(especially) For Arindam Banerjee....(about Einstein)

1 view

Art Sowers

Oct 18, 2010, 8:48:10 AM10/18/10

An article in Financial Times, Oct 14, 2010, page 4:

title: "Visionary who warned of bank practices that brought crises"
by Phil Davison

Obituary: Maurice Allais, Economist and physicist, 1911-2010

Arindam, you might like these two paragraphs in the middle of the article.

"Allais was also a historian and a physicist of renown, notabley for the
Allais Effect, which suggested weaknesses in Einstein's theory of
relativity and that Einstein plagiarised research by Hendrik Lorentz, the
Dutch physicist, and Frenchman Henri Poincare."

and

"He invented a 'paraconical' pendulum to study gravity and found that,
during solar eclipses, the pendulum speeded up slightly. He said it was a
phenomenon 'quite inexplicable within the framework of the
currently-accepted theories' and suggested a possible flaw in Einstein's
theory. A majority of physicists believe the so-called Allais Effect is
inconclusive."

---
The rest of the article (I will type quotes later) was mainly devoted to
the guys genius, that he got the Nobel prize in economics in 1988 (so he
is not a nut-case), and he forsaw all these economic problems we have now
on Wall Street.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2010, 6:40:19 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 11:48 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> An article in Financial Times, Oct 14, 2010, page 4:
>
> title: "Visionary who warned of bank practices that brought crises"
> by Phil Davison
>
> Obituary: Maurice Allais, Economist and physicist, 1911-2010
>
> Arindam, you might like these two paragraphs in the middle of the article.

Thanks for the attention, dear Art.

> "Allais was also a historian and a physicist of renown, notabley for the
> Allais Effect, which suggested weaknesses in Einstein's theory of
> relativity and that Einstein plagiarised research by Hendrik Lorentz, the
> Dutch physicist, and Frenchman Henri Poincare."

I am not interested in modern crappy theories like relativity and
quantum, dear Straydoggie. The former always looked fishy even when I
read it as a teenager, and the latter's nonsense I discarded when I
actually made radiating elements like dipoles, monopoles, horn
antennas, helical antennas, cone antennas radiate by mechancially
tweaking them with my own not-fair hands.

The Great Goddess blessed me when I came upon the correct mathematical
equation that relates mass with energy, on a kinetic basis. That
elevates all physics, and gives enormous scope for the future. And
always thanks to the most gracious Goddess Saraswati, I am still
around to explain them on a musical and ironic basis, to please Her.
Glory to Them!

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Art Sowers

Oct 18, 2010, 7:35:18 PM10/18/10

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> On Oct 18, 11:48 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
>> An article in Financial Times, Oct 14, 2010, page 4:
>>
>> title: "Visionary who warned of bank practices that brought crises"
>> by Phil Davison
>>
>> Obituary: Maurice Allais, Economist and physicist, 1911-2010
>>
>> Arindam, you might like these two paragraphs in the middle of the article.
>
> Thanks for the attention, dear Art.
>>
>> "Allais was also a historian and a physicist of renown, notabley for the
>> Allais Effect, which suggested weaknesses in Einstein's theory of
>> relativity and that Einstein plagiarised research by Hendrik Lorentz, the
>> Dutch physicist, and Frenchman Henri Poincare."
>
> I am not interested in modern crappy theories like relativity and
> quantum, dear Straydoggie.

So you didn't notice that Allais did this experiment that "suggested
weakness" in Einstein's theory? I would have thought you would welcome any
additional doubters of Einstein!

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 18, 2010, 7:51:46 PM10/18/10
On Oct 19, 10:35 am, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Oct 18, 11:48 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> >> An article in Financial Times, Oct 14, 2010, page 4:
>
> >> title: "Visionary who warned of bank practices that brought crises"
> >> by Phil Davison
>
> >> Obituary: Maurice Allais, Economist and physicist, 1911-2010
>
> >> Arindam, you might like these two paragraphs in the middle of the article.
>
> > Thanks for the attention, dear Art.
>
> >> "Allais was also a historian and a physicist of renown, notabley for the
> >> Allais Effect, which suggested weaknesses in Einstein's theory of
> >> relativity and that Einstein plagiarised research by Hendrik Lorentz, the
> >> Dutch physicist, and Frenchman Henri Poincare."
>
> > I am not interested in modern crappy theories like relativity and
> > quantum, dear Straydoggie.
>
> So you didn't notice that Allais did this experiment that "suggested
> weakness" in Einstein's theory? I would have thought you would welcome any
> additional doubters of Einstein!

A crappy theory that I have proved to be wrong through and through,
but has been accepted out of fear because of the atom bomb's working,
must of course have some "weakness" that I need not bother about.
I have written a lot about the bungle in the MMI experiment that
started all this nonsense, and provided a much better formula linking
matter with energy that explains not just the atom bomb but all
explosions. That formula, as basic as f=ma, or s=ut+0.5att, changes
the whole of physics.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

By the way, Art, you seem to have missed out my long post "Baying the
moon..." which was a reply to yours, as I had cut out acc from where
you post, I presume. Google posting is now back and I am posting from
google now, and it gives only 5 ngs. It is there in rab, sci if you
are interested.

>   The former always looked fishy even when I
>

> > read it as a teenager, and the latter's nonsense I discarded when I
> > actually made radiating elements like dipoles, monopoles, horn
> > antennas, helical antennas, cone antennas radiate by mechancially
> > tweaking them with my own not-fair hands.
>
> > The Great Goddess blessed me when I came upon the correct mathematical
> > equation that relates mass with energy, on a kinetic basis.  That
> > elevates all physics, and gives enormous scope for the future.  And
> > always thanks to the most gracious Goddess Saraswati, I am still
> > around to explain them on a musical and ironic basis, to please Her.
> > Glory to Them!
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
>
> >> and
>
> >> "He invented a 'paraconical' pendulum to study gravity and found that,
> >> during solar eclipses, the pendulum speeded up slightly. He said it was a
> >> phenomenon 'quite inexplicable within the framework of the
> >> currently-accepted theories' and suggested a possible flaw in Einstein's
> >> theory. A majority of physicists believe the so-called Allais Effect is
> >> inconclusive."
>
> >> ---
> >> The rest of the article (I will type quotes later) was mainly devoted to
> >> the guys genius, that he got the Nobel prize in economics in 1988 (so he
> >> is not a nut-case), and he forsaw all these economic problems we have now

