revealing the asshole hiding within

James McGinn

Dec 24, 2021, 10:00:44β€―PM12/24/21
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 6:31:08 PM UTC-8, Jim Pennino wrote:
> James McGinn <jimmc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Believing that they are more intelligent than others
> >
> > I never have and never will submit references without an argument.
> That is because you have never read a real science book and have no
> references.

Only a moron would submit references without an argument.

> >> Treating others with disdain or contempt
> >
> > Hmm. I didn't know this was a problem for you. Have you considered lying less?

No, seriously. What do you think your constant lying says about you? What greater moral signal do you think you might be conveying and is it helping you?

> QED
> >> Being quick to anger if they are challenged
> >
> > Yawn.
> >
> >> The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints
> >> about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges
> >> the delusion
> >
> > Do you consider the fact that gaseous H2O has never been detected
> > in earth's atmosphere is evidence of absence of gaseous H2O in
> > earth's atmosphere? No? How do you explain why nobody has ever detected it?

Answer yes or no.

> Leonardo da Vinci built one of the first instruments to measure gaseous
> H2O in the atmosphere in the 15th century.

Too bad he's dead. Huh?

> The technology has improved
> quite a bit in the last 600 years.

Are they hiding their data? Why would they do that? Or, are you lying again?

> Chew on that for a while.
> >
> > And, why do you think it is that so many people can't recoginize
> > any distinction between gaseous H2O (which only occurs at temperature
> > much highter than ambient temperatures) and the liquid nanodroplets of
> > cllear moist air.
> People can't recognize EM radiation

Answer the question I asked, asshole.

> outside the visible spectrum nor
> sound much above about 15 Khz either but instrumentation can, just
> like with gaseous H2O.
> > What, in your opinion, would it mean for meteorology if it turns
> > out that moist air is actually heavier than light air? Will their
> > credibility be destroyed by this revelation? Or are they Teflon?
> It would mean that a lot of well establish basic chemistry and physics
> is incorrect,

Yep!

> but as such is validated every time an airplane flies,

Naw. You are just being the obtuse, lying asshole that you really are.

Have you any common decency?

> there is not much chance of that happening.
> >> The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible
> >
> > I'm only concerned with true or false.
> Nop, you are only concerned with maintaining your delusions.
> >
> >> The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent,
> >> object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about
> >
> > My secret talent is that I realize that we find out more
> > about what people really think from the questions they won't
> > answer than we do from those they do.
> You have no talent, secret or otherwise.

I seem to have the talent for revealing the asshole hiding within. LOL!

You got nothing, Jackass

Proof that Meteorology is Pretending to Understand Storms
https://youtu.be/Mp2VwjreqMc

James McGinn / Genius

Jim Pennino

Dec 24, 2021, 11:01:09β€―PM12/24/21
> James McGinn / Delusional

And once again, posting the same thing over and over will not result in
a different response and only provides more evidence of just how bat
shit crazy you are.

Claudius Denk

Dec 24, 2021, 11:27:52β€―PM12/24/21
I've never posted references without an argument. And I never will.

You are a disgusting troll.

Claudius Denk

Serg io

Dec 25, 2021, 12:06:31β€―AM12/25/21
You have NEVER posted references EVER.

*You have never won an argument*. And you never will.

Did you find your missing "Cold Steam", moron?

how does a shirt dry on a cloth line, moron?

Jim Pennino

Dec 25, 2021, 12:16:09β€―AM12/25/21
Claudius Denk <claudi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've never posted references without an argument. And I never will.

You don't have any references to anything.

> You are a disgusting troll.

You are lashing out to protect your delusions.

