Re: The absolute dark

Ciro Di pietro

Jan 19, 2023, 6:58:03 PM1/19/23
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Absolute zero is no quantity of all. Beyond it is only positive.
> The infinitesimal is the relative dark math.

what instrument are you using, proverbially? Not true. Infinitesimals
*_doesn't_actually_exists_*. Close to the smallest, say quantum scale, the
distances disappears. Hence, it can't become smaller.

J. J. Lodder

Jan 20, 2023, 3:48:45 AM1/20/23
You really should upgrade your understanding of mathematics,

Jan

Maciej Wozniak

Jan 20, 2023, 4:32:02 AM1/20/23
Speaking of mathematics, it's always good to remind
that your insane church had to announce its oldest, very
important part - false. As it didn't want to fit The Holy
Postulates of your idiot guru.

Ciro Di pietro

Jan 20, 2023, 2:39:17 PM1/20/23
J. J. Lodder evacuated:
where did you see "mathematics", you fucking braindead imbecile. You don't
undrestand shit, do you.

JanPB

Jan 20, 2023, 5:31:03 PM1/20/23
In the context you used it, your phrase "Infinitesimals
*_doesn't_actually_exists_*" was "nicht einmal falsch" (Pauli).

--
Jan

Ciro Di pietro

Jan 20, 2023, 6:22:56 PM1/20/23
JanPB wrote:

>> > You really should upgrade your understanding of mathematics,
>> where did you see "mathematics", you fucking braindead imbecile. You
>> don't undrestand shit, do you.
>
> In the context you used it, your phrase "Infinitesimals
> *_doesn't_actually_exists_*" was "n̶i̶c̶h̶t̶ e̶i̶n̶m̶a̶l̶ f̶a̶l̶s̶c̶h̶" (Pauli).

you just proved you an imbecile. Thanks alot. Reread the context. It
doesn't exists. There are no distances quantum scale. Not time. Which one
stupid country are you from?? Do you have tanks?

JanPB

Jan 20, 2023, 6:56:46 PM1/20/23
Gobbledygook. Word salad.

--
Jan

Ciro Di pietro

Jan 20, 2023, 7:21:49 PM1/20/23
JanPB wrote:

>> > In the context you used it, your phrase "Infinitesimals
>> > *_doesn't_actually_exists_*" was "n̶i̶c̶h̶t̶ e̶i̶n̶m̶a̶l̶
>> > f̶a̶l̶s̶c̶h̶" (Pauli).
>>
>> you just proved you an imbecile. Thanks alot. Reread the context. It
>> doesn't exists. There are no distances quantum scale. Not time. Which
>> one stupid country are you from?? Do you have tanks?
>
> G̶o̶b̶b̶l̶e̶d̶y̶g̶o̶o̶k̶. W̶o̶r̶d̶ s̶a̶l̶a̶d̶.

this imbecile PLC programmer is not familiar in infinitesimals, in
physics. What the fuck are you doing here, cretin. What distance do you
have between quarks, you fool!!

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2023, 7:26:28 PM1/21/23
What is your definition of the infinitely small jan?
Does that not exist? or are against infinity?

patdolan

Jan 21, 2023, 10:22:53 PM1/21/23
"dark math"
Mitch, this may be your greatest neologism yet.

whodat

Jan 21, 2023, 10:51:22 PM1/21/23
IMO the best thing everyone participating in this newsgroup could do is
to completely ignore Mitch. There is nothing to be gained by reading his
postings and it is also a complete waste of Mitch's time to make those
postings. Surely there's something better for him to do with his time.

patdolan

Jan 22, 2023, 12:33:38 AM1/22/23
whodat you miserable philistine cur. When you can write as impressionistically about relativity as Mitch can, then you will have standing to pass judgement. Mitch's verse probes the intersection of human perception and physical with a unique styling that comes close the likes of Shelly, C. C. Wiliams, Frost, and even Joyce. If Mitch and his verse were ever to team up with Hunter Biden and his blow painting, the world would be treated to the finest collaboration of abstract fine art since Jackson Pollock!

JanPB

Jan 22, 2023, 12:46:10 AM1/22/23
Gobbledygook. Find a different hobby.