> >> on Wall Street.- Hide quoted text -

mpc755

Oct 18, 2010, 7:53:59 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 7:35 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> > On Oct 18, 11:48 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> >> An article in Financial Times, Oct 14, 2010, page 4:
>
> >> title: "Visionary who warned of bank practices that brought crises"
> >> by Phil Davison
>
> >> Obituary: Maurice Allais, Economist and physicist, 1911-2010
>
> >> Arindam, you might like these two paragraphs in the middle of the article.
>
> > Thanks for the attention, dear Art.
>
> >> "Allais was also a historian and a physicist of renown, notabley for the
> >> Allais Effect, which suggested weaknesses in Einstein's theory of
> >> relativity and that Einstein plagiarised research by Hendrik Lorentz, the
> >> Dutch physicist, and Frenchman Henri Poincare."
>
> > I am not interested in modern crappy theories like relativity and
> > quantum, dear Straydoggie.
>
> So you didn't notice that Allais did this experiment that "suggested
> weakness" in Einstein's theory? I would have thought you would welcome any
> additional doubters of Einstein!

Aether is displaced by matter.
Aether displaced by matter experts force towards the matter.
Force exerted towards matter by aether displaced by matter is gravity.

During a solar eclipse the Earth, Moon, and Sun align and there is
less force exerted by the Earth's displaced aether on the
'paraconical' pendulum which allows the pendulum to speed up slightly.
This does not show weakness in relativity. What it shows is an
inability to understand what occurs physically in nature to cause
gravity.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the aether as determined by its connections with the
matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the
aether's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
state is its displacement by matter.

Inertial

Oct 18, 2010, 8:09:47 PM10/18/10
"Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> A crappy theory that I have proved to be wrong

Liar. You've never ever done that. If you think you have any proof, present
it for appropriate criticism. Or are you just all talk and bluster like
your fellow crackpots?

Inertial

Oct 18, 2010, 8:15:26 PM10/18/10

"mpc755" <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh looks .. another crackpot has joined Arindam.

Androcles

Oct 18, 2010, 8:16:54 PM10/18/10
"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message

| "Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
| > A crappy theory that I have proved to be wrong
|
| Liar.
Ignorant Cunt.
--
The evidence is against you on all counts. You have a blockage in your
understanding that you can't see, and you are trying ever so hard to

Inertial

Oct 18, 2010, 8:24:40 PM10/18/10

"Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote in message

Androcles the brainless spam-bot stalker bores us all again. Yawn. I think
its time to killfile him .. he's no longer showing any signs of wit, he
isn't even posting his entertaining gaffs about math and physics .. he's
just plain old boring with so little to say he has to copy-paste and
automate his replies.

Old Pif

Oct 18, 2010, 9:44:56 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 7:35 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:

> So you didn't notice that Allais did this experiment that "suggested
> weakness" in Einstein's theory? I would have thought you would welcome any
> additional doubters of Einstein!

The device Allais suggested has led to the whole family of extremely
precise measurement techniques. But it did not prove or disprove
anything. At the time he suggested it computers were in their infancy
and you need one to solve equations of general relativity to compare
with experiment. Apart from being rather complicated plus some
uncertainty in the input data, general relativity plays no role in
terrestrial experiments - all effects are very small. It all is
important for cosmology - big masses, large distances.

As far as his statement on plagiarization of relativity theory by
Einstein, he was not and is not the only one why say that. In France
e.g children learn in schools that it was Poincare. All that applied
only to special relativity, though, general relativity had been
devised by Einstein in tight collaboration with Hilbert. The later had
Einstein in very high esteem but all historical facts tell that
collaboration with Hilbert and some others like Grassman and Minkovsky
played very important role. Hilbert at one point has corrected very
important mistake and in general all ideas about invariants came from
him and Emmy Noether. So, it was more complicated story then simple
plagiarization.

Art Sowers

Oct 18, 2010, 10:09:58 PM10/18/10

I must have missed it, or it didn't get to my server. That happens, too.

as I had cut out acc from where
> you post, I presume. Google posting is now back and I am posting from
> google now, and it gives only 5 ngs. It is there in rab, sci if you
> are interested.

Or, if I saw it, I didn't think it needed a reply, or, I forgot what it
was about.

Art Sowers

Oct 18, 2010, 10:11:39 PM10/18/10

Thanks for your comment.

Art Sowers

Oct 18, 2010, 10:12:41 PM10/18/10

Well, I'd like to see it, too.

Art Sowers

Oct 18, 2010, 10:24:53 PM10/18/10

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Old Pif wrote:

> On Oct 18, 7:35 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
>

>> So you didn't notice that Allais did this experiment that "suggested
>> weakness" in Einstein's theory? I would have thought you would welcome any
>> additional doubters of Einstein!
>>

> The device Allais suggested has led to the whole family of extremely
> precise measurement techniques. But it did not prove or disprove
> anything. At the time he suggested it computers were in their infancy
> and you need one to solve equations of general relativity to compare
> with experiment. Apart from being rather complicated plus some
> uncertainty in the input data, general relativity plays no role in
> terrestrial experiments - all effects are very small. It all is
> important for cosmology - big masses, large distances.

Well, I remember when the atomic clock experiments flying on airplanes
were done. That counts for me as "terrestrial experiment" and unless the
experiments were not conducted properly, I'd write that one down as a
plus. Beyond that, all I'll make comments about is that there are people
out there who don't accept Einstein. Beyond that, it gets complicated.

> As far as his statement on plagiarization of relativity theory by
> Einstein, he was not and is not the only one why say that.

Oh, you are so right. I've seen at least one book and it looked like it
was ver well referenced so someone did a very large amount of research to
document that. There was one FAQ on this questino, too, posted on
news.answers every month or so, but it is something that is beyond my
interests to pursue. Its enough for me to dig into Hindu/Indian history to
fight anti-US propaganda.

In France
> e.g children learn in schools that it was Poincare. All that applied
> only to special relativity, though, general relativity had been
> devised by Einstein in tight collaboration with Hilbert. The later had
> Einstein in very high esteem but all historical facts tell that
> collaboration with Hilbert and some others like Grassman and Minkovsky
> played very important role. Hilbert at one point has corrected very
> important mistake and in general all ideas about invariants came from
> him and Emmy Noether. So, it was more complicated story then simple
> plagiarization.

Sounds like some problems in biology. Most recent opinions are that
Wallace realy preceeded Darwin with the ideas of evolution.

And, everyone knows that Watson and Crick could not have figured out the
structure of DNA without the critical data from much harder work of at
least three key experimentalists.

