Neutrinos and "ultra-worldly particles"

Luigi Fortunati

Apr 6, 2022, 2:21:25 PM4/6/22
Does it not seem to you that our neutrinos almost perfectly resemble
the hypothetical "ultra-worldly particles" of Georges-Louis Le Sage
(1724, 1803)?

Douglas Eagleson

Apr 18, 2022, 4:54:21 PM4/18/22
I am in the philosophy of science camp where the observers of the natural
world are gifted the capacity to cause the un-natural. Thus creating
the risk of causing the un-worldly. When devising a law of causality
there is a risk of painting your own picture.

Is the theory to explain what is happening or why it is happening?
Or in what cases are these identical?

Concerning neutrinos. Some people, me, see the neutrino detector
event theory as a picture. Physics is still in the nuclear weapon
security world, btw.

Concerning nuclear war. People tend to not understand the war clock
ticking. We are humans. We need to understand that the death of
the wrong person's child can end us.