What Time is it, Everywhere?

The Starmaker

May 20, 2022, 3:22:42 AM5/20/22
Okay,
it's the same everywhere.

You should be able to
synchronize your clock
to the time it is everywhere.

What Time is it, Everywhere?

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.

The Starmaker

May 20, 2022, 3:33:28 AM5/20/22
The Starmaker wrote:

> Okay,
> it's the same everywhere.
>
> You should be able to
> synchronize your clock
> to the time it is everywhere.
>
> What Time is it, Everywhere?

Time is right here in space.

It is not in some other 4th dimension...
it's right here in space.

You don't use a clock to measure the 4th dimension.

Everywhere means here.

The Starmaker

May 21, 2022, 1:31:57 PM5/21/22
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Okay,
> > it's the same everywhere.
> >
> > You should be able to
> > synchronize your clock
> > to the time it is everywhere.
> >
> > What Time is it, Everywhere?
> >

> Time is right here in space.
>
> It is not in some other 4th dimension...
> it's right here in space.
>
> You don't use a clock to measure the 4th dimension.
>
> Everywhere means here.
>
> What Time is it, Everywhere?

If I knew what time it is everywhere I can synchronize my watch to it
and have the correct time...everywhere.

everyday
everytime

mitchr...@gmail.com

May 21, 2022, 2:10:13 PM5/21/22
On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 12:22:42 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Okay,
> it's the same everywhere.
>
> You should be able to
> synchronize your clock
> to the time it is everywhere.
>

> What Time is it, Everywhere?

The universe has the BB age.
Far out objects had to get there in time.
We are not looking backward to the BB.
We are seeing objects that took a lot of
time to get to their distance.

Mitchell Raemsch

The Starmaker

May 21, 2022, 2:30:21 PM5/21/22
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 12:22:42 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > Okay,
> > it's the same everywhere.
> >
> > You should be able to
> > synchronize your clock
> > to the time it is everywhere.
> >

> > What Time is it, Everywhere?
> >

> The universe has the BB age.
> Far out objects had to get there in time.
> We are not looking backward to the BB.
> We are seeing objects that took a lot of
> time to get to their distance.

They got there...'In the beginning, ...'

The Starmaker

May 23, 2022, 1:00:17 PM5/23/22
The Starmaker wrote:

> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 12:22:42 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Okay,
> > > it's the same everywhere.
> > >
> > > You should be able to
> > > synchronize your clock
> > > to the time it is everywhere.
> > >

> > > What Time is it, Everywhere?
> > >

> > The universe has the BB age.
> > Far out objects had to get there in time.
> > We are not looking backward to the BB.
> > We are seeing objects that took a lot of
> > time to get to their distance.
>
> They got there...'In the beginning, ...'

and they are there now, in the now, everywhere.

mitchr...@gmail.com

May 23, 2022, 1:48:10 PM5/23/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 11:30:21 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 12:22:42 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Okay,
> > > it's the same everywhere.
> > >
> > > You should be able to
> > > synchronize your clock
> > > to the time it is everywhere.
> > >

> > > What Time is it, Everywhere?
> > >

> > The universe has the BB age.
> > Far out objects had to get there in time.
> > We are not looking backward to the BB.
> > We are seeing objects that took a lot of
> > time to get to their distance.
> They got there...'In the beginning, ...'

No. They got there far after the Big Bang.
They had to get to their distances first.
We are not looking back toward the Big Bang.

The Starmaker

May 23, 2022, 4:23:01 PM5/23/22
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 11:30:21 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > The universe has the BB age.
> > > Far out objects had to get there in time.
> > > We are not looking backward to the BB.
> > > We are seeing objects that took a lot of
> > > time to get to their distance.
> > They got there...'In the beginning, ...'
>
> No. They got there far after the Big Bang.
> They had to get to their distances first.
> We are not looking back toward the Big Bang.

Do the Math, when did the Big Dipper appear, or what is the age of the
Big Dipper?

and don't give me that "far after" math, dats dumb.

mitchr...@gmail.com

May 26, 2022, 6:09:16 PM5/26/22
They say we are looking back to the BB by observing the furthest objects.
But they had to get to that greatest distance from us In Time so we are not looking back.