Imagine a world without physicist: Only inventors, engineers, chemists and mathematicians

Richard Hertz

Nov 21, 2021, 2:39:06β€―PM11/21/21
What a fantastic world we would have by now:

- Kepler would provide the basis for Hooke to propose his Law of Heavity.
- Decartes would have enhanced Galileo's know-how to promotes two laws of motion.
- Leibnitz would have invented calculus with notation used today.
- Euler would have developed, exactly, F = m.a
- Lagrange, Laplace, Fourier, etc., would have derived his theories anyway.
- Newcomen and Watt would have invented and developed the steam machine.
- Volta, Faraday, Oersted and Gauss would have invented the pile, the telegraph
and electric motor.
- Kirchoff would have invented the first rules of engineering for electric current.
- Kelvin and others would have developed the laws of thermodynamics.
- A bunch of inventors and mathematicians would have developed the laws of
energy and momentum conservation by the end of XVIII century.
_ Le Verrier would have developed a modern theory of heavytational
perturbation and would have found a difference that Hooke law couldn't
explain.
- Maxwell would have created electromagnetism and the basis of statistical mechanics.
- Hertz would have proven Maxwell right and also invented the radio telegraph, the photoelectric effect.
- Balmer would have discovered the famous relationship between spectral lines of Hydrogen.
- Michelson would have proven that ether doesn't exist.
- Wien would have perfected his law for black body cavity, but wouldn't
have defined any fundamental constant of quantum of action.
- Becquerel, JJ Thomson and Rutherford would have created the basis for
modern theories of radioactivity, electrons and atoms.
- Bohr would have found a fundamental constant in a variant of the Rutherford model and would call it the Balmer constant.
- Planck would be still a fucking teacher.
- Gerber would have proved the phenomenom of Mercury and almost nobody would have gave a shit.
- Riemann, Ricci-Cubastro and Levi-Civita would have created the math for
CGI effects, as no other practical application would have found.
- Einstein would have died as an school teacher in Greenland.
- Fermi, Hahn, etc. would have developed the concepts of nuclear theories.
- Quantum mechanics would have never existed. Bohr model would have been enough to explain most phenomenon in the atomic world.
- Atomic bombs, based on electrostatic repulsion concept of fission, would still have been created. Nuclear power also.
- No quantum physics would exist.
- Transistors would have been invented by engineers and chemists.
- Computer science would have developed at the pace of semiconductor
industry.
- Software engineering would have been developed as a necessity to program computers.
- Telecommunications would have been developed in a similar way.
- Etc., etc.

But:

- NO FUCKING RELATIVITY.
- No fucking quantum physics.
- BBT would have died just at birth.
- Cosmology would be based on Poisson's scalar theories.
- No E=mc2 would have been stated as a derivation of relativity. Chemists
would have created an equivalence for the missing mass, if any.
- No cult to a fucking thief, liar, plagiarist, king of science.

A new world, much better than this would exist.

Dono.

Nov 21, 2021, 2:56:52β€―PM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 11:39:06 AM UTC-8, crank Richard Hertz wrote:

> A new world, much better than this would exist.

Not really, it would be very boring without clowns like you

Paul Alsing

Nov 21, 2021, 2:58:20β€―PM11/21/21

Dirk Van de moortel

Nov 21, 2021, 4:48:41β€―PM11/21/21
Op 21-nov.-2021 om 20:58 schreef Paul Alsing:
And this:

http://www.superfrink.net/athenaeum/www.apa.org/journals/psp/psp7761121.html

Dirk Vdm

Richard Hertz

Nov 21, 2021, 9:26:13β€―PM11/21/21
I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT consequence:

No sci.physics.relativity forum where many invested half their adult years here, repeating things like parrots and attacking
opponents like a pack of hyenas, screaming like those horrible creatures.

It would have meen: No Dono, no Dirk Van de moortel, no Paul Alsing and similar imbeciles.

Time just being time, no t'. No need to spend 30 billion USD to find a fucking particle, heavytational waves or the noise of a bang.

No more fucking bastards with MANY AGENDAS AND COUNTRIES BEHIND, repeating 40,000 a year thanking Mr. xyz for the existence
of GPS, radars, lasers, TV sets, transistor, gelatin, etc. No more fucking indoctrinated cretins looking down to the rest because they
THINK they know better than the rest.

