THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)

George Hammond

Sep 7, 2023, 2:31:15 PM9/7/23
~
George E Hammond MS Physics
Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA
.
Research Note: 9-7-23
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
The "Hobbit metric" is also widely known
as the "Hammond God metric": –
.
ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
First discovered by the physicist and scientific
author George E Hammond in 2020.
.
Since Hammond is writing this post for
sci.physics.relativity (SPR) which is an
unmoderated undergraduate level Science
USENET discussion list. – (And the only place
where Hammond has managed to publish his
discovery – other than his website which is
located at:
.
https://tinyurl.com/4jkdd34e ).
.
He has decided to give the "God metric" a more
comprehensible and familiar name for the benefit
of lesser scientifically educated readers.
..
"HOBBITS" first appeared '37 in JRR Tolkien's
book The Hobbits but became known worldwide
in his '49 book "The Lord of the Rings" in which
Hobbits appear again. This book has sold 150
million copies – probably one of the largest
selling books since the Bible !!
.
THE REASON OF COURSE is because HOBBITS
are all about the real physical scientific effect of the
"Hammond God Metric" on the Human Race! – It
turns us all into "Hobbits" – in the opinion of Tolkien !
.
BUT WHAT I'M HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT –
is that Tolkien's famous "Hobbit World" can now
be ACTUALLY SEEN by human beings !
And it turns out we are ALL HOBBITS !
.
I have proposed that it would be quite simple for the
V/R (Virtual Reality) community to simply program
in the "Hammond God Metric" (a.k.a. Hobbit Metric)
above into a current state-of-the-art pair of
VIRTUAL REALITY GLASSES and we will immediately
actually see "Hobbit World" !
.
I have described this in detail on SPR in a post entitled
"Einstein V/R "God glasses" a copy of which can be
seen here: –
.
https://www.academia.edu/105260075/Einstein_Virtual_Reality_God_Glasses_
.
Okay – "Hobbit World" actually exists, or Tolkien wouldn't
have sold 150 million copies of his book describing it !.
.
All I can say is that as soon as the V/R community programs
a pair of VR glasses with the "Hammond God Metric"
(a.k.a. The Hobbit Metric) the VR industry will promptly sell
1.5 BILLION pairs of VR "God Glasses" ! As many as
cell phones !

.
THIS METRIC reduces the SIZE and SPEED of the world
by 20% – and this is exactly the scientific description of
what "HOBBIT WORLD" actually is !
.
Not only are people smaller and slower they appear to
"float or bounce along" as they walk and move – because
gravity itself appears reduced by 20%.
.
Okay, all for now
.
George
.

JanPB

Sep 7, 2023, 4:33:58 PM9/7/23
On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 11:31:15 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> ~
> George E Hammond MS Physics
> Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA
> .
> Research Note: 9-7-23
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> .
> The "Hobbit metric" is also widely known
> as the "Hammond God metric": –
> .
> ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
> .
> |a² o o o. |
> |o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
> |o o a² o. |
> |ooo-1/a²|

What matter distribution does this describe?

--
Jan

JanPB

Sep 8, 2023, 1:08:34 AM9/8/23
On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 11:31:15 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> ~
> George E Hammond MS Physics
> Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA
> .
> Research Note: 9-7-23
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> .
> The "Hobbit metric" is also widely known
> as the "Hammond God metric": –
> .
> ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
> .
> |a² o o o. |
> |o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
> |o o a² o. |
> |ooo-1/a²|

What is a?

--
Jan

J. J. Lodder

Sep 8, 2023, 2:48:26 AM9/8/23
JanPB <fil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 11:31:15?AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> > ~
> > George E Hammond MS Physics
> > Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA
> > .
> > Research Note: 9-7-23
> > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> > THE HOBBIT METRIC (a?,a?,a?,-1/a?)
> > zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> > .
> > The "Hobbit metric" is also widely known
> > as the "Hammond God metric": –
> > .
> > ds? = a?(dx?+dy?+dz?) - dt?/a?
> > .
> > |a? o o o. |
> > |o a? o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
> > |o o a? o. |
> > |ooo-1/a?|
>
> What matter distribution does this describe?

