The origin of our universe

Ken Seto

Nov 20, 2021, 3:36:24 PM11/20/21
The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015universe.pdf

This new theory describes how the absolute motions of a fundamental particle Called the S-Particle in a stationary aether called the E-Matrix give rise to all the processes, all the forces and all the matter particles of the universe.

http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2021, 3:40:05 PM11/20/21
Gravity didn't do it. It would be in the way of the
beginning universe expanding. A BH gravity singularity
can't become a Big Bang that expands.

Ken Seto

Nov 20, 2021, 5:58:37 PM11/20/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 3:36:24 PM UTC-5, Ken Seto wrote:
> The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015universe.pdf
Sorry the correct link:

Dirk Van de moortel

Nov 20, 2021, 6:02:27 PM11/20/21
Op 20-nov.-2021 om 23:58 schreef Ken Seto:
> On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 3:36:24 PM UTC-5, Ken Seto wrote:
>> The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
>> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2O15universe.pdf
> Sorry the correct link:
> www.modelmechanics.org/2O15universe.pdf

That link doesn't work either.

Dirk Vdm

>> This new theory describes how the absolute motions of a fundamental particle Called the S-Particle in a stationary aether called the E-Matrix give rise to all the processes, all the forces and all the matter particles of the universe.
>>
>> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2O15uivere.pdf

rotchm

Nov 20, 2021, 7:43:00 PM11/20/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 3:36:24 PM UTC-5, seto...@gmail.com wrote:
> The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf

Hello sir. It's the first time I ever post here. You do not know me, but I would like to know what you mean by
"organ of all matters." Are you talking about a biological/organic organ, or the music instrument?

Maybe it says it in your document, but the link doesn't work.

Odd Bodkin

Nov 20, 2021, 10:27:20 PM11/20/21
Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.

Oh dear, Ken. Shouldn’t you stop posting if it’s like this?

Ken Seto

Nov 21, 2021, 12:04:36 PM11/21/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 7:43:00 PM UTC-5, rotchm wrote:
> On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 3:36:24 PM UTC-5, seto...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
> > http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf
>
> Hello sir. It's the first time I ever post here. You do not know me, but I would like to know what you mean by
> "organ of all matters." Are you talking about a biological/organic organ, or the music instrument?

No I mean the origin of electrons. up and down quarks and the forces that force these three particles together into protons an nuctrons that is the base of all matters in the universe. I don’t know why the link doesn’t work. I will try to fix it. thanks for pointing it out.

Ken Seto

Nov 21, 2021, 12:27:52 PM11/21/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 7:43:00 PM UTC-5, rotchm wrote:
> On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 3:36:24 PM UTC-5, seto...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
> > http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf
>
> Hello sir. It's the first time I ever post here. You do not know me, but I would like to know what you mean by
> “orgachanged the second link in the original postn of all matters.” Are you talking about a biological/organic organ, or the music instrument?
>
> Maybe it says it in your document, but the link doesn’t work.
The following link describes therein of our universe and the orgin of all matters.
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015universe.pdf
The above link works. Dvm changed the second link in my original post.

Ken Seto

Nov 21, 2021, 12:31:28 PM11/21/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 10:27:20 PM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
> Oh dear, Ken. Shouldn’t you stop posting if it’s like this?

You are uneducated so you are not qualified too judge my work. Go back to make wooden toys.

rotchm

Nov 21, 2021, 1:05:30 PM11/21/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 12:27:52 PM UTC-5, seto...@gmail.com wrote:

> The above link works. Dvm changed the second link in my original post.

Is he a collaborator of your theory?
Does he have a valid link?

Paul B. Andersen

Nov 21, 2021, 2:28:25 PM11/21/21
Web Protection by Bitdefender
Suspicious page blocked for your protection
https://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf

Your connection to this web page is not safe due to an unmatching
security certificate.
This means that the certificate was issued for a different web address
than the one it is being used for, and you run the risk of exposing your
data by accessing this page.

--
Paul

https://paulba.no/

Odd Bodkin

Nov 21, 2021, 3:49:56 PM11/21/21
Anybody can judge your mental state, Ken. It’s not good.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Ken Seto

Nov 22, 2021, 11:27:34 AM11/22/21
No he tried to fuck up the link so no body can’t read it.

Kip Foh

Nov 22, 2021, 11:44:09 AM11/22/21
Ken Seto wrote:

>> > The above link works. Dvm changed the second link in my original
>> > post.
>> Is he a collaborator of your theory?
>> Does he have a valid li
> No he tried to fuck up the link so no body can’t read it.

you repulsive bag of rocks, where is your Aether in your theory? You had
Aether up til while ago, now you deleted the Aether replaced by stolen
theories you don't understand.

you are the most disgusting thing on this planet!!

Odd Bodkin

Nov 22, 2021, 11:44:54 AM11/22/21
Ken, since your command of English has degenerated into gibberish, don’t
you think it’s time to stop posting? You’re too old and too mentally feeble
to be making coherent sentences at a reliable pace.

