Why we know relativity is nonsensical religious goat-dancing gubu.

Goat Dancing Gubu

Dec 4, 2022, 11:49:17 AM12/4/22
"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been
fooled." -- Mark Twain

The International Space Station is a movie set. Some of the scenes are
filmed on a zero-G plane. There is not International Space Station.

The space program is a hoax and it has been a fraud from day one.

Man never went to the moon.

There are no satellites in outer space orbiting the earth.

'Satellite' communications are terrestrial radio-based.

GPS existed in the 1940s before the concept of the 'satellite' had even
been sold to a gullible public. In the 1940s, GPS was called LORAN. It
was used extensively by the Army and Navy, even over the high seas, to
pinpoint locations.

The GPS on your phone uses cell towers, not orbital space satellites.

Recent experiments have proven that combustion and thrust are both
impossible in a vacuum. Not even common explosives can detonate in a
vacuum. That throws a monkey wrench in the rockets-to-space and
probes-to-pluto hoax.

NASA still cannot provide a single photograph of earth from space. All
they give you is composites from high-altitude airplanes. But they can
give you photoshop Hubble images of galaxies that are pure fantasy. And
you believe it. You believe every lie.

As long as your masters tell you that butt sex is good and pure, you
will believe anything they tell you. Just don't take our butt sex from
us, and we'll believe your cosmology. Since it starts with a giant black
hole fart bang, we'll slurp it up with a smile!

Since we know that the earth is flat, and is not a hypersonic spinning
ball in a giant exploding black hole big bang queer fart vacuum, we know
that relativity is nonsensical metaphysical gubu. You
self-congratulating geniuses have been fooled.

Earth is a stationary, level plane. It is not 'floating in space.' It is
a endless plane that extends interminably in all directions.

Antarctica is not a ice patch at the bottom of a ball. Antarctica is a
massive, ring-shaped continent that surrounds all the other continents
and forms the basin in which the oceans are contained. Antarctica is the
shoreline of the seven continents.

Admiral Richard Byrd of the U.S. Navy went on national television and
gave an interview in which he said his fleet discovered a new continent
beyond, and on the other size of the frozen waste of Antarctica.

That means there is an eighth continent. And your devil-worshiping
rulers don't want you to escape there.

Nuclear weapons do not exist. That is another hoax. They show you grainy
old videos of a truckload of dynamite creating a mushroom cloud and tell
you it's a nuclear bomb. And you believe it!

They brainwashed the children for three generations by making them do
nuclear bomb drills in the schools, having the children climb under
their desks and pray for salvation from the bomb. This is child abuse.

The Devil truly has deceived the whole world. Get your nerd head unstuck
from your own ass. Space is fake. Relativity is fake. Nuclear weapons
are fake. Heliocentrism is fake. This is the religion your masters
invented to control you.

All of this bullshit you have been raised to believe forms a prison for
your mind.

https://jeranism.com
https://theflatearthpodcast.com
https://atlanteanconspiracy.com

Tim+

Dec 4, 2022, 12:00:47 PM12/4/22
Goat Dancing Gubu <go...@dancing.gubu.invalid> wrote:

> https://jeranism.com
> https://theflatearthpodcast.com
> https://atlanteanconspiracy.com

Please try harder. It wasn’t even funny twaddle.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Bob Campbell

Jan 30, 2023, 3:47:23 PM1/30/23
Preach it, brother! Give us more of that great, old time religion of
Kooktardism.

Comedy gold.

Hint. Next time it would be even funnier if you listed more than 3
Kooktard websites to back up your Kooktard claims.

Because nothing is funnier than Kooktard websites.

JanPB

Feb 1, 2023, 1:14:07 PM2/1/23
Gobbledygook.

--
Jan

Richard Hachel

Feb 1, 2023, 1:27:31 PM2/1/23
Le 04/12/2022 à 17:49, Goat Dancing Gubu a écrit :

> "It is easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been
> fooled." -- Mark Twain

Sure.

R.H.

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Feb 1, 2023, 1:33:40 PM2/1/23
Yes, but I expect some of our nutters believe a lot of it.