Empty space. It is no more than the Minkowsky metric
with an inconvenient choice of units,

Jan

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 8, 2023, 2:57:33 AM9/8/23
Everything brilliantly postulated by some
religious maniacs.

JanPB

Sep 8, 2023, 3:22:36 AM9/8/23
Yes, assuming "a" is constant. That's the question :-)

--
Jan

J. J. Lodder

Sep 8, 2023, 5:16:23 AM9/8/23
JanPB <fil...@gmail.com> wrote:
What else?

> That's the question :-)

If it isn't, it is up to god (or Hammond)
to produce an equation describing what it depends on,

Jan

Bill

Sep 8, 2023, 8:43:44 AM9/8/23
On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 1:33:58 PM UTC-7, JanPB wrote:
> On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 11:31:15 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> >
> > ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
>
> What matter distribution does this describe?

With a(r) = 1 + m/r, it is, to the first order in m/r, the Schwarzschild metric written in isotropic coordinates.

George Hammond

Sep 8, 2023, 11:26:13 AM9/8/23
|o o a² o. | ......(a.k.a. "HOBBIT METRIC)
|ooo-1/a²|
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
[JanPB] asked: –
"What matter distribution does this describe?"
"What is a?"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
[George]
There IS NO "matter" in this space-time!
This spacetime is a "MASSLESS IMAGE"
(a PICTURE of the universe) which exists only in
the human mind (in the brain somewhere).
.
But MATTER is not the only thing that will curve
a spacetime !
The EXPANSION of a spacetime will ALSO cause
it to have NONZERO Riemannian curvature !
.
"a" = a(t) is a FRIEDMANN EXPANSION FACTOR !
.
As you recall Friedmann introduced this factor into
the Einstein metric in 1920 and told Einstein that it would
solve his "gravitational collapse of the universe" because
the universe was actually "expanding" – and Einstein
eventually agreed..
.
Okay in the present case we are dealing with a
"massless image" of the universe which exists only in our
mind – – HOWEVER
it turns out humans GROW about 5% per year for the first
20 years of their lives, thus a growth factor a=a(t) of about
5% per year. Actually it turns out that the image CONTRACTS.
a=a(t) begins at 3.5 at birth (adults are 3.5 times larger
then babies) and DECREASES in about 5% per year
downwards towards 1.0 (the true size of reality)
.
Thus while the FL RW metric has an EXPANDING "a",
the Hobbit Metric has a DECREASING "a" because the
size of the World appears to gets smaller as people grow
up.. UNFORTUNATELY "a" never reaches 1.0 – – actually
it only goes down to 1.20 – thus leaving the average world adult
seeing a world that APPEARS 20% LARGER and FASTER
than it actually is – simply because no one ever reaches
100 percent full growth – more like 85% average, and
1/.85=1.18 for approximately 1.20.
.
and this unnerving phenomenon has been called "GOD"
for thousands and thousands of years.
.
The purpose of these VR "God Glasses" is to reduce the
"size and speed" of the world by about 20% – thus showing
people what the world REALLY LOOKS LIKE !
.
It is believed by this author that after awhile people, now
having seen reality, will begin to see it even when they are
NOT wearing the glasses!
.
OBVIOUSLY such a procedure can be expected to have a
permanent enabling effect on any individual; – attitudes,
inspiration, energy, personality, and well-being in general !.
A real miracle !
.
George
.

JanPB

Sep 8, 2023, 7:01:43 PM9/8/23
But there is. Assuming I did my calculations correctly,
the energy density is nonzero unless a is constant
(in which case this is the flat Minkowski geometry).
Specifically, the 00-component of the energy-momentum is:

T_00 = (3/(8 pi)) (da/dt)^2

(units of G = c = 1).

> This spacetime is a "MASSLESS IMAGE"
> (a PICTURE of the universe) which exists only in
> the human mind (in the brain somewhere).

Can't be, see above.

