revealing the asshole hiding within

James McGinn

Dec 24, 2021, 10:00:44 PM12/24/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 6:31:08 PM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Believing that they are more intelligent than others
> >
> > I never have and never will submit references without an argument.
> That is because you have never read a real science book and have no
> references.

Only a moron would submit references without an argument.

> >> Treating others with disdain or contempt
> >
> > Hmm. I didn't know this was a problem for you. Have you considered lying less?

No, seriously. What do you think your constant lying says about you? What greater moral signal do you think you might be conveying and is it helping you?

> QED
> >> Being quick to anger if they are challenged
> >
> > Yawn.
> >
> >> The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints
> >> about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges
> >> the delusion
> >
> > Do you consider the fact that gaseous H2O has never been detected
> > in earth's atmosphere is evidence of absence of gaseous H2O in
> > earth's atmosphere? No? How do you explain why nobody has ever detected it?

Answer yes or no.

> Leonardo da Vinci built one of the first instruments to measure gaseous
> H2O in the atmosphere in the 15th century.

Too bad he's dead. Huh?

> The technology has improved
> quite a bit in the last 600 years.

Are they hiding their data? Why would they do that? Or, are you lying again?

> Chew on that for a while.
> >
> > And, why do you think it is that so many people can't recoginize
> > any distinction between gaseous H2O (which only occurs at temperature
> > much highter than ambient temperatures) and the liquid nanodroplets of
> > cllear moist air.
> People can't recognize EM radiation

Answer the question I asked, asshole.

> outside the visible spectrum nor
> sound much above about 15 Khz either but instrumentation can, just
> like with gaseous H2O.
> > What, in your opinion, would it mean for meteorology if it turns
> > out that moist air is actually heavier than light air? Will their
> > credibility be destroyed by this revelation? Or are they Teflon?
> It would mean that a lot of well establish basic chemistry and physics
> is incorrect,

Yep!

> but as such is validated every time an airplane flies,

Naw. You are just being the obtuse, lying asshole that you really are.

Have you any common decency?

> there is not much chance of that happening.
> >> The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible
> >
> > I'm only concerned with true or false.
> Nop, you are only concerned with maintaining your delusions.
> >
> >> The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent,
> >> object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about
> >
> > My secret talent is that I realize that we find out more
> > about what people really think from the questions they won't
> > answer than we do from those they do.
> You have no talent, secret or otherwise.

I seem to have the talent for revealing the asshole hiding within. LOL!

You got nothing, Jackass

Proof that Meteorology is Pretending to Understand Storms
https://youtu.be/Mp2VwjreqMc

James McGinn / Genius

Jim Pennino

Dec 24, 2021, 11:01:09 PM12/24/21
> James McGinn / Delusional

And once again, posting the same thing over and over will not result in
a different response and only provides more evidence of just how bat
shit crazy you are.

Claudius Denk

Dec 24, 2021, 11:27:52 PM12/24/21
I've never posted references without an argument. And I never will.

You are a disgusting troll.

Claudius Denk

Serg io

Dec 25, 2021, 12:06:31 AM12/25/21
You have NEVER posted references EVER.

*You have never won an argument*. And you never will.

Did you find your missing "Cold Steam", moron?

how does a shirt dry on a cloth line, moron?

Jim Pennino

Dec 25, 2021, 12:16:09 AM12/25/21
Claudius Denk <claudi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've never posted references without an argument. And I never will.

You don't have any references to anything.

> You are a disgusting troll.

You are lashing out to protect your delusions.

> Claudius Delusional

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 9, 2022, 12:19:08 AMJan 9
Can Andrea Ghez,Simon van der Meer, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch,
Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau ever ever, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.

Can Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.

> [...]
>
> Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
> Length: 39 pages
>
> Product details
> • Publication Date : March 24, 2020
> • Word Wise : Not Enabled
> • ASIN : B086BGSNXN
> • Print Length : 39 pages
> • File Size : 935 KB
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Screen Reader : Supported
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
> #315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
> #4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)
>

> #3-1, 2nd published book
>
> True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.
>
> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
>
> Length: 1150 pages
>

> Product details
> • File Size : 2167 KB
> • ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> • Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print Length : 1150 pages
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 9, 2022, 4:03:49 PMJan 9
Is-Jerome I. Friedman,Henry W. Kendall,Richard E. Taylor,Carlo Rubbia,Simon van der Meer,William Alfred Fowler
,Kenneth G. Wilson,James Watson Cronin,Val Logsdon Fitch,Sheldon Lee Glashow capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.

Kibo the dumbest CIA agent but who is the dumbest physicist of 20th & 21st century? Was it Murray Gell-Mann, Steven Weinberg, Sheldon Glashow or Peter Higgs the dumbest physicists of the 20th and 21st century?? Well an answer to that question has to be everyone who believed that you can have a electron of atoms flying around its proton-outside the proton at a speed of 99% speed of light. Which goes to prove no-one in physics from Bohr onwards had a handle, had a understanding of what is Angular Momentum. No physicist of the 20th century was worth more than 10cents when it comes to angular momentum.

On Friday, January 7, 2022 at 2:21:43 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> He didn't deserve his Nobel Prizes.

Peter Higgs needs publish in the Edinburgh University newspaper, and Roger Penrose at Oxford Univ student newspaper and Sheldon Glashow at Harvard Univ newspaper that he now acknowledges that the real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday Law which is the reason that stars and Sun shine in the first place, not from fusion but from Faraday law. And this is very dangerous for Earth and humanity, for starshine by Faraday law means we have perhaps only 1,000 years to colonize Europa. And we do not need an idiot of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs telling us false physics, holding up true physics science all because they are self congratulating morons of physics.

Sorry I should explain why McGinn is in the title. He has for years now tried to be a loud airhead foghorn of know nothing in physics and to try to front page hog sci.physics. For one looking at sci.physics sees a flood of posts lacking any science, but just name calling with his cronies of Claudius, Pnal, Pennino, Sergio and many others in a prank joke of front page hogging. And so McGinn needs to depart sci.physics so that true real physics is done here. Not some idiot who wants to argue Meteorology or Weather. McGinn does no science, McGinn wants to pollute and takeover sci.physics.
#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B0875SVDC7
• Publication date : April 15, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 1134 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 20 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.

Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.

Product details
• ASIN : B08K47K5BB
• Publication date : September 25, 2020
• Language : English
• File size : 587 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print length : 25 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #291,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #13 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
◦ #334 in General Chemistry

#1-7, 138th published book
The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

The geometry of Atoms of the Table of Chemical Elements is torus geometry. We know this to be true for the torus geometry forms the maximum electricity production when using the Faraday Law. We see this in Old Physics with their tokamak toruses attempting to make fusion, by accelerating particles of the highest possible acceleration for the torus is that geometry. But the torus is the geometry not only of maximum acceleration but of maximum electrical generation by having a speeding bar magnet go around and around inside a torus== the Faraday law, where the torus rings are the copper closed wire loop. The protons of atoms are 8 loops of rings in a torus geometry, and the electron of atoms is the muon as bar magnet, almost the same size as the proton loops but small enough to fit inside proton loops. It is torus geometry that we investigate the geometry of all atoms.
Length: 41 pages

Product details
• Publication Date : October 9, 2020
• File Size : 828 KB
• Word Wise : Not Enabled
• Print Length : 41 pages
• ASIN : B08KZT5TCD

#1-8, 1st published book

Atom Totality Universe, 8th edition, 2017// A history log book: Atom Totality Series book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision 7Apr2021. This was AP's first published science book.

