Preprint announcements

1 view

Stephan Melin

Feb 23, 1993, 11:24:00 AM2/23/93
to sci-physic...@sirius.dfn.de
[mod. note follows]

So here is just a suggestion:

In order to try to live up to the suffix .research, it might be useful
if readers submit abstracts of their preprints together with instructions
how to get the whole preprint.
Maybe this is something which should be included in the FAQ.
What are your opinions?

Best regards
--
Stephan Melin

me...@hlrserv.hlrz.kfa-juelich.de || hkf...@djukfa11.bitnet

[mod. note - This is a good idea, and one which the moderators have been
considering. We were worried about possible conflicts with journals which
print compendia of abstracts. However we would welcome any announcement
of forthcoming papers and articles, particularly if they are accompanied with
short background notes on the material being published. - Lee]