--
Jan

Enrique Chkhartishvili

Sep 9, 2023, 7:02:26 AM9/9/23
George Hammond wrote:

>> Jan
> ~
> George E Hammond MS Physics Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA
> |a² o o o. |
> |o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
> |o o a² o. | ......(a.k.a. "HOBBIT METRIC)
> |ooo-1/a²|

amazing. If you can's see 𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆 in this picture, you tell me what
it is. Those nazis, dying for these 𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀, stealing their land,
nobody undrestand. 𝗔_86%_𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗻_𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆/region. As long they get money
from america, they will keep stealing other people's land. Amazing
u𝗴𝗹𝘆_𝗳𝗮𝘁_𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆. With that 𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲, you are going to fool everyone.
Amazing.

𝗭𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆_𝘄𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀_𝗵𝗶𝘀_𝗮𝘅𝗲:_𝗪𝗵𝘆_𝗵𝗮𝘀_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲’𝘀_𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵-𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲_𝗱𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲_𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿_𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻_𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱?
Both Aleksey Reznikov and Rustem Umerov have been hit by scandals
https://r%74.com/ru%73%73ia/582459-ukraine-new-defense-minister/
https://mf.b37mrtl.ru/files/2023.09/xxl/64f88e5e85f540578758e161.jpg

now these 𝘁𝘄𝗼_𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 are sending women to die for their war of land
stealing from the Christians. Incredible work, america.

𝗪𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻_𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄𝘀_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗻_𝗢𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿_𝗙𝗼𝗿_𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲_𝗠𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
https://bi%74%63hute.com/video/pqwlLGHOLbCT/

George Hammond

Sep 9, 2023, 10:56:57 AM9/9/23
|[George E Hammond MS Physics]|
|[Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]|
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. | = a.k.a. "THE HOBBIT METRIC"
|ooo-1/a²|
.
[JanPB] said:
But there is. Assuming I did my calculations correctly,
the energy density is nonzero unless a is constant
(in which case this is the flat Minkowski geometry).
Specifically, the 00-component of the energy-momentum is:

T_00 = (3/(8 pi)) (da/dt)^2

(units of G = c = 1).

> [George Hammond] says:
> This spacetime is a "MASSLESS IMAGE"
> (a PICTURE of the universe) which exists only in
> the human mind (in the brain somewhere).
.
[JanPB] said:
Can't be, see above.
--
Jan
.
[Geo.] says:
... Look Jan – The HOBBIT METRIC
does NOT obey the Einstein field eqns
........G_uv=kT_uv
You're assuming it does and are
calculating T_oo – but in fact
T_oo=0 for the Hobbit Metric !
.
When you wake up in the morning and you
open your eyes a MASSLESS VISUAL IMAGE
of the World appears in your head.
.
Every human being in the world experiences this,
but there is a Magnification Factor a=a(t)
associated with this image that is different for
every person BECAUSE a(t) depends upon the
AGE of the person !
.
IN PARTICULAR da/dt is NONZERO for the
Hobbit Metric – but this does NOT mean that
that there is a nonzero energy density !
.
There is a nonzero energy density in the
physical reality, yes, but there is no nonzero
energy density in the IMAGE of this physical
reality.
.
YOU ARE MISTAKING
..THE VISUAL IMAGE
FOR THE REAL THING !!
.
There is energy density in the REAL THING
but there is ZERO energy density in the
IMAGE of the thing !
.
We are talking about the IMAGE of reality –
and it turns out that this IMAGE has a
"time varying magnification" caused by the
growing age of the young person, under 20.
.
a=a(t) is the magnification factor, and is similar to
the famous Friedmann "Expansion Factor" of the
FLRW Metric which I'm sure you are well aware of !
(da/dt) then, is the counterpart of the famous
"Hubble Constant" of the universe In Astrophysics.
.
(da/dt) certainly causes a large energy density in the
real (Astrophysical) Universe – but it does NOT
cause a nonzero energy density in the
HOBBIT METRIC because it is only the magnification
factor of a "massless photograph" (visual image)
of said Astrophysical Universe !
.
MEANWHILE – it should be crystal clear to intellectuals
like you and me, and a few others on SPR, that
JRR Tolkien's sale of 150 million copies of
The Lord of the Rings since 1949 – is mute evidence
of the fact that this magnification factor causes
.
ALL HUMAN BEINGS TO BE HOBBITS
.
to a more or lesser degree – and this
4D-MAGNIFICATION is the principal physical
manifestation of what has been called "GOD"
for many thousands of years – and Tolkien
certainly knew it and was writing about it and
I am here to announce that it is clearly
and easily possible NOW to program a pair of
cheap VR (Virtual Reality) glasses – for the first
time in history – to do something practical to allow
the average person to physically
SEE THIS MIRACLE and physically, miraculously
improve their perceptual system for a more
powerful, successful, enjoyable lifetime!
.
Geo. Hammond
.