--
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

Maciej Wozniak

Feb 1, 2023, 2:03:55 PM2/1/23
Oh, do you? You're such an arrogant idiot.

Halsey Rustici

Feb 1, 2023, 8:26:27 PM2/1/23
JanPB wrote:

> On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 5:49:17 PM UTC+1, Goat Dancing Gubu
>> The Devil truly has deceived the whole world. Get your nerd head
>> unstuck from your own ass. Space is fake. Relativity is fake. Nuclear
>> weapons are fake. Heliocentrism is fake. This is the religion your
>> masters invented to control you.
>> All of this bullshit you have been raised to believe forms a prison for
>> your mind.
>
> Gobbledygook.

you guys are completely electricians. Instead of sending leopard tanks,
jets, missiles, ammunition etc to uKraine, why not sending directly the
coffins and jump the middle man. Also, if germony and polakia are sending
tanks to uKraine, the Russia Federation should send missiles in return,
over Barlin and Warshava etc, to balance the growth deficit.

they actually might send missiles over Barlin and Warshava right now, to
balance the growth deficit.

Chris M. Thomasson

Feb 2, 2023, 12:29:07 AM2/2/23
Why not send the weapons the US left behind in Afghanistan?

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Feb 2, 2023, 3:03:55 AM2/2/23
Maybe you're right if by "arrogant" you mean that I don't think I'm as
stupid and ignorant as many of the contributors to this group --
Richard Hertz, Richard Hachel, Pat Dolan, Ken Seto, Pentcho Valev,
George Hammond MS Physics, your good self ....

Maciej Wozniak

Feb 2, 2023, 3:56:43 AM2/2/23
Exactly, and - of course - I'm right, like usual.
See: of course, many of the nutters here are stupid enough to
believe The Shit of Einstein - but obeying one religion
usually means resistance to others, so you're not going
to buy the crap above.

Volney

Feb 2, 2023, 3:48:38 PM2/2/23
Yes, those guys including Maciej demonstrate Dunning-Kruger (at minimum)
here daily... They just don't know what they don't know.

Gary Harnagel

Feb 2, 2023, 4:14:46 PM2/2/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 10:29:07 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

> Why not send the weapons the US left behind in Afghanistan?

Better yet, why not send Afghans to Ukraine to fight the Russians
with our left-behind weapons?

Alexander Basso

Feb 2, 2023, 4:57:18 PM2/2/23
Gary Harnagel wrote:

> On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 10:29:07 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson
> wrote:
>>
>> Why not send the weapons the US left behind in Afghanistan?
>
> Better yet, why not send Afghans to Ukraine t̶o̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶
> our left-behind weapons?

why won't you better suck some large dicks, once the afghans fucked your
asses anywhere anytime. Amazing, this wanker above already forgot getting
his ass severely beaten OUT of Afghanistan. Next for the afghani, unite
with The Russian Federation, China, Turkey, Africa, etc come and beat your
ass OUT of the north america, an illegaly occupied territory through
genocide and crimes against humanity.

Alexander Basso

Feb 2, 2023, 6:04:22 PM2/2/23
yet another *_khazar_imbecile_*, playing "scientist", moving his hands
spastic in _macro_scale_, knowing nothing about the _quantum_scale_, not
knowing the */_quantum_mechanics_/* may rise up any time, blowing his
stupid khazar head, in a matter of _fractions_of_second_. These mazafaka
*overpaid_satanists*, truly don't know what they are dealing with.

We Will know if you are Happy, Sad or Angry - Harrari
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/L3g9VjzTkgx3

Volney

Feb 2, 2023, 8:14:11 PM2/2/23
On 2/2/2023 4:57 PM, Alexander Basso wrote:
> Gary Harnagel wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 10:29:07 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Why not send the weapons the US left behind in Afghanistan?
>>
>> Better yet, why not send Afghans to Ukraine t̶o̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶
>> our left-behind weapons?
>
> why won't you better suck some large dicks, once the afghans fucked your
> asses anywhere anytime. Amazing, this wanker above already forgot getting
> his ass severely beaten OUT of Afghanistan.

