What has FORCED poor idiot Tom?

Maciej Wozniak

Nov 24, 2021, 2:50:38 AM11/24/21
On Tuesday, 23 February 2021 at 01:29:21 UTC+1, tjrob137 wrote:

> In particular, we set clocks the way we do because we
> are FORCED to synchronize them such that inertia and
> space are isotropic.

Ohohohohoh! What have forced you, poor idiot?
Was it your ISO nonsense? Why was GPS staff
resistant, what do you think?

> This is not a "choice", this is
> part and parcel of how the world we inhabit behaves.

There is no choice for us! We have to obey our beloved
gurus. No choice!

Odd Bodkin

Nov 24, 2021, 9:49:51 AM11/24/21
Not about nature, no. Nature doesn’t give a single damn about your choices.

Try jumping out of a tall tree and then declaring your defiance against
gravity.

Maciej Wozniak

Nov 24, 2021, 12:24:21 PM11/24/21
So, was it nature that has FORCED Tom to the above?
Why was GPS staff resistant?