JanPB

Sep 9, 2023, 2:11:31 PM9/9/23
OK, so you use a completely different theory.
How would you falsify it, in principle?

--
Jan

George Hammond

Sep 9, 2023, 3:50:02 PM9/9/23
===
--George E Hammond MS Physics
--Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA
.
The "Hobbit Metric" is a fact not a theory
and is "unfalsifiable" since it has been
experimentally confirmed to be true !
.
George
.

JanPB

Sep 9, 2023, 5:35:37 PM9/9/23
OK, so you have nothing. Bye.

--
Jan

George Hammond

Sep 9, 2023, 8:49:31 PM9/9/23
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
– [George E Hammond MS Physics]
– [Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
...Hey Jan – don't go away mad !
You were the first one to respond to
my desperate request for someone to
calculate the Ricci Curvature of
the Hobbit Metric – which; amazingly
when I asked what computer program
you used – told me that you did it with a
BALLPOINT PEN !!
... I haven't done a calculation like that
for 40 years when I sat down once and
did Hilbert's variational derivation of the
EFE's !
... Incidentally since then I have gotten
the MAXIMA computer program going
and have calculated the entire Riemann
Curvature Tensor for the Hobbit Metric.
... And by the way, the Riemann Curvature
for the Hobbit Metric turns out to be a
BILLION times larger than the curvature of
the universe ! And this is a very SUSPICIOUS
fact – suggesting a Black Hole phenomena
somewhere in the physical origin of the
phenomenon of "God".
.
... Anyway – I'm 81 and I no longer post
irate remarks like I used to 30 or 40 years
ago – and I suspect you are at least 30 years
younger than me most likely!
.
... I won't bother you any further with the
Hobbit Metric (Scientific Proof of God) but
please consider me still a mathematical/physics
research friend !
.
Geo. H.
.

JanPB

Sep 11, 2023, 10:04:49 PM9/11/23
I use the Pilot Hi-Tec-C size 0.4, blue.
For some reason Hi-Tec-C and similar are not
easily available in the US, I get my refills from
Hong Kong via eBay.

> ... I haven't done a calculation like that
> for 40 years when I sat down once and
> did Hilbert's variational derivation of the
> EFE's !

That's a convoluted one.

> ... Incidentally since then I have gotten
> the MAXIMA computer program going
> and have calculated the entire Riemann
> Curvature Tensor for the Hobbit Metric.

I never used any computer package for that sort of thing,
can one use the Cartan moving frames or are they
Christoffel-symbols-only?

> ... And by the way, the Riemann Curvature
> for the Hobbit Metric turns out to be a
> BILLION times larger than the curvature of
> the universe !

In terms of the orthonormal frame (a dx, a dy, a dz, dt/a)
the Riemann curvature is:

R^0_i0i = (d/dt)(a da/dt) , where i = 1, 2, 3
R^1_212 = R^1_313 = R^2_323 = (da/dt)^2

...the rest are zero.

> And this is a very SUSPICIOUS
> fact – suggesting a Black Hole phenomena
> somewhere in the physical origin of the
> phenomenon of "God".

This assumes God is a part of the physical universe.

> ... Anyway – I'm 81 and I no longer post
> irate remarks like I used to 30 or 40 years
> ago – and I suspect you are at least 30 years
> younger than me most likely!

<20.

> ... I won't bother you any further with the
> Hobbit Metric (Scientific Proof of God) but
> please consider me still a mathematical/physics
> research friend !