> Claudius Delusional

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2022, 2:21:51β€―PM1/14/22
Assholes are closer than they appear...
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 6, 2022, 11:33:33β€―PM2/6/22
Sheldon Glashow,PeterHiggs,CSUN Erika D. Beck,Adriana Ocampo, Scott J. Horowitz, William Karush, Lorraine Foster, Olympia LePoint, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch, with their silly Standard Model, can they ever multiply muon mass 105MeV by 9 and see it is within Sigma Error of the neutron and proton (alleged proton rest mass) of 940MeV. Meaning what? Meaning that the proton is a composite of 8 muon rings and the neutron is 9 muon rings. And the muon is the real true electron of atoms, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating new electrical energy-- the reason stars and Sun shine. But no, the imps of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs put physics knowledge and understanding backwards in time, to caveman mentality physics with their impish Standard Model.

Why do imps of physics like Glashow or Higgs never understand that a do nothing electron and do nothing proton are imp reasoning in physics. Whereas AP's particles are always doing some law of Electrodynamics. And why does Nobel award imps of science, do they like imp physics instead of true physics?

Makoto Kobayashi, Toshihide Maskawa, Yoichiro Nambu, John C. Mather, George F. Smoot, Roy J. Glauber, David J. Gross -- please, please can they ever ask the simple question, of which is the atom's true real electron, the muon or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole.

> > > ..
> > > .- " `-. ,..-''' ```....'`-..
> > > , . `.' ' `.
> > > .' .' ` ` ' `.. ;
> > > . ; .' . `. ;
> > > ; . ' `. . '
> > > . ' ` `. |
> > > . '. '
> > > . 0 0 ' `.
> > > ' `
> > > ; `
> > > .' `
> > > ; U `
> > > ; '; `
> > > : | ;.. :` `
> > > : `;. ```. .-; | '
> > > '. ` ``.., .' :' '
> > > ; ` ;'.. ..-'' ' ' Hi, I am McGinn antiscience with together my friends Claudius, Pennino, Pnal flood sci.physics everyday so as to hog front page, and thus no other post survives the front page more than 5 seconds.
> > > ` ` ; ````'''""' ; ' '
> > > ` ` ; ; ' '
> > > ` ` ; ; ' '
> > > ` `. ````'''''' ' '
> > > ` . ' '
> > > / ` `. ' ' .
> > > / ` .. ..' .'"""""...'
> > > / .` ` ``........-' .'` .....'''
> > > / .'' ; ` .' `
> > > ...'.' ; .' ` .' `
> > > "" .' .' | ` .; \ `
> > > ; .' | `. . . . ' . \ `
> > > :' | ' ` , `. `
> > > ` ' ` ; `. |
> > > `.' ` ; `-'
> > > `...'

Robert Ingalls,David Kaplan,Univ Washington,Henry Lubatti,Lillian McDermott,Larry McLerran,Gerald Miller is the reason you have not yet confirmed real proton=840MeV, electron=105MeV, and .5MeV= Dirac magnetic monopole is offtopic Relf? Is Relf taking away your attention?

Stupid Nobel Physics prizes to those who cannot even ask the question of which is the atom's real true electron, the muon or 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole
ξ—“
ξ—“
#1-5, 112th published book

New Perspective on Psi^2 in the Schrodinger Equation in a Atom Totality Universe// Atom Totality series, book 5
Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I first heard of the Schrodinger equation in college chemistry class. We never actually did any problem solving with the equation, and we were only told about it. Then taking physics my next year in college and after I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics, just for fun for side reading, three volume set did I learn what this Schrodinger equation and the Psi^2 wavefunction was about. I am not going to teach the mathematics of the Schrodinger equation and the math calculations of the Psi or Psi^2 in this book, but leave that up to the reader or student to do that from Feynman's Lectures on Physics. The purpose of this book is to give a new and different interpretation of what Psi^2 is, what Psi^2 means. Correct interpretation of physics experiments and observations turns out to be one of the most difficult tasks in all of physics.