Advisory: This is a difficult book to read and is AP's research log book of the Atom Totality in 2016-2017. I want to keep it for its history value. AP advises all readers wanting to know the Plutonium Atom Totality theory to go to the 9th edition that is the latest up to date account of this theory. The reason AP wants to keep the 8th edition is because of Historical Value, for in this book, while writing it, caused the discovery of the real electron is the muon of atoms. The real proton of atoms is 840MeV and not the 938MeV that most books claim. The particle discovered by JJ Thomson in 1897 thinking he discovered the electron of atoms was actually the Dirac magnetic monopole at 0.5MeV. This discovery changes every, every science that uses atoms and electricity and magnetism, in other words, every science.

Foreward:
I wrote the 8th edition of Atom Totality and near the end of writing it in 2017, I had my second greatest physics discovery. I learned the real electron of atoms was the muon at 105MeV and not the tiny 0.5MeV particle that J.J.Thomson found in 1897. So I desperately tried to include that discovery in my 8th edition and it is quite plain to see for I tried to write paragraphs after each chapter saying as much. I knew in 2017, that it was a great discovery, changing all the hard sciences, and reframing and restructuring all the hard sciences.
Length: 632 pages

Product details
File Size: 1132 KB
Print Length: 632 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PLP9NDR
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
 Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #578,229 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
                #1610 in Physics (Kindle Store)
                #8526 in Physics (Books)
                #18851 in Biological Sciences (Books)

#1-9, 163rd published book
Stellar System Evolution for Advanced Intelligent Life //Atom Totality science Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author) Format: Kindle Edition

Preface: This book explores the question of why the Sun has a planet with abundant life that evolved over 3.7 billion years ago into the advanced intelligent life of humans, yet the Sun has gone Red Giant initiation phase that threatens to destroy all life on Earth in the next few thousand years. The question of why even bother having advanced intelligent life if the home star quickly destroys that life and the planet it resides upon? Why bother with advanced intelligent life if it is put under such enormous stress and strain and energy to move to a distant satellite of Europa and Ganymede. Surely the Cosmic design must tell us why this is our fate.
Cover Picture: is my iphone photograph of Europa.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09NQ65H9F
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 15, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 999 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 60 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#1-10, 161st published book

PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface:
A Physicsopedia is a book of the overall assessment and evaluation of the state of the art of Physics. It is like a report card. It is a total view of the science and a judgement of the science, both of the past, present and the direction forward into the future. Its greatest use is to alert readers and people in science of what is wrong with their subject, and as a ancillary use, to alert students what to avoid in college as a waste of time.
It is not in alphabetical order but mostly, rather, has a ordering of what is most important at the start and only at the very very end. For there is no index.
Physics is the most important hard science for every other science is a specialized part of physics. And Old Physics has three key huge mistakes that this book addresses. The true theory of the Universe is the Atom Totality, not the Big Bang which is a ridiculous theory. The true electron of atoms is not the particle of 0.5MeV which turns out to be Dirac's magnetic monopole, while the true real electron of atoms is the muon of 105MeV which is stuck inside a proton torus of 8 rings of 840MeV. This causes another huge mistake, for a mistake in physics usually has a cascade effect of more and more mistakes. When we take the true electron of atoms is the muon, means the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but from that muon thrusting through the proton torus in a Faraday law of electricity and magnetism producing electrical energy. So our Sun shines from the Faraday law, not fusion. And this implies the Sun has gone into Red Giant phase with a solar radiation increase of 0.005% yearly increase. That implies all life on Earth is in danger of going extinct as the Sun becomes more and more Red Giant, and unless humanity moves out to Europa, humanity goes extinct.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09N18QPP1
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 3, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1139 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 82 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

y  z
|  /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium

#2-1, 137th published book

Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

#1 New Release in Electromagnetic Theory

This will be AP's 137th published book on science. And the number 137 is special to me for it is the number of QED, Quantum Electrodynamics as the inverse fine structure constant. I can always remember 137 as that special constant of physics and so I can remember where Teaching True Physics was started by me.

Time has come for the world to have the authoritative textbooks for all of High School and College education. Written by the leading physics expert of the time. The last such was Feynman in the 1960s with Feynman Lectures on Physics. The time before was Maxwell in 1860s with his books and Encyclopedia Britannica editorship. The time is ripe in 2020 for the new authoritative texts on physics. It will be started in 2020 which is 60 years after Feynman. In the future, I request the physics community updates the premier physics textbook series at least every 30 years. For we can see that pattern of 30 years approximately from Faraday in 1830 to Maxwell in 1860 to Planck and Rutherford in about 1900, to Dirac in 1930 to Feynman in 1960 and finally to AP in 1990 and 2020. So much happens in physics after 30 years, that we need the revisions to take place in a timely manner. But also, as we move to Internet publishing such as Amazon's Kindle, we can see that updates can take place very fast, as editing can be a ongoing monthly or yearly activity. I for one keep constantly updating all my published books, at least I try to.

Feynman was the best to make the last authoritative textbook series for his concentration was QED, Quantum Electrodynamics, the pinnacle peak of physics during the 20th century. Of course the Atom Totality theory took over after 1990 and all of physics; for all sciences are under the Atom Totality theory.
And as QED was the pinnacle peak before 1990, the new pinnacle peak is the Atom Totality theory. The Atom Totality theory is the advancement of QED, for the Atom Totality theory primal axiom says -- All is Atom, and atoms are nothing but Electricity and Magnetism.
Length: 64 pages

Product details
• File Size : 790 KB
• Publication Date : October 5, 2020
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 64 pages
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Language: : English
• ASIN : B08KS4YGWY
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #430,602 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #39 in Electromagnetic Theory
◦ #73 in Electromagnetism (Kindle Store)
◦ #74 in 90-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#2-2, 145th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS//Junior High School// Physics textbook series, book 2
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

What I am doing is clearing the field of physics, clearing it of all the silly mistakes and errors and beliefs that clutter up physics. Clearing it of its fraud and fakeries and con-artistry. I thought of doing these textbooks starting with Senior year High School, wherein I myself started learning physics. But because of so much fraud and fakery in physics education, I believe we have to drop down to Junior year High School to make a drastic and dramatic emphasis on fakery and con-artistry that so much pervades science and physics in particular. So that we have two years in High School to learn physics. And discard the nonsense of physics brainwash that Old Physics filled the halls and corridors of education.

Product details
• ASIN : B08PC99JJB
• Publication date : November 29, 2020
• Language: : English
• File size : 682 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 78 pages
• Lending : Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #185,995 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #42 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
◦ #344 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #2,160 in Physics (Books)

#2-3, 146th published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Senior High School// Physics textbook series, book 3
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I believe that in knowing the history of a science is knowing half of that science. And that if you are amiss of knowing the history behind a science, you have only a partial understanding of the concepts and ideas behind the science. I further believe it is easier to teach a science by teaching its history than any other means of teaching. So for senior year High School, I believe physics history is the best way of teaching physics. And in later years of physics courses, we can always pick up on details. So I devote this senior year High School physics to a history of physics, but only true physics. And there are few books written on the history of physics, so I chose Asimov's The History of Physics, 1966 as the template book for this textbook. Now Asimov's book is full of error and mistakes, and that is disappointing but all of Old Physics is full of error. On errors and mistakes of Old Physics, the best I can do is warn the students, and the largest warning of all is that whenever someone in Old Physics says "electron" what they are talking about is really the Dirac magnetic monopole. And whenever they talk about the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom, they are talking about huge huge grave mistakes, for the true atom is protons as 8 ringed toruses with a muon stuck inside of a proton doing the Faraday law and producing those magnetic monopoles as electricity. I use Asimov's book as a template but in the future, I hope to rewrite this textbook using no template at all, that is if I have time in the future.
Cover Picture: Is the book The History of Physics, by Isaac Asimov, 1966 and on top of the book are 4 cut-outs of bent circles representing magnetic monopoles which revolutionizes modern physics, especially the ElectroMagnetic theory.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B08RK33T8V
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ December 28, 2020
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 794 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 123 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Best Sellers Rank: #4,167,235 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
◦ #15,099 in Physics (Kindle Store)
◦ #91,163 in Physics (Books)