What a world to enjoy: 100,000 brightest minds in the last 100 years would have produced advances in science and technology, maybe
of several decades, in REAL SCIENCES, so needed for mankind: Health sciences, environmental sciences, TRUE EDUCATION sciences,..

You and similar are the disease, boys. Remember that.

Paul Alsing

Nov 21, 2021, 9:30:39β€―PM11/21/21
Of course!

Paul Alsing

Nov 21, 2021, 9:39:16β€―PM11/21/21
Now you are here, somewhere there's a village looking for its idiot...

Michael Moroney

Nov 21, 2021, 10:46:51β€―PM11/21/21
On 11/21/2021 2:39 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> What a fantastic world we would have by now:

The late Middle Ages continuing to modern day. Lifespan averaging in the
30s, no electricity, no cars, no airplanes, no computers. Probably the
church running everything, horsedrawn carts with a man shouting "Bring
out your dead!", perhaps random people tried for witchcraft when
unexplainable events happen.

Dono.

Nov 21, 2021, 10:50:06β€―PM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 6:26:13 PM UTC-8, old fart clown Richard Hertz wrote:
> I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT consequence:
>
> No sci.physics.relativity forum where village cretin Richard Hertz is entertaining the www

Ahh, but you are pinned down right here, for out entertainment. Thank you for your continued imbecilities. You are the most entertaining old fart clown.

Sylvia Else

Nov 21, 2021, 11:03:45β€―PM11/21/21
Seems to me that many of them would have been called physicists if
they'd be working today.

Sylvia.

Richard Hertz

Nov 21, 2021, 11:51:06β€―PM11/21/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 12:46:51 AM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:

<snip>

> The late Middle Ages continuing to modern day. Lifespan averaging in the
> 30s, no electricity, no cars, no airplanes, no computers. Probably the
> church running everything, horsedrawn carts with a man shouting "Bring
> out your dead!", perhaps random people tried for witchcraft when
> unexplainable events happen.

Did you REALLY UNDERSTOOD what I wrote? Either you are trolling or you have a SEVERE text comprehension. Dyslexia maybe?

Medicine would have advanced at the pace of chemistry, medical sciences, Hookes's mechanics, Leibnitz calculus, etc.

Avogadro would have made his calculations, atoms and molecules would be PERFECTLY conceived for purposes of science, etc.

Electrons would have been discovered, as well as spark transmitters, thermionic tubes, radio, TV, transistors, LSI, computers, software, etc.

You, Moroney are a disgrace for the worldwide EE community. IEEE would expel you in the blink of an eye.

Either you have ZERO IMAGINATION or your PATHETIC DENIAL is bringing you to a corner where no logic and reason will save your mind.

Grow up and play a little, fucker, but follow the rules of REASON.

Make a better list than mine. It display, pretty much, historic developments that brought us here.

I only suppressed Newton, replacing him by his arch-enemy Hooke, suppressed Planck, suppressed Einstein and the QM gang.

You HAVE TO KNOW that this is perfectly feasible. Don't make me think that you are an idiot without redemption.

Michael Moroney

Nov 22, 2021, 1:36:22β€―AM11/22/21
On 11/21/2021 11:51 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 12:46:51 AM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> The late Middle Ages continuing to modern day. Lifespan averaging in the
>> 30s, no electricity, no cars, no airplanes, no computers. Probably the
>> church running everything, horsedrawn carts with a man shouting "Bring
>> out your dead!", perhaps random people tried for witchcraft when
>> unexplainable events happen.
>
> Did you REALLY UNDERSTOOD what I wrote?

<snip blather>

Yes, I did. Your title was "Imagine a world without physicist" and I
gave a description what such a world would likely be like.

Richard Hertz

Nov 22, 2021, 2:05:57β€―AM11/22/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 3:36:22 AM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:

<snip>

> >> The late Middle Ages continuing to modern day. Lifespan averaging in the
> >> 30s, no electricity, no cars, no airplanes, no computers. Probably the
> >> church running everything, horsedrawn carts with a man shouting "Bring
> >> out your dead!", perhaps random people tried for witchcraft when
> >> unexplainable events happen.
> >
> > Did you REALLY UNDERSTOOD what I wrote?