Yes but I'm a bit allergic to vicious circles in general :-)

--
Jan

George Hammond

Sep 12, 2023, 3:29:14 AM9/12/23
== – =
– – [George E Hammond MS Physics]
– – [Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
RE: THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)
.
[Geo.H]
Hi JanPB –
... In your last post to me you wrote: –
.
"In terms of the orthonormal frame
(a dx, a dy, a dz, dt/a)
the Riemann curvature is:
.
R^0_i0i = (d/dt)(a da/dt) , where i = 1, 2, 3
R^1_212 = R^1_313 = R^2_323 = (da/dt)^2
.
...the rest are zero."
.
[Geo.H]
... You show 6 non-zero Riemann
Curvature , components – however a
MAXIMA computer program returns
12 and they are shown here on one of
my academia.edu website pages: –
.
https://www.academia.edu/82105046/MAXIMA_Curvature_of_the_HOBBIT_METRIC_of_GOD
.
Both of the results show the components
are generally proportional to (da/dt)².
.
(da/dt) as you know is essentially the famous
"Hubble Constant" which is only about
7%/gigayear for Real Astrophysical Space.
while the "Hobbit Constant" which is
essentially the growth rate of humans under
20 years of age is about – 5%/year !
So the "Hobbit Constant" is about 1 billion
times as large as the "Hubble Constant" !
.
And I'm still trying to figure out the consequences
of this intriguing result ?
.
Geo. H
.

JanPB

Sep 12, 2023, 4:28:55 AM9/12/23
I was being sloppy when I said the rest were zero, as
I didn't list the coefficients related to the above ones
by the usual symmetry relations:

R^a_bcd = -R^a_bdc

R^0_icd = R^i_0cd
R^i_jcd = -R^j_icd

...where i, j =1, 2, 3 and a, b, c, d = 0, 1, 2, 3
(0 = t, 1 = x, 2 = y, 3 = z as usual).

Or maybe I made a mistake somewhere.

--
Jan

George Hammond

Sep 14, 2023, 12:02:24 PM9/14/23
=*=*=
*– [George E Hammond MS Physics]
*– [Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
RE: THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)
.
[Geo.H]
Hi JanPB –
... In the above post to me you wrote: –
.
[JanPB] –
"(You) assume God is a part
of the physical universe".'
.
[Geo] –
No Jan; –
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
God is a part of the human BRAIN,
not a part of the UNIVERSE ! It only
LOOKS like God is part of the Universe
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
This is been the misconception of
Theology from the very beginning!
.
According to WHO, UNESCO data the
world average adult is only about 85%
fully grown – and since 1/.85=1.18 or
approximately 1.20, the world average
adult "SEES" a World that appears 20%
LARGER and 20% FASTER than it
actually is.
.
I propose that the VR industry program
a pair of VR (Virtual Reality) glasses
equipped with cameras focused on the
real surround and simply –
1 – reduce the image by 20%
2 – reduce the speed of the image by 20%
and therefore one will see what REALITY
actually looks like !
.
I have experimentally done this using a
combination of contact lenses and negative
eyeglasses – and BELIEVE ME – it is an
ASTOUNDING perceptual breakthrough!.
.
The Bible will tell you all about the THEORY
of God – but these "God Glasses" will allow
you to actually SEE GOD !
.
And "SEEING IS BELIEVING" !
.
All for now –
.
George
.

JanPB

Sep 14, 2023, 3:26:34 PM9/14/23
So it's a part of the world of matter then (brains
are made of physical matter).

--
Jan

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 14, 2023, 3:43:19 PM9/14/23
On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 21:26:34 UTC+2, JanPB wrote:

> > God is a part of the human BRAIN,
> > not a part of the UNIVERSE !
> So it's a part of the world of matter then (brains
> are made of physical matter).

How about good, evil, stupidity, poor halfbrain?

George Hammond

Sep 14, 2023, 8:27:10 PM9/14/23
=~=~=
~– [George E Hammond MS Physics]
~– [Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
RE: THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)
.
[Woz] said –
"> > > God is a part of the human BRAIN,
> > > not a part of the UNIVERSE !
> > So it's a part of the world of matter then (brains
> > are made of physical matter).
> How about good, evil, stupidity, poor halfbrain?
.
[Geo] says –
Hey – I'm a Physicist, I only care about how BIG
and how FAST it is – – I'll let you worry about how
good, or how bad, it is – I could care less – that's
not my department !
.
George (Geo)
.