#2-4, 151st published book

TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// 1st year College// Physics textbook series, book 4
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Preface: This is AP's 151st book of science published. It is one of my most important books of science because 1st year college physics is so impressionable on students, if they should continue with physics, or look elsewhere for a career. And also, physics is a crossroad to all the other hard core sciences, where physics course is mandatory such as in chemistry or even biology. I have endeavored to make physics 1st year college to be as easy and simple to learn. In this endeavor to make physics super easy, I have made the writing such that you will see core ideas in all capital letters as single sentences as a educational tool. And I have made this textbook chapter writing follow a logical pattern of both algebra and geometry concepts, throughout. The utmost importance of logic in physics needs to be seen and understood. For I have never seen a physics book, prior to this one that is logical. Every Old Physics textbook I have seen is scatter-brained in topics and in writing. I use as template book of Halliday & Resnick because a edition of H&R was one I was taught physics at University of Cincinnati in 1969. And in 1969, I had a choice of majors, do I major in geology, or mathematics, or in physics, for I will graduate from UC in 1972. For me, geology was too easy, but physics was too tough, so I ended up majoring in mathematics. If I had been taught in 1969 using this textbook that I have written, I would have ended up majoring in physics, my first love. For physics is not hard, not hard at all, once you clear out the mistakes and the obnoxious worthless mathematics that clutters up Old Physics, and the illogic that smothers much of Old Physics.

Maybe it was good that I had those impressions of physics education of poor education, which still exists throughout physics today. Because maybe I am forced to write this book, because of that awful experience of learning physics in 1969. Without that awful experience, maybe this textbook would have never been written by me.

Cover picture is the template book of Halliday & Resnick, 1988, 3rd edition Fundamentals of Physics and sitting on top are cut outs of "half bent circles, bent at 90 degrees" to imitate magnetic monopoles. Magnetic Monopoles revolutionizes physics education, and separates-out, what is Old Physics from what is New Physics.

Product details
• ASIN ‏ : ‎ B09JW5DVYM
• Publication date ‏ : ‎ October 19, 2021
• Language ‏ : ‎ English
• File size ‏ : ‎ 1033 KB
• Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Screen Reader ‏ : ‎ Supported
• Enhanced typesetting ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• X-Ray ‏ : ‎ Not Enabled
• Word Wise ‏ : ‎ Enabled
• Print length ‏ : ‎ 386 pages
• Lending ‏ : ‎ Enabled

#2-9, 161st published book

> [...]

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers.  And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 12, 2022, 12:21:25 PMJan 12
1-Rensselaer'sEthan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang,Vincent Meunier, did Kibo Parry Moroney fail Rensselaer with his nonstop bully stalking? Or fail because he cannot do math with his 938 is 12% short of 945? Or fail because he hates physics with his geothermal being solar and not radioactive decay?

Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 9:52:21 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Or, 938.2720813/105.6583745 = 8.88024338572. A proton is about the mass
> of 8.88 muons, not 9. About 12% short.

Re: 1-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Roy Masters Sep 13, 2019, 3:24:07 PM

Re: 1.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Maroney fail Rensselaer or was kicked out due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938, the .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole
by Patricio J. Whackmember Sep 13, 2019, 5:43:28 PM

Re: 1.9-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Korniss,Toh-Ming Lu,Martin
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:57:15 AM

Re: 2.0-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Michael,Newberg,N'Gom
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:57 AM

Re: 2.1-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to such math failings as percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton is 840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Persans,Schroeder,Shur
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:39 AM

Re: 2.2-Did Kibo-Parry-Moroney fail Rensselaer due to math percentage-- kibo's 938 is 12% short of 945// and why Rensselaer cannot confirm real proton=840MeV not 938; .5MeV particle is Dirac's monopole, why Drs.Shawn-Yu Lin,Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang
By Dingus Dirtbag McGee Sep 15, 2019, 9:56:28 AM

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Physics dept
Vincent Meunier, Ethan Brown, Glenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang

Rensselaer math department
Donald Schwendeman, Jeffrey Banks, Kristin Bennett, Mohamed Boudjelkha, Joseph Ecker, William Henshaw, Isom Herron, Mark H Holmes, David Isaacson, Elizabeth Kam, Ashwani Kapila, Maya Kiehl, Gregor Kovacic, Peter Kramer, Gina Kucinski, Rongjie Lai, Fengyan Li, Chjan Lim, Yuri V Lvov, Harry McLaughlin, John E. Mitchell, Bruce Piper, David A Schmidt, Daniel Stevenson, Yangyang Xu, Bulent Yener, Donald Drew, William Siegmann

Can someone in the Boston area make sure this numbskull is never a science teacher in Boston-- and the damage he can do to a classroom.

Mike Moroney, science failure-- on geothermal

(1)
On Monday, May 9, 2016 at 12:15:22 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> There are some places here that use "geothermal" for heating and cooling
> but even these are solar power in disguise. They pump water from wells
> from where the temperature is the average over many years and extract heat
> from it (in the winter) and dump heat into it (in the summer) and pump the
> water back into the ground. The water is about 55F out of the ground.

(2)
On Monday, June 6, 2016 at 1:31:27 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> >Just as a point of order, what you described is not geothermal. What
> >you've just described is thermal balancing with water, using water
> >cooler than air from the water table to cool a building in the summer,
> >and using water warmer than air from the water table to warm a building
> >in the winter.
>
> In other words, glorified solar energy. Solar energy stored and averaged
> out over many, many years.

(3)
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 8:44:12 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> Admit it, you were fooled by a "This Old House" type show where they
> use a high-tech sounding buzzword to impress people who don't know any
> better.
>
> Just answer one question, if you can. If it's really geothermal, why
> is the temperature only 51 degrees, but in Iceland, where there's real
> geothermal, they're accessing temperatures of hundreds of degrees?

(4)
> On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 10:40:09 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:

> > Pretty cool, fossil solar energy! 51 degrees, the average of summer and
> > winter temperatures for hundreds or even thousands of years, depending
> > on how deep they go.
> >
> > Too bad you do have to use real energy to run the heat pump, although it
> > is much better than simply using that energy to make heat.

(5)
On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 12:30:56 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> It's amusing how he can't handle that at all. Just like he can't
> handle the concept of permafrost when he goes off on geothermal
> energy. All he can do is attack.

(6)

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 12:21:15 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:

> geothermal heat energy is 99% from the sun where he was (unsure where,
> Mass. I think)
>
> Now tell us where Permafrost comes from.
>
> p.p.s. I was searching because I am actually looking into getting
> geothermal heat. Fossil solar energy is a great resource!

(7)

#1-1, 148th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, 9th edition 2021, Atom Totality Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Last revision was 30Nov2021. And this is AP's 148th published science book.

Preface:
Physics book that explains what the universe is, and how it works. This is a continuation of the Atomic Theory by Democritus in Ancient Greek times. It adds one more fact to the Atomic Theory picture. That the Universe itself is one gigantic big atom. The picture is that of the Universe, in total, is one big atom that contains more atoms, inside itself. It completes the logic of science that Dr. Feynman wrote-- all things are made up of atoms -- and so, to complete that idea -- all things and the universe itself is an atom.

In this edition of year 2021, AP actually proves the Atom Totality theory, and therefore, a simultaneously _disproof_ of the Big Bang theory. The proof is simple, in that the Sun and stars shine not from fusion, but rather, instead, shine from the Faraday law going on inside each and every proton in the Sun or star, or, in the Universe. The muon is the true electron of atoms and is the bar magnet in Faraday's law while the proton is a 840MeV particle in the geometry shape of 8 ring coil torus that is the closed loop coil in Faraday's Law. NASA scientists have discovered the Sun is a yearly increase in radiation of 0.005% yearly, and is why 25% of all insects have perished in the last decade 2010-2020. Stars and Sun shine from Faraday law, not from fusion and that is how the Universe itself grows. So, we cannot logically have two different mechanisms for the creation of the Universe. We cannot have electricity magnetism of Faraday law and then some silly "explosion of Big Bang" to create and grow the universe.