Of course, you can see how Maharaj "invents" modern science from ancient
Hindu "metaphysical perspective" (if you want to bother with such
"plaigarism").

mpc755

Oct 18, 2010, 10:25:43 PM10/18/10

A double slit experiment performed with a C-60 molecule or atom helps
in understanding the relationship between matter and aether.

Aether has mass.
Aether is, or behaves similar to, a frictionless superfluid.

A moving particle has an associated aether wave. For something as
large as an atom or C-60 molecule the moving particle has an
associated external aether displacement wave. The moving particle
enters and exits a single slit. The associated aether wave enters and
exits multiple slits. The associated aether wave creates interference
upon exiting the slits. When the particle exits a single slit it
interacts with the interference created by its associated aether wave
and the direction it travels is altered. Detecting the particle causes
a loss of coherence between the particle and its associated aether
displacement wave and there is no interference.

mpc755

Oct 18, 2010, 10:28:48 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 10:24 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Old Pif wrote:
> > On Oct 18, 7:35 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
>
> >> So you didn't notice that Allais did this experiment that "suggested
> >> weakness" in Einstein's theory? I would have thought you would welcome any
> >> additional doubters of Einstein!
>
> > The device Allais suggested has led to the whole family of extremely
> > precise measurement techniques. But it did not prove or disprove
> > anything. At the time he suggested it computers were in their infancy
> > and you need one to solve equations of general relativity to compare
> > with experiment. Apart from being rather complicated plus some
> > uncertainty in the input data, general relativity plays no role in
> > terrestrial experiments - all effects are very small. It all is
> > important for cosmology - big masses, large distances.
>
> Well, I remember when the atomic clock experiments flying on airplanes
> were done. That counts for me as "terrestrial experiment" and unless the
> experiments were not conducted properly, I'd write that one down as a
> plus. Beyond that, all I'll make comments about is that there are people
> out there who don't accept Einstein. Beyond that, it gets complicated.

The rate at which an atomic clock ticks is determined by the aether
pressure in which it exists. The greater the aether
pressure exerted on and through out an atomic clock the slower the
clock ticks.

In terms of motion, the speed of a GPS satellite with respect to the
aether causes it to displace more aether and for that aether to exert
more pressure on the clock in the GPS satellite than
the aether pressure associated with a clock at rest with respect
to the Earth. This causes the GPS satellite clock to "result in a
delay of about 7 ìs/day". The aether pressure associated with the
aether displaced by the Earth exerts less pressure on the GPS
satellite than a similar clock at rest on the Earth "causing the GPS
clocks to appear faster by about 45 ìs/day". The aether pressure
associated with the speed at which the GPS satellite moves with
respect to the aether and the aether pressure associated
with the aether displaced by the Earth causes "clocks on the GPS
satellites [to] tick approximately 38 ìs/day faster than clocks on the
ground."
(quoted text from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_relativity_on_GPS#Relativity).

The state of the aether is determined by its connections with the
matter which is the Earth. This means the aether is less
connected to the Earth where the airplanes fly in the 'Hafele and
Keating Experiment' than it is to the surface of the Earth. This
causes the aether, where the airplane flies, to have the affect
of 'flowing' east to west with respect to the surface of the Earth.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/HBASE/Relativ/airtim.html

"Relative to the atomic time scale of the U.S. Naval Observatory, the
flying clocks lost 59+/-10 nanoseconds during the eastward trip and
gained 273+/-7 nanosecond during the westward trip, where the errors
are the corresponding standard deviations."

Flying with the Earth's rotation, eastward, is flying against the
'flow' of aether, relative to the surface of the Earth, causing a
greater aether pressure on the atomic clock causing the atomic
clock to tick slower. Flying against the Earth's rotation, westward,
is flying with the 'flow' of aether, relative to the surface of
the Earth, causing a lower aether pressure on the atomic clock
causing the atomic clock to tick faster.

Everything is with respect to the state of the aether including
the rate at which light is determined to travel at 'c' and the rate at
which atomic clocks tick.

Art Sowers

Oct 18, 2010, 10:29:02 PM10/18/10

That's nice. I have a recent book on quantum mechanics and it described
the double slit experiment as well as the problems of interpretation.
Personally I'd wish I could find a review paper that went into greater
detail on the thinking behind the interpretation of the results.

mpc755

Oct 18, 2010, 10:35:23 PM10/18/10

Unfortunately the following link is unavailable and I can not find de
Broglie's article anywhere else online. De Broglie understood a moving
particle has an associated physical wave. De Broglie is the founder of
"a moving particle has an associated wave". In the conclusion below,
it is obvious what he thought of QM.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory -
Louis de BROGLIE'
http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

"When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was
looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles,
of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in
his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the
physical reality of waves and particles."

"In my view, the wave is a physical one..."

"This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present
theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave
where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite
natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always
be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is
located."

"I called this relation, which determines the particle's motion in the
wave, the guidance formula. It may easily be generalized to the case
of an external field acting on the particle."

"XII. Conclusion
Such is, in its main lines, the present state of the Wave mechanics
interpretation by the double-solution theory, and its thermodynamical
extension. I think that when this interpretation is further
elaborated, extended, and eventually modified in some of its aspects,
it will lead to a better understanding of the true coexistence of
waves and particles about which actual Quantum mechanics only gives
statistical information, often correct, but in my opinion incomplete."

For something as large as a C-60 molecule the external field acting
on the particle is dark matter. A moving C-60 molecule has an
associated external dark matter displacement wave.

Dark matter is aether.

For something as large as an atom or C-60 molecule the external field
acting on the particle is aether. A moving atom or C-60 molecule has

Art Sowers

Oct 18, 2010, 10:50:45 PM10/18/10

OK, don't worry about that too much. It would be nice if I could tune in
on the various lines of thinking at the time.

More below...

De Broglie understood a moving
> particle has an associated physical wave. De Broglie is the founder of
> "a moving particle has an associated wave". In the conclusion below,
> it is obvious what he thought of QM.
>
> 'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory -
> Louis de BROGLIE'
> http://www.ensmp.fr/aflb/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf
>
> "When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was
> looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles,
> of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in
> his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the
> physical reality of waves and particles."
>
> "In my view, the wave is a physical one..."
>
> "This result may be interpreted by noticing that, in the present
> theory, the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave
> where the amplitude is very large, and it therefore seems quite
> natural that the internal motion rythm of the particle should always
> be the same as that of the wave at the point where the particle is
> located."

OK, this makes sense to me.