Cover Picture: a photograph taken of me in 1993, after the discovery of Plutonium Atom Totality, and I was 43 years old then, on a wintery hill of New Hampshire. It is nice that Feynman wrote a physics textbook series, for I am very much benefitting from his wisdom. If he had not done that, getting organized in physics by writing textbooks, I would not be writing this book. And I would not have discovered the true meaning of the Fine Structure Constant, for it was Feynman who showed us that FSC is really 0.0854, not that of 0.0072. All because 0.0854 is Psi, and Psi^2 is 0.0072.
Length: 20 pages

Product details
β€’ ASIN : B0875SVDC7
β€’ Publication date : April 15, 2020
β€’ Language: : English
β€’ File size : 1134 KB
β€’ Text-to-Speech : Enabled
β€’ Screen Reader : Supported
β€’ Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
β€’ X-Ray : Not Enabled
β€’ Word Wise : Enabled
β€’ Print length : 20 pages
β€’ Lending : Enabled
β€’ Best Sellers Rank: #240,066 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
β—¦ #5 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads
β—¦ #65 in General Chemistry & Reference
β—¦ #481 in Physics (Kindle Store)

#1-6, 135th published book

ξ—“
ξ—“
ξ—“
ξ—“
| /
| /
|/______ x

More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.

In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.

I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.

There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.

Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
Archimedes Plutonium
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 15, 2022, 7:35:28β€―PM2/15/22
3-Sheldon Glashow,PeterHiggs,CSUN Erika D. Beck,Adriana Ocampo, Scott J. Horowitz, William Karush, Lorraine Foster, Olympia LePoint, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch, with their silly Standard Model, can they ever multiply muon mass 105MeV by 9 and see it is within Sigma Error of the neutron and proton (alleged proton rest mass) of 940MeV. Meaning what? Meaning that the proton is a composite of 8 muon rings and the neutron is 9 muon rings. And the muon is the real true electron of atoms, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating new electrical energy-- the reason stars and Sun shine. But no, the imps of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs put physics knowledge and understanding backwards in time, to caveman mentality physics with their impish Standard Model.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 18, 2022, 8:14:28β€―PM2/18/22
Cambridge failures of physics who cannot even ask the question which is the atom's true real electron-- the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton or the 0.5MeV particle that AP says is the Dirac magnetic monopole. Harry Cliff, AP requires that Harry Cliff LHCb physicist to publish in the Cambridge Univ student newspaper of how sorry he is and apologizes for his physics stupidity of thinking that a hydrogen atom is composed of a electron of 0.5MeV flying around outside of a proton of 938MeV, flying around at 99% speed of light and still holding up and holding together as a hydrogen atom. Such stupid physics.
ξ—“

Cambridge, you no longer are a premiere University but a school that fosters and shelters losers of logical reasoning. So stupid in physics, no-one at Cambridge can ask which is the real electron in atoms. So dumb in math, they still teach slant cut in single cone is a ellipse, when in truth it is a oval.

Cambridge's Lonzarich,Maiolino,Marshall,Martin,Mitov,Morris,Mortimer,Moller,Needs,Norman,Nunnenkamp,Padman, too stupid to see 10 OR 4 = 14 is crazy, too stupid to see real proton is 840 MeV not 938// As crazy as Pete Olcott, Dan Christensen
by Tshokanma Balzalot

Re: whales//Drs.Alan Baker, Bela Bollobas, Darwin Smith, John Coates , of Cambridge are you like Pete Olcott too stupid to learn Boole was wrong with his 10 OR 4 = 14// too stupid for proton is 840MeV, electron=muon= 105MeV and.5 MeV was Dirac's
By peteolcott 9 posts 51 views updated

