Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

The true meaning of the length contraction equation

74 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

kenseto

lukematon,
10.11.2019 klo 12.09.0910.11.2019
vastaanottaja
The length contraction equation:
L’ = L/gamma

The SR explanation of this equation is that a moving meter stick will observe (predict) to be contracted materially by a factor of 1/gamma.

The correct interpretation is that the light-path-length (LPL) of a moving meter stick is predicted to be foreshortened by a factor of 1/gamma. This prediction is based on the assumption that the LPL of the observer’s meter stick is its material length.
Definition: LPL is the length of light front must travel to cover the length of material meter stick.

The above interpretation of the length contraction equation gives rise to a new theory of relativity called “Improved Relativity Theory” (IRT). IRT is free of paradoxes and it is compatible with QM. Therefore it is a superior compared to SR.

A paper on IRT is available in the following link:
http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015irt.pdf

Dirk Van de moortel

lukematon,
10.11.2019 klo 14.06.3610.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Op 10-nov.-2019 om 18:09 schreef kenseto:
> The length contraction equation: L’ = L/gamma
>
> The SR explanation of this equation is that a moving meter stick will
> observe (predict) to be contracted materially by a factor of
> 1/gamma.

"... a moving meter stick will observe to be contracted ..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

> The correct interpretation is that the light-path-length (LPL) of a
> moving meter stick is predicted to be foreshortened by a factor of
> 1/gamma. This prediction is based on the assumption that the LPL of
> the observer’s meter stick is its material length. Definition: LPL is
> the length of light front must travel to cover the length of material
> meter stick.
>
> The above interpretation of the length contraction equation gives
> rise to a new theory of relativity called “Improved Relativity
> Theory” (IRT). IRT is free of paradoxes and it is compatible with
> QM. Therefore it is a superior compared to SR.
>
> A paper on IRT is available in the following link:
> http://www.dunceheadnmechanics.org/2015irt.pdf

That link does not work.

Dirk Vdm

Python

lukematon,
10.11.2019 klo 14.14.5810.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Dirk Van de moortel wrote:
> Op 10-nov.-2019 om 18:09 schreef kenseto:
>> The length contraction equation: L’ = L/gamma
>>
>> The SR explanation of this equation is that a moving meter stick will
>> observe (predict) to be contracted materially by a factor of
>> 1/gamma.
>
> "... a moving meter stick will observe to be contracted ..."
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Would a telephone pole observe to be contracted too :-P ?

Odd Bodkin

lukematon,
10.11.2019 klo 14.21.2810.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Don’t bother. He’s a fraud.

--
Odd Bodkin — Maker of fine toys, tools, tables

Dirk Van de moortel

lukematon,
10.11.2019 klo 15.37.1010.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Op 10-nov.-2019 om 20:15 schreef Python:
This one, for sure!

Dirk Vdm

Michael Moroney

lukematon,
10.11.2019 klo 15.54.5410.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Fraudster kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:

>The SR explanation of this equation is that a moving meter stick will observe
>(predict) to be contracted materially by a factor of 1/gamma.

>The correct interpretation is that the light-path-length (LPL) of a moving
>meter stick is predicted to be foreshortened by a factor of 1/gamma. This
>prediction is based on the assumption that the LPL of the observer's
>meter stick is its material length.
>Definition: LPL is the length of light front must travel to cover the length
>of material meter stick.

>The above interpretation of the length contraction equation gives rise to a
>new theory of relativity

Not a theory, only an assertion. Theories need supporting evidence.

>(IRT). IRT is free of paradoxes

So is SR. No advantage there.

Wait, I can think of one IRT paradox offhand. The three rocket gedanken, which
IRT cannot handle.

> and it is compatible with QM.

No, it is not.

> Therefore it is a superior compared to SR.

How could a flawed assertion be superior to a very successful theory?

>A paper on IRT is available in the following link:
>http://www.modelmechaniсs.org/2015irt.pdf

Link doesn't work again.