> "I called this relation, which determines the particle's motion in the
> wave, the guidance formula. It may easily be generalized to the case
> of an external field acting on the particle."
>
> "XII. Conclusion
> Such is, in its main lines, the present state of the Wave mechanics
> interpretation by the double-solution theory, and its thermodynamical
> extension. I think that when this interpretation is further
> elaborated, extended, and eventually modified in some of its aspects,
> it will lead to a better understanding of the true coexistence of
> waves and particles about which actual Quantum mechanics only gives
> statistical information, often correct, but in my opinion incomplete."

OK, I can go along with that, too.

> For something as large as a C-60 molecule the external field acting
> on the particle is dark matter. A moving C-60 molecule has an
> associated external dark matter displacement wave.

Interesting possibility, no?

> Dark matter is aether.
>
> For something as large as an atom or C-60 molecule the external field
> acting on the particle is aether. A moving atom or C-60 molecule has
> an associated external aether displacement wave.

Thanks.

Old Pif

Oct 18, 2010, 11:38:06 PM10/18/10
On Oct 18, 10:24 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:

> Well, I remember when the atomic clock experiments flying on airplanes
> were done. That counts for me as "terrestrial experiment" and unless the
> experiments were not conducted properly, I'd write that one down as a
> plus. Beyond that, all I'll make comments about is that there are people
> out there who don't accept Einstein. Beyond that, it gets complicated.

It is special relativity, the best prove of which is electrodynamics
which among other things allow us to communicate right now. It was a
starting point for the ideas of relativity by Lorentz. Allais's device
is supposed to address general relativity which states that the space
around massive objects is curved. When massive bodies move the net
effect is somewhat different according to general relativity than if
simple Newton law of gravity is used. The difference is beyond the
level of noise in all practical devices for all experiment on Earth.
Too small to call.

Koobee Wublee

Oct 19, 2010, 2:13:34 AM10/19/10
On Oct 18, 5:48 am, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:

> Obituary: Maurice Allais, Economist and physicist, 1911-2010
>

> "Allais was also a historian and a physicist of renown, notabley for the
> Allais Effect, which suggested weaknesses in Einstein's theory of
> relativity and that Einstein plagiarised research by Hendrik Lorentz, the
> Dutch physicist, and Frenchman Henri Poincare."

Allais was correct in assessing that Einstein was nobody --- a nitwit,
a plagiarist, and a liar. Of course, that does not make Lorentz or
Poincare any geniuses in physics. Poincare was the one who made the
subtle mathematical mistake in Larmor's work. His mistake resulted in
the proliferation of pagan-like belief known as SR. Lorentz's
desperate attempt in interpreting the Lorentz transform fell short of
keeping SR any logical. Poincare died relatively young, and Lorentz
probably found something wrong in SR. Lorentz just walked away and
allowed Einstein the nitwit, the plagiarist, and the liar to claim
full credit. <shrug>

> "He invented a 'paraconical' pendulum to study gravity and found that,
> during solar eclipses, the pendulum speeded up slightly. He said it was a
> phenomenon 'quite inexplicable within the framework of the
> currently-accepted theories' and suggested a possible flaw in Einstein's
> theory. A majority of physicists believe the so-called Allais Effect is
> inconclusive."

"Inconclusive" is actually the best word to describe that phenomenon.
<shrug>

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 3:17:17 AM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 11:09 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

Can I help it, if you are all other worthless scum are no-brain
idiots, sponging off public fear of the atom bomb and believing the
lies of einsteinian bullshitters. No-name turd, see the other post I
just wrote on this thread and if you have the slightest decency or
ability, do as I said.

Now, fuck off, useless scum.

Cheers to all good folks,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 3:22:04 AM10/19/10

jBm is just a crook, nothing genuinely Hindu about him. His job is to
create trouble for Hindus by false-flag operation.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 3:39:06 AM10/19/10

I see that that post I gave as a reply to that coward no-name
Androcles has not appeared. So I am giving the gist, and let us see
if this appears. I have been posting on this for the last ten years,
and the links should be there on Usenet. I have been very patient so
far, answered all questions till the other party started bullshitting
- but now I have no more time to spend on this. If anyone has any guts
or real interest, he or she should organise a seminar in some reputed
university and ask me to give lectures on this topic. I will answer
all questions related to the subject matter. In any case, I have
better things to do now than start this discussion all over again. I
suppose the link related to the MMI experiment, which should come up
with some little effort, may still work and provide the basic reason
for the wrongness of relativity. The new equation for mass and
energy, that I found from first principles, outs not just relativity
and quantum, but the whole of thermodynamics. I have explained all
this in my book "The Principles of Motion" which may be published
electronically or otherwise depending upon my impression of the
intelligence and honesty of possible readers.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 4:04:13 AM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 6:39 pm, Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I will be assured of their intelligence and honesty if I am asked to
speak out my theories in a public lecture place, in a reputed
university. To a gathering of scientific people who will listen
patiently first. Then they may ask questions, politely, on matters
relating to my lecture subject matter without any diversions.

Basically I have nothing but total and profound contempt for all the
theoretical physicists and their allies, for completely ignoring my
new equation that correctly links mass with energy, and whose
assumption (internal force can cause acceleration) is validated by the
non-reaction in em rail guns. Only abuse, bluster and pettiness is
used to silence me. I am the victim, thus, of an international
conspiracy.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 4:08:27 AM10/19/10
On Oct 19, 10:53 am, mpc755 <mpc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 18, 7:35 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:

> > > Thanks for the attention, dear Art.

> > > I am not interested in modern crappy theories like relativity and
> > > quantum, dear Straydoggie.
>
> > So you didn't notice that Allais did this experiment that "suggested
> > weakness" in Einstein's theory? I would have thought you would welcome any
> > additional doubters of Einstein!
>
> Aether is displaced by matter.

No, get your theory right at least. Aether is so fine, it pervades all
matter. It is a fixed, solid, highly elastic. It carries all waves
and matter.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 4:27:42 AM10/19/10

"Arindam Banerjee" <banerjee...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Oct 19, 6:17 pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> On Oct 19, 11:09 am, "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote:
>
> > "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> > > A crappy theory that I have proved to be wrong
>
> > Liar. You've never ever done that. If you think you have any proof,
> > present
> > it for appropriate criticism. Or are you just all talk and bluster like
> > your fellow crackpots?
>
> Can I help it, if you are all other worthless scum are no-brain
> idiots, sponging off public fear of the atom bomb and believing the
> lies of einsteinian bullshitters. No-name turd, see the other post I
> just wrote on this thread and if you have the slightest decency or
> ability, do as I said.
>
> Now, fuck off, useless scum.
>
> Cheers to all good folks,
> Arindam Banerjee

I see that that post I gave as a reply to that coward no-name
Androcles has not appeared.