> [...]
>

> y z
> | /
> | /
> |/______ x
>
> More people reading and viewing AP's newsgroup than viewing sci.math, sci.physics. So AP has decided to put all NEW WORK, to his newsgroup. And there is little wonder because in AP's newsgroups, there is only solid pure science going on, not a gang of hate spewing misfits blighting the skies.
>
> In sci.math, sci.physics there is only stalking hate spew along with Police Drag Net Spam of no value and other than hate spew there is Police drag net spam day and night.
>
> I re-opened the old newsgroup PAU of 1990s and there one can read my recent posts without the hassle of stalkers and spammers, Police Drag Net Spam that floods each and every day, book and solution manual spammers, off-topic-misfits, front-page-hogs, churning imbeciles, stalking mockers, suppression-bullies, and demonizers. And the taxpayer funded hate spew stalkers who ad hominem you day and night on every one of your posts.
>
> There is no discussion of science in sci.math or sci.physics, just one long line of hate spewing stalkers followed up with Police Drag Net Spam (easy to spot-- very offtopic-- with hate charged content). And countries using sci.physics & sci.math as propaganda platforms, such as tampering in elections with their mind-rot.
>
> Read my recent posts in peace and quiet.
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> Archimedes Plutonium
> #3-1, 2nd published book
>
> True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.
>
> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
>
> Length: 1150 pages
>

> Product details
> β€’ File Size : 2167 KB
> β€’ ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> β€’ Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> β€’ Word Wise : Enabled
> β€’ Print Length : 1150 pages
> β€’ Language: : English
> β€’ Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> β€’ Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> β€’ X-Ray : Not Enabled
> β€’ Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Archimedes Plutonium's profile photo
Archimedes Plutonium
6:59 PM (1 minute ago)
ξ Ί
ξ…Ÿ
ξ—”

Olcott can David Sainsbury, Peter Johnstone, Imre Leader, Gabriel Paternain ever do a geometry proof of Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, or is that totally foreign to them? Mind you, not a limit analysis hornswaggle for that is not geometry, limit analysis is not even a math proof for anyone can analysis things, analysis this post and only math hypocrites would think it is a proof.

Olcott can Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole. Or does that thought fly way too above their heads?

Olcott the spamming crank of sci.math who daily posts his computer trash filling up sci.math ending with inane self boasting. Is this what Cambridge Univ has turned out to be-- a center for spamming cranks like Olcott
"Pete Olcott
Spammers hit targets no one else can hit;
Crackpots hit a target no one else cares to see. "

Olcott, why cannot Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine ask the question which is the atom's real electron-- muon or 0.5MeV particle? Is it because they cannot even do logic correctly with their 2 OR 1 = 3 with AND as subtraction?

> [...]

> Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.
>
> Length: 1150 pages
>

> Product details
> β€’ File Size : 2167 KB
> β€’ ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
> β€’ Publication Date : March 11, 2019
> β€’ Word Wise : Enabled
> β€’ Print Length : 1150 pages
> β€’ Language: : English
> β€’ Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> β€’ Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> β€’ X-Ray : Not Enabled
> β€’ Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #181 in General Chemistry & Reference
> #1324 in General Chemistry
> #1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)
>

