:The origin of our universe

Ken Seto

Nov 22, 2021, 1:36:53 PM11/22/21
:A paper on the origin of our universe is available in the following ink:
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015univese.pdf

Odd Bodkin

Nov 22, 2021, 1:45:13 PM11/22/21
Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> :A paper on the origin of our universe is available in the following ink:
> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015univese.pdf

And note that this author is losing command of the English language. Also
notice that he tried to sell this content before and failed, and now is
only hoping people will download it for free. Read at your own risk, and
you get what you pay for.

Ken Seto

Nov 22, 2021, 2:03:45 PM11/22/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 1:45:13 PM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > :A paper on the origin of our universe is available in the following ink:
> > http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015univese.pdf
> >
> And note that this author is losing command of the English language. Also
> notice that he tried to sell this content before and failed, and now is
> only hoping people will download it for free. Read at your own risk, and
> you get what you pay for.

Do it is you who made my link not workable. Shame on you. Yo are a piece of shit.

Odd Bodkin

Nov 22, 2021, 2:28:18 PM11/22/21
No, it’s not me. I never change your links. I don’t have to.
You can’t even write English, let alone a URL.

rotchm

Nov 22, 2021, 4:33:48 PM11/22/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 2:03:45 PM UTC-5, seto...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 1:45:13 PM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:

> Do it is you who made my link not workable. Shame on you.

Oh, you mean this Bodkin guy is your co-author and has posted the wrong link?
Can you then post the correct one so I may click on it?

Dirk Van de moortel

Nov 22, 2021, 4:35:21 PM11/22/21
Op 22-nov.-2021 om 22:33 schreef rotchm:
This is the correct link:
https://home.deds.nl/~dvdm/dirk/Stuff/SetoPapers.html
Good luck and happy reading!

Dirk Vdm