AB: Sorry Androcles, going through the posts as they appear on Outlook
Express I fear I have done you injustice. I should not have referred to you
but that Inertial character.

Arthur Sowers

Oct 19, 2010, 5:57:02 AM10/19/10

My news server on my regular account is down just now.

More later in the day.

Inertial

Oct 19, 2010, 7:22:49 AM10/19/10

> Only abuse, bluster and pettiness is
> used

By you

> I am the victim, thus, of an international
> conspiracy.

BAHAHAHAHA .. you're a egotistical moron who can't handle physics, and
rather than admit has decided that physics must be wrong.

Inertial

Oct 19, 2010, 7:25:20 AM10/19/10

> If anyone has any guts
> or real interest, he or she should organise a seminar in some reputed
> university and ask me to give lectures on this topic.

BAHAHA . you're a nobody that noone would care about and having nothing of
value to say .. why on earth would you expect anyone to provide you with the
chance to spread your crap even further?

mpc755

Oct 19, 2010, 7:48:55 AM10/19/10

In a previous post of yours you said:

"Personally I'd wish I could find a review paper that went into
greater detail on the thinking behind the interpretation of the
results."

As de Broglie points out:

"Quantum mechanics only gives statistical information, often correct,
but in my opinion incomplete."

You can't look to the Copenhagen interpretation of QM as applied to a
double slit experiment if you want to understand what occurs
physically in nature. You can't look to the Copenhagen interpretation
of QM as applied to a double slit experiment if you want to understand
the physics of nature.

What you need to understand if you want to understand the physics of
nature is the ripple discovered by the astronomers using the Hubble
Space Telescope is the same phenomenon which occurs in a double slit
experiment. The galaxy clusters behave as 'particles' and have an
associated physical wave, just like the moving particle in a double
slit experiment does. The associated wave is an aether displacement
wave.

What is also not understood in today's physics is what energy is.
Energy is not a material. Energy is a change in state of matter.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles
of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations
of the electromagnetic field"

Matter is the condensation of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
A.EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The matter which no longer exists as part of the body has not
vanished. It still exists, as aether. As matter converts to aether it
expands in three dimensional space. The physical effects this
transition has on the neighboring aether and matter is energy.

mpc755

Oct 19, 2010, 8:24:11 AM10/19/10
On Oct 18, 10:50 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:

> Interesting possibility, no?

Just to be clear, the paragraphs below are mine, not de Broglie's.
Note there are no quotes. IMO, de Broglie was hesitant to ascribe
aether as the external field because he did not understand its impact
on relativity. As Einstein himself stated, "According to the general
theory of relativity, space without ether is unthinkable".

For something as large as a C-60 molecule the external field acting
on the particle is dark matter. A moving C-60 molecule has an
associated external dark matter displacement wave.

Dark matter is aether.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 6:20:57 PM10/19/10

"Koobee Wublee" <koobee...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 18, 5:48 am, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
>
>> Obituary: Maurice Allais, Economist and physicist, 1911-2010
>>
>> "Allais was also a historian and a physicist of renown, notabley for the
>> Allais Effect, which suggested weaknesses in Einstein's theory of
>> relativity and that Einstein plagiarised research by Hendrik Lorentz, the
>> Dutch physicist, and Frenchman Henri Poincare."
>
> Allais was correct in assessing that Einstein was nobody --- a nitwit,
> a plagiarist, and a liar. Of course, that does not make Lorentz or
> Poincare any geniuses in physics. Poincare was the one who made the
> subtle mathematical mistake in Larmor's work. His mistake resulted in
> the proliferation of pagan-like belief known as SR.

Huh, how is it that a pagan/heathen/etc. like myself has found out the
fundamental flaw (an analytical bungling of the MMI experimental results)
that reduces the whole e=mcc business to the most ridiculous nonsense that
was ever accepted as science by everyone important? In fact, it is the most
pagan/heathen people who have supported my new theories in physics, that
provides the correct mathematical relation between matter and energy.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 6:29:10 PM10/19/10

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message

Rather, modern physicists cannot handle me and so have to depend upon scum
like you to represent them. heh-heh, chaps who need to delete most of my
post and reply selectively cannot but be the subject of contempt by all
those who still retain a vestige of decency and sanity.

btw your pathetic trick to make me reply to alt.morons (where you belong)
was easy to see. Huh, to what low depths has physics scholarship
degenerated, to allow this Inertial creature to represent them!

The BORG

Oct 19, 2010, 6:33:50 PM10/19/10

"Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
Krisna loves you baby!

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 6:35:50 PM10/19/10

"Inertial" <relat...@rest.com> wrote in message

Look who is talking here! A total loser, with no name, no face, no address,
no number, no account... A worthless guy, who tries all sorts of tricks to
pull the worthy down. While fit to be a CEO of a large losing concern, he
is the saddest tale of a rotten scientific establishment, cowardly and
corrupt to the core.

Again, here the Inertial creep is trying his pathetic trick, to make me post
to alt.moron the ng he truly belongs! One has got to be a bit carefull,
when dealing with these pathetic einsteinian thugs who pass for scientists
these days.

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 19, 2010, 7:26:12 PM10/19/10
On Oct 20, 9:33 am, "The BORG" <b...@heaven.com> wrote:
> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> > "Inertial" <relativ...@rest.com> wrote in message
>
> >> "Arindam Banerjee" <banerjeeadda1...@gmail.com> wrote in

> >> message
>
> >> By you

> >> BAHAHAHAHA  .. you're a egotistical moron who can't
> >> handle physics, and rather than admit has decided that
> >> physics must be wrong.
>
> > Rather, modern physicists cannot handle me and so have to
> > depend upon scum like you to represent them.  heh-heh,
> > chaps who need to delete most of my post and reply
> > selectively cannot but be the subject of contempt by all
> > those who still retain a vestige of decency and sanity.
>
> > btw your pathetic trick to make me reply to alt.morons
> > (where you belong) was easy to see.  Huh, to what low
> > depths has physics scholarship degenerated, to allow this
> > Inertial creature to represent them!
>
> > Cheers to all good folks,
> > Arindam Banerjee
>
> Krisna loves you baby!

What could be gladder?

Gahana kusuma kunja maajhay mridula madhura vanshi baajay...