> Cambridge professors insane about Logic turns students like Pete Olcott insane also.
>
> Cambridge Physics Dept
>
> Ahnert, Alai, Alexander, Allison, Ansorge, Atature, Barker, Barnes, Bartlett, Batley, Baumberg, Bohndiek, Bowman, Brown, Buscher, Butler, Campbell Carilli, Carter, Castelnovo, Challis, Chalut, Chaudhri, Chin, Ciccarelli, Cicuta, Cole, Cooper, Cowburn, Credgington, Cross, Croze, Deschler, Donald, Duffett-Smith, Dutton, Eiser, Ellis, Euser, Field, Flynn, Ford, Friend, Gibson, Green, Greenham, Gripaios, Grosche, Guck, Gull, Haniff, Heavens-Ward, Heine, Hine, Hobson, Hope-Coles, Howie, Hughes, Irvine, Jardine, Jenkins, Jones, Josephson, Keyser, Khmeinitskii, King, Kotlyar, Lamacraft, Lasenby, Lester, Longair, Lonzarich, Maiolino, Marshall, Martin, Mitov, Morris, Mortimer, Moller, Needs, Norman, Nunnenkamp, Padman,Parker, Patel, Payne, Pepper, Phillips, Pramauro, Queloz, Rao, Richer, Riley, Ritchie, Sargent, Saunders, Saxena, Schneider, Scott, Scrivener, Sebastian, Simmons, Simons, Sirringhaus, Smith, Sutherland, Taylor, Teichmann, Terentjev, Thomson, Verrechia, Walker, Ward, Warner, Weale, Webber, Whyles, Withington.
>
> Cambridge Math Dept
>
> Alan Baker
> Bela Bollobas
> Darwin Smith
> John Coates
> Timothy Gowers
> Peter Johnstone
> Imre Leader
> Gabriel Paternain
>
> Can any-one at Cambridge start correcting the error filled Boole, Jevons, Russell, Whitehead, Godel, Wittgenstein, all failures of logic and logical reasoning, include Cantor and his tripe of undefined infinity, an infinity without a borderline between finite and infinite.
>
> Cambridge, you no longer are a premiere University but a school that fosters and shelters losers of logical reasoning.

Michael Moroney

Feb 19, 2022, 2:09:58β€―AM2/19/22
🦐 of Math and 🐟 of Physics Archimedes "little fish of physics"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

> Subject: Cambridge, you no longer are a premiere University but a school that fosters and shelters losers of logical reasoning.

And just who is StupidPlutonium, that nobody of physics, to call
Cambridge a second rate university? It is up to actual physicists and
professors to look at the quality of courses and of the graduates of
Cambridge, to determine if Cambridge still meets the high standards it
always has.

Of course, if Cambridge ever started teaching anything so absurdly
stupid like atoms have unstable muons instead of electrons in them, that
electrons are the never-detected magnetic monopole, or that the ellipse
isn't a conic section, despite many proofs that it is, then Cambridge
would immediately be no longer a top tier but a diploma mill or a Trump
University equivalent. In reality, any of their professors teaching
such garbage would be fired so fast and sent to the nearest funny farm.

> Harry Cliff, AP requires that Harry Cliff LHCb physicist to publish in the Cambridge Univ student newspaper of how sorry he is and apologizes for his physics stupidity of thinking that a hydrogen atom is composed of a electron of 0.5MeV flying around outside of a proton of 938MeV, flying around at 99% speed of light and still holding up and holding together as a hydrogen atom.

Again, who does the Nobody of Physics, StupidPlutonium, think he is,
thinking that a Nobody of Physics can "require" a well respected
particle physicist like Prof. Cliff to do *anything at all*, much less
destroy his career by stating something as stupid as that?

> Such stupid physics.

Well that's a great description of unstable muons existing in atoms
instead of electrons as a perpetual motion machine, or the electron is a
magnetic monopole despite not having any of the properties an actual
magnetic monopole would have. Of course since there are no observations
or science experiments showing any of that. Instead it's a Nobody of
Physics claiming it's true because he says it's true, it's not physics
at all.

Archimedes Plutonium

Feb 19, 2022, 10:40:00β€―PM2/19/22
McGinn says Caltech fails physics with their electron = 0.5MeV and especially Kip S. Thorne

4-Sheldon Glashow,PeterHiggs,CSUN Erika D. Beck,Adriana Ocampo, Scott J. Horowitz, William Karush, Lorraine Foster, Olympia LePoint, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch, with their silly Standard Model, can they ever multiply muon mass 105MeV by 9 and see it is within Sigma Error of the neutron and proton (alleged proton rest mass) of 940MeV. Meaning what? Meaning that the proton is a composite of 8 muon rings and the neutron is 9 muon rings. And the muon is the real true electron of atoms, stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law of creating new electrical energy-- the reason stars and Sun shine. But no, the imps of physics like Sheldon Glashow and Peter Higgs put physics knowledge and understanding backwards in time, to caveman mentality physics with their impish Standard Model.
102> > https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/plutonium-atom-universe
> > Archimedes Plutonium

