T-Rex Skeleton Expected to Fetch Up to $25 Million

The Starmaker

Oct 1, 2022, 6:17:30 PM10/1/22
https://www.google.com/search?q=rex+fossil+million&hl=en&gbv=2&sxsrf=ALiCzsY6VtiLMXr_OgmekvpIwDpSgnrXZw:1664661961248&source=lnms&tbm=nws

You probably heard by now that T-Rex Skeleton Expected to Fetch Up to $25 Million at Auction.

The reason it is priced around 25 million is because there ain't ever been that many
dinosaurs in the first place!

Maybe there were the most 20-30 dinosaurs in all of earth history.

They simply died of extinction, not some fake asteroid.

There weren't that many girl dinosaurs to go around then.

And a lot of the dinosaurs in today's museums are...fake!

Anybody tells you an asteroid killed all the dinosaurs are lying to you.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

rotchm

Oct 1, 2022, 7:37:07 PM10/1/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 6:17:30 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> https://www.google.com/search?q=rex+fossil+million&hl=en&gbv=2&sxsrf=ALiCzsY6VtiLMXr_OgmekvpIwDpSgnrXZw:1664661961248&source=lnms&tbm=nws
> You probably heard by now that T-Rex Skeleton Expected to Fetch Up to $25 Million at Auction.

In case you're not bright enough to notice, your story is in the wrong News Group.
Spam reported.

I incite others to do the same.

The Starmaker

Oct 1, 2022, 10:44:28 PM10/1/22
The Starmaker wrote:

> https://www.google.com/search?q=rex+fossil+million&hl=en&gbv=2&sxsrf=ALiCzsY6VtiLMXr_OgmekvpIwDpSgnrXZw:1664661961248&source=lnms&tbm=nws
>
> You probably heard by now that T-Rex Skeleton Expected to Fetch Up to $25 Million at Auction.
>
> The reason it is priced around 25 million is because there ain't ever been that many
> dinosaurs in the first place!
>
> Maybe there were the most 20-30 dinosaurs in all of earth history.
>
> They simply died of extinction, not some fake asteroid.
>
> There weren't that many girl dinosaurs to go around then.
>
> And a lot of the dinosaurs in today's museums are...fake!
>
> Anybody tells you an asteroid killed all the dinosaurs are lying to you.

Now, here is the absolute Truth 'they' don't want You to know about...

An Asteriod
never in history
of our earth..
has ever
killed any
dinosaurs,
has ever
killed any
people or
persons,
has ever
killed any
insects or
animals
or
any living
thing
on Earth...
ever!

Not at any time, NEVER!

An asteroid has never hit the earth, ever!

Not at any time, NEVER! EVER!!

"Honey, look! A falling star!!!"

"Oh come on you stupid bitch, stars don't fall!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS DAT YOU FUCKEN ASHOLE!!!!"

"That was just a meteroite, darling..."

"DON'T FUCKIN DARLIN ME, YOU'RE NOT GETTIN ANY PUSSY TONIGHT OR EVER!!!!"

Jim Pennino

Oct 2, 2022, 12:16:07 AM10/2/22
I see you are unaware of the Vredefort impact structure, a 200 mile
crater caused by a 10-15 km meteor or the other 189 known large craters.

Paul Alsing

Oct 2, 2022, 12:25:35 AM10/2/22
He is just a common ignorant troll, Jim, and not worth the powder to blow him up...

The Starmaker

Oct 2, 2022, 1:37:23 AM10/2/22
"meteor"???? A fallen star? I see you are posting from the science newsgroups but you don't know the difference between a "meteor" and an "asteroid". Go back to skool. learn something grasshopper. you should commit suicide.

The Starmaker

Oct 2, 2022, 1:42:34 AM10/2/22
Paul Alsing, another stupid person from the science newsgroups who doesn't even know what an Asteroid is.

There is not one person here in these science newsgroups that can point to a link of an asteroid hitting the earth, ever!

Trust the Science, wat a joke...

The Starmaker

Oct 2, 2022, 2:50:11 AM10/2/22
Okay, I know yous girls in the sciences newsgroups need help with this...

First, yous need to know the differences between a falling star and an Asteroid.

And when you you doos your AOL search, watch out for the switcheroos when you try to find
information on did ever an asteroid hit the earth and they switch the word to a falling star, or asteroid, or comet.

Watch out for the switcheroos!

Because the fact is...an Asteroid never ever hit the earth...ever.

(i don't want to ask if you believe in a star falling, or a falling star because...stars don't fall)

i don't want to embarass you girls...

lostgold

Oct 5, 2022, 1:10:41 PM10/5/22
who uses aol.

The Starmaker

Oct 5, 2022, 11:54:03 PM10/5/22
On Sat, 01 Oct 2022 23:50:31 -0700, The Starmaker
So the Question is...

Why does NASA 'bother'
to send a rocket to an asteroid to crash into???

Are they...a

Solution-in-search-of-a-problem

A proposal that does not solve any problem or provide any value, or
that is intended to solve a problem which does not really exist.

NASA seems to have a 'Hollywood' problem...

making bad movies just to keep their 'workers' working.

Because the fact is...an Asteroid never ever hit the earth...ever.

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.