Re: Wolfgang Mueckenheim fuck my ass!

Blaide Alesiooal@oasaella.oe Blaide Alesio

Sep 30, 2022, 10:07:42 PM9/30/22
Michael Moroney wrote:

> 💩 for 🧠 Archimedes "Putin's Stooge" Plutonium
> <plutonium....@gmail.com> tarded:
>
>> Jim Burns and WM-Germany's analfuckdog-
>
> ArchiePoo, now you want to fuck a dog anally? You are getting sicker and
> sicker. First you want to fuck the queen's corpse, then fuck a lion, now
> a dog anally, plus you want to do homosexual acts with Mueckenheim and
> others?

wonderful people, I love it so much. Made me 20 years younger already.
Spasiba. Why don't you have something like this in america, you
capitalists.

Putin speaks at concert to celebrate 'annexation' of Ukrainian regions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSNkv8b-mIQ

Russian National Anthem (HD) | Victory Day 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnxfdkbwHNs

In full: Russia holds pop concert to mark annexation of four Ukrainian
regions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKlC_oiFrd4

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 4, 2022, 5:15:52 PM10/4/22