Nobody has to watch Quantum mechanics OCR

mitchr...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2021, 2:47:28 PM12/2/21
The 2 slit experiment was done without observers
but with light at the holes... no one watching
was supposed to change the result but it didn't.
Without observers it remained the same where
according to Bohr it was supposed to change...

Harif Kuloo

Dec 3, 2021, 1:14:33 PM12/3/21
the 2 slits was bogus. And still is. Try it by yourself. The generation
of nano scale distinct independent photons, is *inherently_stochastic*.
Something you can't control. You are my *trusted_associate*.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2021, 3:16:26 PM12/3/21
On Friday, December 3, 2021 at 10:14:33 AM UTC-8, Harif Kuloo wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > The 2 slit experiment was done without observers but with light at the
> > holes... no one watching was supposed to change the result but it
> > didn't. Without observers it remained the same where according to Bohr
> > it was supposed to change...

Einstein won the argument in history...