What are the odds...

Dono.

Nov 19, 2021, 10:15:37 AM11/19/21
,,,that two outstanding cranks have the same first name : Richard and the same initial of the last name : H(ertz) and H(achel).

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2021, 7:49:19 PM11/19/21
On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 7:15:37 AM UTC-8, Dono. wrote:
> ,,,that two outstanding cranks have the same first name : Richard and the same initial of the last name : H(ertz) and H(achel).

The odds are even...

Thomas Heger

Nov 20, 2021, 2:38:36 AM11/20/21
Am 19.11.2021 um 16:15 schrieb Dono.:
> ,,,that two outstanding cranks have the same first name : Richard and the same initial of the last name : H(ertz) and H(achel).

You forgot to mention me, because my last name starts also with an H(eger)

I have also written some 'cranky' books, like this one:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Ur3_giuk2l439fxUa8QHX4wTDxBEaM6lOlgVUa0cFU4/edit?usp=sharing

TH

Dono.

Nov 20, 2021, 12:07:26 PM11/20/21
On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 11:38:36 PM UTC-8, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 19.11.2021 um 16:15 schrieb Dono.:
> > ,,,that two outstanding cranks have the same first name : Richard and the same initial of the last name : H(ertz) and H(achel).
> >
> You forgot to mention me, because my last name starts also with an H(eger)
>
> I have also written some 'cranky' books, like this one:
>
>snip link to garbage<

Sorry for not mentioning you, Thomas, you are indeed a full blown crank.

Thomas Heger

Nov 21, 2021, 2:16:33 AM11/21/21
Thanks, because insults from are a honor.

TH

Dono.

Nov 21, 2021, 12:32:05 PM11/21/21
...and a Nazi piece of shit