Hachelian space-time

Richard Hachel

Sep 28, 2022, 7:39:04 AM9/28/22
C'est très simple et très logique.

Chaque observateur de l'univers appréhende son propre espace-temps, et
tout référentiel ne peut être basé que sur lui (point O).

Pour se transporter au référentiel d'à-côté, il faut les
transformations de Lorentz.

Les prédictions expérimentales montrent que cela concorde.

Il y a cependant chez moi et mes spets dimensions (anisochronie spatiale)
une cohérence théorique qui continue d'être vraie partout, de façon
interne et de façon externe.

La façon interne, je n'y reviens pas. Je laisse l'aveuglement des
physiciens à leur aveuglement et leurs errances (ils ne sont même pas
capables de comprendre le problèmes de la SR en vitesses apparentes,
c'est à dire ce que l'on VOIT). La façon externe, expérimentale,
montrera que j'ai raison quand on pourra expérimenter le temps propre des
objets accélérés qui est certes plus court que prévu, mais beaucoup
moins court qu'ils ne le disent.

Voici notre espace-temps tel qu'il devrait être enseigné (et non pas
celui de Minkowski, qui n'est qu'un abstrait parfois utile, mais in fine
inutile et faux).

<http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?6wswfQsGsSqWOCZalJ6cwi87C_A@jntp/Data.Media:1>

R.H.

Richard Hachel

Sep 28, 2022, 7:40:22 AM9/28/22

Paul Alsing

Sep 28, 2022, 1:19:28 PM9/28/22
Yet another 20 points for naming something after yourself. (E.g., talking about the "Hachelian space-time" when your name happens to beHachel.)

https://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html

It won't be too much longer before you hold the Crackpot Index record...

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 28, 2022, 1:22:22 PM9/28/22
On Wednesday, 28 September 2022 at 19:19:28 UTC+2, Paul Alsing wrote:

> Yet another 20 points for naming something after yourself. (E.g., talking about the "Hachelian space-time" when your name happens to beHachel.)

And don't forget to add your idiot guru Tom
5 points for every word in capital letters.

Richard Hachel

Sep 28, 2022, 2:41:51 PM9/28/22
Le 28/09/2022 à 19:19, Paul Alsing a écrit :

> Yet another 20 points for naming something after yourself.

Pffff...

You are really disheartening.

R.H.

Paul Alsing

Sep 28, 2022, 7:12:04 PM9/28/22
Más féidir leat scríobh i dteanga iasachta ansin an féidir liom... ceart?

patdolan

Sep 28, 2022, 7:32:29 PM9/28/22
Gallic!

Paul Alsing

Sep 28, 2022, 8:51:21 PM9/28/22
No, Gallic is essentially French...Google Translate said it was Irish...

Sylvia Else

Sep 28, 2022, 9:31:42 PM9/28/22
Naming something after himself.

Posting in French to an English language newsgroup.

What is wrong with this person? Does this disease even have a name?

Sylvia.

patdolan

Sep 29, 2022, 12:18:49 AM9/29/22
ما الذي تشكو منه يا سيلفيا؟ لا أرى أي مشاكل هنا.

بإخلاص،

مؤلف قانون دولان للمحافظة على السرعة النسبية

Paul Alsing

Sep 29, 2022, 12:25:09 AM9/29/22
It looks like you, too, Dolan, get 20 points for naming something after yourself... like "Dolan's law for conservation of relative velocity"...

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 29, 2022, 1:57:56 AM9/29/22

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Sep 29, 2022, 2:07:48 AM9/29/22
Thanks for reminding us (even if I can't read Arabic, Google Translate
can): I was sure that Richard Hachel wasn't the only one to have earned
himself 20 points on the crackpot index.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Richard Hachel

Sep 29, 2022, 4:17:06 AM9/29/22
Please, Sylvia, my dear, my baby, help me know. Sniffff...

I would so like to know my disease. Sniffff... (again).

R.H.

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 29, 2022, 5:17:55 AM9/29/22
Stupidity. Can give a variety of symptoms, including these
ones.
All Einstein's worshippers of all major or minor factions
suffer it.

Sylvia Else

Sep 29, 2022, 8:13:03 AM9/29/22
Yes, I would too, especially if knowing offered the prospect of curing you.

Sylvia.

J. J. Lodder

Sep 29, 2022, 8:56:37 AM9/29/22
Narcissistic personality disorder covers most of it,
I guess,

Jan

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder>

Richard Hachel

Sep 29, 2022, 11:24:12 AM9/29/22
Do you think we'll be able to cure me, Sylvia?

A moment of hope.

R.H.