Also, in the course of providing supporting evidence of the Atom Totality theory, my research had to revise and correct the entire Maxwell Equations, and revise and correct the theory, the quantum electrodynamics theory.

Cover Picture: Again I used 8 rings from plumbing hardware to represent the 8 rings of a proton torus, and visualize each ring as a dot cloud pattern instead of a continuous ring, and the holes in some of those rings helps facilitate that image. Notice the muon ring is inside the proton torus rings, and perpendicular, and situated at the equator, going around and around the proton torus at nearly the speed of light in the Faraday law; producing electricity. Atoms are designed to produce maximum electricity, given their masses.
Length: 329 pages

Product details
• ASIN : B08T82M2LP
• Publication date : January 16, 2021
• Language: : English
• File size : 872 KB
• Text-to-Speech : Enabled
• Screen Reader : Supported
• Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print length : 329 pages
• Lending : Enabled

#1-2, 48th published book

Plutonium Atom Totality Universe, Atom Totality Series, book 2 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

--------------------------
Table of Contents
--------------------------

1) A visual image of a Atom Totality

2) Simply multiply 9 times 105MeV and there you get the rest mass of proton and neutron.

3) The tau-electron 1777MeV is merely 105MeV multiply by 17 is 1785 with Sigma Error of 0.4%.

4) Particle in the 840MeV range so that we can say we discovered the proton particle isolated of its internal muon.

5) Found a 840MeV particle in experimental physics, but, is it the proton torus without its interior occupied by a muon?

6) The theory of 9s, as help in physics.

7) How we picture the interior of Atoms, and the Atom Totality.

8) The Principle of Scooting-Over, applied.

9) An ongoing commentary of the geometry of atoms, both interior and exterior.

10) Galaxies form Rings in Faraday Coil, and Faraday bar-magnet // Cosmic Proton, Cosmic Muon.

11) Is there a Cosmic Faraday Law going on?
Length: 148 pages

Product details
File Size: 2370 KB
Print Length: 148 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: June 10, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07SW87BF5
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,417 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#826 in Astronomy (Books)
#166 in Astronomy (Kindle Store)
#671 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-3, 74th published book

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 12, 2022, 7:26:50 PMJan 12
2-Rensselaer'sGlenn Ciolek, Julian S. Georg, Joel T. Giedt, Yong Sung Kim, Gyorgy Korniss, Toh-Ming Lu, Charles Martin, Joseph Darryl Michael, Heidi Jo Newberg, Moussa N'Gom, Peter Persans, John Schroeder, Michael Shur, Shawn-Yu Lin, Humberto Terrones, Gwo Ching Wang, Morris A Washington, Esther A. Wertz, Christian M. Wetzel, Ingrid Wilke, Shengbai Zhang,Vincent Meunier,Ethan Brown, did Kibo Parry Moroney fail Rensselaer with his nonstop bully stalking? Or fail because he cannot do math with his 938 is 12% short of 945? Or fail because he hates physics with his geothermal being solar and not radioactive decay?
3> #1-10, 161st published book
4> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> Archimedes Plutonium

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 14, 2022, 1:46:04 PMJan 14
Is-Sheldon Lee GlashowJerome I. Friedman,Henry W. Kendall,Richard E. Taylor,Carlo Rubbia,Simon van der Meer,William Alfred Fowler,Kenneth G. Wilson,James Watson Cronin,Val Logsdon Fitch, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.
3> PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
4> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> Archimedes Plutonium
>

> #2-1, 137th published book

5> Introduction to AP's TEACHING TRUE PHYSICS// Physics textbook series, book 1 Kindle Edition
7> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2022, 2:21:51 PMJan 14
Assholes are closer than they appear...

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 14, 2022, 2:54:36 PMJan 14
Is-Val Logsdon Fitch,Sheldon GlashowJerome I. Friedman,Henry W. Kendall,Richard E. Taylor,Carlo Rubbia,Simon van der Meer,William Alfred Fowler,Kenneth G. Wilson,James Watson Cronin, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.
2> > In 2016-2017, AP discovered that the real proton has a mass of 840 MeV, not 938. The real electron was actually the muon and the muon stays inside the proton that forms a proton torus of 8 rings and with the muon as bar magnet is a Faraday Law producing magnetic monopoles. So this book is all about why researchers of physics and engineers keep getting the number 938MeV when they should be getting the number 840 MeV + 105 MeV = 945 MeV.
3> > QED in Atom Totality theory where proton is a 8 ring torus and electron = muon inside proton doing Faraday Law// Atom Totality series, book 6 Kindle Edition
> > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

> > Since the real true electron of atoms is the muon and is a one ring bar magnet thrusting through the 8 ring torus of a proton, we need a whole entire new model of the hydrogen atom. Because the Bohr model with the 0.5MeV particle jumping orbitals as the explanation of Spectral Lines is all wrong. In this vacuum of explaining spectral line physics, comes the AP Model which simply states that the hydrogen atom creates Spectral lines because at any one instant of time 4 of the 8 proton rings is "in view" and the electricity coming from those 4 view rings creates spectral line physics.
> >
> > Cover Picture: Is a imitation of the 8 ring proton torus, with my fingers holding on the proton ring that has the muon ring perpendicular and in the equatorial plane of the proton rings, thrusting through. This muon ring is the same size as the 8 proton rings making 9 x 105MeV = 945MeV of energy. The muon ring has to be perpendicular and lie on the equator of the proton torus. Surrounding the proton-torus would be neutrons as skin or coating cover and act as capacitors in storing the electricity produced by the proton+muon.
> >

> > Product details
> > • ASIN : B08K47K5BB
> > • Publication date : September 25, 2020
> > • Language : English
> > • File size : 587 KB
> > • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> > • Screen Reader : Supported
> > • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> > • Word Wise : Not Enabled
> > • Print length : 25 pages
> > • Lending : Enabled
> > • Best Sellers Rank: #291,001 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
> > ◦ #13 in 45-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> > ◦ #52 in General Chemistry & Reference
> > ◦ #334 in General Chemistry
> >

> > #1-7, 138th published book
4> > The true NUCLEUS of Atoms are inner toruses moving around in circles of a larger outer torus// Rutherford, Geiger, Marsden Experiment revisited // Atom Totality Series, book 7 Kindle Edition
5> 4> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
6> 7> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 14, 2022, 8:12:47 PMJan 14
Is-Arthur B. McDonald,Francois Englert, Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess, Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, Yoichiro Nambu, John C. Mather,George F. Smoot capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.
6> > PHYSICSOPEDIA -- List of 133 fakes and mistakes of Old Physics// Student teaches professor Kindle Edition
3> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 14, 2022, 10:01:55 PMJan 14
Is-George F. Smoot,Arthur B. McDonald,Francois Englert, Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess, Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, Yoichiro Nambu, John C. Mather, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.
> 

1> > > Kibo the dumbest CIA agent but who is the dumbest physicist of 20th & 21st century? Was it Murray Gell-Mann, Steven Weinberg, Sheldon Glashow or Peter Higgs the dumbest physicists of the 20th and 21st century?? Well an answer to that question has to be everyone who believed that you can have a electron of atoms flying around its proton-outside the proton at a speed of 99% speed of light. Which goes to prove no-one in physics from Bohr onwards had a handle, had a understanding of what is Angular Momentum. No physicist of the 20th century was worth more than 10cents when it comes to angular momentum.

