STOP THE PRESSES: Dono (Dr. Adrian Sfarti) published about Pound-Rebka!!

Richard Hertz

Feb 5, 2023, 4:58:07 PM2/5/23
This is gold.

The cretin Dono had to write about this in an obscure site. It's a paper that
looks like as if it was written by a retarded kid in middle school.

Behold:

GTR Tests - The Pound-Rebka-Snider Experiment
Dr. Adrian Sfarti

http://www.mrelativity.net/Papers/29/GTR_Tests_Pound_Rebka.pdf

I pity Dono. Poor fellow. What happens in his head?

He also published these shitty papers on the same site:

1. The Trouton Rankine Experiment and the End of the FitzGerald
Contraction Mar 28, 2006
2. The Relativistic Doppler Effect and its Measurement (PDF) Dec 31, 2005
3. Justification for High Speed Reenactments of the Ives-Stilwell Experiment Dec 8, 2005
4. The "Twins Paradox" - Demystified (PDF) Dec 8, 2005
5. The "Symmetrical Length Contraction" - Demystified (PDF) Dec 8, 2005
6. Famous Errors Oct 11, 2005
7. Experimental Test Theories for STR: Part 1 - The Ives-Stilwell Experiment Oct 23, 2005
8. Experimental Tests for SRT - Part 2 - The Michelson Morley and Kennedy-Thorndike Experiments Oct 23, 2005
9. Experimental Tests of STR - Part 3 - Tolman: The mass variation with speed Oct 24, 2005
10. Debunking the Sagnac and the Michelson-Morley Experiments Oct 23, 2005
11. GTR Tests-The Pound-Rebka-Snider Experiment (PDF) Oct 11, 2005
12. "Superluminal" Physics Oct 9, 2005

Hey, Paul. Dono is beating you. Add 100+ papers on ResearchGate, and
who knows how much more in Romany and Lithuania sites. I know some.

Richard Hertz

Feb 5, 2023, 5:38:02 PM2/5/23
There is the "mark of the Beast": 666

And there is the "mark of an imbecile (Dono)": 000

NOTHING.

patdolan

Feb 5, 2023, 6:41:17 PM2/5/23
Ha! I am willing to raise Dono from 000 to 111 if he publishes a paper on the eponymous dilemma. And to 222 if he adds a paper on Lorentz contraction velocity.

The Starmaker

Feb 5, 2023, 8:38:33 PM2/5/23
did you check all his patents????

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Richard Hertz

Feb 5, 2023, 8:48:52 PM2/5/23
Only the one for a "fast look-up" ROM to enhance the readability of 12x20 pixels characters on green over black screens.

The Starmaker

Feb 5, 2023, 9:03:38 PM2/5/23
Have you seem his math? yum Yum yUm yum YUM! equals yUm YuM YUM!

The Starmaker

Feb 5, 2023, 9:11:27 PM2/5/23
32 patents. you're missing 31.

you don't know how to search very well do you?

You do a google seach by a adding a differnet "keyword" to the name,
like for example: Dr. Adrian Sfarti "idiot"

or
Dr. Adrian Sfarti "retard"

or

Dr. Adrian Sfarti "gypsy"

adding a different 'keyword' will bring different results.

How about Dr. Adrian Sfarti "MURDERER"?

or

Dr. Adrian Sfarti "pickpocket"

or

Dr. Adrian Sfarti "arrested"

or DrFartsi

Richard Hertz

Feb 5, 2023, 9:16:35 PM2/5/23
Poor Dono, he writes like a child.
You saw hundred of his posts here. He's short of words even when living at US for 40+ years.
Romanian thinking is difficult to eradicate. Tough people, not friendly and not exactly expansive in words.

But what is most striking, for me, is the simplicity and linearity of his line of thought. I'm not an expert in profiling
people, but I'm rather good on this stuff. Like with Bodkin, Volroney, JanPB, and others, I can see right through them
by their writing styles. It tells me a lot of things, and the "target" can't escape from a long term analysis.

I know Dono, maybe more than himself.

IQ of 150 pays off.

Richard Hertz

Feb 5, 2023, 9:20:43 PM2/5/23
Listen Bubba, if you're short of memory, don't blame me.

I published a list of his patents one year ago, along with his 120+ papers at ResearchGate.
I even know where he lived since 1990.

I'm very, extremely good in tracking people by different means. For different reasons, even if 100 years passed.

The Starmaker

Feb 5, 2023, 9:47:50 PM2/5/23
What about his lastest book he just published in 2022?

Richard Hertz

Feb 5, 2023, 10:16:11 PM2/5/23
It's sold only on Mexico, Romanian and Lithuania. He pays for its publishing like Seto.

********
About the Author
Dr Adrian Sfarti is a graduate of the Polytechnic Institute of Bucharest, Romania, and has over 30 years of teaching and research experience. He served as Professor at the University of California Berkeley between 1989 and 2004, and has published over 70 research papers, with 32 patents awarded.
*********

CORRECTIONS: His patents, unsold, are about computer graphics (chips, architecture and software for 2 1/2 D rendering).
He was sacked from Berkeley in 2004, after working as EXTERNAL ADVISOR for companies in the computer graphics business, once
he left AMD (where he designed chips for graphic cards, and partnered with other kazharians on patent's projects).
He's an EE became relativist, and got a degree on Relativistic Electrodynamics once he "left" Berkeley.
Furthermore, he published as many papers on relativity as on computer graphics. They are (all of them) in ResearchGate.

