In 1911, Einstein created atomic relativity, even not knowing what an atom was..

Richard Hertz

Jan 26, 2023, 8:22:59 PM1/26/23
Atomic relativity: Relativity brought down to the atomic and molecular realm
in a blink of the eye.

His heuristic conception of gravitational blue/red-shifting in what cretins call
"weak fields" is amazingly simple as it is magically applied.

Linear path of thought that the imbecile followed:

1) Many have bought the IDIOCY of the energy of mass at relative rest.
E₀ = m₀c² is gaining adepts. Sorry, Hassenhorl and your E₀ = 3/4 m₀c².

2) Such rest energy is distributed among EACH ATOM that form matter.
So, each atom in a mole of matter contributes with 1/6E+23 of his rest
energy to the total energy.

3) STUPID LEAP OF THOUGHT: If the mole of matter moves at v speed,
it GAINS KE, which is EVENLY DISTRIBUTED to each of its 6E+23 atoms.
Therefore, I declare (in the same way that I said: time is what my clock
shows) that the POTENTIAL ENERGY LOST by a mole of matter IF RAISED
from its rest position, due to gravitational energy, IS ALSO EXTRACTED
FROM EACH ATOM OF THE MOLE.

4) Then, I declare here and now, for the eternity THAT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST
elevation "h" of a mole of matter from it resting position at ground level,
which verifies E₀ = m₀c², produces A DECREASE in the rest energy of
g.h/c² OR, generalizing (m_i = m_g), the DECREASE of energy given by
the mole of matter, and distributed evenly on its 6E+23 atoms IS:

ΔE₀ = [Φ(r) - Φ(r₀)]/c² = GMₑ/c² (1/r - 1/r₀), being r₀ the average radius of Earth.

5) I'LL MANDATE THAT THIS IDEA OF MINE BE WRITTEN IN STONE. MAYBE
IN MARBLE TOO.

6) IF I put A MOLE OF "light-generators" at a height (h = r - r₀) from the
ground level, then each atom of the mole will LOSE 1/6E+23 part of the
total energy that the mole LOST due to gravity.

Then, if any atom emits a quanta of light (as it's rumored in England and
France for a while now) DOWN TO EARTH, then such quanta of light (as
per me and Planck) will GAIN rest energy by exchanging GE and KE on
his way down, increasing its energy. This means gravitational blue-shifting.
Inversely, if I put a mole of "light generators" at ground level pointing straight
up, the quanta of light will LOSE energy, due to gravitational red-shifting.

7) I'll COOK AND FUDGE the math in the near future. For now, THIS STUPID
FORMULA will do the job of messing with the head of my gullible followers.

Some imbeciles will try to prove me right in the future.

Richard Hertz

Jan 26, 2023, 8:32:22 PM1/26/23
I forgot to add that, as the cretin believed that the quanta of light had mass, a hamiltonian
for quanta of light orbiting ultra-massive celestial bodies can be developed. The cretin had
a vision of black holes and photon orbiting that shit almost 58 years before Hawkings.

He beat the team Maxwell-Hertz-Marconi-Tesla.

Isn't that pretty?

Richard Hertz

Jan 26, 2023, 9:47:47 PM1/26/23
That Dono, the natural born cretin, didn't have a saying on this means that I shut his muzzle (the other one),
because he has NOTHING TO ADD.

Dono.

Jan 26, 2023, 10:03:25 PM1/26/23
On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 5:22:59 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:

> 2) Such rest energy is distributed among EACH ATOM that form matter.
> So, each atom in a mole of matter contributes with 1/6E+23 of his rest
> energy to the total energy.

No. it doesn't, imbecile. You are missing a big piece of the picture. I would tell you what it is but I prefer you the way you are: an ignorant cretin.

> 3) STUPID LEAP OF THOUGHT: If the mole of matter moves at v speed,
> it GAINS KE, which is EVENLY DISTRIBUTED to each of its 6E+23 atoms.
> Therefore, I declare (in the same way that I said: time is what my clock
> shows) that the POTENTIAL ENERGY LOST by a mole of matter IF RAISED
> from its rest position, due to gravitational energy, IS ALSO EXTRACTED
> FROM EACH ATOM OF THE MOLE.

STUPID, indeed. But the stupidity is yours, DIck. Don't try to attribute it to relativity. Own your cretinisms.

> 5) I'LL MANDATE THAT THIS IDEA OF MINE BE WRITTEN IN STONE. MAYBE
> IN MARBLE TOO.

It's ok, it will added to the list of imbecilities that you posted in this forum.

> Some imbecilities that I will try to prove me right in the future.

Keep it up, dumbestfuck!

Richard Hertz

Jan 27, 2023, 5:08:47 PM1/27/23
Poor soul, so lonely, so ignorant, so full of hate, frustration, rage and resentment.
Life didn't work well for you, Dono, so I take your insults as a compensating vent of your internal heat so you don't get an ACV.

Ignorant, again.