Re: Imaginary math is named right

Tadd Muraro

Aug 15, 2022, 5:04:48 PM8/15/22
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> by i you have a formula that has no solution... Stop moving your i
> around The complex plane is just the extension of the imaginary math....
> the best man can do is pretend that what has no solution does... and of
> course there is no negative i either.

not true, Science sees human as weeds, and food poisons are weed killers
for depopulation

mitchr...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2022, 5:19:04 PM8/15/22
Why'd you bring my post back?
i is the formula without a solution.. stop moving your i around
you will not see anything...

Troy Nasato

Aug 17, 2022, 5:07:46 PM8/17/22
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > the best man can do is pretend that what has no solution does... and
>> > of course there is no negative i either.
>>
>> not true,
>
> There are no negatives outside of the subtraction operation with a limit
> at zero. subtracting more at zero is an overshoot in math...
> Nothing is below absolute zero. Just as there is no north of the north
> pole. Remember?

yes sure, absolutely. But the subtraction is not negative either. You
subtract from the larger the smaller. This is how the dynamics works.

Dany Benedetti

Aug 17, 2022, 6:45:52 PM8/17/22
Volney wrote:

> On 8/17/2022 2:20 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> There are no negatives outside of the subtraction operation with a
>> limit at zero. subtracting more at zero is an overshoot in math...
>> Nothing is below absolute zero. Just as there is no north of the north
>> pole. Remember?
>
> You still can't explain negative electric charges, overdrawn bank
> accounts, etc., Roy. Quit trying to project your own stupidity on the
> whole world.

pull my finger. That's *credit*, the overdrawn bank accounts. Which is
*positive*, troll. No brain at you whatsoever.

Dave Benini

Aug 17, 2022, 6:50:22 PM8/17/22
*pull_my_finger* Volney wrote:

> On 8/17/2022 2:20 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>> There are no negatives outside of the subtraction operation with a
>> limit at zero. subtracting more at zero is an overshoot in math...
>> Nothing is below absolute zero. Just as there is no north of the north
>> pole. Remember?
>
> You still can't explain negative electric charges, overdrawn bank
> accounts, etc., Roy. Quit trying to project your own stupidity on the
> whole world.

negative electric charges are a property, you may call it *blue* if you
wish. Nothing negative in it, troll.

you changed you polish name arriving in america. Same thing.

Edkah Veronesi

Aug 18, 2022, 11:46:36 AM8/18/22
Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> You still can't explain negative electric charges, overdrawn bank
>>> accounts, etc., Roy. Quit trying to project your own stupidity on the
>>> whole world.
>>
>> negative electric charges are a property, you may call it *blue* if you
>> wish. Nothing negative in it, troll.
>
> Silence, nymshifter. I did not give you permission to speak.
> Charge follows the math of negative/positive numbers. "Blue" doesn't.

"math of negative/positive numbers" it's a credit account in a bank, my
friend. You may have 50k whatever, but you may draw 100k. You fucking
idiot. Braindead.

Swen Motta

Aug 18, 2022, 4:33:15 PM8/18/22
Volney wrote:

>>> What bank do you use?
>>
>> Clever, you get your models of math and science from bank practices?
>> It takes all kinds.
>
> I don't know about you, but I'd love to have a bank where if I overdrew
> an account by 50k I'd still have a positive balance!

this idiot is saying the money in his pocket are negative. Go ahead and
show some negative money in a bank and everywhere.

Dart Benetton

Aug 19, 2022, 6:51:31 PM8/19/22
Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 8/19/2022 2:49 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Math got one thing right... how it correctly named the imaginary..
>> Mitchell Raemsch
>
> Roy, I already know you're too afraid to Google anything, but I will
> warn you anyway. Never Ever EVER google "quaternion". NEVER. A number
> system which has THREE imaginary components, not just one, will just
> melt down your poor little mind. And if you do, and somehow survive, do
> NOT google "biquaternion", quaternions with complex indexes! It will
> just BLOW your MIND! 🤯

nothing to do with "imaginary".

Tensor and Versor of a Quaternion

Versor operator applies VERSION to a vector
(Changes vector’s orientation)
Tensor operator applies TENSION to a vector
(Stretches the vector and change its length)