There are some veiled accusations of plagiarism and, before landing here by mid 2006 (while studying for his degree at Romany),
AFTER he was BANNED from every single forum site on physics. I wonder why.

Here, he's PROTECTED by the cabal tribe from Google. Otherwise, he also should have been banned for life many years ago.

A little person FULL OF HATE, RACISM AND SEVERE ANGER CONTROL PROBLEMS.

Richard Hertz

Feb 5, 2023, 10:19:34 PM2/5/23
I admit that he's a hard worker. But the "Three Stooges" were hard workers too. I admire them, but not this cretin.

Richard Hertz

Feb 5, 2023, 10:41:04 PM2/5/23
Here is Dono!

The cretin looks like a nice guy. Go figure.

https://ucberkeley.academia.edu/adriansfarti

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2023, 12:18:56 AM2/6/23
On many pages, and on page ten:

https://www.cambridgescholars.com/resources/pdfs/978-1-5275-7760-2-sample.pdf

All dat yum Yum yUm yum YUM! equals yUm YuM YUM is not REAL math, is it???? it looks like fraud to me.

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2023, 12:24:25 AM2/6/23
Oh, you mean he's a Democract.

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2023, 12:25:54 AM2/6/23
So does Ted Bundy.

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2023, 12:33:36 AM2/6/23
The publisher is a crook also with a disclaimer:
Please note that Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not affiliated
to or associated with Cambridge University Press or the University of
Cambridge.

(they should change the name to Harvard Scholars Publishing Limited)

https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-7760-2

and it's Fartsi, not Sfarti.

> *********
>
> CORRECTIONS: His patents, unsold, are about computer graphics (chips, architecture and software for 2 1/2 D rendering).
> He was sacked from Berkeley in 2004, after working as EXTERNAL ADVISOR for companies in the computer graphics business, once
> he left AMD (where he designed chips for graphic cards, and partnered with other kazharians on patent's projects).
> He's an EE became relativist, and got a degree on Relativistic Electrodynamics once he "left" Berkeley.
> Furthermore, he published as many papers on relativity as on computer graphics. They are (all of them) in ResearchGate.
>
> There are some veiled accusations of plagiarism and, before landing here by mid 2006 (while studying for his degree at Romany),
> AFTER he was BANNED from every single forum site on physics. I wonder why.
>
> Here, he's PROTECTED by the cabal tribe from Google. Otherwise, he also should have been banned for life many years ago.
>
> A little person FULL OF HATE, RACISM AND SEVERE ANGER CONTROL PROBLEMS.

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2023, 1:13:00 AM2/6/23
The Starmaker wrote:

> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > Here is Dono!
> >
> > The cretin looks like a nice guy. Go figure.
> >
> > https://ucberkeley.academia.edu/adriansfarti
>
> So does Ted Bundy.

Who is vicki? or viviki?

rotchm

Feb 6, 2023, 10:34:47 PM2/6/23

And what about Andrew Georges?

The Starmaker

Feb 6, 2023, 11:38:45 PM2/6/23
Also published ....(would you believe it, you cannot make dis stuff up) Yum magazine!

https://www.yumpu.com/en/sfarti

Now, is there any connection between Yum magazine aand all this YuM math????

https://www.cambridgescholars.com/resources/pdfs/978-1-5275-7760-2-sample.pdf
https://www.yumpu.com/en/sfarti

It's Yummy!

The Starmaker

Feb 7, 2023, 12:07:41 AM2/7/23
Now, you cannot make dis stuff up...

If you look down at their other publications...
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-9175-2

Making Sense of Paranoia:
The author is
a voice hearer who spent many years in and out of psychiatric hospitals.
https://www.cambridgescholars.com/product/978-1-5275-7760-2

Is Cambridge Scholars a Cu-coo publisher? Dr Fartsi fit's in perfectly.

Now, what kind of people READ these books?

Obvisouly Cambridge Scholars a Cu-coos...strange scientists. sick in the head or something...

Now, what kind of people READ these books? No way people buy these books..

so, it's a 'different' market...

dumb librians who think they are buying Cambridge University Press books for their libary.

In otherwords, Cambridge Scholars Publishing Limited is not interested in selling books to stores..or people..

they are 'targeting' Libaries only. Libaries are big buyers of books (government funded) so, name
your publishing house after a University! dats the hook!!

"Hello, this is Harvard University Press, can I speak to the buyer?"

"Harvard"?

"Yes, Harvard Scholars Publishing!"

patdolan

Feb 7, 2023, 1:05:11 AM2/7/23
On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 7:34:47 PM UTC-8, rotchm wrote:
> And what about Andrew Georges?
Yes rotchm. I thought Python unearthed another Dono-ish individual years ago by that very name! Somebody email this Safari dude and check him out. But we need to be clever. Dono cannot be in two places at the same time. Safari and Dono are both in North America. If we could catch Safari traveling to Europe, perhaps to some obligatory meeting of the Gypsies, we could devise a scheme to catch Safari and Dono using the same Gypsy server. I hope Dono hasn't read this. We need to take our planning off line.

rotchm

Feb 7, 2023, 8:22:56 AM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 1:05:11 AM UTC-5, patdolan wrote:
> On Monday, February 6, 2023 at 7:34:47 PM UTC-8, rotchm wrote:
> > And what about Andrew Georges?
> Yes rotchm. I thought Python unearthed another Dono-ish individual years ago by that very name! Somebody ...

Whats strange, the op insisted in the past that dono was andrew.
Now he is insisting that its sfarti. He needs to explain himself.

