'Dark Matter'--where is it?

GH Diel

Sep 3, 2006, 6:48:54 PM9/3/06
If dark matter constitutes the vast percentage of the universe, why is it
not found all around us?

R. H. Nigl
www.exoptica.com

Giordano Bruno

Oct 9, 2006, 4:14:15 PM10/9/06
GH Diel a écrit :

We don't know if dark matter exists on Earth around us.
We only find it indirectly between galaxies because its mass.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lawson English

Nov 6, 2006, 12:35:54 PM11/6/06
GH Diel wrote:

I think most conceptions of dark matter assume that it IS all around us.

ajay2244

Nov 6, 2006, 12:41:28 PM11/6/06
gh diel Wrote:

> If dark matter constitutes the vast percentage of the universe, why is

> it not found all around us? R. H. Nigl, www.exoptica.com

Nigl, there are amny such questions or phenomena. See one below
................==
Einstein speculated E =mc2 from L =mc2 in Sep. 1905 : Ajay Sharma

Einstein did not derive E=mc2 in 1905 , but speculated it from Light
energy mass equation L =mc2. In derivation of L=mc2 Einstein used
equation

l* = l{1 – v/c cos φ } /√[1 – v2 /c2]

which he has given in June 1905 paper.
Using this as central equation Einstein obtained equation
L=mc2 (1)
under special conditions (when emits TWO light wave, of equal MAGNITUDE
, exactly in opposite directions , relative velocity v is in classical
region ).
Then Einstein replaced L (light energy ) by E (( every energy i.e.
light energy, heat energy ,sound energy , electrical energy , energy in
form of invisible radiations etc ) and thus SPECULATED
E=mc2. (2)
Such an important equation ( INTER CONVERSION OF MASS –ENERGY ) should
have valid and well defined derivation.
When it is done then result is
dE =Ac2 dm
when A is coefficient of proportionality like numerous existing in
physics.

References of Einstein’s work
.
A.Einstein, Annalen der Physik 18 (1905) 639-641. .
Weblink is
Einstein’s 27 Sep 1905 paper available at
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/www/
PartII
References of Ajay Sharma’s work

My work is available at
http://www.burningbrain.org/pdf/ajaysharma_einstein.pdf
For details
http://tinyurl.com/hbnv9

International Conferences
It has been accepted for presentation over 55 conferences all over the

world
--------------------------------------few of them
1. Sharma, A. presented in 19th International Conference on the
Applications of Accelerators in Research and Industry , 20-25
August , 2006 Fort Worth Texas, USA

2. A. Sharma, Abstract Book 38th European Group of Atomic Systems
(
Euro physics Conference) Isachia (Naples) Italy (2006) 53.

3. A. Sharma , Abstract Book , A Century After Einstein Physics 2005 ,

10-14 April 2005 ( Organizer Institute of Physics , Bristol )
University of Warwick , ENGLAND

4. A. Sharma presented in 5th British gravity Conference , OXFORD
ENGLAND

5. A. Sharma,. Proc. Int. Conf. on Computational Methods in
Sciences and Engineering 2003 World Scientific Co. USA ,
(2003) 585.

6. A. Sharma, Proc. Int. Conf. on Number, Time, Relativity United
Physical Society of Russian Federation, Moscow , (2004) 81
plus more
--------------------------------------
Journals
This paper is published in journal
Physics Essays , CANADA
www.physicsessays.com
I will be published in 2007 Galilean Electrodynamics, Massachusetts,
USA.
In parts it is published in various others journals.
----------------------
Book 100 Years of E=mc2
For details
http://tinyurl.com/hbnv9

AJAY SHARMA 12 Sep
2006

--
ajay2244

Strings

Jan 11, 2007, 4:28:08 PM1/11/07
"GH Diel" <ghd...@exoptica.com> wrote in message news:G6qdnUI0X8oiDXLZ...@adelphia.com...

> If dark matter constitutes the vast percentage of the universe, why is it
> not found all around us?

good question. some critics think people are doing bad experiments, and
then grasping at straws to explain the numbers.

i don't know what the answer is, but i think we need to focus more on
particle accelerators and scribling in notebooks.