Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

For those of you who know it all

閲覧: 28 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

whodat

未読、
2023/02/07 16:30:312023/02/07

Science progresses despite your beliefs:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hps-HfpL1vc>

Are you awake Arindam?

Paul Alsing

未読、
2023/02/07 16:39:022023/02/07
To:
Poor Arindam has no chance of understanding any of this and will undoubtedly reject it out-of-hand... keep in mind that he does not know what he does not know...

Maciej Wozniak

未読、
2023/02/08 1:30:032023/02/08
To:
On Tuesday, 7 February 2023 at 22:30:31 UTC+1, whodat wrote:
> Science progresses despite your beliefs:
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hps-HfpL1vc>

And in the meantime in the real world - forbidden
by your bunch of idiots GPS and TAI keep
measuring t'=t in forbidden by your bunch of
idiots old seconds.

Donnell Costanzo

未読、
2023/02/08 15:36:542023/02/08
whodat wrote:
> Science progresses despite your beliefs:

I mean, the man, obama, 8 years, had *_his_ass_penetrated_* , by his
husband Michael, from white house, before addressing the american people.

then no journalist ever asked him, "hey obama, is your ass just being
penetrated, hours ago??".

Thomas Heger

未読、
2023/02/09 3:11:362023/02/09
To:
Big bang theory is the foundation of 'expansion of the universe'. And
that theory (big-bang-theory) is most likely wrong.

Now cosmologists complain, that they figure out impossible results,
while reject to revise fundamental concepts like big-bang-theory.

Whell...

I would suggest: start from scratch again and sort out all nonsense
before even starting.

I personally like 'Geometry of time' by Alexander Franklin Meyer.

Possibly she could buy a copy...

TH

Nicholes Di pasqua

未読、
2023/02/09 19:03:082023/02/09
To:
Thomas Heger wrote:

> Big bang theory is the foundation of 'expansion of the universe'. And
> that theory (big-bang-theory) is most likely wrong.
> Now cosmologists complain, that they figure out impossible results,
> while reject to revise fundamental concepts like big-bang-theory.

ohh my, but they are teaching kids in schools how to suck dicks to each
other, in america(!!) Without a dozen of strong *_nuclear_bombs_* over
your head, you can't escape america. It's written in *_The_Bible_*. In
america a man is marrying another man. That's their god, in america.

they had a male *_female_part_gay_* as president, in america, 8 years,
*_penetrated_by_his_wife_*, a male *_first_lady_*, before having him
addressing the american people, probably every day. The routine performed
between the walls in white house. I would not touch a *_handle_of_a_door_*
in that white house.

"WE SUCKED EACH OTHERS' D*CKS" - MOM READS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT SCHOOL
LIBRARY BOOK TO BOARD
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/eMr9r9ejCu7g

新着メール 0 件