(and everythings points much more to andrew than sfarti)

Prokaryotic Capase Homolog

Feb 7, 2023, 12:15:50 PM2/7/23
Actually, I was considering "accidentally" posting an inaccessible
link to a file on my personal computer starting off with
"C:\Users\asfarti\personal\sci_physics\Ohanian Klein's Theorem 1.4748812.pdf"
as to muck up this discussion a bit. But then I reconsidered.
Some people might actually take me seriously.
:-)

How about a seemingly classified document? They are
much in the news nowadays...

Richard Hertz

Feb 7, 2023, 2:09:18 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 2:15:50 PM UTC-3, prokaryotic.c...@gmail.com wrote:

<snip>

> Actually, I was considering "accidentally" posting an inaccessible
> link to a file on my personal computer starting off with
> "C:\Users\asfarti\personal\sci_physics\Ohanian Klein's Theorem 1.4748812.pdf"
> as to muck up this discussion a bit. But then I reconsidered.
> Some people might actually take me seriously.
> :-)
>
> How about a seemingly classified document? They are
> much in the news nowadays...

Dono did that, accidentally, about 6 months ago.

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/OzWoX0WuwPg/m/hQdLXPLBDAAJ

On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 1:17:40 PM UTC-3, Python wrote:
> Dono wrote:
> > The Thomas-Wigner rotation is an experimental FACT, disproving Galilean kinematics and confirming special relativity kinematics: file:///C:/Users/Adrian/Downloads/Elementary_analysis_of_the_special_relat.pdf

I caught him on the fly, minutes after, and trolled him about his mistake (Adrian Sfarti IS Dono). He deleted the post, but it was late.

Richard Hertz
Dec 11, 2022, 2:38:07 PM

OH! WONDERFUL!

WHAT A GIFT WITH THIS FREUDIAN SLIP THAT Dono (Adrian Sfarti, former Berkeley INSTRUCTOR on Computer Graphics Architectures)
DID. Thanks, Adrian sa_ge. Now go to refute this direct from HELL, IMBECILE!

On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 1:17:40 PM UTC-3, Python wrote:
> Dono wrote:
> > The Thomas-Wigner rotation is an experimental FACT, disproving Galilean kinematics and confirming special relativity kinematics: file:///C:/Users/Adrian/Downloads/Elementary_analysis_of_the_special_relat.pdf
>
> Well, this is a link to a local file on your computer, Adrian, not available to anyone but you.

rotchm

Feb 7, 2023, 2:53:54 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 2:09:18 PM UTC-5, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 2:15:50 PM UTC-3, prokaryotic.c...@gmail.com wrote:

> Dono did that, accidentally, about 6 months ago.
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/OzWoX0WuwPg/m/hQdLXPLBDAAJ
>
> On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 1:17:40 PM UTC-3, Python wrote:
> > Dono wrote:
> > > The Thomas-Wigner rotation is an experimental FACT, disproving Galilean kinematics and confirming special r

That doesnt mean its him. Perhaps dono just copy/pasted the link from his browser, then realized it was a local link on sfarti computer, thus useless. So dono removed his post to make another post that actually has a valid link/file.

I only glanced andrews & sfarti text(s). The andrew gibberish looks like more dono's gibberish.
I will let you analyze it all in more detail. U can post your conclusions/opinions in due time.

Richard Hertz

Feb 7, 2023, 3:25:32 PM2/7/23
The KEY is sa_ge@...., his email for 15 years. Dono IS Adrian Sfarti (Dr. Sfarti for you).

Read more here...

Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/RwCi52VtKvw/m/FBkyAD4yAQAJ

Richard Hertz

Feb 7, 2023, 3:30:06 PM2/7/23

rotchm

Feb 7, 2023, 3:43:06 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 3:30:06 PM UTC-5, Richard Hertz wrote:

Then, what was wrong in your past declaration that he was andrew?

patdolan

Feb 7, 2023, 3:45:44 PM2/7/23
rotchm has despised Dono ever since Dono outted rotchm as a long-haired French Canadian...with garter snakes where his pythons should be.

Gentlemen, I'm afraid that the elusive Dono may have slipped away again. He will die in obscurity just like Bodkin; his true identity unknown to everyone except God.

Richard Hertz

Feb 7, 2023, 4:01:08 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 5:43:06 PM UTC-3, rotchm wrote:

<snip>

> Then, what was wrong in your past declaration that he was andrew?

I don't know, maybe I was just trolling him, like I did with Bodkin.

BUT, once I decoded what sa_ge meant (Sfarti Adrian Garcia Esther), and I found a real state document
that proved that they both bought the house in the early '80s (I posted it elsewhere), no doubt existed.

This, and several other hints gathered through "proverbial" Freudian slips from Dono in the last decade
(like a fight that he had with two persons with Arabic names in ResearchGate), raised my certainty to
99.99999995%.

My analysis is too long and boring to post it here, but I have more doubts about who am I than who's Dono.

rotchm

Feb 7, 2023, 4:02:03 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 3:45:44 PM UTC-5, patdolan wrote:

> rotchm has despised Dono

No... I find him entertaining.

> ever since Dono outted rotchm

No. That old fart 'stefane baune' dude was a honeypot and
died a few years ago. He served his purpose.

But the pic was/is mine, the one with the huge pythons.

> Gentlemen, I'm afraid that the elusive Dono may have slipped away again.
> He will die in obscurity just like Bodkin; his true identity unknown to everyone except God.