George Hammond

Sep 15, 2023, 2:30:16 AM9/15/23
o=o=o
o– [George E Hammond MS Physics]
o– [Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
RE: THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)
.
[JanPB] wrote –
"So it (God) is a part of the world of matter then
(brains are made of physical matter)."
.
[GeoH] says –
My "Definition of God" is –
.
SCIENTIFIC DEFINITION OF GOD
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
God is a large Einsteinian curvature
of "SUBJECTIVE" spacetime.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and here "subjective" refers to the world
we "see" as opposed to the "objective" world
we measure. They are not he same – for
instance young kids see a much "larger faster
world" than adults !
.
Certainly one can question whether "Geometry" is a
property of the "world of matter",
.
OTOH – it is quite clear that those who maintain
that "God" is a phenomenon "beyond scientific
explanation" – are clearly WRONG – in fact the
existence of a real God has now been scientifically
proven and in fact God can be measured to
2 decimal point accuracy !
.
George
.

Marvin Babanoff

Sep 15, 2023, 10:17:40 AM9/15/23
George Hammond wrote:

> ~– [George E Hammond M̶S̶ P̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶s̶ ][Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
> RE: THE HOBBIT METRIC (a²,a²,a²,-1/a²)

Tμν. This tensor equation 𝗶𝘀_𝗮_𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 set of 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 partial
differential equations for 𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰_𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. Exact solutions of
𝗘𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻'𝘀_𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱_𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 are very 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁_𝘁𝗼_𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱.

George Hammond

Sep 15, 2023, 4:30:41 PM9/15/23
5
5
5[George E Hammond MS Physics]
5[Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
[MBaba] wrote: –
"Tμν. This tensor equation 𝗶𝘀_𝗮_𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 set of 𝗻𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 partial
differential equations for 𝘁𝗵𝗲_𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰_𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀. Exact solutions of
𝗘𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻'𝘀_𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱_𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 are very 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁_𝘁𝗼_𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱."
.
[GeoH]: –
Look Marvin – the HOBBIT METRIC –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. | = (a.k.a. THE HOBBIT METRIC)
|ooo-1/a²|
.
DOES NOT obey the Einstein Field Equations –
...........Guv=kTuv
Because Tuv=0 in this case !
.
We are NOT talking about ASTROPHYSICAL Spacetime !
.
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD !!!!
.
We are talking about the massless "Visual Image" of
the universe which exists in our mind when we open
our eyes in the morning !
.
This "Visual Image" has a Friedmann (FLRW) type of
"expansion scale factor a=a (t)" simply because the
size and speed of the visual image of the world
depends upon the AGE of the individual person.
.
Young kids for instance, see a MUCH LARGER
and MUCH FASTER World than adults!
.
This phenomenon has been noticed for thousands
of years and has historically been called "GOD".
.
Only now however has the phenomenon been
theoretically explained (HAMMOND) and experimentally
measured to 2 decimal point accuracy by Academic
Psychometry (Cattell, Eysenck, Costa and McRae,
and hundreds of others)
.
George
(GeoH)
.
.