> <snip blather>
>
> Yes, I did. Your title was "Imagine a world without physicist" and I
> gave a description what such a world would likely be like.

Thanks. This is a perfect example of a rigid (fosilized) mind, without any capability to understand text in the OP, using fallacies and
sophistry to distort the truth and making the impossible to keep a pagan god to whom worship or his life is WORTHLESS.

I CLEARLY STATED IN THE TITLE: "Imagine a world without physicist: Only inventors, engineers, chemists and mathematicians".

You are a LIAR, A SOPHIST, A DECEIVER: You would last less than a working day if you were one the many engineers that worked
under my management. Your own group would have noticed and told me what kind of person and professional you are.

Say no more on this discussion with you.

Maciej Wozniak

Nov 22, 2021, 2:36:40β€―AM11/22/21
In the meantime in the real world, forbidden by your moronic cult
GPS clocks keep measuring t'=t, just like all serious clocks always
did.

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Nov 22, 2021, 6:46:12β€―AM11/22/21
Most of them.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Richard Hertz

Nov 22, 2021, 5:44:41β€―PM11/22/21
- Kirchoff would have invented the first rules of engineering for electric current, being a 19 yo student.

Take the first 14 numbers and position them in the timeline of scientific advancement in a lapse of 300 years:

Astronomers & polymath, mathematicians & polymath, philosophers & polymaths, inventors and engineers. It brings advances
up to early 1830's.

Think about Heaviside, Bell, Edison, Marconi, Tesla, Westinghouse, etc. Mathematical genius, inventors, businessman and engineers.

As history is written to favor dominant anglo saxon origin of industrialized world, preferibly anglo until mid 1850's.

The contribution of many other countries, in particular France, has put into oblivion.

How many persons invented the steam engine?
How many persons invented the telegraph or the alternating current, the light bulb, the telephone, the radio, the diode, etc.?

Technology prosper if there in an unsatisfied (even not completely understood) demand. Once such demand creates needs, the
mass production is a forced necessity until the demand is satisfied. Then a new, enhanced need/demand is created, restarting the cycle.

There was no specific need, by 1882, for Michelson to play with light and ether, except to make a mark on science. Ambition.

It applies to Planck too, who couldn't withstand that the experimentalist Willy Wien had solved partially the Kirchoff's challenge.

Or for JJ Thomson to play with cathode rays, ending with the experimental discovery of the electron. There was a dozen playing the game.

Or Becquerel, Curies, Rutherford and more than 20 others (to the least) playing with radioactivity. Only a couple of years later, more
than 1,000 papers per year were dedicated to this single issue (read about the history of radioactivity).

When it comes to human sciences, like those involved in human health, the enlightenment of XIX century is formidable: vaccines for
almost all known diseases that had decimated entire countries 200 years before. Endemic diseases were eradicated, etc.

To understand the timeline of history, a flexible and inquiring mind is necessary. Not a fanatic indoctrinated and fossilized one.

Odd Bodkin

Nov 22, 2021, 5:51:04β€―PM11/22/21
Of course, one can also imagine a world where Genghis Khan had succeeded
beyond his wildest imaginings, and now the world would be much different,
all engineers being forcibly retired at the age of 36 and immediately put
to death by horse trampling.

Different wet dreams for different psychos.

Dono.

Nov 22, 2021, 5:53:36β€―PM11/22/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 2:44:41 PM UTC-8, crank Richard Hertz spewed more idiocies:
> snip clown's cretinisms<

Dickie-boy

You have a hard - on for physicists, must be because you never managed to learn physics.

JanPB

Nov 22, 2021, 6:24:11β€―PM11/22/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 11:39:06 AM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:
> What a fantastic world we would have by now:

Finally the truth comes out. Sometimes the simplest hypothesis is the correct one.
Just Yet Another Sour Grapes, Jealousy, and Frustration GmBH.

--
Jan

Richard Hertz

Nov 22, 2021, 6:33:18β€―PM11/22/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 8:24:11 PM UTC-3, JanPB wrote:

> Finally the truth comes out. Sometimes the simplest hypothesis is the correct one.
> Just Yet Another Sour Grapes, Jealousy, and Frustration GmBH.

What is REALLY SAD and yet FUNNY AS HELL, is that these physics advocates are amateur mathematicians playing physicists wannabe.

