Novel Indexed Units

D. Goncz

Sep 22, 2023, 5:23:02 AM9/22/23
[[Mod. note -- I apologise to the author and readers for the long delay
in processing this article, which arrived in the s.p.r moderation system
on 2023-Sep-16. -- jt]]

Hi physicists

Theoretically I'm an experimentalist lol
Experience demonstrates I am a theoretician LMFAO

Mass length and time comprise the units basis

Alan L Myers does not claim novelty for geometrized units but presents them
well in a paper having no publication data on it so it must be right off of
his desk

Alans desk know what I mean?

We begin:

M to the one power times L to the 0 power times T or maybe even T to the 0
power is clearly indexed by the numeral 100 in an arbitrary finite base or
the vector 100 over the basis Mass length and time LOL gee whiz this? is
stupid so far fairly novel

So length becomes 010 and time becomes 001 got it? Figured you would let's
move on

Mass control there is a obscure one becomes because Mass control is mass
times length divided by time cubed neatly transcribed 103 using f for the
bases so we'll use that from now on update your notes f is now the basis
for time

So power is 213 and energy is 212.

What fun filling the rest of the chart for the interested reader and all
that

Alan Myers presents a formula for translating these digits or vectors to
generalized numerical non-numerical excuse me two generalized excuse me
that's still wrong Alan Myers presents the following for me for translating
from scientific international to the units in use for general relativity
which are natural to that work I know you know this.

On page two of the paper I have and I will take care with the translation
the product of kg to the alpha times meters to the beta times seconds to
the gamma so far so good alpha beta gamma may be expressed in SI units
using a basis of eh&c where e is an arbitrarily chosen energy unit h is
reduced plank constant and C is speed of ligt

Doug