Bodkin died?

rotchm

Feb 7, 2023, 4:10:01 PM2/7/23

Who is 'they' ? sfarti and andrew? Ewwwww...

> ... but I have more doubts about who am I than who's Dono.

Where does he live?
Since I vacation & travel a lot (just got back from a month trip), I would like to secretly visit him and
prank him. I'm already imagining and being amused by his potential reactions!

Richard Hertz

Feb 7, 2023, 4:16:30 PM2/7/23
I don't know if he moved from that house, a couple of years ago. He's using a different NNTP server,
not far from Cupertino.

Anyway, this was for me something entertaining. Now, it's a done deal and a closed case.

Let the imbecile live under a new rock.

Prokaryotic Capase Homolog

Feb 7, 2023, 4:29:33 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 2:25:32 PM UTC-6, Richard Hertz wrote:

> The KEY is sa_ge@...., his email for 15 years. Dono IS Adrian Sfarti (Dr. Sfarti for you).
>
> Read more here...
>
> Dono, everything seems to indicate that this is you.
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/RwCi52VtKvw/m/FBkyAD4yAQAJ

There are too many stylistic differences in their writing
for me to be convinced of your identification.
What if Dono has the habit of organizing his downloads
by source?

Rotchm's scenario also makes sense. I've had similar
experiences with bad local links.

Richard Hertz

Feb 7, 2023, 4:59:20 PM2/7/23
I repeat that sa_ge IS THE KEY!

Dono posted with that email for 15 years, before switching to gmail 2 years ago.

SEARCH "Dono sa_ge 2011", for instance, IN THIS GROUP.

Change the year to any other: 2007, 2015, 2018, etc.
The new politic of privacy for the google group prevents that the email sa...@comcast.com appear,
but it was associated with Dono since his first post in 2006.

But old posts still preserve part of the email of the poster.

Watch this case, from 2007.

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/Q8E2H0fWrt8/m/Txhd6GeufWoJ

Dono. unread, Jun 28, 2007, 3:37:08 PM

On Jun 28, 10:42 am, Surfer <sur...@no.spam.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:55:06 -0700, Dono <s...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >On Jun 26, 10:19 pm, Surfer <sur...@no.spam.net> wrote:

Or this, two posts above Dono post:
Jeckyl unread, Jun 27, 2007, 2:32:58 PM
"Dono" <sa...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Plus, there is A GLITCH in the SW of some news server that, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, reveal the ENTIRE MAIL.
I know it for years, and I've used it when I needed.

So you can, FINALLY, convince yourself of THIS TRUTH.

Richard Hertz

Feb 7, 2023, 5:04:18 PM2/7/23
This just happened. Google AI algorithms ERASED part of the emails that I posted, mutilating them.

Anyway, you can search using sa_ge + @ + comcast + .com

Dono.

Feb 7, 2023, 5:40:47 PM2/7/23
In the kookfight between the full crank Richard Hertz and the semi-crank Stephane Baune (aka rotchm), the semi-crank Stephane Baune got the upper hand.

Dono.

Feb 7, 2023, 5:45:10 PM2/7/23
You are more than welcome, Stephane

Come on over and I will show you the reactions of my two Rottweilers, they would be delighted top make your acquaintance. The invitation is also valid for your fellow stalkers, Dick Hertz and Pattycakes :-)

Dono.

Feb 7, 2023, 5:47:46 PM2/7/23
\
> Gentlemen, I'm afraid that the elusive Dono may have slipped away again.

You got that right, Pattycakes. This is what happens when you have idiots trying their hand at internet sleuthing.

The Starmaker

Feb 7, 2023, 6:35:35 PM2/7/23
I don't understand what the confusion is..there is only one patdolan,
only one rotchm, there is only one artsy fartsy Sfarti, and he lives in
only one place...Cupertrino, Ca. Whats the big deal??

wats yum, yUm, all about?

rotchm

Feb 7, 2023, 9:51:10 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 5:45:10 PM UTC-5, Dono. wrote:

> Come on over

You did invite me... google kept the record.

> and I will show you the reactions of my two Rottweilers,

I don't mind, since they will fear me...weird but true story:
By experience, I regularly approach & pet "bad dogs", their
owners saying not to approach since they are very vicious. They are bewildered that I can pet & 'cuddle' them (some get frustrated at the reaction of their dog). Some even ask me If I know the dog or whats my trick...
Its just the way I approach them I guess.

But I doubt that you have such dogs. Maybe a poodle though...

Dono.

Feb 7, 2023, 9:59:46 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 6:51:10 PM UTC-8, rotchm wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 5:45:10 PM UTC-5, Dono. wrote:
> >
> > Come on over
>
> You did invite me... google kept the record.
> > and I will show you the reactions of my two Rottweilers,
> I don't mind, since they will fear me...weird but true story:

You will shit your pants, Stephane.

Richard Hertz

Feb 7, 2023, 10:04:39 PM2/7/23
As a general rule, pets mirror their owners. You have two chihuahuas, which will fell for a sausage.
And you will fell for a hot dog, as you're starving being short of money.

And stop using free community WiFi, or stealing access.

Dono.

Feb 7, 2023, 10:10:34 PM2/7/23
On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 7:04:39 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 11:59:46 PM UTC-3, Dono. wrote:

> > > You did invite me... google kept the record.
> > > I don't mind, since they will fear me...weird but true story:
> > You will shit your pants, Stephane.
> As a general rule,

You will shit your pants as well, Dick. Well, you pampers are full. Already.