Mathematics IS NOT PHYSICS. No go back to school and learn physics, or struggle to gain a degree on physics, charlatans.

No imagination at all. You would be perfect working as CIA, MI6, Mossad Intelligence Analists.

Kip Foh

Nov 22, 2021, 7:41:18β€―PM11/22/21
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸŒ•πŸŒ•πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄πŸ”΄
MAJOR NEW CRACKDOWN ANNOUNCED IN AUSTRALIA...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wgK7oZaOAm8L/

Michael Moroney

Nov 22, 2021, 11:17:51β€―PM11/22/21
On 11/21/2021 2:39 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
Your subject asks us to imagine a world without physicists, but you
immediately praise a whole bunch of physicists? Maybe you realized
right away my description of a continuation of the late Middle Ages was
correct before I said it? And you feel the need to praise physicists for
planes, trains and automobiles, plus the computer you spew nonsense
from? You are thankful for a life expectancy of longer than 35 years
ago, and nobody has had to throw you on the "Bring out your dead!" cart?

> But:
>
> - NO FUCKING RELATIVITY.
> - No fucking quantum physics.
> - BBT would have died just at birth.
> - Cosmology would be based on Poisson's scalar theories.
> - No E=mc2 would have been stated as a derivation of relativity. Chemists
> would have created an equivalence for the missing mass, if any.
> - No cult to a fucking thief, liar, plagiarist, king of science.
>
> A new world, much better than this would exist.

And the truth comes out, once again. It is only one single physicist
which you have an issue with.

Richard Hertz

Nov 23, 2021, 12:50:22β€―AM11/23/21
On Tuesday, November 23, 2021 at 1:17:51 AM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:

<snip>

> Your subject asks us to imagine a world without physicists, but you
> immediately praise a whole bunch of physicists? Maybe you realized
> right away my description of a continuation of the late Middle Ages was
> correct before I said it? And you feel the need to praise physicists for
> planes, trains and automobiles, plus the computer you spew nonsense
> from? You are thankful for a life expectancy of longer than 35 years
> ago, and nobody has had to throw you on the "Bring out your dead!" cart?
> >
> > But:
> >
> > - NO FUCKING RELATIVITY.
> > - No fucking quantum physics.
> > - BBT would have died just at birth.
> > - Cosmology would be based on Poisson's scalar theories.
> > - No E=mc2 would have been stated as a derivation of relativity. Chemists
> > would have created an equivalence for the missing mass, if any.
> > - No cult to a fucking thief, liar, plagiarist, king of science.
> >
> > A new world, much better than this would exist.

> And the truth comes out, once again. It is only one single physicist which you have an issue with.

No, Moroney, not only Einstein and relativity, which include the thread that connect Voigt, FitzGerald, Lorentz, PoincarΓ©, Minkowski, .....

Riemann's geometry and Ricci-Civita derivates should have stay in the realm of pure mathematics, and not invading physics.

Le Maitre should have not had followers, as the BBT is stupid, with no sense. This topic include hundred, if not thousands, of followers.

QM and all the derivates (QFT, QED, etc) should have not happened. Bohr model should had been enough for applied physics and chemistry. And I'm not questioning the derivation of E = mc2 by other means than relativity. It was going around for decades, before 1905.
Note that I'm thinking, above, that it would have come from chemistry and atomic theories that could have existed, to explain phenomena.

All the fuss about radioactivity in his first 30 years, which involved thousand of scientists in that period, ended only for some applications
in medical sciences. I recommend to read: Radioactivity A History of a Mysterious Science.

Also, for you as an EE, this book will open your eyes: Inventing the Electronic Century The Epic Story of the Consumer Electronics and Computer Industries, with a new preface (Harvard Studies in Business History). Incredible book.

Also, maybe you'll appreciate some of these (from a long list of books that I have, about history of science):

The Continuous Wave Technology and American Radio, 1900-1932
The worldwide history of telecommunications
Leonhard Euler Mathematical Genius in the Enlightenment
The man who changed everything the life of James Clerk Maxwell
Men of Mathematics The Lives and Achievements of the Great Mathematicians from Zeno to PoincarΓ©
The Forgotten Genius of Oliver Heaviside A Maverick of Electrical Science
The cosmic century a history of astrophysics and cosmology

I stop here. If you want some other recommendations, including many which analyze the impact of relativity in science, ask me.