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Oct 19, 2010, 7:43:09 PM10/19/10
In article <c3pvo.385$9q2...@viwinnwfe01.internal.bigpond.com>,
"Arindam Banerjee" <adda...@bigpond.com> posted:

Arindam Banerjee's tactics of abuse

In article <a7d0c981-ccc6-4e74-b07e-25a7c844a...@t14g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> posted:

In article <afb5f3fe-92da-4291-a5df-1a5ff9228...@42g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,

In article <204d8077-d50b-43bc-95bc-ed809b468...@z32g2000pro.googlegroups.com>,

In article <1118905165.836361.289...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> posted:

> Get lost, shameless swine. . . .

Archived post:

[ Subject: Re: Fw: Astrology is a Science
[ From: chriskrolc...@hotmail.com (Chris Krolczyk)
[ Newsgroups: alt.astrology . . .
[ Date: 25 Aug 2003 18:14:14 -0700

adda1...@bigpond.com (Arindam Banerjee)
wrote in message news:<890e65ea.03082...@posting.google.com>...

> chriskrolc...@hotmail.com (Chris Krolczyk) wrote in
> message news:<c743abb.03082...@posting.google.com>...
>
> Just my point, you worthless lot's capable only of giving abuse (and
> that too, of a remarkably unoriginal quality) not reasoned argument.

Oh, please. Pot, Kettle, Black. As in:

>True. Use your head, read my book, and then try to sort it out. I believe
>that my main problem is that I am a brown Hindu, and that the modern
>scientific establishment is composed of Eurocentric racists. Which is why,
>they are not even deigning to acknowledge the existence of my work.

followed up by

>My, what mumbo-jumbo! Makes less sense than any witch-doctor in
>darkest Africa.

or howzabout

<890e65ea.0204112309.120ff...@posting.google.com>

>Why should I not? A Jew almost made it to Vice President, and they
>run all the key positions in govt., finance, academic, media,
>entertainment, publishing, etc., or allow their wannabes to do so. If
>you run foul of a Jew in USA, you are labelled a Nazi, and you have no
>chance at all for recognition or promotion, for then you become
>morally responsible for the deaths of 6 million Jews in WW2. This, by
>the way, has just happened to me in an interchange in the newsgroup
>rec.art.books. Some Jew named Zeleny called me a wog Nazi because he
>did not appreciate some of my views relating to US foreign policies.
>I was also described as a Nazi earlier when I said that Einstein could
>be wrong so far as his theory of relativity was concerned.

Nice change in tactics, Ari. First you accuse others of
racism in a discussion in which you brought up the subject
yourself. Then you post something quite racist yourself.
Then, in an unrelated post, you post something incredibly
antisemitic largely because you were feeling sorry for
yourself and were honked off because they didn't like
your "scientific theory" contradicting Einstein.

And somehow you see fit to lecture others on
"reasoned argument"? Don't make me laugh.

> And as I said, you are a proven gutless scumbag,

In your eyes, Ari. That's not much of a
recommendation now, is it?

> incapable of decency,

"Decency"? Heh.

From news:<890e65ea.02041...@posting.google.com>

>Thanks for your interest in me, and I appreciate being the object of
>so much attention, though I wish a lot of money came from it. I am
>most kindly disposed towards Jews - despite their negative attitude
>towards me, but that is understandable, for if my theories are right,
>their beloved Einstein will be shown wrong - and so I have suggested
>that they all leave the Middle East and get for themselves a Zionist
>state in Florida, where they should be much loved and respected by the
>USAns who worship their one true god.

Some "decency" there, huh?

Matt Giwer would be proud.

> content to make snide attacks from the safety of other newsgroups.

Like you did to Michael Zeleny on soc.culture.india in the third
post I referenced, eh?

Physician, heal thyself.

> Abuse is, thus, what you deserve.

Self-abuse is, as proven, what you post.

(Remainder of Ari's wankery deleted - why is it that kooks
always gravitate to Einstein's dead ass like flies when
everything else they rant about runs dry?)

-Chris Krolczyk

End of archived post

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <hkniv9$79...@adenine.netfront.net>,
"whoever" <whoe...@whereever.com> posted:

> "Arindam Banerjee" <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> > What I have shown is that there was an enormous bungle in the
> > experimental analysis of the Michelson Morley Interferometry
> > experiment. (Not as important as your bungling about the spelling of
> > my name, how you managed Arandim is beyond me) However that
> > experiment was performed regularly for generations, with
> > thoroughness. However they forgot that the Earth was moving,
>
> Nonsese .. that's exactly what the experiment was designed to tested. You
> don't have to 'remember' it .. the test tests for it .. The movement of the
> earth wasn't 'forgotten', it was experimentally shown not to have the
> 'expected' impact on the results that aether theories predict
>
> > hence
> > the wrong conclusion about the constancy of the speed of light - the
> > hallowed first postulate of SR.
>
> Hence you have no idea what you're talking about
>
> > If we agree that the Earth moves
> > around the Sun, then the whole thing only shows that the speed of
> > light is in fact dependent upon the speed of the emitter of light.
>
> No .. MMX (and similar subsequent and more accurate experiments) shows it is
> NOT dependent
>
> > And the whole structure of "modern physics" crashes like a house of
> > cards.
>
> No .. your argument does, because you start with an incorrect premise
>
> > This bungle has to be discussed on its own merits - it is not related
> > to any other criteria. It is not even dependent upon the existence of
> > ether. It is dependent upon the movement of the Earth - that it is
> > not fixed in ether or space, for it is moving all the while in orbit
> > around the Sun.
>
> Exactly what the experiments *would* have detected .. but did *not* detect
> because that motion make no difference to the speed of light
>

> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...@netfront.net ---

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

GET THE FBI AFTER ARTHUR E. SOWERS "Me, ...Again!" <arth...@mv.com> [US-hater and potential bio-terrorist]

Arthur E. Sowers hates the U.S., is a biochemist, admits to being
"involved in classified (weapons-related) work", in his own words
[see below], and is a potential bio-terrorist.

ARTHUR E. SOWERS "Me, ...again!" <arth...@mv.com> DISPLAYS HIS DEEP-SEATED HATRED FOR THE U.S.A.

Arthur Sowers ("Me, ...again!") <arthu...@mv.com> (Stray Dog)'s
deep-seated ill-will against the U.S.