Nymshifter, what you left out is how the Afghans kicked Soviet ass so
badly the Soviet Union fell apart. In other words, the Afghans didn't
just defeat Russia but the entirety of the Soviet Union!

No potato for you tonight!

whodat

Feb 2, 2023, 8:32:08 PM2/2/23
Yep, that's what happens when someone eats too many rotten potatoes,
too much vodka.

Maciej Wozniak

Feb 3, 2023, 2:31:29 AM2/3/23
And 9 192 631 770 ISO idiocy is an obvious "Newton mode".
Sure, stupid Mike, sure.

J. J. Lodder

Feb 3, 2023, 5:37:30 AM2/3/23
Just the opposite thing is happening.
The Russians are recruiting Afghan mecenaries,

Jan
Message has been deleted

Richard Hertz

Feb 3, 2023, 10:22:36 AM2/3/23
How did it go for US, even with the 3.2 trillion USD spent there (20% for the big guy)?

Volney

Feb 3, 2023, 4:12:18 PM2/3/23
We'll probably see some ex-Afghan US gear in Ukraine shortly, on the
Russian side.

Volney

Feb 3, 2023, 4:51:08 PM2/3/23
Not even wrong.

(and speaking of Dunning-Kruger...)

Maybe one of these days you'd care to explain why you think the ISO
definition of a second has anything to do with "Newton Mode".

Volney

Feb 3, 2023, 5:06:52 PM2/3/23
On 2/2/2023 6:04 PM, Alexander Basso wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>> On 2/2/2023 3:03 AM, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>>> Maybe you're right if by "arrogant" you mean that I don't think I'm as
>>> stupid and ignorant as many of the contributors to this group --
>>> Richard Hertz, Richard Hachel, Pat Dolan, Ken Seto, Pentcho Valev,
>>> George Hammond MS Physics, your good self ....
>>>
>> Yes, those guys including Maciej demonstrate Dunning-Kruger (at minimum)
>> here daily... They just don't know what they don't know.
>
> yet another *_khazar_imbecile_*, playing "scientist", moving his hands
> spastic in _macro_scale_, knowing nothing about the _quantum_scale_, not

Is there a Dunning-Kruger corollary for militaries/countries? The
nymshifter seems to demonstrate it for 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐. 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 likes to
think it's still the mighty Soviet Union who can bully its way around,
but can't even defeat Ukraine without begging for tanks from Belarus,
drones from Iran and shells and even troops from North Korea. And the
best fighters on their side aren't even the 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 army, but the
private highly Nazified 卐Wagner Group卐. It looks like the Ukrainians
were much of the fight in the old Soviet Union, and now 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐
doesn't have them.

JanPB

Feb 3, 2023, 5:10:10 PM2/3/23
On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 5:49:17 PM UTC+1, Goat Dancing Gubu wrote:
Gobbledygook.

--
Jan
Message has been deleted

Volney

Feb 3, 2023, 6:18:59 PM2/3/23
Obviously not well. At least the US didn't break up over it.

From what I see, the US is very good at overrunning/conquering a
country and terrible at occupying one, at least ones which don't want to
be occupied. (W. Germany & Japan after WW2 went well).

Secondly, if you are going to fight a war, you have to go all out,
everything short of nukes and war crimes, of course. Vietnam shows what
happens in a "limited war" and occupation of those who didn't want it.
Ukraine with certain weapons not being given is the same way. If Ukraine
had the weapons they ask for, Russia would be kicked out relatively
quickly if the Kerch Bridge and certain distant Russian assets kept
getting blown up and Russia would have to give up IMO. The way it is,
the war will drag on, and probably more will die this way, especially if
卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 keeps committing war crimes and bombing apartment buildings
and hospitals. And Russia is likely to disintegrate into multiple
countries within 5 years.