Richard Hertz

Feb 8, 2023, 11:58:10 AM2/8/23
Dono: you can deny, but you can't hide, cretin.

What connects, without any margin of error, Dono with Adrian Sfarti, is present in the thousand of
your posts in the last decade alone.

I remember, about two years ago, when you and I interacted in a thread, and you claimed that YOU and
your family fought fascism. We were talking about Trump and I accused you to be a liberal commie. That
made you snap.

Going deeper in the thread, you acknowledge that your fight was done in a European country. I pulled
your tongue, and tried with balkan states. You closed the exchange mentioning "close", fucking romanian gypsy.

With Adrian Sfarti, dozens of hints fell in the right place. I have good memory, imbecile.

Dono.

Feb 8, 2023, 12:08:31 PM2/8/23
On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 8:58:10 AM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> i am a cretin.
you sure are. as stupid at sleuthing as you are at physics

patdolan

Feb 8, 2023, 1:06:23 PM2/8/23
Richard and rotchm,

Let's put an end to these endless investigations. Please send me the contact information for Safari and Georges and I will reach out to each of these individuals personally; either by phone or by email or even by snail mail. I propose to ask the simple question "Are you Dono?" I will report back my findings to this forum.

The Starmaker

Feb 8, 2023, 1:51:07 PM2/8/23

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2023, 1:55:33 PM2/8/23
Pound Rebka light energy can flux as gravity field strength does...

patdolan

Feb 8, 2023, 2:46:03 PM2/8/23
Thank you, Starmaker. The map puts Safari in KY too, which if I recall correctly was one of Richard's possible locations for Bodkin. Could Dono also be Bodkin?

Not George. Georges. Some sort of European Romanesque last name. Another supposed Dono Alias.

What if Dono is the reality. Whilst Safari, Georges and Bodkin are the Aliae?

patdolan

Feb 8, 2023, 2:49:27 PM2/8/23
By the way Starmaker, are you trudat?

whodat

Feb 8, 2023, 3:38:14 PM2/8/23
You're dumber than I thought.

"People also ask

What do we mean by content?

: substance, gist. : meaning, significance. : the events, physical detail,
and information in a work of art compare form sense 10c.

Content Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster"

<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=define+content>

In reading "Starmaker" the question becomes "define contentless."

"People also ask

Is Contentless a word?

adjective Lacking content . adjective Discontented; dissatisfied.

contentless - definition and meaning - Wordnik"

<https://www.google.com/search?q=define+contentless&client=firefox-b-1-d&ei=3gXkY86OIaqeptQP1KuQgAM&ved=0ahUKEwjO9bvU4Yb9AhUqj4kEHdQVBDAQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=define+contentless&gs_lcp=Cgxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAQAzIJCAAQFhAeEPEEMgsIABAWEB4QDxDxBDIICAAQFhAeEA8yBQgAEIYDMgUIABCGAzoKCAAQRxDWBBCwAzoHCAAQsAMQQzoNCC4QxwEQ0QMQsAMQQzoFCAAQkQI6BQghEKABSgQIQRgASgQIRhgAULUOWMgUYIkeaAFwAXgAgAGwAYgB4QSSAQMwLjSYAQCgAQHIAQrAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz-serp>

Sounds to me as though you're really enjoying those pipe dreams.

The Starmaker

Feb 8, 2023, 3:52:33 PM2/8/23
patdolan wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 11:46:03 AM UTC-8, patdolan wrote:

> > > https://radaris.com/p/Adrian/Sfarti/
> > >

> > > who is george?
> > > --
> > > The Starmaker -- To question the unquestionable, ask the unaskable,
> > > to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
> > > and challenge
> > > the unchallengeable.
> > Thank you, Starmaker. The map puts Safari in KY too, which if I recall correctly was one of Richard's possible locations for Bodkin. Could Dono also be Bodkin?

How can a person be at two places at once?

Bodkin is from Texas.

> > Not George. Georges. Some sort of European Romanesque last name. Another supposed Dono Alias.
> >
> > What if Dono is the reality. Whilst Safari, Georges and Bodkin are the Aliae?
> By the way Starmaker, are you trudat?

wats trudat?

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Feb 8, 2023, 4:00:15 PM2/8/23
On 2023-02-08 19:46:01 +0000, patdolan said:

> [ … ]

> Thank you, Starmaker. The map puts Safari in KY too, which if I recall
> correctly was one of Richard's possible locations for Bodkin. Could
> Dono also be Bodkin?
>
> Not George. Georges. Some sort of European Romanesque last name.
> Another supposed Dono Alias.
>
> What if Dono is the reality. Whilst Safari, Georges and Bodkin are the Aliae?

If you invent fake Latin plurals for English words you not only display
your ignorance of Latin but you also look a fool. ("Alias" is not a
noun in Latin, and if it were its plural wouldn't be "aliae". Compare
"ignorami", which idiots think is the plural of "ignoramus" -- also not
a noun in Latin.) However, you're not thereby revealing anything that
wasn't obvious already.

--
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

Richard Hertz

Feb 8, 2023, 5:37:02 PM2/8/23
On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 6:00:15 PM UTC-3, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

<snip>

> athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

You, Athel Cornish-Bowden, can perfectly be a case opposite to that of Dono (Adrian Sfarti).

Choosing a real name of an old man, with some trajectory in biochemistry, and USURPING IT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athel_Cornish-Bowden

Who would find out that you are usurping such name in sci.physics.relativity, a small unknown corner of the Web?.