2> > > Peter Higgs needs publish in the Edinburgh University newspaper, and Roger Penrose at Oxford Univ student newspaper and Sheldon Glashow at Harvard Univ newspaper that he now acknowledges that the real electron of atoms is the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday Law which is the reason that stars and Sun shine in the first place, not from fusion but from Faraday law. And this is very dangerous for Earth and humanity, for starshine by Faraday law means we have perhaps only 1,000 years to colonize Europa. And we do not need an idiot of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs telling us false physics, holding up true physics science all because they are self congratulating morons of physics.
3> > > HISTORY OF THE PROTON MASS and the 945 MeV //Atom Totality series, book 3 Kindle Edition
4> > > True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> > > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

5> 3> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 15, 2022, 3:37:04 PMJan 15
Is-Ed Witten,George F. Smoot,Arthur B. McDonald,Francois Englert, Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess, Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, Yoichiro Nambu, John C. Mather, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 15, 2022, 7:31:49 PMJan 15
Is-Peter Higgs,Ed Witten,George F. Smoot,Arthur B. McDonald,Francois Englert, Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess, Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, Yoichiro Nambu, John C. Mather, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.

Archimedes Plutonium

Jan 15, 2022, 8:47:21 PMJan 15
Is-John C. Mather,Peter Higgs,Ed Witten,George F. Smoot,Arthur B. McDonald,Francois Englert, Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess, Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, Yoichiro Nambu, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 6, 2022, 11:33:33 PMFeb 6
Sheldon Glashow,PeterHiggs,CSUN Erika D. Beck,Adriana Ocampo, Scott J. Horowitz, William Karush, Lorraine Foster, Olympia LePoint, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch, with their silly Standard Model, can they ever multiply muon mass 105MeV by 9 and see it is within Sigma Error of the neutron and proton (alleged proton rest mass) of 940MeV. Meaning what? Meaning that the proton is a composite of 8 muon rings and the neutron is 9 muon rings. And the muon is the real true electron of atoms, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating new electrical energy-- the reason stars and Sun shine. But no, the imps of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs put physics knowledge and understanding backwards in time, to caveman mentality physics with their impish Standard Model.

Why do imps of physics like Glashow or Higgs never understand that a do nothing electron and do nothing proton are imp reasoning in physics. Whereas AP's particles are always doing some law of Electrodynamics. And why does Nobel award imps of science, do they like imp physics instead of true physics?

Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, Yoichiro Nambu, John C. Mather, George F. Smoot, Roy J. Glauber, David J. Gross -- please, please can they ever ask the simple question, of which is the atom's true real electron, the muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole.

> > > ..
> > > .- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
> > > , . `.' ' `.
> > > .' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
> > > . ; .' . `. ;
> > > ; . ' `. . '
> > > . ' ` `. |
> > > . '. '
> > > . 0 0 ' `.
> > > ' `
> > > ; `
> > > .' `
> > > ; U `
> > > ; '; `
> > > : | ;.. :` `
> > > : `;. ```. .-; | '
> > > '. ` ``.., .' :' '
> > > ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am McGinn antiscience with together my friends Claudius, Pennino, Pnal flood sci.physics everyday so as to hog front page, and thus no other post survives the front page more than 5 seconds.
> > > ` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
> > > ` ` ; ; ' '
> > > ` ` ; ; ' '
> > > ` `. ````'''''' ' '
> > > ` . ' '
> > > / ` `. ' ' .
> > > / ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
> > > / .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
> > > / .'' ; ` .' `
> > > ...'.' ; .' ` .' `
> > > "" .' .' | ` .; \ `
> > > ; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
> > > :' | ' ` , `. `
> > > ` ' ` ; `. |
> > > `.' ` ; `-'
> > > `...'

Robert Ingalls,David Kaplan,Univ Washington,Henry Lubatti,Lillian McDermott,Larry McLerran,Gerald Miller is the reason you have not yet confirmed real proton=840MeV, electron=105MeV, and .5MeV= Dirac magnetic monopole is offtopic Relf? Is Relf taking away your attention?

Stupid Nobel Physics prizes to those who cannot even ask the question of which is the atom's real true electron, the muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole

#1-6, 135th published book

| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 15, 2022, 7:35:28 PMFeb 15
3-Sheldon Glashow,PeterHiggs,CSUN Erika D. Beck,Adriana Ocampo, Scott J. Horowitz, William Karush, Lorraine Foster, Olympia LePoint, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch, with their silly Standard Model, can they ever multiply muon mass 105MeV by 9 and see it is within Sigma Error of the neutron and proton (alleged proton rest mass) of 940MeV. Meaning what? Meaning that the proton is a composite of 8 muon rings and the neutron is 9 muon rings. And the muon is the real true electron of atoms, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating new electrical energy-- the reason stars and Sun shine. But no, the imps of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs put physics knowledge and understanding backwards in time, to caveman mentality physics with their impish Standard Model.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 17, 2022, 5:33:42 PMFeb 17
Ukraine cruise missiles that reach Moscow & Stalingrad// Give Taiwan cruise missiles that reach Beijing everytime NK fires a missile// tit for tat is the only way to stop bullies// Science Council Rules Earth.

Diplomacy never works on madmen. We learned that lesson with Hitler. The only thing that works on madmen is force for force.

Give Ukraine cruise missiles that reach Moscow & Stalingrad// Give Taiwan cruise missiles that reach Beijing everytime NK fires a missile// tit for tat is the only way to stop bullies.

I read that India makes the world's finest cruise missiles, send a shipment up north to Ukraine.

Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;

That is right Pete, we cannot see Moscow from Cambridge campus

On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
> Only a moron would submit references without an argument.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 17, 2022, 11:31:43 PMFeb 17
2-Ukraine cruise missiles that reach Moscow & Stalingrad// Give Taiwan cruise missiles that reach Beijing everytime NK fires a missile// tit for tat is the only way to stop bullies// Science Council Rules Earth.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 18, 2022, 8:14:28 PMFeb 18
Cambridge failures of physics who cannot even ask the question which is the atom's true real electron-- the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole. Harry Cliff, AP requires that Harry Cliff LHCb physicist to publish in the Cambridge Univ student newspaper of how sorry he is and apologizes for his physics stupidity of thinking that a hydrogen atom is composed of a electron of 0.5MeV flying around outside of a proton of 938MeV, flying around at 99% speed of light and still holding up and holding together as a hydrogen atom. Such stupid physics.

Cambridge, you no longer are a premiere University but a school that fosters and shelters losers of logical reasoning. So stupid in physics, no-one at Cambridge can ask which is the real electron in atoms. So dumb in math, they still teach slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in truth it is a oval.

Cambridge's Lonzarich,Maiolino,Marshall,Martin,Mitov,Morris,Mortimer,Moller,Needs,Norman,Nunnenkamp,Padman, too stupid to see 10 OR 4 = 14 is crazy, too stupid to see real proton is 840 MeV not 938// As crazy as Pete Olcott, Dan Christensen
by Tshokanma Balzalot

Re: whales//Drs.Alan Baker, Bela Bollobas, Darwin Smith, John Coates , of Cambridge are you like Pete Olcott too stupid to learn Boole was wrong with his 10 OR 4 = 14// too stupid for proton is 840MeV, electron=muon= 105MeV and.5 MeV was Dirac's
By peteolcott 9 posts 51 views updated

> [...]
> Archimedes Plutonium
> #3-1, 2nd published book
>
> True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.
>
> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

6:59 PM (1 minute ago)

Olcott can David Sainsbury, Peter Johnstone, Imre Leader, Gabriel Paternain ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is that totally foreign to them? Mind you, not a limit analysis hornswaggle for that is not geometry, limit analysis is not even a math proof for anyone can analysis things, analysis this post and only math hypocrites would think it is a proof.

Olcott can Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or does that thought fly way too above their heads?

Olcott the spamming crank of sci.math who daily posts his computer trash filling up sci.math ending with inane self boasting. Is this what Cambridge Univ has turned out to be-- a center for spamming cranks like Olcott
"Pete Olcott
Spammers hit targets no one else can hit;
Crackpots hit a target no one else cares to see. "

Olcott, why cannot Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine ask the question which is the atom's real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle? Is it because they cannot even do logic correctly with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction?