Can Andrea Ghez,Simon van der Meer, William Alfred Fowler, Kenneth G. Wilson, James Watson Cronin, Val Logsdon Fitch,
Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau ever ever, ever ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.
ξ—“
Can Sheldon Glashow, Lisa Randall, Lene Hau ask the question, which is the atom's real electron, the muon stuck inside a 840MeV proton torus doing the Faraday law or the 0.5MeV particle that AP calls the Dirac magnetic monopole.

> [...]
>
> Cover Picture is a proton torus of 8 rings with a muon of 1 ring inside the proton torus, doing the Faraday Law and producing magnetic monopoles.
> Length: 17 pages
>
> Product details
> β€’ Publication Date : December 18, 2019
> β€’ Word Wise : Enabled
> β€’ Print Length : 17 pages
> β€’ File Size : 698 KB
> β€’ ASIN : B082WYGVNG
> β€’ Language: : English
> β€’ Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> β€’ Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> β€’ Screen Reader : Supported
> β€’ X-Ray : Not Enabled
> β€’ Lending : Enabled
>
> #1-4, 105th published book
>
> Atom Geometry is Torus Geometry // Atom Totality series, book 4 Kindle Edition
> by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)
>
> Since all atoms are doing the Faraday Law inside them, of their thrusting muon into a proton coil in the shape of a geometry torus, then the torus is the geometry of each and every atom. But then we must explain the neutrons since the muon and proton are doing Faraday's Law, then the neutron needs to be explained in terms of this proton torus with muon inside, all three shaped as rings. The muon is a single ring and each proton is 8 rings. The neutron is shaped like a plate and is solid not hollow. The explanation of a neutron is that of a capacitor storing what the proton-muon rings produce in electricity. Where would the neutron parallel plates be located? I argue in this text that the neutron plates when fully grown from 1 eV until 945MeV are like two parallel plate capacitors where each neutron is part of one plate, like two pieces of bread with the proton-muon torus being a hamburger patty.
>
> Cover Picture: I assembled two atoms in this picture where the proton torus with a band of muons inside traveling around and around the proton torus producing electricity. And the pie-plates represent neutrons as parallel-plate capacitors.
> Length: 39 pages
>
> Product details
> β€’ Publication Date : March 24, 2020
> β€’ Word Wise : Not Enabled
> β€’ ASIN : B086BGSNXN
> β€’ Print Length : 39 pages
> β€’ File Size : 935 KB
> β€’ Language: : English
> β€’ Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
> β€’ Screen Reader : Supported
> β€’ X-Ray : Not Enabled
> β€’ Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
> β€’ Lending : Enabled
> Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,656,820 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
> #6413 in Mathematics (Kindle Store)
> #315 in One-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
> #4953 in Physics (Kindle Store)
>

> #3-1, 2nd published book
>
> True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition

Michael Moroney

Mar 13, 2022, 8:39:17β€―PM3/13/22
🦍 of Math and 🦧 of Physics Archimedes "Meckling's Village Idiot"
Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> spammed:
> China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA and none at Beijing, why McGinn???
> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
>> Pretending to Understand Storms
>
> McGinn, when Russia's Putin pushes the nuclear button, how many of the 5977 Russian missiles are aimed at Chinese cities??
> Perhaps half of the 5977 will land on Chinese cities.
>

> Suspect the Pakistan-India missiles aimed at China for Uyghur genocide. That would be 165+160= 325 versus China's 350 missiles.

> China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will h

You have only a few hundred more spams to post before you reach 5977 spams!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Mar 15, 2022, 2:19:25β€―PM3/15/22
China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA and none at Beijing, why McGinn???
On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
>Pretending to Understand Storms

McGinn, when Russia's Putin pushes the nuclear button, how many of the 5977 Russian missiles are aimed at Chinese cities??
Perhaps half of the 5977 will land on Chinese cities.

