Re: John Gabriel is dead

Kent Sanna

May 28, 2023, 7:02:41 PM5/28/23
Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

>>> Yell Python, then shoot himself?
>> Chris, please refrain yourself. Give respect.
> Indeed. I hope that the afterlife is good for him.

impossible. Common error. As dead you can't possibly know that you are
dead. Your brain decomposes.

Beau Kool

May 28, 2023, 7:44:02 PM5/28/23
Python wrote:
> Why did you post that?

you can't have an afterlife once you don't know that you are dead. People
think they undrestand this thing, applying logic, but the don't. Are you
fucking retarded? You can't apply logic to death. It's a completely
different domain.

Coke Offermans

May 28, 2023, 8:36:42 PM5/28/23
Python wrote:

>>> Why did you post that?
>>
>> you can't have an afterlife once you don't know that you are dead.
>> People think they undrestand this thing, applying logic, but the don't.
>> Are you fucking retarded? You can't apply logic to death. It's a
>> completely different domain.
>
> Listen, asshole: one of this place participants, whoever he was,
> whatever he posted, committed suicide. Pay respect. Go to Hell (I don't
> believe in Hell) ! Farewell John Gabriel!

you just proved the imbecile you are in front of the everybody. It doesn't
matter he committed suicide. It's the same thing. I just told, you cretins
don't undrestand this thing.

Cecilio Roosa

May 28, 2023, 9:27:33 PM5/28/23
> Go fuck yourself! Disrespectful anonymous poster.Farewell to John, far
> from cranks. Including himself.

never know you are this stupid. The most he knew was attempting suicide,
not that he is dead. Idiot, now go fuck. What an imbecile, ladies and
gentlemen. He never know that he is dead, and never will know that he is
dead. You know that, but not him. Idiot.

Chris M. Thomasson

May 28, 2023, 10:35:58 PM5/28/23
Are you trying to somehow resurrect some of the terms John used to use?
Iirc, cretins was one of them.

Chris M. Thomasson

May 28, 2023, 10:36:05 PM5/28/23
On 5/28/2023 6:26 PM, Cecilio Roosa wrote:

>>> you just proved the imbecile you are in front of the everybody. It
>>> doesn't matter he committed suicide. It's the same thing. I just told,
>>> you cretins don't undrestand this thing.
>>
>> Go fuck yourself! Disrespectful anonymous poster.Farewell to John, far
>> from cranks. Including himself.
>
> never know you are this stupid. The most he knew was attempting suicide,

Huh? attempting suicide? What are you on right now?

Yan Maas

May 29, 2023, 6:08:52 AM5/29/23
Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

>> never know you are this stupid. The most he knew was attempting
>> suicide,
>
> Huh? attempting suicide? What are you on right now?
>
>> not that he is dead. Idiot, now go fuck. What an imbecile, ladies and
>> gentlemen. He never know that he is dead, and never will know that he
>> is dead. You know that, but not him. Idiot.

yet another imbecile with a mouth on his face. Many suicide attempts are
not ending in death, idiot. If it did, he can't know that since his brain
is decomposed. Thus, he never will know that he died in that attempt. You
fucking idiot. How many idiots are you around in this group here?

Chris M. Thomasson

May 29, 2023, 4:16:41 PM5/29/23
listen, buddy. John is smart enough to be able to kill himself. A failed
suicide is rather pathetic. John, the genius, would have succeeded.

Pierre Krusen

Jun 2, 2023, 3:35:38 PM6/2/23
Eram semper recta wrote:

>> > yet another imbecile with a mouth on his face. Many suicide attempts
>> > are not ending in death, idiot. If it did, he can't know that since
>> > his brain is decomposed. Thus, he never will know that he died in
>> > that attempt. You fucking idiot. How many idiots are you around in
>> > this group here?
>> listen, buddy. John is smart enough to be able to kill himself. A
>> failed suicide is rather pathetic. John, the genius, would have
>> succeeded.
>
> Chris, you are the only decent human on this shit pile and I am sorry
> that I mistreated you.

how the fuck would you know you are dead, once your brain is decomposed,
fool?? We are talking science and logic macro_scale here, or what?

Brice Schoorel

Jun 2, 2023, 5:41:55 PM6/2/23
> Gosh... I just lost internet connection from my sarcophagus. ...

your sarcophagus ass. I told yer people, they can't understand it, much
less realize the consequences. This imbecile, for instance, thinks as
dead, will know that he is dead. What a maroon.