What proof do you have that you are REALLY that 80 y.o. person?

You, too, are fishy as hell.

patdolan

Feb 8, 2023, 7:24:25 PM2/8/23
Wow!!! Now there's a "stop the presses" accusation. I take Richard Hertz seriously when it comes to this sort of thing. The whole forum awaits your answer, Athel-mainly in England.

patdolan

Feb 8, 2023, 7:37:49 PM2/8/23
OMG! As I was perusing Athel's wiki revision page when I came across one "headbomb" as a contributor. Headbomb was one of the chumps that torpedoed my new wiki page for the original concept of Kepler's Third vs. Einstein's First. That means that the damned and dirty Headbomb is also a member of this forum. And who the hell is Rhodydog? Very active in the final revisions.

BTW, I am not really Pat Dolan...well...not the real Pat Dolan.

Richard Hertz

Feb 8, 2023, 7:54:18 PM2/8/23
AND THIS, IN THIS FORUM DATABASE?

https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/v9d090KKMOo/m/ZF2DHnEtmU0J
CLIMATE-GATE, RELATIVITY-GATE, ENTROPY-GATE
Pentcho Valev, Jan 22, 2010, 3:57:08 AM
POST:
http://www.beilstein-institut.de/bozen2004/proceedings/CornishBowden/CornishBowden.htm
ATHEL CORNISH-BOWDEN: "The concept of entropy was introduced ...........................
..............................................................................."
THE LINK IS GONE. THIS THE CURRENT LINK:
https://www.beilstein-institut.de/en/publications/proceedings/bozen-2004/
HANDLING EQUILIBRIUM PROCESSES EMBEDDED IN METABOLIC SYSTEMS
Athel Cornish-Bowden and María Luz Cárdenas
Institut de Biologie Structurale et Microbiologie, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Marseille , France.

Another one from Pentcho, SIX YEARS AFTER:

Second Law of Thermodynamics: Obviously False
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/we1qhQfxOcw/m/eBHQC5O2BQAJ
Pentcho Valev, Sep 17, 2016, 10:04:33 AM
POST:
http://bip.cnrs-mrs.fr/bip10/valevfaq.htm
Athel Cornish-Bowden 1998: "Can a catalyst shift the position of an equilibrium? No. Absolutely not if it is a true catalyst present at very low concentrations. If it is present at a concentration comparable with that of one or more of the reactants then it may appear to shift the position of equilibrium by mass action effects. However, when it does this it is acting as a reactant, not as a catalyst. Mr Valev’s claims to have shown otherwise are analysed by Lukasz Salwinski (1, 2, 3, 4) and Petr Kuzmic (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7). There were also some earlier comments from me (1)."
My career as an iconoclast started when I noticed that catalysts obviously can shift chemical equilibrium, which is fatal for the second law of thermodynamics. About 20 years ago I submitted a one-page article to Nature showing that, for the dissociation-association reaction A <-> B + C,
Nature immediately rejected my article - 20 years ago a person suggesting that catalysts can shift chemical equilibrium and so violate the second law was crank, crackpot, troll, or worse, by definition. Then things started to change, and nowadays the situation is entirely different:
Athel was/is a CRANK?. Rejected by Nature magazine?

Obviously, there are issues between Pentcho and "Athel" that goes far in the past.

BTW, when "Athel" started posting here? Not before 2019, but Pentcho kept showing discrepances on Athel's publications for more than a decade, WITHOUT A SINGLE REPLY FROM THE REAL ATHEL CORNISH-BOWDEN.

FISHY, FISHY, FISHY.

Richard Hertz

Feb 8, 2023, 8:07:15 PM2/8/23
On a heavy heart, I announce that I reached to a conclusion: This forum was/is full of schizos, to the least, and more probably
full of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) people with such terrible mental disorder.

I've got a feeling about Volney-Molroney-xyz, but can't post any proof, for now.

And Dono doesn't need two nicknames. The imbecile switch from Mr. Hyde to Dr. Jekyll in the same hour, posting here.

You can verify this when Dono interact with Tom Roberts. Well, maybe he's just a sucker SOB.

whodat

Feb 8, 2023, 8:32:34 PM2/8/23
On 2/8/2023 7:07 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On a heavy heart, I announce that I reached to a conclusion: This forum was/is full of schizos, to the least, and more probably
> full of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) people with such terrible mental disorder.

We appear to agree in principle, but not the details, though some of
your details also have merit.

Paul Alsing

Feb 8, 2023, 9:35:40 PM2/8/23
On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 5:07:15 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:

> On a heavy heart, I announce that I reached to a conclusion: This forum was/is full of schizos...

Go look in a mirror...

Dono.

Feb 8, 2023, 9:37:20 PM2/8/23
On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 5:07:15 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On a heavy heart, I announce that I reached to a conclusion: I am a schizo

We knew that. A crank as well. Quite a toxic combination. But you are the most entertaining, so keep it up, dumbestfuck!

The Starmaker

Feb 9, 2023, 1:52:53 AM2/9/23
Richard Hertz wrote:

> On a heavy heart, I announce that I reached to a conclusion: This forum was/is full of schizos, to the least, and more probably
> full of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) people with such terrible mental disorder.
>
> I've got a feeling about Volney-Molroney-xyz, but can't post any proof, for now.

These people are toooo close to the trees to see the forest. Especially
since the forest is in their minds.

Nature made a mistake

Maybe somebody
Or something--

Made a mistake...