Suspect the Pakistan-India missiles aimed at China for Uyghur genocide. That would be 165+160= 325 versus China's 350 missiles.
ξ—“

China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will hit the West and none of those 5977 will land on Beijing. Putin is a lawyer, Xi is a chemical engineer, and is Xi a patsy when it comes to logistics?

But what if Xi realized that half of those 5977 are targeting China. Would Xi act and behave differently????
I need some kind of numbers data on number missiles present in the world today.

--- quoting BBC ---
Experts estimate around 1,500 Russian warheads are currently "deployed", meaning sited at missile and bomber bases or on submarines at sea.
How does this compare with other countries?
Nine countries have nuclear weapons: China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the UK.

Russia 5,977

NATO 5,943, US 5,428, France 290, UK 225

China 350

Pakistan 165

India 160

Israel 90

North Korea 20

Source-- Federation of American Scientists
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 1, 2022, 10:29:56β€―PM4/1/22
[...]

*** How many of the India and Pakistan nuclear missiles are targeted at Peking for its Uyghur genocide? Perhaps all 165+160 are aimed at Chinese cities.

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 7, 2022, 12:10:49β€―AM4/7/22
Kibo, how many Chinese missiles aimed at Moscow? 20? What rumors do you get at the CIA candy machine scuttlebutt rumors?

Kibo, so if the other 5 Russian missiles fail, 1 is enough to knock out all of Peking, China.

Kibo Parry M. at CIA says Putin has targeted Peking with 6 nuclear missiles, should he press the nuclear buttons.

Kibo, go with your street name Kibo Parry rather than your CIA name.

On Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 9:16:37 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>Re: 1Sickfuck
>of Physics
>"Drag Queen of Science"

So, Kibo, so if the other 5 Russian missiles fail, 1 is enough to knock out all of Peking, China.

How many Chinese missiles are aimed at Moscow, Kibo? Are they all those supersonic missiles that China showed off this past summer.

Kibo Parry Moroney in 1997 blows his CIA cover-- to the entire world, mind you---
Re: Archimedes Vanadium, America's most beloved poster
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 10, 2022, 3:23:11β€―PM4/10/22

*McGinn on Putin nuclear button pushing-- pretending to understand storms
+China's Xi thinks all 5977 Russian nuclear warheads are aimed at USA and none at Beijing, why McGinn???
ξ—“
> On Friday, December 24, 2021 at 9:00:44 PM UTC-6, James McGinn wrote:
> >Pretending to Understand Storms
>
> McGinn, when Russia's Putin pushes the nuclear button, how many of the 5977 Russian missiles are aimed at Chinese cities??
> Perhaps half of the 5977 will land on Chinese cities.
>

> Suspect the Pakistan-India missiles aimed at China for Uyghur genocide. That would be 165+160= 325 versus China's 350 missiles.
> ξ—“
ξ—“

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 13, 2022, 3:40:56β€―PM4/13/22
#-McGinn on Putin nuclear button pushing-- pretending to understand storms
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Apr 26, 2022, 8:29:56β€―PM4/26/22

Kibo Parry M says 77 nuke missiles target Beijing should Putin push nuclear buttons. Kibo, is that figure fresh off of General Paul Nakasone's desk or an estimate at NSA intelligence, or do I have to ask Jeff Relf moron for details.

ξ—“

Kibo Parry M, Mcginn, Univ Victoria, Rick_s, Shelagh Rogers asked how many Russian missiles are targeting Beijing if the insane Putin presses the nuclear buttons.