--
Jan

J. J. Lodder

Jan 22, 2023, 6:08:14 AM1/22/23
Do upgrade your math competence.
The keyword you need is 'non-standard analysis',

And fyi, much of modern physics is formulated in terms infinitesimals,
in the form of differential geometry,

Jan

Maciej Wozniak

Jan 22, 2023, 6:52:40 AM1/22/23
On Sunday, 22 January 2023 at 12:08:14 UTC+1, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com <mitchr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > In the context you used it, your phrase "Infinitesimals
> > > *_doesn't_actually_exists_*" was "nicht einmal falsch" (Pauli).
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jan
> >
> > What is your definition of the infinitely small jan?
> > Does that not exist? or are against infinity?
> Do upgrade your math competence.

Speaking of math, it's always good to remind
that your bunch of idiots had to announce its oldest, very
important and successful part false, as it didn't want to
cooperate with your madness.

patdolan

Jan 22, 2023, 7:02:12 AM1/22/23
Wait a minute. I'm confused. J. J. Loader and JanPB?? Which one of you Jan's has been posting to this forum since the '90s? Which one of you, along with the hapless euroHenry, was the first victim of the eponymous dilemma?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xgtMQ7WSzQ

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Jan 22, 2023, 7:27:57 AM1/22/23
as you are about most other things: so what's different?

> J. J. Loader

Lodder

> and JanPB?? Which one of you Jan's has been posting to this forum
> since the '90s? Which one of you, along with the hapless euroHenry,
> was the first victim of the eponymous dilemma?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xgtMQ7WSzQ

--
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

whodat

Jan 22, 2023, 8:39:15 AM1/22/23
I'll thank you to remember that this is sci.PHYSICS.

That raises the question what are you doing?

J. J. Lodder

Jan 22, 2023, 11:55:30 AM1/22/23
Correct. A name of unknown origin that occurs both in Britain
and in the Netherlands, and of course also in the USA,

Jan

J. J. Lodder

Jan 22, 2023, 11:55:30 AM1/22/23
What's the news?

> J. J. Loader and JanPB??

Two posters who sign as Jan, both with a long posting history.

You are not only confused, you are late indeed
in discovering how confused you are,

Jan

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2023, 1:17:24 PM1/22/23
Zero math is where there is no quantity to see.
Below finite should also be dark.
There is meaning in dark math.

Mitchell Raemsch

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2023, 2:15:41 PM1/22/23
Dimension does not go away. Space or distance contraction has never been real.
Look at the atom length contracting. It would distort chemistry.
The hypersphere never contracts. Space has measured to expand fast instead...

Giovanne Bologna

Jan 22, 2023, 5:15:49 PM1/22/23
it goes away. You actually just give the proof above, without knowing it.
Yes, outside the macro scale the distances and time are vanishing away. In
quantum, explained above, and beyond the relativity effects, you mention
about it. Good post.

but not only the distances and times goes away, but the entire math and
logic. Drasvidania.

patdolan

Jan 22, 2023, 6:17:29 PM1/22/23
Okay, fine. But I would still like to know which Jan I opened the can of whup-ass on, back when I conceived the eponymous dilemma.

patdolan

Jan 22, 2023, 6:33:09 PM1/22/23
You blocks, you stones, you worse than senseless things! Oh you hard hearts, you cruel men of Relativity.

Mitch is often times the only breath of fresh air in the miasma that is this forum. He is the decorative statue on the mantle; the radiative warm and sweet scent of the old peat fire glowing on the forum's hearth. Mitch is the refulgent bunch of flowers on the little table back in the corner that every once in a while catches the eye. But most importantly, he is the full length mirror across the antechamber from the coat rack, in which each member of this forum has the opportunity to take the measure of his own thoughts and beliefs about relativity reflected back at him at the profoundest level that words can achieve--far, far deeper than mere equations could ever reach.

whodat

Jan 22, 2023, 8:28:00 PM1/22/23
In terms of physics, the basis for this discussion group, you have
provided a word salad rant void of any scientific value.

Thanks for answering my question about what it is you're doing here.

Given you have nothing to say about science, STFU.