> [...]

> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
>
> Length: 1150 pages
>

> Product details
> • File Size : 2167 KB
> • ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> • Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> • Word Wise : Enabled
> • Print Length : 1150 pages
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #181 in General Chemistry & Reference
> #1324 in General Chemistry
> #1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)
>

> Cambridge professors insane about Logic turns students like Pete Olcott insane also.
>
> Cambridge Physics Dept
>
> Ahnert, Alai, Alexander, Allison, Ansorge, Atature, Barker, Barnes, Bartlett, Batley, Baumberg, Bohndiek, Bowman, Brown, Buscher, Butler, Campbell Carilli, Carter, Castelnovo, Challis, Chalut, Chaudhri, Chin, Ciccarelli, Cicuta, Cole, Cooper, Cowburn, Credgington, Cross, Croze, Deschler, Donald, Duffett-Smith, Dutton, Eiser, Ellis, Euser, Field, Flynn, Ford, Friend, Gibson, Green, Greenham, Gripaios, Grosche, Guck, Gull, Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine, Jenkins, Jones, Josephson, Keyser, Khmeinitskii, King, Kotlyar, Lamacraft, Lasenby, Lester, Longair, Lonzarich, Maiolino, Marshall, Martin, Mitov, Morris, Mortimer, Moller, Needs, Norman, Nunnenkamp, Padman,Parker, Patel, Payne, Pepper, Phillips, Pramauro, Queloz, Rao, Richer, Riley, Ritchie, Sargent, Saunders, Saxena, Schneider, Scott, Scrivener, Sebastian, Simmons, Simons, Sirringhaus, Smith, Sutherland, Taylor, Teichmann, Terentjev, Thomson, Verrechia, Walker, Ward, Warner, Weale, Webber, Whyles, Withington.
>
> Cambridge Math Dept
>
> Alan Baker
> Bela Bollobas
> Darwin Smith
> John Coates
> Timothy Gowers
> Peter Johnstone
> Imre Leader
> Gabriel Paternain
>
> Can any-one at Cambridge start correcting the error filled Boole, Jevons, Russell, Whitehead, Godel, Wittgenstein, all failures of logic and logical reasoning, include Cantor and his tripe of undefined infinity, an infinity without a borderline between finite and infinite.
>
> Cambridge, you no longer are a premiere University but a school that fosters and shelters losers of logical reasoning.

Michael Moroney

Feb 19, 2022, 2:09:58 AMFeb 19
🦐 of Math and 🐟 of Physics Archimedes "little fish of physics"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Subject: Cambridge, you no longer are a premiere University but a school that fosters and shelters losers of logical reasoning.

And just who is StupidPlutonium, that nobody of physics, to call
Cambridge a second rate university? It is up to actual physicists and
professors to look at the quality of courses and of the graduates of
Cambridge, to determine if Cambridge still meets the high standards it
always has.

Of course, if Cambridge ever started teaching anything so absurdly
stupid like atoms have unstable muons instead of electrons in them, that
electrons are the never-detected magnetic monopole, or that the ellipse
isn't a conic section, despite many proofs that it is, then Cambridge
would immediately be no longer a top tier but a diploma mill or a Trump
University equivalent. In reality, any of their professors teaching
such garbage would be fired so fast and sent to the nearest funny farm.

> Harry Cliff, AP requires that Harry Cliff LHCb physicist to publish in the Cambridge Univ student newspaper of how sorry he is and apologizes for his physics stupidity of thinking that a hydrogen atom is composed of a electron of 0.5MeV flying around outside of a proton of 938MeV, flying around at 99% speed of light and still holding up and holding together as a hydrogen atom.

Again, who does the Nobody of Physics, StupidPlutonium, think he is,
thinking that a Nobody of Physics can "require" a well respected
particle physicist like Prof. Cliff to do *anything at all*, much less
destroy his career by stating something as stupid as that?

> Such stupid physics.

Well that's a great description of unstable muons existing in atoms
instead of electrons as a perpetual motion machine, or the electron is a
magnetic monopole despite not having any of the properties an actual
magnetic monopole would have. Of course since there are no observations
or science experiments showing any of that. Instead it's a Nobody of
Physics claiming it's true because he says it's true, it's not physics
at all.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 19, 2022, 10:40:00 PMFeb 19
McGinn says Caltech fails physics with their electron = 0.5MeV and especially Kip S. Thorne

4-Sheldon Glashow,PeterHiggs,CSUN Erika D. Beck,Adriana Ocampo, Scott J. Horowitz, William Karush, Lorraine Foster, Olympia LePoint, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch, with their silly Standard Model, can they ever multiply muon mass 105MeV by 9 and see it is within Sigma Error of the neutron and proton (alleged proton rest mass) of 940MeV. Meaning what? Meaning that the proton is a composite of 8 muon rings and the neutron is 9 muon rings. And the muon is the real true electron of atoms, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating new electrical energy-- the reason stars and Sun shine. But no, the imps of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs put physics knowledge and understanding backwards in time, to caveman mentality physics with their impish Standard Model.
102> > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> [...]

> Length: 39 pages
>
> Product details
> • Publication Date : March 24, 2020
> • Word Wise : Not Enabled
> • ASIN : B086BGSNXN
> • Print Length : 39 pages
> • File Size : 935 KB
> • Language: : English
> • Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> • Screen Reader : Supported
> • Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> • Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
> #315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
> #4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)
>

> #3-1, 2nd published book
>
> True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 22, 2022, 11:00:43 PMFeb 22
McGinn, how much skin in the game for Putin? Should it be 100 cruise missiles or 1,000?
Olcott wants skin in the game for Putin with Give Ukraine cruise missiles that reach Moscow & Stalingrad. So long as Russia has nothing to worry about a Ukraine offense, Putin continues to invade
On Monday, February 21, 2022 at 11:03:50 PM UTC-6, olcott wrote:

> --
> Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott
>"Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
> Genius hits a target no one else can see."
> Arthur

Pete-- I did not think you could see Moscow from Univ Cambridge

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 23, 2022, 4:03:21 PMFeb 23

Biden please call Xi and tell him to call Putin saying remove yourself out of Ukraine. If not, then apply total sanctions on China also, for this is a Russia+ China invasion of Ukraine.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 25, 2022, 4:13:28 PMFeb 25
Sheldon Glashow,George Smoot sickfuck McGinn spam filling sci.physics just to hog the front page, CSUN Erika D. Beck, Adriana Ocampo, Scott J. Horowitz, William Karush, Lorraine Foster, Olympia LePoint, as McGinn & Pennino spam sci.physics every day, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch, Sheldon Lee Glashow with their silly Standard Model, can they ever multiply muon mass 105MeV by 9 and see it is within Sigma Error of the neutron and proton (alleged proton rest mass) of 940MeV. Meaning what? Meaning that the proton is a composite of 8 muon rings and the neutron is 9 muon rings. And the muon is the real true electron of atoms, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating new electrical energy-- the reason stars and Sun shine. But no, the imps of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs put physics knowledge and understanding backwards in time, to caveman mentality physics with their impish Standard Model.
> [...]

> > > I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.
> > >
> > > There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
> > >
> > > Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 28, 2022, 7:32:22 PMFeb 28

Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth-- poem ballad by James Kibo Parry Moron of Rensselaer Polytech and Wired magazine

Kibo Parry recites Poem ballad "Kibo kill Putin before Putin kills planet Earth"

Just hours after Kibo Parry Moron gets inducted into the CIA, he blows his cover (I guess the insanity of stalking for Kibo is so overpowering that he cannot help himself and wants to join the Portugal-- forgiv me, i sick i cry---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster

On Monday, February 28, 2022 at 4:58:13 PM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
> "spamtard"
>"barking fuckdog"
>flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test

> General Nakasone a decades long spammer of sci.math, yet he fails
> math.
>cannot understand the slant cut in single
> cone is an Oval, always the ellipse, or is it the foolish Boole logic he
> believes of 10 OR 2 = 12 with AND as subtraction? Or is it that neither
>can do a geometry proof
> Fundamental Theorem of Calculus?