Let
people with such terrible mental disorders
get through
When they shouldn't
Have gotten through.

Some kind of a joke...

Volney

Feb 9, 2023, 2:05:05 AM2/9/23
On 2/8/2023 8:07 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On a heavy heart, I announce that I reached to a conclusion: This forum was/is full of schizos, to the least, and more probably
> full of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) people with such terrible mental disorder.

Especially you!

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Feb 9, 2023, 2:33:52 AM2/9/23
Not very good at detective work, are you? It to me about two minutes to
discover that Headbomb is Canadian and that his real name is Gaėtan
Landry. I don't know him or his work, though he's clearly a real
physicist. It's also dumb to conclude from virtually non-existent
evidence that he must be a contributor to this group. There are various
prolific editors, of whom he is certainly one, who patrol new pages to
check for crackpottery. I expect he saw your "new wiki page for the
original concept of Kepler's Third vs. Einstein's First" as soon as you
posted it, without any need to follow your musing in this group.

I don't patrol new pages in any systematic way, but there are a few for
which I receive a message whenever they are changed. The
much-vandalized article on Hyena is one such: whenever I get a message
about it I go to fix it within less than a day, and I always find that
it has already been fixed when I get to it.

> And who the hell is Rhodydog? Very active in the final revisions.

I know who Rhodydog is, but I don't plan to tell you. They don't give
their real name on his user page, and it's not my business to reveal it.

> BTW, I am not really Pat Dolan...well...not the real Pat Dolan.

whodat

Feb 9, 2023, 4:13:24 AM2/9/23
Ain't nothing perfect,

Paul B. Andersen

Feb 9, 2023, 6:33:57 AM2/9/23
Den 09.02.2023 01:37, skrev patdolan:

> BTW, I am not really Pat Dolan...well...not the real Pat Dolan.

BTW, Mister Not Pat Dolan.

Have you now read this again?

https://paulba.no/paper/Vessot.pdf

If you really have read it, and understood how
the measurements were done, you should now be
able to explain why the experiment is "Useless
data in terms of proving anything about anything."

--
Paul

https://paulba.no/

patdolan

Feb 9, 2023, 7:36:45 AM2/9/23
Paul, please give me the Reader's Digest version of the paper.

patdolan

Feb 9, 2023, 7:48:12 AM2/9/23
The hyena is your precious, Athel-Mainly in England? Yes...I can see how that might be...even a little family resemblance from the pic RH linked us to.

When I tried to add my section of Lorentz contraction velocity to the Lorentz contraction wikipage, it was dirty Dirk who kept changing it back. Each time with an escalated threat. He even claimed he could cancel me from wiki, as I recall. Dirk cut short my career as one of the world's greatest relativists--a deed for which I will never forgive him. He turned me into to the permanently deformed monster that stands before you now--a phantom of the opera of physics.
> > And who the hell is Rhodydog? Very active in the final revisions.
> I know who Rhodydog is, but I don't plan to tell you. They don't give
> their real name on his user page, and it's not my business to reveal it.
The rhododendron or "rhody" is the state flower of my particular American state. So I wonder if Rhodydog might be a fellow Washingtonian.

Richard Hertz

Feb 9, 2023, 9:42:00 AM2/9/23
Dirk: The perfect arrogant, asshole relativist, who isn't accountable for any shit he wrote.

Dono: The perfect imbecile, cretin relativist, who isn't accountable due to his mental degradation.

Prokaryotic Capase Homolog

Feb 9, 2023, 11:38:52 AM2/9/23
On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 6:48:12 AM UTC-6, patdolan wrote:

> When I tried to add my section of Lorentz contraction velocity to the Lorentz contraction wikipage, it was dirty Dirk who kept changing it back. Each time with an escalated threat. He even claimed he could cancel me from wiki, as I recall. Dirk cut short my career as one of the world's greatest relativists--a deed for which I will never forgive him. He turned me into to the permanently deformed monster that stands before you now--a phantom of the opera of physics.

There were others who noticed what was going on.
I would have stepped in as well, if I were needed.
There are plenty of others monitoring for crackpot entries.
Wikipedia is not a forum for your so-called "original research".

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Feb 9, 2023, 11:47:05 AM2/9/23
Indeed. More than that, even if your "original research" were real
science, which, of coure, it isn't, it would still not be allowed, as
original research is specifically forbidden.

patdolan

Feb 9, 2023, 12:52:16 PM2/9/23
And exception should have been made in my case. Not only for the LCV but for the eponymous dilemma, the asymmetry of proper and coordinate relative velocity, and maybe even the inherent non-uniqueness of the spacetime interval.

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Feb 9, 2023, 1:02:27 PM2/9/23
Original research is original research. I didn't make the rules and
have no authority to change them. I suggest you raise your complaint on
the appropriate Talk page.

Paul B. Andersen

Feb 10, 2023, 4:58:31 AM2/10/23
Den 09.02.2023 13:36, skrev patdolan:
> On Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 3:33:57 AM UTC-8, Paul B. Andersen wrote:
>> BTW, Mister Not Pat Dolan.
>>
>> Have you now read this again?
>>
>> https://paulba.no/paper/Vessot.pdf
>>
>> If you really have read it, and understood how
>> the measurements were done, you should now be
>> able to explain why the experiment is "Useless
>> data in terms of proving anything about anything."
>>

> Paul, please give me the Reader's Digest version of the paper.