Afghanistan? The first part went quite well. Afghanistan went from about
95% Taliban controlled to about 10% Taliban controlled in about 3
months. Then the occupation/kinder, gentler war phase started, and
everything went to hell for about 20 years. We had two goals, get bin
Laden and fight back the Taliban for protecting him. We should have
gotten out right after bin Laden was killed. The way we *did* get out
was 100% wrong. Even I know the following: Get all those who are under
severe threat for cooperating with the US, then non-military westerners
who want out, then military people and assets (or destroy them), and the
last to leave are the toughest units tasked with getting the remainder
of the military out while fighting off any threat attacking them.

Of course the Afghan "army" immediately vanished, and the Taliban never
kept the promises supposedly negotiated with them (they're even worse
than 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐!) The US should have known both would happen.

First Iraq war went well. We came, we kicked ass, we got out. The
second? We should never have been there at all.

whodat

Feb 3, 2023, 6:35:50 PM2/3/23
On 2/3/2023 4:46 PM, Olen Marchioni wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>>> yet another *_khazar_imbecile_*, playing "scientist", moving his hands
>>> spastic in _macro_scale_, knowing nothing about the _quantum_scale_,
>>> not
>>
>> I̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ a̶ D̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶-K̶r̶u̶g̶e̶r̶ c̶o̶r̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶y̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶i̶l̶i̶t̶a̶r̶i̶e̶s̶/c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶? T̶h̶e̶
>> n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ t̶o̶ d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ i̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐. 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐 l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶
> t̶o̶
>> t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ i̶t̶'s̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ w̶h̶o̶ c̶a̶n̶ b̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ i̶t̶s̶ w̶a̶y̶ a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶,
>> b̶u̶t̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ b̶e̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ B̶e̶l̶a̶r̶u̶s̶,
>> d̶r̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ I̶r̶a̶n̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶h̶e̶l̶l̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶r̶o̶o̶p̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ K̶o̶r̶e̶a̶. A̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶
>> b̶e̶s̶t̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ s̶i̶d̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶n̶卐 a̶r̶m̶y̶, b̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶
>> p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ h̶i̶g̶h̶l̶y̶ N̶a̶zi̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ 卐W̶a̶g̶n̶e̶r̶ G̶r̶o̶u̶p̶卐. I̶t̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶a̶n̶s̶
>> w̶e̶r̶e̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶l̶d̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶, a̶n̶d̶ n̶o̶w̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐
>> d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶.
>
> amazing the impertinence of this imbecile. The fucking uKraine was beaten in two days, idiot. The khazar gypsy cocaine zelenske is begging for free money, tanks and everything, already depleted in UK, US etc. You have no army left to fight a war, you nazis.
>
> moreover, it looks like you already have nuclear bombs over your fucking head, occupied territory, from Mother China. So you learn how it feels like to bomb Kenseto's country, with nuclear arsenal. Go shut it down, if you dare. lol.
>
> US delays top diplomat’s China trip over balloon
> https://%72%74.com/news/570927-blinken-china-trip-balloon/
>
> UK military could run out of ammo in single afternoon – ex-commander
> https://%72%74.com/news/570915-uk-military-underfunded-ammo/
>
> Russia wants ‘revenge’ – Zelensky
> https://%72%74.com/%72%75%73%73%69%61/570930-zelensky-ukraine-revenge-offensive/
>
> Germany approves retired tanks for Ukraine
> https://%72%74.com/news/570928-germany-retired-tanks-export-ukraine/

Backwards day was January 31. You missed it so nothing you wrote (above)
is right, all wrong because you're several days late. Go stand in the
corner till backwards day 2024 when you can redeem yourself.

Richard Hertz

Feb 3, 2023, 7:48:09 PM2/3/23
What you don't realize, arrogant coward armchair warrior, is the real nature of the Ukranian war.

While NATO has been shitting bricks since Feb 2022, and the Pentagon too, Russia is taking its time to deplete
his obsolete arsenal, improve new warfare and XXI century military doctrines for optimal cost/benefit.

The Ukraine TOW (Theater of War) is being followed with extreme care by ALL the military of every country in the world.
And the above has direct influence on the more than 60 million persons that "work" in the military complex at each country,
more than 10,000 companies involved in the wide range of military gear, more than 5 million persons involved in politics and
finances of "the art of war", more than 1 million persons involved in black markets for weapons and systems for war/peace, etc.