1
Kill Putin, before he kills our planet Earth

> Humanity needs to colonize Europa-- not engulfed in nuclear war
>
> Putin that petty dictator megalomaniac whore
>
> Some say Caracalla was killed while taking a shit
>
> A shit in France's woods run through with a sword bit
>
> Some say Caracalla was killed while taking a piss
>
> A piss on the plains of Turkey dismounting his horse
>
> Does it really matter how the megalomaniac is dissed
>
> Sun shines from Faraday law, not from fusion
>
> That goonclod physicist professors confusion
>
> It shines from Faraday law you mindless shit for brains
>
> Kill Putin with stinger missile on a boat, car, train or plane
>
> Xi has another Winter Olympic competition, fly in Putin on a plane
>
> But before landing blow it to smithereens from the slalom train
>
> The Chinese Communist Party was watching from the curling rink
>
> Saying, good riddance to you Putin you mindless dink
>
> And blame it on a engine failure, not made-in-China, but NK stink
>
> The Sun gone Red Giant, needs humanity to colonize Europa
>
> Not look at the idiot Putin or Xi navel belly button and scrota

2

Kibo kill Putin stink at NSA Winter Olympics toboggan run

Yes, kibo Parry Moron ordered by General Nakasone says Sun

Sun gone Red Giant phase while fool Putin wants Ukraine

Fool Xi with Chinese Communist Party wants Taiwan

Fool Kim of North Korea wants rockets to reach Sea of Japan

While the world needs rockets to reach Io, Europa and Ganymede

Kibo Parry eats a kilometer of Trump shit just to see where it comes from

Trump eats a kilometer of shit of Putin just to see where it comes from

Putin eats a kilometer of shit by Xi just to see where it comes from

Xi eats a kilometer of shit of Kibo, just to see where it comes from

Andrew Wiles proves that Terence Tao in Fermat Last Theorem prom

The ice skating Olympic gold medal is not given to Russian GazProm

Too many falls on the ice with the overdrugged skaters, drunk on vodka

When what is truly needed is a colony on Callisto, Io, Ganymede and Europa

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 1, 2022, 12:10:56 PMMar 1
Adam G.Riess,John C. Mather,Peter Higgs,Ed Witten,George F. Smoot,Arthur B. McDonald,Francois Englert, Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess, Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, Yoichiro Nambu, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 2, 2022, 4:05:06 PMMar 2
Yoichiro Nambu,938MeV proton,Adam G.Riess,John C. Mather,Peter Higgs,Ed Witten,George F. Smoot,Arthur B. McDonald,Francois Englert, Saul Perlmutter, Brian P. Schmidt, Adam G. Riess, Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, capable of ever multiplying 9 times 105 and see neutron proton are "within sigma error"? Why do they fail physics by thinking the electron is the 0.5MeV particle outside a proton of 938MeV and traveling at 99% speed of light? Why do they not understand angular momentum that you need the muon as the real electron stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law, for proper true angular momentum.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Mar 13, 2022, 8:39:17 PMMar 13
🦍 of Math and 🦧 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling's Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> spammed:
> China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA and none at Beijing, why McGinn???
> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
>> Pretending to Understand Storms
>
> McGinn, when Russia's Putin pushes the nuclear button, how many of the 5977 Russian missiles are aimed at Chinese cities??
> Perhaps half of the 5977 will land on Chinese cities.
>

> Suspect the Pakistan-India missiles aimed at China for Uyghur genocide. That would be 165+160= 325 versus China's 350 missiles.

> China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will h

You have only a few hundred more spams to post before you reach 5977 spams!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 14, 2022, 11:31:24 PMMar 14
Rick_s spam kill Putin
3

Sun gone Red Giant Initiation phase, while idiots chase after Ukraine, Taiwan

Kibo Parry cut out Putin's arsehole and hand him back a brand new one

Kibo Parry Moroney cut out Xi's arsehole and hand him back a brand new one

Kibo Parry Moron eat a kilometer of Trump's shit just to see where it came from

Mama sang bass, Xi sang tenor, Putin joined Communist Party in awe

When humanity needed to colonize Mars, Io, Ganymede, Callisto, Europa

How did you do it Kibo Parry Moron, a James Bond poisoned dagger walking cane

Or was it the stinger missile aimed at Putin brain

Or was it a Livia Caesar, poisoned chocolate bar

Or was it the traditional Texas housewife method of running over in the car

Or was it the Putin textbook method of polonium in the tea

Or was it the expeditious Xi method of blowing up his plane over the China Sea

Pray tell, Kibo, which was it, Mama sang bass, father sang tenor and all joined in awe

Sadly, humanity cannot colonize Europa because of the babies on Earth Putin and Xi

Chasing after mindless idiotic dreams of conquering lands on Earth

Even though the Sun gone Red Giant is making all of Earth worthless as a shit pee

Idiots Putin and Xi cannot see Europa is where we need to go to live, live, life

With Putin's Ukraine and Xi's mindless land grab strife

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 15, 2022, 2:19:25 PMMar 15
China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA and none at Beijing, why McGinn???
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
>Pretending to Understand Storms

McGinn, when Russia's Putin pushes the nuclear button, how many of the 5977 Russian missiles are aimed at Chinese cities??
Perhaps half of the 5977 will land on Chinese cities.

Suspect the Pakistan-India missiles aimed at China for Uyghur genocide. That would be 165+160= 325 versus China's 350 missiles.

China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will hit the West and none of those 5977 will land on Beijing. Putin is a lawyer, Xi is a chemical engineer, and is Xi a patsy when it comes to logistics?

But what if Xi realized that half of those 5977 are targeting China. Would Xi act and behave differently????
I need some kind of numbers data on number missiles present in the world today.

--- quoting BBC ---
Experts estimate around 1,500 Russian warheads are currently "deployed", meaning sited at missile and bomber bases or on submarines at sea.
How does this compare with other countries?
Nine countries have nuclear weapons: China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the UK.

Russia 5,977

NATO 5,943, US 5,428, France 290, UK 225

China 350

Pakistan 165

India 160

Israel 90

North Korea 20

Source-- Federation of American Scientists
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 21, 2022, 9:04:36 PMMar 21
Dr.Beck, can CSUN include a "Notable graduate category" because McGinn is a spammill of 10 years and deserves full recognition

Erika D. Beck
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Erika D. Beck
6th President of California State University, Northridge
Incumbent
Assumed office
January 11, 2021
Preceded by Dianne F. Harrison
2nd President of California State University, Channel Islands
In office
March 2016 – December 2020
Preceded by Richard R. Rush
Personal details
Education University of California, San Diego (BA, PhD)
San Diego State University (MA)
Erika Drew Beck is an American academic administrator serving as the president of California State University, Northridge. She was previously president of California State University Channel Islands.

Contents
1 Education
2 Career
3 Personal life
4 References
Education
Beck earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from the University of California, San Diego, a Master of Arts in psychology from San Diego State University, and a PhD in experimental psychology from the University of California, San Diego.

Career
Beck served as president of California State University Channel Islands from 2016 to 2020. Prior to becoming the president of CSUCI, Beck was the provost and executive vice president at Nevada State College in Henderson, Nevada. On October 29, 2020, Beck was named as the new president of California State University, Northridge, with a start date of January 11, 2021.

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 1, 2022, 6:27:16 PMApr 1
Kibo Parry's premonition before the Ukraine war, that Xi would shoot down Putin's plane.
On Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 1:09:58 AM UTC-6, Michael Moroney wrote:
>"little fish of physics"
>"one marble illogical brain" flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
>Well that's a great description of unstable

AP writes: just blurt it out Kibo Parry M. Putin is insane, far beyond unstable.