So when you, Pat Dolan, wrote about Vessot's paper:

"Cooking, Fudging and the other one (which I forget).
Useless data in terms of proving anything about anything.
High tech cherry picking. Doing 500 seconds e0-g measurements
after a sustained 18-g boost!!! This is why relativity remains
the most unconfirmed theory to ever grace university course
catalogs. Disgusting."

You were writing this about a paper you hadn't read, and
which you now admit being unable to understand unless
you get it popularized.

Thanks for making such a hilarious fool of yourself! :-D

--
Paul

https://paulba.no/

patdolan

Feb 10, 2023, 10:54:46 AM2/10/23
The paper is poorly written, poorly structured and poorly illustrated. For instance, you discern 6600 seconds of data whilst I discern only 500 seconds. The experimental method itself nimbles at the edge of credulity. I've found it a waste of time to study most experimental confirmations of SR and GR because the marginal nature of the conclusions always makes the results suspect to the extant that they are not worth the effort of reading. But I'll have another look, perhaps after I floss my teeth.

Richard Hertz

Feb 10, 2023, 6:03:40 PM2/10/23
Read this thread, as a part of proofs that Vessot is another FRAUDSTER.

There is more. Gravity Probe A is another example (HIPPARCOS) of cretins piggybacking on data collected for other purposes.
In this case, the cretin Vessot invested FOUR YEARS cooking, trimming, fudging and using statistics to get "Einstein´s right".

Regarding Paul, forget about interacting with him. He's gone long time ago, dreaming awake with his perennial list of SR/GR proofs.

Challenge for relativists: Show formula for gravitational time dilation in a free fall.
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/GNaiZO2qK0A/m/4QnfhabZAgAJ

The Starmaker

Feb 11, 2023, 12:37:33 AM2/11/23
The Starmaker wrote:

> Richard Hertz wrote:
> >
> > On a heavy heart, I announce that I reached to a conclusion: This forum was/is full of schizos, to the least, and more probably
> > full of MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) people with such terrible mental disorder.
> >
> > I've got a feeling about Volney-Molroney-xyz, but can't post any proof, for now.
>
> These people are toooo close to the trees to see the forest. Especially
> since the forest is in their minds.
>
> Nature made a mistake
>
> Maybe somebody
> Or something--
>
> Made a mistake...
>
> Let
> people with such terrible mental disorders
> get through
> When they shouldn't
> Have gotten through.
>
> Some kind of a joke...

Richard Hertz is searching for 'intelligent life' in these newsgroups
but all he found was ..."people with such terrible mental disorder".

It's ...'some kind of joke' Nature played on Richard Hertz.

Nature is laughing behind the curtains of the universe...

The question is, how did they all fall into this place?

and Why?

The Starmaker

Feb 11, 2023, 12:51:07 AM2/11/23
don't you prefer the version on a match cover...or one sheet of toilet
paper?

The Starmaker

Feb 11, 2023, 12:52:57 AM2/11/23
poor, poor, poor...give him a P rating.

You know what P stands for, right?

The Starmaker

Feb 11, 2023, 12:55:15 AM2/11/23
The Starmaker wrote:

> patdolan wrote:

> > > you sure are. as stupid at sleuthing as you are at physic
> >
> > Richard and rotchm,
> >
> > Let's put an end to these endless investigations. Please send me the contact information for Safari and Georges and I will reach out to each of these individuals personally; either by phone or by email or even by snail mail. I propose to ask the simple question "Are you Dono?" I will report back my findings to this forum.
>
> https://radaris.com/p/Adrian/Sfarti/

But I forgot to mention...

the 'direct' link between Dono and Adrian/Sfarti/...

they both live in Cupertrino, CA.

and eat pizzas for dinner.

patdolan

Feb 11, 2023, 10:30:41 AM2/11/23
Starmaker, I think I found Dono. I called the number you provided. No answer, but the recorded message said:

"Dumbestfuck, I am either on the phone or sleeping. Leave a message or call back later, imbecile."

Paul B. Andersen

Feb 12, 2023, 8:18:57 AM2/12/23
Den 10.02.2023 16:54, skrev patdolan:
> On Friday, February 10, 2023 at 1:58:31 AM UTC-8, Paul B. Andersen wrote:

>>> Paul, please give me the Reader's Digest version of the paper.

>> So when you, Pat Dolan, wrote about Vessot's paper:
>>
>> "Cooking, Fudging and the other one (which I forget).
>> Useless data in terms of proving anything about anything.
>> High tech cherry picking. Doing 500 seconds e0-g measurements
>> after a sustained 18-g boost!!! This is why relativity remains
>> the most unconfirmed theory to ever grace university course
>> catalogs. Disgusting."
>>
>> You were writing this about a paper you hadn't read, and
>> which you now admit being unable to understand unless
>> you get it popularized.
>>
>> Thanks for making such a hilarious fool of yourself! :-D
>>

> I've found it a waste of time to study most experimental confirmations of SR and GR because the marginal nature of the conclusions always makes the results suspect to the extant that they are not worth the effort of reading.
This sums it up pretty well.

You find that the conclusions of the papers you haven't read always
makes the results suspect to the extant that they are not worth
the effort of reading. So you don't read them.

--
Paul

https://paulba.no/

The Starmaker

Feb 12, 2023, 2:05:03 PM2/12/23
Surely you jest.

Paul Alsing

Feb 13, 2023, 12:58:47 AM2/13/23
On Sunday, February 12, 2023 at 11:05:03 AM UTC-8, The Starmaker wrote:

> Surely you jest.

Don't call me Shirley...