There was once a piece of shit who called himself Kobee Wublee, that piece of shit has died and has been replaced by a fresh piece of shit called Richard Hertz

Dono.

Sep 6, 2021, 3:42:36 PM9/6/21
Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz

Dono.

Sep 6, 2021, 3:47:47 PM9/6/21
On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:42:36 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz

Hopefully piece of shit Richard Hertz will follow piece of shit Kobee Wublee. Soon.

Koobee Wublee

Sep 7, 2021, 12:24:24 AM9/7/21
After all these years, it looks like the ghost of Koobee Wublee is still haunting the shit out of Dono who does not know anything. <shrug>

Thomas Heger

Sep 7, 2021, 2:43:04 AM9/7/21
Am 06.09.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Dono.:
> Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz

My personal memories about him were actually positive.

He was quite educated and had written a book, (as far as I remember).

TH

Dono.

Sep 7, 2021, 2:50:56 AM9/7/21
On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 11:43:04 PM UTC-7, Thomas Heger wrote:
> Am 06.09.2021 um 21:42 schrieb Dono.:
> > Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz
> >
> My personal memories about him were actually positive.
Of course they are, he is a piece of shit just like you.

Dono.

Sep 7, 2021, 2:52:11 AM9/7/21
On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 9:24:24 PM UTC-7, Koobee Wublee wrote:
> On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:47:47 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:42:36 PM UTC-7, Dono. wrote:
> > > Piece of shit Kobee Wublee replaced by steaming piece of shit Richard Hertz
> > Hopefully piece of shit Richard Hertz will follow piece of shit Kobee Wublee. Soon.
> After all these years, it looks like the ghost of Koobee Wublee is still haunting

You'll be dead soon, piece of shit. And all that is left behind is the imbecilities you posted here.

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 7, 2021, 2:59:38 AM9/7/21
And the clocks of GPS will still indicate t'=t, just like
all serious clocks always did.

NaCl

Sep 7, 2021, 4:53:37 PM9/7/21
he is Richard Hertz, a german. You can't fool me.

Thomas Heger

Sep 8, 2021, 1:25:24 AM9/8/21
What kind of disease do you have?

TH