Re: Einstein's Sins

Johni Luzzatto

Feb 4, 2023, 5:12:25 PM2/4/23
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> Give Ukraine drones █۞█knock out Moscow electric power lines█۞█ Moscow,
> St.Petersburg, Volgograd, Vladivostok no electricity

but "uKraine" doesn't exists, idiot. It's just a Russian Territory since 1991, run by the nazis under special conditions, now retracted in the manifold. Ran by capitalists since 1991, the people poor, ran by the western nazis since the coup detat 2014, the people still poor.

read these papers as proofs.

KHAZARS PIGS WHO CONTROL UKRAINE relodede with links
https://zb10-7gsop1v78.%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/HzFVUijW84Jk/hzXcn0N2zqQE.mp4

Zelensky behind Macron’s calls to Putin – Paris
https://%72%74.com/news/570961-macron-calls-putin-zelensky/

the khazar gypsy gay actor zelenske is a war criminal, killing own people for
personal benefit. His family, parents, wife, domiciled in Israel and other
countries, not helping the wounded soldiers dying on hospitals.

your time is coming, bitch.

Connie Scutese

Feb 27, 2023, 4:05:09 PM2/27/23
Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> _And as the Baby Xi grew up from the rice paddies and reeds of Outer
> Manchuria, stolen by the Naxi and Zani Dictator Putin in Moscow, Xi
> learned in school in chemical engineering that Taiwan was 1/28 the size
> of Outer Manchuria, as Putin bombs Ukraine. And the nascent Xi orders
> 1,000 divisions to the Outer Manchuria border to regain back the stolen
> Old Chi

you stupid polak. You changed your name and you moved to america, then
now, you are a big american. You repulsive sack of shit.

not only that you are a polak with changed name, but also catholic, the
priest of which, according to their own data, over 50% of them are gays.

Volney

May 16, 2023, 4:09:33 PM5/16/23
On 5/16/2023 10:36 AM, Chad Stavropoulos wrote:

> it looks like the putina *_destroyed_capitalist_america_* without
> intention.

Well, 卐Putler卐 certainly destroyed 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐. Whether he did so without
intending to do so remains to be seen.

Sylus Koulaxizis

May 16, 2023, 5:10:09 PM5/16/23
Volney wrote:

> On 5/16/2023 10:36 AM, Chad Stavropoulos wrote:
>
>> it looks like the putina *_destroyed_capitalist_america_* without
>> intention.
>
> W̶e̶l̶l̶, 卐P̶u̶t̶l̶e̶r̶卐 c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶e̶d̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐. W̶h̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ h̶e̶ d̶i̶d̶ s̶o̶
> w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ i̶n̶t̶e̶n̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶o̶ d̶o̶ s̶o̶ r̶e̶m̶a̶i̶n̶s̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ s̶e̶e̶n̶.

lol, this is just amazing.

*_Russia_likely_damaged_US-made_Patriot_missile_battery_* – CNN
https://%72t.com/news/576406-russian-hypersonic-missile-hits-ukraine-patriot-system/

A hypersonic missile strike by Russia on Tuesday reportedly hit a US-supplied Patriot air-defense system in Kiev, CNN has reported, citing an unidentified US official. Washington is assessing the damage to determine whether *_the_battery_needs_to_be_pulled_back_* or repaired on site by Ukrainian forces, the outlet added.

Ukraine reportedly has *_two_Patriot_systems_in_operation_* – one supplied by the US and a battery provided jointly by Germany and the Netherlands. “Taking one out of commission, even for a short period, could affect Ukraine’s ability to defend Kiev amid intensifying Russian missile attacks,” CNN said.

Message has been deleted

Volney

May 17, 2023, 1:42:07 AM5/17/23
On 5/16/2023 6:53 PM, Carol Kreskas wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>> On 5/16/2023 10:36 AM, Chad Stavropoulos wrote:
>>
>>> it looks like the putina *_destroyed_capitalist_america_* without
>>> intention.
>>
>> Well, 卐Putler卐 c̶e̶r̶t̶a̶i̶n̶l̶y̶ d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶e̶d̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐. Whether he did so
>> without intending to do so remains to be seen.

> Even a 5 year old kid can understand this concept.
> "Governments that are obsessed with hate, power and control are
> *_"terrorists_governments"_*...... Two examples *_are_
卐Nazi卐 Germany and Putler's 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐. While Nazi Germany is gone,
Putler's 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 is trying to genocide the Ukrainians in a big land
grab. Putler is destroying Russia instead.

Nymshifter, you were warned many many times, to get out while the
getting was good. Like the first, the Nuremburg V2 trial you'll probably
face won't accept "I was just following orders!" as an excuse.
Message has been deleted

Volney

May 17, 2023, 8:27:00 PM5/17/23
On 5/17/2023 4:59 AM, Kirk Rooiakker wrote:

>>> Even a 5 year old kid can understand this concept. "Governments that
>>> are obsessed with hate, power and control are
>>> *_"terrorists_governments"_*...... Two examples *_are_
>> 卐Nazi卐 Germany and Putler's 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐. While Nazi Germany is gone,
>> Putler's 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 is trying to genocide the Ukrainians in a big land
>> grab. Putler is destroying Russia instead.
>
> there are no "Ukrainians", you inbreed liar, but Russian people

And that right there is part of what's considered genocide, denying even
the existence of an ethnic or racial group. No wonder 卐Putler卐 is
charged with crimes against humanity. Trying to destroy the Ukrainian
language and culture like what 卐Putler卐 is doing is also considered
genocide.

Of course the Ukrainian residents who consider themselves Russian should
be allowed to move to 卐Russia卐. I'm sure 卐Russia卐 will welcome them,
especially since they desperately need more mobiks to die for
卐Putler's卐卐Russia卐.