Sylvia Else

Sep 29, 2022, 12:04:33 PM9/29/22
I suspect not. It's probably an illness of a type where the patient has
to want to be cured.

Sylvia.

Richard Hachel

Sep 29, 2022, 2:10:51 PM9/29/22
Le 29/09/2022 à 18:04, Sylvia Else a écrit :
> On 30-Sept-22 1:24 am, Richard Hachel wrote:

>> Do you think we'll be able to cure me, Sylvia?

> I suspect not.

Oh, my god...

Sniffff...

Oh no....

> Sylvia.

R.H.

Richard Hachel

Sep 29, 2022, 3:15:00 PM9/29/22
Le 29/09/2022 à 14:56, nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder) a écrit :
> Sylvia Else <syl...@email.invalid> wrote:

>> What is wrong with this person? Does this disease even have a name?
>>
>> Sylvia.
>
> Narcissistic personality disorder covers most of it,
> I guess,
>
> Jan

I know I'm going to surprise you, but I think you're wrong.

R.H.

Volney

Sep 29, 2022, 7:40:13 PM9/29/22
Of course. Someone with narcissistic personality disorder isn't going to
realize he has narcissistic personality disorder. If they did, they'd be
"cured" of it.

J. J. Lodder

Sep 30, 2022, 4:47:10 AM9/30/22
No surprise, that is part of the symptoms,

Jan

Richard Hachel

Sep 30, 2022, 6:58:05 AM9/30/22
Le 30/09/2022 à 01:40, Volney a écrit :

> Of course. Someone with narcissistic personality disorder

No.

R.H.

Richard Hachel

Sep 30, 2022, 7:09:43 AM9/30/22
Le 30/09/2022 à 10:47, nos...@de-ster.demon.nl (J. J. Lodder) a écrit :

>> I know I'm going to surprise you, but I think you're wrong.
>
> No surprise, that is part of the symptoms,
>
> Jan

No.

I give coherent explanations.

Nothing to do with human psychology.

I would like us to talk about the equations, and not about my so-called
psychology, especially to talk about it very badly.

You have to beware of appearances.

I hate all these meetings, these red carpets, which make ALL human beings
enjoy.

ALL. Stop lying.

Me, it makes me want to puke, it's sordid.

I am not at all, but then not at all in this narcissistic movement there,
and it is me who is accused. LOL.

But bunch of "dingos" you are all much more than me under your humble
appearances.

Pffff...

LOL.

R.H.

Robel Vitali

Sep 30, 2022, 7:57:44 AM9/30/22
how would you know.

Robel Vitali

Sep 30, 2022, 3:54:12 PM9/30/22
of course not. If amerrica, then *state_terrorism* is called
"military_action". They fucked up europe, worse than fucking up japan with
two atomic bombs. That was also "military_action".

Brother Nathanael: Stream Sabotage Revealed! - [29/09/2022]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Jj0P6Y2NPTK

and the polaks are happy to an extreme. The khakholes destroyed america.
They think the gearmons, let alone the Russians, will ever forget what
these *state_terrorists* are doing by intent.

Volney

Sep 30, 2022, 6:35:08 PM9/30/22
See what I mean? You don't recognize that you have it, although it's
rather obvious to anyone else reading your posts.

I will not try to convince you, as that is obviously a fool's errand.
Talk to a mental health professional and let them decide.

Volney

Sep 30, 2022, 6:38:30 PM9/30/22
I learned by watching your big boss, 卐Владольф Путлер卐. He has a bad
case of it, made MUCH worse by actually having excessive power.

(same goes for Donald Trump)

Tom Roberts

Oct 3, 2022, 10:21:15 AM10/3/22
On 9/29/22 7:13 AM, Sylvia Else wrote:
> On 29-Sept-22 6:17 pm, Richard Hachel wrote:
>> Le 29/09/2022 à 03:31, Sylvia Else a écrit :
>>> What is wrong with this person? Does this disease even have a name?
>> Please, Sylvia, my dear, my baby, help me know. Sniffff...
>> I would so like to know my disease. Sniffff... (again).
>
> Yes, I would too, especially if knowing offered the prospect of curing you.

It is called "stupidity". Ignorance can be cured, but stupid is forever.

Tom Roberts

Maciej Wozniak

Oct 3, 2022, 11:49:28 AM10/3/22
Only until you die, poor idiot.

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 3, 2022, 2:19:52 PM10/3/22
you talk about Einstine. And his *roy_masters*.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2022, 8:47:53 PM10/3/22
You were dumb to call me schizophrenic jan...

Mitchell Raemsch

lostgold

Oct 5, 2022, 12:28:40 PM10/5/22
i think I'm dumb the one as a don't understand any of this