The Starmaker

lukematon,
10.11.2019 klo 16.25.1510.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Michael Moroney wrote:

> Fraudster kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:
>
> >The SR explanation of this equation is that a moving meter stick will observe
> >(predict) to be contracted materially by a factor of 1/gamma.
>
> >The correct interpretation is that the light-path-length (LPL) of a moving
> >meter stick is predicted to be foreshortened by a factor of 1/gamma. This
> >prediction is based on the assumption that the LPL of the observer's
> >meter stick is its material length.
> >Definition: LPL is the length of light front must travel to cover the length
> >of material meter stick.
>
> >The above interpretation of the length contraction equation gives rise to a
> >new theory of relativity
>
> Not a theory, only an assertion. Theories need supporting evidence.

You mean evidence to support it is not a theory????

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

kenseto

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 9.07.4911.11.2019
vastaanottaja
On Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 3:54:54 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
> Fraudster kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:
>
> >The SR explanation of this equation is that a moving meter stick will observe
> >(predict) to be contracted materially by a factor of 1/gamma.
>
> >The correct interpretation is that the light-path-length (LPL) of a moving
> >meter stick is predicted to be foreshortened by a factor of 1/gamma. This
> >prediction is based on the assumption that the LPL of the observer's
> >meter stick is its material length.
> >Definition: LPL is the length of light front must travel to cover the length
> >of material meter stick.
>
> >The above interpretation of the length contraction equation gives rise to a
> >new theory of relativity
>
> Not a theory, only an assertion. Theories need supporting evidence.

Moron, SR’s mutual length contraction is an assertion....in our universe the concept of mutual length contraction is impossible and non-existing. IRT predicts that the LPL of a moving meter stick is foreshortened by a factor of 1/gamma or expanded by a factor of gamma.....One of these predictions is correct.

> >(IRT). IRT is free of paradoxes
>
> So is SR. No advantage there.

No moron, SR predicts the impossible mutual length contraction. Physicists realized that mutual length contraction is impossible so they modified this interpretation to that the geometric projection of the length of a moving meter stick is foreshortened by a factor of 1/gamma. This new interpretation is compatible with the IRT interpretation that the LPL of a moving meter stick is foreshortened by a factor of 1/gamma.

> Wait, I can think of one IRT paradox offhand. The three rocket gedanken, which
> IRT cannot handle.

Moron, there is no paradox....you assumed that each observer measures (predicts) the other clocks are running at the same slower rate of of 1/gamma (2). This is possible only if O is in a state of absolute rest....it is not. Gee you are so fucking stupid.

I said that each observer must use his clock to determine the gamma factor of the other clocks then use the LT to predict their clock rate. So how is that a paradox of IRT? Gee you are so fucking stupid.

> > and it is compatible with QM.
>
> No, it is not.

Yes, it is. It is more compatible with QM because it is not based on SR’s impossible concept of mutual length contraction.

> > Therefore it is a superior compared to SR.
>
> How could a flawed assertion be superior to a very successful theory?

You got it backward. IRT is not based on flawed assertion while SR is based on the flawed assertion of mutual length contraction.

> >A paper on IRT is available in the following link:
> >http://www.modelmechaniсs.org/2015irt.pdf
>
> Link doesn’t work again.

The link is designed to prevent moron like you from reading it.

kenseto

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 9.09.5911.11.2019
vastaanottaja
The correct link is designed to prevent moron like you from reading it.

> Dirk Vdm

Odd Bodkin

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 9.12.3111.11.2019
vastaanottaja
kenseto <set...@att.net> wrote:
> On Sunday, November 10, 2019 at 3:54:54 PM UTC-5, Michael Moroney wrote:
>> Fraudster kenseto <set...@att.net> writes:
>>
>>> The SR explanation of this equation is that a moving meter stick will observe
>>> (predict) to be contracted materially by a factor of 1/gamma.
>>
>>> The correct interpretation is that the light-path-length (LPL) of a moving
>>> meter stick is predicted to be foreshortened by a factor of 1/gamma. This
>>> prediction is based on the assumption that the LPL of the observer's
>>> meter stick is its material length.
>>> Definition: LPL is the length of light front must travel to cover the length
>>> of material meter stick.
>>
>>> The above interpretation of the length contraction equation gives rise to a
>>> new theory of relativity
>>
>> Not a theory, only an assertion. Theories need supporting evidence.
>
> Moron, SR’s mutual length contraction is an assertion....in our universe
> the concept of mutual length contraction is impossible and non-existing.