Ken Seto

Nov 22, 2021, 1:04:38 PM11/22/21
On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 2:28:25 PM UTC-5, Paul B. Andersen wrote:
> Den 20.11.2021 21:36, skrev Ken Seto:
> > The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
> > http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015universe.pdf
> >
> > This new theory describes how the absolute motions of a fundamental particle Called the S-Particle in a stationary aether called the E-Matrix give rise to all the processes, all the forces and all the matter particles of the universe.
> >
> > http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf
> >
> Web Protection by Bitdefender
> Suspicious page blocked for your protection
> https://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf

Notice that Vdm changed the correct link “2015 universe.pdf” to the above faulty link of “2015uivere.pdf”
Obviously Vdm is trying discourage the readers not to read the correct link....he is a piece of shit.

> Your connection to this web page is not safe due to an unmatching
> security certificate.
> This means that the certificate was issued for a different web address
> than the one it is being used for, and you run the risk of exposing your
> data by accessing this page.
>
> --
> Paul
>
> https://paulbat .no/

Odd Bodkin

Nov 22, 2021, 1:43:33 PM11/22/21
Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, November 21, 2021 at 2:28:25 PM UTC-5, Paul B. Andersen wrote:
>> Den 20.11.2021 21:36, skrev Ken Seto:
>>> The following link describes therein of our universe and the organ of all matters.
>>> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015universe.pdf
>>>
>>> This new theory describes how the absolute motions of a fundamental
>>> particle Called the S-Particle in a stationary aether called the
>>> E-Matrix give rise to all the processes, all the forces and all the
>>> matter particles of the universe.
>>>
>>> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf
>>>
>> Web Protection by Bitdefender
>> Suspicious page blocked for your protection
>> https://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf
>
> Notice that Vdm changed the correct link “2015 universe.pdf” to the above
> faulty link of “2015uivere.pdf”
> Obviously Vdm is trying discourage the readers not to read the correct
> link....he is a piece of shit.

No, Ken, he’s not trying to discourage anybody from reading the correct
link. All he’s trying to do is yank your chain. And it works. And it works
every time he does it. You jump on it every single time he does it, like a
trained monkey.

>> Your connection to this web page is not safe due to an unmatching
>> security certificate.
>> This means that the certificate was issued for a different web address
>> than the one it is being used for, and you run the risk of exposing your
>> data by accessing this page.
>>
>> --
>> Paul
>>
>> https://paulbat .no/

Dirk Van de moortel

Nov 22, 2021, 1:55:26 PM11/22/21
Op 22-nov.-2021 om 19:43 schreef Odd Bodkin:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Web Protection by Bitdefender
>>> Suspicious page blocked for your protection
>>> https://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf
>>
>> Notice that Vdm changed the correct link “2015 universe.pdf” to the above
>> faulty link of “2015uivere.pdf”
>> Obviously Vdm is trying discourage the readers not to read the correct
>> link....he is a piece of shit.
>
> No, Ken, he’s not trying to discourage anybody from reading the correct
> link. All he’s trying to do is yank your chain. And it works. And it works
> every time he does it. You jump on it every single time he does it, like a
> trained monkey.

And I didn't even do that ;-)

Dirk Vdm

rotchm

Nov 22, 2021, 4:25:55 PM11/22/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 1:04:38 PM UTC-5, seto...@gmail.com wrote:

> Notice that Vdm changed the correct link “2015 universe.pdf” to the above faulty link of “2015uivere.pdf”

Hello sir, you muight not know me, but its my first post here today. Your original pst has:

"This new theory describes how the absolute motions of a fundamental particle Called the S-Particle in a stationary aether called the E-Matrix give rise to all the processes, all the forces and all the matter particles of the universe.
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf"

I try to click on it but the link doesn't work.
Why do you say your co-author Vdm typed that link, when the original messages clearly comes from you?

Did you both make mistakes in the links and the following links?
Which one works? Or start a new post with a correct link.

> Obviously Vdm is trying discourage the readers not to read the correct link....

He is your co-author and he does that to you?
Why don't you fire him?

> he is a piece of shit.

Now I am confused. Who are you talking about?

> > https://paulbat .no/

?? Who is that and what does it have to do with your theory?

Ken Seto

Nov 22, 2021, 4:42:40 PM11/22/21
On Monday, November 22, 2021 at 1:43:33 PM UTC-5, bodk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ken Seto <seto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Web Protection by Bitdefender
> >> Suspicious page blocked for your protection
> >> https://www.modelmechanics.org/2015uivere.pdf
> >
> > Notice that Vdm changed the correct link “2015 universe.pdf” to the above
> > faulty link of “2015uivere.pdf”
> > Obviously Vdm is trying discourage the readers not to read the correct
> > link....he is a piece of shit.
> No, Ken, he’s not trying to discourage anybody from reading the correct
> link. All he’s trying to do is yank your chain. And it works. And it works
> every time he does it. You jump on it every single time he does it, like a
> trained monkey

No moron. replacing the correct link with a faulty link is not yanking my chain. It is criminal. I will report to google.

Odd Bodkin

Nov 22, 2021, 4:54:08 PM11/22/21
CRIMINAL, you say! Wow! I wonder what statute or ordinance got broken? Is
there an Ohio law against changing links?

And reporting to Google!! I had no idea they were Internet police and could
arrest and fine people for criminal actions! Is that in the terms of use
for Google Groups??

LOL. Yanked that chain pretty hard, didn’t he?