Life at equilibrium

mark horn

Nov 21, 2022, 10:42:02 AM11/21/22
21-NOV-2022

If I'm made of CDM, should I feel as doomed as
my baryonic friends about the thermodynamic
arrow of time?

Cheers,
mj horn

Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)

Nov 22, 2022, 3:23:12 AM11/22/22
In article <fdfc6b36-474a-4812...@googlegroups.com>,
mark horn <toadast...@gmail.com> writes:

> If I'm made of CDM, should I feel as doomed as
> my baryonic friends about the thermodynamic
> arrow of time?

You are certainly not made of CDM. Are you thinking about a
hypothetical being made of CDM?

In any case, why do you think that the thermodynamic arrow of time would
apply differently to CDM and baryonic matter?

mark horn

Nov 23, 2022, 7:39:20 AM11/23/22
22-NOV-2022

I'm questioning the behaviour of two substances along
the same terminal gradient; from stress to relaxation.

At the largest scales CDM appears to frustrate the decay
of disequilibrium. Perhaps it does the same at all scales,
to varying degrees, over time; and can -- when Barry Onic
hits the skids -- preserve a relict observer in some
goldilocks zone.

mj horn

[Moderator's note: Despite the response to a request for clarification,
most readers will still probably not get your point. -P.H.]