Assertion is not an argument. Stating that it’s impossible is an assertion.

kenseto

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 9.30.2911.11.2019
vastaanottaja
On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 9:12:31 AM UTC-5, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> kenseto <set...@att.net> wrote:

> >> Not a theory, only an assertion. Theories need supporting evidence.
> >
> > Moron, SR’s mutual length contraction is an assertion....in our universe
> > the concept of mutual length contraction is impossible and non-existing.
>
> Assertion is not an argument. Stating that it’s impossible is an assertion.

In our universe when comparing two lengths A and B the following possibilities exist:
1. Both lengths are the same.
2. A is shorter then B.
3. B is shorter than A.
4. But never A is shorter than B and at the same time B is shorter than A.

Odd Bodkin

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 10.15.1311.11.2019
vastaanottaja
kenseto <set...@att.net> wrote:
> On Monday, November 11, 2019 at 9:12:31 AM UTC-5, Odd Bodkin wrote:
>> kenseto <set...@att.net> wrote:

>>> Moron, SR’s mutual length contraction is an assertion....in our universe
>>> the concept of mutual length contraction is impossible and non-existing.
>>
>> Assertion is not an argument. Stating that it’s impossible is an assertion.
>
> In our universe when comparing two lengths A and B the following possibilities exist:
> 1. Both lengths are the same.
> 2. A is shorter then B.
> 3. B is shorter than A.
> 4. But never A is shorter than B and at the same time B is shorter than A.

Assertion is not an argument. Stating that these are the only possibilities
is an assertion.

kenseto

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 10.31.1411.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Right....Your assertion is not valid.

Jose Gonzalez

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 12.14.4611.11.2019
vastaanottaja
kenseto wrote:

>> > A paper on IRT is available in the following link:
>> > http://www.dunceheadnmechanics.org/2015irt.pdf
>>
>> That link does not work.
>
> The correct link is designed to prevent moron like you from reading it.

It couldn't prevent me.

Jose Gonzalez

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 12.17.0111.11.2019
vastaanottaja
kenseto wrote:

>> >The above interpretation of the length contraction equation gives rise
>> >to a new theory of relativity
>>
>> Not a theory, only an assertion. Theories need supporting evidence.
>
> Moron, SR’s mutual length contraction is an assertion....in our universe

Mutual?? That's why you are getting wrong all the time. There is no such
animal in physics. You have to take a stand, to the one, or the other.
Rewrite your theory starting from the first page. Wake up early.

Mitch Raemsch

lukematon,
11.11.2019 klo 13.38.2511.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Atoms would distort. And the universe has an absolute size.
Motion in dimension does not change it locally or globally.

maluw...@gmail.com

lukematon,
12.11.2019 klo 2.24.4712.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Python, poor idiot, if your muons have a point of
view - why can't a pole observe?

kenseto

lukematon,
12.11.2019 klo 8.52.0912.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Hey moron, mutual time or length contraction is an SR concept. It is derived from the principle of relativity.

Jose Gonzalez

lukematon,
12.11.2019 klo 14.47.3412.11.2019
vastaanottaja
No, is not. It's quite the opposite. That's why time gets dilated one
side. Your little theory is not even a _relativity in disguise_ then.

kenseto

lukematon,
12.11.2019 klo 16.46.1712.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Idiot.

Jose Gonzalez

lukematon,
15.11.2019 klo 14.08.3615.11.2019
vastaanottaja
Why so happy about deep science? They will never give you a rocket or a
spaceship to land on moon and other planets.
https://www.rt.com/news/473566-nasa-soyuz-money-spent/
0 uutta viestiä