Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

AN_ADVANDED_MATHEMATICAL_SOLVER_APPLICATION__B0ON_FOR_SCIENCE

10 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

berk berk

neprebran,
5. sep. 2022, 01:06:595. 9. 22
do
I'm proud to introduce this;

Hey guys, I'm physics student and also i interested at computer
science& programming. When i study physics i saw some scientific
computing software. Therefore i made a decide develop that mathematical
solver called "Mathpath Console" application for students. If you
interested at math or scientific stuffs you can reach my application
on Google Play Store.=20

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=3Dorg.mathconsole_lite.mathconsole_lite&hl=3Dtr&gl=3DUS

*I did not send any Screenshots because of group does not allow
sending media files.
0 novih sporočil