In article <49ef9a96$0$5489$bbae4...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>> In article <49ef7675$0$5496$bbae4...@news.suddenlink.net>,
>> "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

>>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

>>> isn't he showing contradictions? on one side he wants all to be happy.
>>> when
>>> the hindus, long tormented, finally are able to say how happy they are,
>>> he
>>> says he doesn't want to hear it, and calls it bragging. you tell him how
>>> terribel the muslim terror is, he wants to join up with old piff and talk
>>> about sati.
>>> straydog strays too much.

>> Yes there's a lot of evidence of Stray Dog (Arthur E.
>> Sowers) straying from the truth, that is if he ever was no
>> a truthful path. He seems to be offering support to Muslim
>> terrorists through at least his online behavior by trying
>> to distract from the issue under discussion. Also, when I
>> asked him if he too considers the US to be the biggest
>> terrorist state in the world, as Arindam Banerjee does,
>> Sowers instead started citing instances of what he
>> considers to be acts of terrorism by the United States. By
>> publishing their own words, both Art Sowers and Arindam
>> Banerjee have expressed their deep-seated ill-will against
>> the United States of America.
>> - Jai Maharaj

> this is so shocking!!!
> beyond shocking.
> arindam i understand - i mean i don't, but can figure him out - but art??!!
> do you think arindam finally did a number on him finally?
> i bin warnin the good americans about the brown indian commie professors
> teaching history and the "south asia studies" at universities all over the
> usa.
> of course, the wonderful hindu professors teaching math, science business
> and other gainfull subjects must not be confused with here. (you can't be
> too careful in clarifying)

Yes, below is the evidence of the fact that Stray Dog
(Arthur E. Sowers or Art Sowers for short) considers the
United States to be a terrorist state, just as Arindam
Banerjee does. When will the antagonism against the US
displayed by Art Sowers and his counterpart turn into
acts of sabotage or violence against the US?

========= Post 1 begins ================================

[ Subject: Re: If you get sick and tired of Rod Speed.....
[ From: Stray Dog <sdog2...@sdf.lonestar.org>
[ Newsgroups: alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.jai-
[ maharaj,sci.econ,alt.computer.consultants
[ Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 01:40:42 +0000
[
[
[
[ On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, use...@mantra.com wrote:
[
[ > I have not familiarized myself yet with "Rod Speed" and
[ > his or her work, - Jai Maharaj
[
[ Do you read any of what he writes? If so, how much of
[ what he writes do you read? - Stray Dog
[
[ > but is "Rod Speed" as undesirable as, say, the
[ > poster who calls the US the "biggest terrorist state"?
[ > - Jai Maharaj
[
[ Well, if you read any history of the CIA, which for decades
[ has been involved in undermining any governments not to the
[ "interests of the USA" and carrying out missions to at
[ least some degree outside the knowledge and power of our
[ elected leaders, and very highly kept secret from the
[ American people, and together with the NSA, spying on
[ virtually everyone, and with a budget variously estimated
[ at some $30-35 billion, then the only question is: does
[ Russia or China or _who_ have a bigger budget for their
[ spy/espionage organizations?
[
[ The first book I ever read (in 1960s) was "The Invisible
[ Government" by Rose? and Wise? (I could look it up for you)
[ and all about what was known about the CIA. They did a lot
[ of nasty things, some of which came out later, publically,
[ and they were even doing things they were not supposed to
[ be doing. I recall that when the CIA found out this book
[ was coming out, they sent an agent to the publisher
[ offering to buy the whole first printing to keep the book
[ out of the hands of the public. However, today, both the
[ CIA and NSA even have public websites. I have visited them.
[ Be my guest. I'm sure you will not find full disclosures of
[ everything they are doing.
[
[ The British government also attempted to block
[ publication/sale of "Spycatcher" (about British
[ intelligence) in the UK but it appeared elsewhere and I
[ read that book, too.
[
[ Might the hiring, by the US govt, of many (tens of
[ thousands?+/-) Blackwater non-military but well-armed
[ private "assistants" (para-military) to help our "regular"
[ soldiers in Iraq constitute a form of "state-supported"
[ force that could do things that were technically outside
[ the normal international rules of warfare? i.e.
[ "terrorism"? And, I recall some order coming out of Bush
[ 2's office before he went to war with Iraq that he
[ instructed our spy agencies to try to assassinate Saddam.
[
[ Was the supply of weapons to Afghanistan anti-Russian
[ resistance fighters in the '70s+/- a form of unjustified
[ interference in Afghan internal affairs? The story is that
[ some of this contributed to the birth of Al-Queda, which is
[ the outcome we don't want. There are many other examples,
[ but I am not so familiar with very many of them.
[
[ Of course, you can find, if you dig, references to the
[ espionage and spy agencies of many influential countries:
[ China, Russia, India, Paki, England, France, Germany, and
[ Israel (at least), are all known to have spy/agent
[ organizations (Mossad in Israel, KGB/GRU in Russia [the old
[ names], MI-5,-6 in England, to name a few that come to
[ mind). The US has several others besides NSA/CIA.
[
[ Industrial spying (but much less so any sabotage) is well
[ known in the commercial world. Sometimes it is called
[ "business intelligence" or "marketing research." Very
[ innocent names.
[
[ You can also, if you want, decide that some large fraction
[ of all these stories are "disinformation" if you want, or
[ conspiracy theory, but the CIA does exist and I have driven
[ by the main NSA installation in Maryland, many times, and
[ they have serious fences around it. I don't think they are
[ playing cards or chess games inside.
[
[ And, when I was in the US military, I was involved in
[ classified (weapons-related) work, myself. They take all of
[ this very seriously.
[
[ By the way, they also had spies thousands of years ago. The
[ Trojan Horse was a pretty good espionage/sabotage trick,
[ too.
[
[ > In article <Pine.NEB.4.64.0904082242050.23...@sdf.lonestar.org>,
[ > Stray Dog <sdog2...@sdf.lonestar.org> posted:
[ >>
[ >>
[ >> ....copy the following phrase (below the row of asterisks) to a file, then
[ >> copy and paste it back under his first line of response. It will save you
[ >> a lot of time and effort for the other authors who always write material
[ >> more worthy of attention and thoughtfulness.
[ >>
[ >> **********************************************
[ >>
[ >> <reams of your desperate attempt to bullshit your way out of your
[ >> predicament
[ >> that fools absolutely no one at all, as always, flushed where it belongs>