In the last year, many companies went down after failing with his donations to Ukraine, and several others went up after their
HW performed well or extremely well. Also, MANY companies involved in the heavy outputs of the MIC in the "collective West"
had a very rude awakening, realizing that THEY ARE OBSOLETE because asymmetric warfare is THE NEW PARADIGM.

So goes down manufacturers of fighter jets (your shitty F-35), aircraft carriers, destroyers, tanks and alike, and up go the
industry of drones of any kind, passive radars, smart shells for howitzers, net-centric datacomm gear and other XXI century HW.

US will be forced to spend 5 trillion USD to renew its entire war machinery, and this is just for a start.

Not for nothing, through the suckers of NATO countries, all the HW considered "obsolete by force" is being given to Ukraine.

China is the one that is going to have the maximum gain over this deadly game, as well as Iran, NK and Israel. They take every
bit of information available (by any means) and enhance their infrastructure at almost zero cost.

The RED LINE for a major, nuclear escalation between US and Russia is rather well-defined. Both sides know it, and play this
shitty game nicely, with US in a VERY defensive position. They know that Russia has the power to annihilate USA, and that
even when this power is symmetric, no one wants to reach to that final point.

Meanwhile, Europe (a joke, country after country) is not of interest for Russia, which is not going back to its prior interests.
They only want money and "fuck the UE".

Russia is realizing that the New World is ASIAN, and is ready to partner China in a secondary role.

You better start to learn Chinese, and imagine what will be Red Dawn III.

Olen Marchioni

Feb 3, 2023, 8:11:17 PM2/3/23
mental retarded whodat wrote:

> Backwards day was January 31. You missed it so nothing you wrote (above)
> is right, all wrong because you're several days late. Go stand in the
> corner till backwards day 2024 when you can redeem yourself.

since then at war with nato, us, uk, australia, japan etc, you cretin. You
can't even undrestand engilsh. Idiot. Weapons sent into the blackhole of
the nazi uKraine. Your corrupt gov are supporting these criminals.

An AFU Neo-Nazi Was Captured In Zaporozhe Region - Gets The 5 Fingered
Treatment
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/6WSZZ0qvJHz7

Croatian MEP Mislav Kulakucic calls out the Davos and WEF elites and their
agenda.
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/VouX2scizmCf

whodat

Feb 3, 2023, 8:16:49 PM2/3/23
Nobody, even insane dictators, deplete people (soldiers) hopeful
that they'll get better ones as replacements. Russia took decades
to rebuild its population after WW2 so even today as a nation
knows better than to waste their human capital. Unfortunately
human capital is wasted in every war, the winning side simply
wastes less of it.

You're falling for the traditional propaganda, as lousy as it is.
I'd have thought you would know better but it appears you're a
victim just as much as the canon fodder. After all, it is those
soldiers who in better timed create the wealth enjoyed by the
oligarchs, unfortunately the ultimate goal of every government.

<snip rest of crap, might be some good stuff too, can't be bothered
reading the rest.>

whodat

Feb 3, 2023, 8:18:53 PM2/3/23
Pretty much the stuff I've grown to expect from muddle headed jealous fools.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Paul Alsing

Feb 3, 2023, 10:17:43 PM2/3/23
On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 2:46:08 PM UTC-8, Olen Marchioni wrote:

> The fucking uKraine was beaten in two days, idiot.