Since you persist, I have no choice but to PLONK. Realistically the
quality of the articles I read has improved significantly every time I
killfiled someone. I do hope that with time you might mature and become
a useful member of society, because whatever your age, so far you've
failed to achieve that very basic ability. It sounds as though you might
have a substance abuse problem. Whatever.

patdolan

Jan 22, 2023, 8:42:41 PM1/22/23
Sir, you address, and most impudently, the author/discoverer of the eponymous dilemma--a dilemma so complete that not even the likes of you can solve it. Don't believe me? Go ahead, make my day. Plonk-chump.

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Jan 23, 2023, 5:20:31 AM1/23/23
On 2023-01-23 01:42:40 +0000, patdolan said:

> [ … ]

> Sir, you address, and most impudently, the author/discoverer of the
> eponymous dilemma--a dilemma so complete that not even the likes of you
> can solve it. Don't believe me? Go ahead, make my day. Plonk-chump.

To add to the long list of things Pat Dolan doesn't know or doesn't
understand, he doesn't know what "eponymous" means. He seems to think
it means "Dolan's", but it can only mean that in very specific
contexts, not here.

J. J. Lodder

Jan 23, 2023, 5:31:46 AM1/23/23
patdolan <patd...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 8:55:30 AM UTC-8, J. J. Lodder wrote:
> > patdolan <patd...@comcast.net> wrote:

Again, do your own homework,

JAn

Maciej Wozniak

Jan 23, 2023, 5:36:56 AM1/23/23
On Monday, 23 January 2023 at 11:20:31 UTC+1, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2023-01-23 01:42:40 +0000, patdolan said:
>

> > [ … ]
> > Sir, you address, and most impudently, the author/discoverer of the
> > eponymous dilemma--a dilemma so complete that not even the likes of you
> > can solve it. Don't believe me? Go ahead, make my day. Plonk-chump.
> To add to the long list of things Pat Dolan doesn't know or doesn't
> understand, he doesn't know what "eponymous" means.

Athel Cornish-Bowden, on the other hand, knows everything
he must: enemies of The Shit bad! Bark! Bark! Bark!

J. J. Lodder

Jan 23, 2023, 7:09:58 AM1/23/23
Athel Cornish-Bowden <athe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2023-01-23 01:42:40 +0000, patdolan said:
>

> > [ … ]
>
> > Sir, you address, and most impudently, the author/discoverer of the
> > eponymous dilemma--a dilemma so complete that not even the likes of you
> > can solve it. Don't believe me? Go ahead, make my day. Plonk-chump.
>
> To add to the long list of things Pat Dolan doesn't know or doesn't
> understand, he doesn't know what "eponymous" means. He seems to think
> it means "Dolan's", but it can only mean that in very specific
> contexts, not here.

FYA, you just reminded me of a children's book (said 8+, but adult also)

Lauren Ipsum: A Story About Computer Science and Other Improbable Things
by Carlos Bueno. (also in Spanish and Portugese)

You might like it, if you have children/grandchildren of the right age,
and with the right kind of curiosity.
<https://www.amazon.com/Lauren-Ipsum-Computer-Science-Improbable-ebook/dp/B00QL616IC>
<https://sanfranciscobookreview.com/product/lauren-ipsum-a-story-about-computer-science-and-other-improbable-things/>

Lauren Ipsum (Laurie) is a clever girl, just like Alice,
who gets lost in a wood, and meets curious people,
like the travelling Salesman.

One of the persons she meets is Eponymous Bach.
Eponymous is a clever old lady, and a composer of ideas,
and as a mater of course she names all her ideas after herself.

Not suitable for most of the posters here,

Jan

Volney

Jan 23, 2023, 10:25:23 AM1/23/23
On 1/22/2023 6:33 PM, patdolan wrote:
> On Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 5:39:15 AM UTC-8, whodat wrote:
>> On 1/21/2023 11:33 PM, patdolan wrote:

>>> whodat you miserable philistine cur. When you can write as impressionistically about relativity as Mitch can, then you will have standing to pass judgement. Mitch's verse probes the intersection of human perception and physical with a unique styling that comes close the likes of Shelly, C. C. Wiliams, Frost, and even Joyce. If Mitch and his verse were ever to team up with Hunter Biden and his blow painting, the world would be treated to the finest collaboration of abstract fine art since Jackson Pollock!

>> I'll thank you to remember that this is sci.PHYSICS.
>>
>> That raises the question what are you doing?

