Superelliptical Architectural Foundation

Douglas Goncz A.A.S. M.E.T. 1990

May 22, 2023, 1:15:44 PM5/22/23
Super elliptical walls surround interior space economically and multiply
this strength of masonry and other materials used to form the wall.
However, the exponent defining the super ellipse can vary from one in
theory to Infinity in theory. A practical value is three.

In our paper, soon to be available at my website at replikon.net, and also
under my profile at researchgate, Jan Bochenek and I find a different value
for a practical super elliptical architectural foundation optimizing the
first step of construction assuming slab on grade, as opposed to a basement
style building.

We are delighted to announce that this should be available within months