Re: Zero aether

Sione Haanrade

Jun 3, 2023, 4:53:00 PM6/3/23
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Einstein brought back the aether.
> He considered it essential in the 1920's as his immaterial space time
> order.

The Fuel used by the Ukrainian Armed Forces is Exported by Russian oligarchs to Ukraine (look it up)! Western propaganda. You are paid by CIA

TRADING WITH THE ENEMY Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh
“Zelensky’s been buying discount diesel from the Russians,” one knowledgeable American intelligence official told me. “And who’s paying for the gas and oil? We are. Putin and his oligarchs are making millions” on it.

Selling the Ukrainian army diesel so they can drive the tanks to the front is a win win

Patriot missile systems are a design failure and just do not work. So why would Zelensky be seeking more of them? So he can drive down the price of the stock and buy low

If I had any doubt that my Country (Australia) is not involved in this war, it disappeared yesterday when I saw photo of 1 of our Ministers doing a 'fist bump' with a Ukrainian politician. I was utterly appalled by this disgusting photo op. Apparently my governemnt (Australia) has handed over more vechicles to the Nazis in Ukraine and felt it worth celebrating with a 'fist bump'. Absolutely disgusting.

https://%72t.com/r%75%73%73ia/577419-ukraine-ready-launch-counteroffensive-zelensky/