> Mitch is often times the only breath of fresh air in the miasma that is this forum. He is the decorative statue on the mantle; the radiative warm and sweet scent of the old peat fire glowing on the forum's hearth. Mitch is the refulgent bunch of flowers on the little table back in the corner that every once in a while catches the eye. But most importantly, he is the full length mirror across the antechamber from the coat rack, in which each member of this forum has the opportunity to take the measure of his own thoughts and beliefs about relativity reflected back at him at the profoundest level that words can achieve--far, far deeper than mere equations could ever reach.

I assume this is a troll; if not, you must be pretty desperate to need
babbling Mitch for support.

patdolan

Jan 23, 2023, 11:00:25 AM1/23/23
Rash young fool Volney. Myself and the eponymous dilemma await your pleasure at dawn.

patdolan

Jan 23, 2023, 11:06:31 AM1/23/23
I used to refer to it as "my" eponymous dilemma. But I like the sound and ambiguity of "the" eponymous dilemma better, Athel-mainly in England. This ambiguity pairs well with the overall ambiguity and equivocation of relativity itself.

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Jan 23, 2023, 11:28:23 AM1/23/23
On 2023-01-23 16:06:29 +0000, patdolan said:

> On Monday, January 23, 2023 at 2:20:31 AM UTC-8, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>> On 2023-01-23 01:42:40 +0000, patdolan said:>> >> > [ … ]
>>> Sir, you address, and most impudently, the author/discoverer of the> >
>>> eponymous dilemma--a dilemma so complete that not even the likes of
>>> you> > can solve it. Don't believe me? Go ahead, make my day.
>>> Plonk-chump.
>> To add to the long list of things Pat Dolan doesn't know or doesn't>
>> understand, he doesn't know what "eponymous" means. He seems to think>
>> it means "Dolan's", but it can only mean that in very specific>
>> contexts, not here.
>> --
>> athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots
> I used to refer to it as "my" eponymous dilemma. But I like the sound
> and ambiguity of "the" eponymous dilemma better,

So you're not really interested in communicating information. You just
like the sight of your own writing.

Maciej Wozniak

Jan 23, 2023, 11:38:37 AM1/23/23
The "success" of your moronic religion looks
exactly like that.

whodat

Jan 23, 2023, 12:39:29 PM1/23/23
He's inept.

patdolan

Jan 23, 2023, 1:35:03 PM1/23/23
Precisely, Athel--mainly in England. Pretty much like every other denizen of this forum. Yes?

Volney

Jan 23, 2023, 3:28:03 PM1/23/23
When you and your "dilemma" will be executed?

p.s. 25. 20 [Crackpot Index] points for naming something after yourself.
(E.g., talking about the "The Evans Field Equation" when your name
happens to be Evans.)

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Jan 24, 2023, 2:13:51 AM1/24/23
There ought to be some extra points for using "eponymous" as a synonym
for one's own name.

Maciej Wozniak

Jan 24, 2023, 3:20:33 AM1/24/23
And everybody ought to obey ACB and
his brilliant ideas.

J. J. Lodder

Jan 24, 2023, 6:07:43 AM1/24/23
Why? That particular culprit is way out of reach of any index,

Jan

Faustino Biondo

Jan 25, 2023, 12:17:19 PM1/25/23
Volney wrote:

> On 1/23/2023 11:00 AM, patdolan wrote:
>> Rash young fool Volney. Myself and the eponymous dilemma await your
>> pleasure at dawn.
>
> When you and your "dilemma" will be executed?
> p.s. 25. 20 [C̶r̶a̶c̶k̶p̶o̶t̶ I̶n̶d̶e̶x̶] points for naming something after yourself.
> (E̶.g̶., t̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ "T̶h̶e̶ E̶v̶a̶n̶s̶ F̶i̶e̶l̶d̶ E̶q̶u̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶" w̶h̶e̶n̶ y̶o̶u̶r̶ n̶a̶m̶e̶
> h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶s̶ t̶o̶ b̶e̶ E̶v̶a̶n̶s̶.)

Japan is firmly controlled by the US economically, politically &
militarily and its population inflicted with serious Stockholm syndrome;
worshipping your abusive master at all cost, sad but true.