========= Post 1 ends ==================================

========= Post 2 begins ================================

[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Newsgroups: alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.jai-
[ maharaj,sci.econ,alt.computer.consultants,
[ soc.culture.indian
[ Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 20:35:33 UTC
[
[
[ In article <Pine.NEB.4.64.0904090112150.13...@sdf.lonestar.org>,
[ Stray Dog <sdog2...@sdf.lonestar.org> posted:
[
[ > On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
[
[ >> I have not familiarized myself yet with "Rod Speed" and
[ >> his or her work,
[
[ > Do you read any of what he writes? If so, how much of
[ > what he writes do you read?
[
[ I haven't paid much attention to the "From:" header in
[ certain cases, over the years, one such being where the
[ "Subject:" header didn't interest me. But now that you've
[ brought Rod Speed to my attention . . .
[
[ >> but is "Rod Speed" as undesirable as, say, the
[ >> poster who calls the US the "biggest terrorist state"?
[
[ > Well, if you read any history of the CIA, which for decades
[ > has been involved in undermining any governments not to the
[ > "interests of the USA" and carrying out missions to at
[ > least some degree outside the knowledge and power of our
[ > elected leaders, and very highly kept secret from the
[ > American people, and together with the NSA, spying on
[ > virtually everyone, and with a budget variously estimated
[ > at some $30-35 billion, then the only question is: does
[ > Russia or China or _who_ have a bigger budget for their
[ > spy/espionage organizations?
[ >
[...]
[ Espionage and counter-espionage, in my view, are necessary
[ for safety and security. What can you say more about the
[ work you did in the military?
[
[ But (repeating the question) is "Rod Speed" as undesirable
[ as, say, the poster who calls the US the "biggest terrorist
[ state"?
[
[ Jai Maharaj
[ Om Shanti
[
[ >> In article <Pine.NEB.4.64.0904082242050.23...@sdf.lonestar.org>,
[ >> Stray Dog <sdog2...@sdf.lonestar.org> posted:
[ >>>
[ >>>
[ >>> ....copy the following phrase (below the row of asterisks) to a file, then
[ >>> copy and paste it back under his first line of response. It will save you
[ >>> a lot of time and effort for the other authors who always write material
[ >>> more worthy of attention and thoughtfulness.
[ >>>
[ >>> **********************************************
[ >>>
[ >>> <reams of your desperate attempt to bullshit your way out of your
[ >>> predicament
[ >>> that fools absolutely no one at all, as always, flushed where it belongs>

========= Post 2 ends ==================================

*
Stray Dog's sig shows that he is Arthur E. Sowers

Oct 20, 2010, 3:01:24 AM10/20/10
Okay, gotta change tactics then.

A grotesque netpest of name jai maharaj
Is a hardworking fraud in holy shaaj.
He climbs up towers
With bombs, not flowers -
Then blames all others for his evil kaaj.

Note: shaaj means garb, kaaj means work. I took the liberty of using
Indian words, to match the Indian word maharaj.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Oct 20, 2010, 4:51:42 AM10/20/10

ModerateMallu

Oct 20, 2010, 8:11:06 AM10/20/10
On 10/20/2010 4:52 AM, hari....@indero.com wrote:
> Some readers might wonder why jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. is so
> obsessed with the person of the subject.

Some readers wonder why _you_ are obsessed with the phony doc that you
have to constantly cut and paste the same crap over and over again.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, what?

> Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. once almost wet his pants in joy because
> that person responded to him.
>
> Most real indians know jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. is not indian and
> his web image a fraud and a lie.

Most Indians know the same about you, jihadi asshole.

> But that person did then not know this. Soon however he did.
>
> He had asked jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. for help in a charity program
> in india thinking someone who presented himself as informed would have
> useful contacts there.
>
> Of course it soon became clear jay stevens, aka dr. jai etc. not only
> had no such contacts but was a liar about himself completely.
>
> Jay stevens, aka dr. jai etc. turned on that person like a mad dog for
> the red face shame and humiliation for being outed as a fraud and liar.
>
> There is no scorn like that of a scorned lover it is said.
>
> Since jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. has been obsessed with web stalking
> that person, which we see still, This has extended to libel and slander
> against that person's wife.

And you are not 'web stalking'?

> Such is the high moral character and level of enlightment obtained by
> jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. for all to behold.

Rich, given that your moral character and level of 'enlightenment' [not
'enlightment', dimwitted jihadi] is about the same level as that of a
rabid dog.

hari....@indero.com

Androcles

Oct 20, 2010, 8:34:04 AM10/20/10

<hari....@indero.com> wrote in message

| Some readers might wonder why jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. is so
| obsessed with the person of the subject.

Actually no, I don't give a flying fuck about him or you.

hari....@indero.com

Oct 20, 2010, 10:07:37 AM10/20/10
> Such is the high moral character and level of enlightment obtained by
> jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. for all to behold.

"Rich, given that your moral character and level of 'enlightenment' [not
'enlightment', dimwitted jihadi] is about the same level as that of a
rabid dog."

Birds of a feather...

Or do "superiors" flock?

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Oct 20, 2010, 1:36:13 PM10/20/10

hari....@indero.com

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 20, 2010, 6:42:46 PM10/20/10
On Oct 20, 6:01 pm, Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Ah well, jBm still harps on my old methods. Gotta work harder, then.
So here goes:

A peculiar creature this jai maharaj:
His penis too small, his ego too large.
Internationally derided,
Cursed and hided -
Yet in all matters in he must barge.

I hope this tactic of abusing jBm suits all, including jBm?

Let us try another one:

The list of jaiBUNDURRmaharaj's sins
Surpasses that of all the anal cretins.
The animal world applauds
Exposure of all such frauds
With wave of hands, paws, trunks, antennae and fins.

By anal cretins, of course, I mean the einsteinian thugs and gandian
humbugs - all jBm's pals, naturally.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Art Sowers

Oct 20, 2010, 9:37:31 PM10/20/10

Superlative poetry, Arindam.

Thank you for the entertainment.

//////////////////////////

Arindam Banerjee

Oct 20, 2010, 9:44:29 PM10/20/10
On Oct 21, 12:37 pm, Art Sowers <arthu...@mv.com> wrote:
> Superlative poetry, Arindam.
>
> Thank you for the entertainment.
>
> //////////////////////////

My blushes, Straydoggie.
If jBm is still upset by the unclassy quality of my abusive tactics, I
will try harder; I'll write a sonnet about him!
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

ModerateMallu

Oct 20, 2010, 5:48:47 PM10/20/10

Oh, so you do agree that you and phony doc are birds of a feather. Not
surprising because I think one is the sockpuppet of the other.

> Or do "superiors" flock?

Ever seen me 'flocking', dimwit? Anyways, I don't give a 'flying flock'
for your phony whining.