> Beijing targeted with 77 of Russia's 5977 nuclear missiles. Kibo, is that not overkill??? Why so many Kibo???
> On Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 12:56:23 AM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> > 77)
>
> Can Univ Victoria Jon Willis, Kim Venn please confirm.
>
> Univ of Victoria physics dept
> Justin Albert, Arif Babul, Devika Chithrani, Byoung-Chul Choi, Rogerio de Sousa, Ruobing Dong, Sara L. Ellison, Falk Herwig, Dean Karlen, Richard K. Keeler, Jody Klymak, Pavel Kovtun, Robert V. Kowalewski, Mark Laidlaw, Michel Lefebvre, Travis Martin, Julio Navarro, Maxim Pospelov, Adam Ritz, J.Michael Roney, Geoffrey M. Steeves, Kim Venn, Jon Willis
> Subject: Re: Tell you about Dad's camp? Ok - matrix
> From: rick_s...@yahoo.ca
>
> AP writes: why spam, when you could be confirming that the real proton is 840MeV, not 938
>

> Chancellor
> Shelagh Rogers
> President
> Jamie Cassels, QC
> Provost
> Dr. Valerie Kuehne, PhD
> Academic staff
>

> James Kibo Parry M. what do you think of Xi compared to Putin?
> > >"one marble illogical brain"
> > >flunked the math test of a lifetime-generation test
> > James Kibo Parry weighing in on Beijing targeted with 77 of Russia's 5977 nuclear missiles. Kibo, is that not overkill???
> >
> > China's Xi thinks that when Putin pushes nuclear button that all 5977 Russian missiles will hit the West and none of those 5977 will land on Beijing. Putin is a lawyer, Xi is a chemical engineer, and is Xi a patsy when it comes to logistics?
> >
> > But what if Xi realized that half of those 5977 are targeting China. Would Xi act and behave differently????
> > I need some kind of numbers data on number missiles present in the world today.
> >
> > --- quoting BBC ---
> > Experts estimate around 1,500 Russian warheads are currently "deployed", meaning sited at missile and bomber bases or on submarines at sea.
> > How does this compare with other countries?
> > Nine countries have nuclear weapons: China, France, India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, the US and the UK.
> >

> > Russia 5,977
> >
> > NATO 5,943, US 5,428, France 290, UK 225
> >
> > China 350
> >
> > Pakistan 165
> >
> > India 160
> >
> > Israel 90
> >
> > North Korea 20
> >
> > Source-- Federation of American Scientists

Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

May 7, 2022, 3:18:29β€―PM5/7/22
Emmet on 9May as Russia stole Outer Manchuria & Vladivostok from Xi's China and Xi loving Russia for stealing Outer Manchuria and hating the USA for making China richer by the day. Emmet is this why they call Xi and China as "inscrutable". I would say they are just plain dumb people, probably from all the air pollution they breathe in China. What is Putin's Russia stealing next from China, Emmet, is it the ports Dalian, Tianjin, Qingdao.

On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 2:58:58 AM UTC-5, Emmet Shibanuma wrote:
>you slavic nazis don't want people believe what you nazis do along your
>systems. What is your name,

Is it inner Manchuria?

Emmet will Putin's Russia flatten those Chinese cities like they flattened Mariupol? And then Xi and the Chinese Communist Party praise and love Putin even more and hate and despise USA even more for making them rich. The Chinese are not just inscrutable, but just plain outright flat dumb, as dumb as they get.
ξ—“

On Saturday, May 7, 2022 at 2:58:58 AM UTC-5, Emmet Shibanuma wrote:
> is calling the strongest and biggest economy in europe, the
> fathers of Mercedes and BMW, for being *_a_sulky_liver_sausage_*. Ohh my
> ass, this world turns shit upside-down.

And leading the way is Xi's China. The more land you steal from them, the more they love you for it.

Archimedes Plutonium

May 7, 2022, 5:21:50β€―PM5/7/22
Economist magazine-- "How to save the Supreme Court". Easy, require the Justices to not be failures of science and math and logic. Require them to show they can put 2 and 2 together to make 4. Require them to have a A grade in biology, to see if fit for the job.
Message has been deleted
It is loading more messages.