Here is my new poem of Love in french
7m views

Amine Moulay Ramdane's spammer extraordinare-profile photo
Amine Moulay Ramdane
Mar 13, 2022, 7:01:01 PM
Amine's motto "spam a day keeps the doctor away"

Xi, invite Putin to Beijing. Shot his plane down. Recover it and announce engine failure. Xi saves planet Earth and all in it from nuclear war catastrophe.
zzzzzzzzzzzz

A new lyrics for the opera song Les Miserables, I dreamed a dream
----------------------------
Earth in the Balance
----------------------------

There was a time when the Sun was well behaved

And plants and animals enjoyed being alive with plenty of rain

I dreamed a dream when leaders were land grabbing petty dictators

Wanting to be another Caesar or Alexander the Great or Napoleon

Only ending up being a Mussolini, Hitler, Putin, Xi

When the world needs humanity to colonize Europa before it is too late.

I dreamed a dream where all humanity was moving to Europa

Before it is too late and the Sun claims Ukraine, Russia, Taiwan, China

I dreamed a dream that all humanity realized the danger is the Sun

There was a time when despot petty dictators like Putin wanted empire

Yet the world wanted humanity to colonize Europa

There was a time when a petty dictator could push a nuclear button

When humanity needed to push a battery spacecraft to Europa

I dreamed a dream that humanity would not go extinct, not go to oblivion

I dreamed a dream that petty dictators did not obstruct humanity

I dreamed humanity was safe and sound on Europa

As the Sun swallows up all of Earth in its Red Giant Phase.

I had a dream that humanity would save all life on Earth

I had a dream that humanity would be the saviour of all life on Earth

And move all of Earth life to the moons of Jupiter.

I had a dream, a dream of dreams that humanity will find the way to Europa

AP

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 1, 2022, 10:29:56 PMApr 1
[...]

*** How many of the India and Pakistan nuclear missiles are targeted at Peking for its Uyghur genocide? Perhaps all 165+160 are aimed at Chinese cities.

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 7, 2022, 12:10:49 AMApr 7
Kibo, how many Chinese missiles aimed at Moscow? 20? What rumors do you get at the CIA candy machine scuttlebutt rumors?

Kibo, so if the other 5 Russian missiles fail, 1 is enough to knock out all of Peking, China.

Kibo Parry M. at CIA says Putin has targeted Peking with 6 nuclear missiles, should he press the nuclear buttons.

Kibo, go with your street name Kibo Parry rather than your CIA name.

On Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 9:16:37 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>Re: 1Sickfuck
>of Physics
>"Drag Queen of Science"

So, Kibo, so if the other 5 Russian missiles fail, 1 is enough to knock out all of Peking, China.

How many Chinese missiles are aimed at Moscow, Kibo? Are they all those supersonic missiles that China showed off this past summer.

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
>> In article <5nefan$i06$9...@news.thecia.net> kibo greps <ki...@shell.thecia.net> writes:

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 10, 2022, 3:23:11 PMApr 10

*McGinn on Putin nuclear button pushing-- pretending to understand storms
+China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA and none at Beijing, why McGinn???

> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
> >Pretending to Understand Storms
>
> McGinn, when Russia's Putin pushes the nuclear button, how many of the 5977 Russian missiles are aimed at Chinese cities??
> Perhaps half of the 5977 will land on Chinese cities.
>

> Suspect the Pakistan-India missiles aimed at China for Uyghur genocide. That would be 165+160= 325 versus China's 350 missiles.
> 

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 13, 2022, 3:40:56 PMApr 13
#-McGinn on Putin nuclear button pushing-- pretending to understand storms

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 16, 2022, 9:39:30 PMApr 16
Kibo Parry M, Mcginn, Univ Victoria, Rick_s, Shelagh Rogers asked how many Russian missiles are targeting Beijing if the insane Putin presses the nuclear buttons.

Beijing targeted with 77 of Russia's 5977 nuclear missiles. Kibo, is that not overkill??? Why so many Kibo???
On Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 12:56:23 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> 77)

Can Univ Victoria Jon Willis, Kim Venn please confirm.

Univ of Victoria physics dept
Justin Albert, Arif Babul, Devika Chithrani, Byoung-Chul Choi, Rogerio de Sousa, Ruobing Dong, Sara L. Ellison, Falk Herwig, Dean Karlen, Richard K. Keeler, Jody Klymak, Pavel Kovtun, Robert V. Kowalewski, Mark Laidlaw, Michel Lefebvre, Travis Martin, Julio Navarro, Maxim Pospelov, Adam Ritz, J.Michael Roney, Geoffrey M. Steeves, Kim Venn, Jon Willis
Subject: Re: Tell you about Dad's camp? Ok - matrix
From: rick_s...@yahoo.ca

AP writes: why spam, when you could be confirming that the real proton is 840MeV, not 938

Chancellor
Shelagh Rogers
President
Jamie Cassels, QC
Provost
Dr. Valerie Kuehne, PhD
Academic staff

James Kibo Parry M. what do you think of Xi compared to Putin?
> >"one marble illogical brain"
> >flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> James Kibo Parry weighing in on Beijing targeted with 77 of Russia's 5977 nuclear missiles. Kibo, is that not overkill???
>
> China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will hit the West and none of those 5977 will land on Beijing. Putin is a lawyer, Xi is a chemical engineer, and is Xi a patsy when it comes to logistics?
>
> But what if Xi realized that half of those 5977 are targeting China. Would Xi act and behave differently????
> I need some kind of numbers data on number missiles present in the world today.
>
> --- quoting BBC ---
> Experts estimate around 1,500 Russian warheads are currently "deployed", meaning sited at missile and bomber bases or on submarines at sea.
> How does this compare with other countries?
> Nine countries have nuclear weapons: China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the UK.
>

> Russia 5,977
>
> NATO 5,943, US 5,428, France 290, UK 225
>
> China 350
>
> Pakistan 165
>
> India 160
>
> Israel 90
>
> North Korea 20
>
> Source-- Federation of American Scientists

Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 26, 2022, 8:29:56 PMApr 26

Kibo Parry M says 77 nuke missiles target Beijing should Putin push nuclear buttons. Kibo, is that figure fresh off of General Paul Nakasone's desk or an estimate at NSA intelligence, or do I have to ask Jeff Relf moron for details.

Archimedes Plutonium

May 2, 2022, 1:27:26 AMMay 2
CSUN Erika D. Beck putting McGinn in asylum or clinic and stripping him of his degree for spamming,Adriana Ocampo, Scott J. Horowitz, William Karush, Lorraine Foster, Olympia LePoint, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch, with their silly Standard Model, can they ever multiply muon mass 105MeV by 9 and see it is within Sigma Error of the neutron and proton (alleged proton rest mass) of 940MeV. Meaning what? Meaning that the proton is a composite of 8 muon rings and the neutron is 9 muon rings. And the muon is the real true electron of atoms, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating new electrical energy-- the reason stars and Sun shine. But no, the imps of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs put physics knowledge and understanding backwards in time, to caveman mentality physics with their impish Standard Model.

> > 
> > 
> > #1-5, 112th published book
> >
> > New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
> > Kindle Edition
> > by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
> >
> > I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.
> >
> > Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
> > Length: 20 pages
> >
> > Product details
> > • ASIN : B0875SVDC7
> > • Publication date : April 15, 2020
> > • Language: : English
> > • File size : 1134 KB
> > • Text-to-Speech : Enabled
> > • Screen Reader : Supported
> > • Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
> > • Word Wise : Enabled
> > • Print length : 20 pages
> > • Lending : Enabled
> > • Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
> > ◦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
> > ◦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
> > ◦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)
> >
> > #1-6, 135th published book

> > 
> > 
> > 
> > 

Archimedes Plutonium

May 7, 2022, 3:18:29 PM (11 days ago) May 7