No, the Russian army was out of gas in 2 days and abandoned their tanks!

whodat

Feb 4, 2023, 12:15:03 AM2/4/23
On 2/3/2023 7:29 PM, Olen Marchioni wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>
>>> since then at war with nato, us, uk, australia, japan etc, you cretin.
>>> You can't even undrestand engilsh. Idiot. Weapons sent into the
>>> blackhole of the nazi uKraine. Your corrupt gov are supporting these
>>> criminals.
>>>
>>> An AFU Neo-Nazi Was Captured In Zaporozhe Region - Gets The 5 Fingered
>>> Treatment
>>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/6WSZZ0qvJHz7
>>>
>>> Croatian MEP Mislav Kulakucic calls out the Davos and WEF elites and
>>> their agenda.
>>> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/VouX2scizmCf
>>
>> Pretty much the stuff I've grown to expect from muddle headed jealous
>
> those are *_news_*, you *_indolent_freak_*. Not mine, not anybodies. News.
> Your ass about to be kicked by *_a_large_Chinese_balloon_*. They couldn't
> stop a *_three_busses_large_balloon_*. The corrupt bidan clan can't
> protect the american people. This must be in return for the
> *_biological_warfare_* Wuhan etc - see
>
> *_The_Anglo_Saxon_Misson_*, year 2012.
>
> EMP Practice Run? Why Didn’t Norad Protect USA?
> https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/S3eHl3pdqkvE

ibid.

Volney

Feb 4, 2023, 12:41:05 AM2/4/23
On 2/3/2023 5:46 PM, Olen Marchioni wrote:
> Volney wrote:
>
>>> yet another *_khazar_imbecile_*, playing "scientist", moving his hands
>>> spastic in _macro_scale_, knowing nothing about the _quantum_scale_,
>>> not
>>
>> I̶s̶ t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ a̶ D̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶-K̶r̶u̶g̶e̶r̶ c̶o̶r̶o̶l̶l̶a̶r̶y̶ f̶o̶r̶ m̶i̶l̶i̶t̶a̶r̶i̶e̶s̶/c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶i̶e̶s̶? T̶h̶e̶
>> n̶y̶m̶s̶h̶i̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ t̶o̶ d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ i̶t̶ f̶o̶r̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐. 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐 l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶
> t̶o̶
>> t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ i̶t̶'s̶ s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ t̶h̶e̶ m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶y̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ w̶h̶o̶ c̶a̶n̶ b̶u̶l̶l̶y̶ i̶t̶s̶ w̶a̶y̶ a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶,
>> b̶u̶t̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶o̶u̶t̶ b̶e̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ f̶o̶r̶ t̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ B̶e̶l̶a̶r̶u̶s̶,
>> d̶r̶o̶n̶e̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ I̶r̶a̶n̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶h̶e̶l̶l̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶r̶o̶o̶p̶s̶ f̶r̶o̶m̶ N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶ K̶o̶r̶e̶a̶. A̶n̶d̶ t̶h̶e̶
>> b̶e̶s̶t̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ s̶i̶d̶e̶ a̶r̶e̶n̶'t̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶n̶卐 a̶r̶m̶y̶, b̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶
>> p̶r̶i̶v̶a̶t̶e̶ h̶i̶g̶h̶l̶y̶ N̶a̶zi̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ 卐W̶a̶g̶n̶e̶r̶ G̶r̶o̶u̶p̶卐. I̶t̶ l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ U̶k̶r̶a̶i̶n̶i̶a̶n̶s̶
>> w̶e̶r̶e̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ o̶l̶d̶ S̶o̶v̶i̶e̶t̶ U̶n̶i̶o̶n̶, a̶n̶d̶ n̶o̶w̶ 卐R̶u̶⚡︎⚡︎i̶a̶卐
>> d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'t̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶m̶.
>
> amazing the impertinence of this imbecile. The fucking uKraine was beaten in two days, idiot.

You're drunk, nymshifter. Too much vodka. It's been almost a year, not 2
days, and Ukraine keeps turning the handle of the meat grinder, grinding
the 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 army up. About 800-950 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 invaders denazified
every day lately.

> The khazar gypsy cocaine zelenske is begging for free money, tanks and everything,

Nothing odd about a smallish country asking for help when invaded.
However the so-called "second army of the world" begging for tanks from
Belarus, drones from Iran and shells and soldiers from North Korea of
all places, is not expected. But if you realize 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia卐 is now just a
third world country with an economy the size of Spain's (and shrinking),
it makes perfect sense.
Message has been deleted

JanPB

Feb 4, 2023, 4:10:43 PM2/4/23