sci.physics.relativity

Sep 19, 2023, 7:08:42 AM9/19/23
On Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 2:31:15 PM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> [...]
> https://www.academia.edu/105260075/Einstein_Virtual_Reality_God_Glasses_
> .
> Okay – "Hobbit World" actually exists, or Tolkien wouldn't
> have sold 150 million copies of his book describing it !.
> .
> All I can say is that as soon as the V/R community programs
> a pair of VR glasses with the "Hammond God Metric"
> (a.k.a. The Hobbit Metric) the VR industry will promptly sell
> 1.5 BILLION pairs of VR "God Glasses" ! As many as
> cell phones !
>
> .
> THIS METRIC reduces the SIZE and SPEED of the world
> by 20% – and this is exactly the scientific description of
> what "HOBBIT WORLD" actually is !
> .
> Not only are people smaller and slower they appear to
> "float or bounce along" as they walk and move – because
55 –
55 – [George E Hammond MS Physics]
55 – [Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
Okay sports fans – I'm getting mad about this !
.
Are there no PhD level Physicists on SPR ?
Who recognize what the HOBBIT METRIC is ?
.
This is Richard Dawkins' worst nightmare !
The HOBBIT METRIC is the: –.
.
WORLD'S FIRST SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
.
This is of importance to BILLIONS of people !
.
AND IT'S SIMPLE !
.
When you open your eyes in the morning a vision
(a picture) of the world appears in your head !
.
This picture is called: – SUBJECTIVE SPACETIME
.
It is a massless image, with no gravity, no energy,
no momentum, etc. etc. – HOWEVER THIS IMAGE
has a "HUGE EINSTEINIAN CURVATURE"
and the curvature of this image
CAUSES WHAT IS CALLED THE "GOD OF THE BIBLE" !!
.
The world that you are looking, is not the REAL world !
.
ON AVERAGE it APPEARS 20% LARGER AND FASTER
than it actually is !
.
I have proposed that the VR (Virtual Reality) community
program this metric: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. | = (a.k.a. THE HOBBIT METRIC)
|ooo-1/a²|
.
Into a pair of cheap VR Glasses which will simply
REDUCE the size and speed of the World by 20%
.
This is cheap and easy to do – and will provide millions
of people with their FIRST VIEW OF REALITY
(a.k.a. Heaven).
.
Now I suggest that any responsible PhD level Scientists
reading this – should immediately recognize the crucial
importance of this to World Human Behavior !
.
For Pete's sake – any PhD level scientists MUST HAVE
SOME LOGICAL QUERY about this claim ?
.
Please speak up ! I would sincerely appreciate
it if ANYONE would challenge me on this claim !
.
George
.

Volney

Sep 19, 2023, 12:12:44 PM9/19/23
Where are your peer reviewed research papers with the scientific
observations and experimental evidence that any science paper needs? If
you don't have any, expect to be ignored by the science community.

And no, posting something on Usenet isn't a peer reviewed scientific paper.

Tom Roberts

Sep 19, 2023, 2:03:11 PM9/19/23
On 9/19/23 6:08 AM, sci.physics.relativity wrote:

> |a² o o o. |
> |o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
> |o o a² o. | = (a.k.a. THE HOBBIT METRIC)
> |ooo-1/a²|

Presuming a to be constant, this is just Minkowski spacetime using
orthogonal coordinates with funny units. That has nothing whatsoever to
do with either God or hobbits.

If a is not constant, you must specify how it varies.... It still has
nothing whatsoever to do with either God or hobbits.

Tom Roberts

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 19, 2023, 2:35:42 PM9/19/23
On Tuesday, 19 September 2023 at 20:03:11 UTC+2, Tom Roberts wrote:
> On 9/19/23 6:08 AM, sci.physics.relativity wrote:
> >
> > |a² o o o. |
> > |o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
> > |o o a² o. | = (a.k.a. THE HOBBIT METRIC)
> > |ooo-1/a²|
> Presuming a to be constant,

Presuming - we're FORCED!!! To THE BEST WAY!!!

George Hammond

Sep 19, 2023, 9:05:18 PM9/19/23
88 –
88 –[George E Hammond MS Physics]
88 –[Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
[VOLNEY] wrote –
"Where are your peer reviewed research papers with the scientific
observations and experimental evidence that any science paper needs? If
you don't have any, expect to be ignored by the science community."
.
[GEO. H] wrote –
... I have published only ONE peer-reviewed scientific paper (in the
Academic (Psychology) literature): –
.
The Cartesian Theory
Unification of Eysenck and Gray
Elsevier Scientific Ltd. 1994
https://tinyurl.com/2wnrjht3
also a full length free research only copy is located here:
https://tinyurl.com/28tyke6w
.
It took me 6 months, and was published in a relatively
prominent and well known academic psychology Journal
NEW IDEAS IN PSYCHOLOGY (1994)
.
It was based on 20 years of research and announces
my (historic) discovery of the long-lost
"Structural Model of Personality" first predicted to
exist 2500 years ago by Hippocrates himself.
.
AND LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THE REACTION
to it was –
I received one postcard from a library in France
asking me to "Please send them a free copy"
.
With that resounding response you can imagine
what kind of a response I would receive if I tried
to publish a "SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD"
in the academic literature ! No prominent journal
would publish it – They would simply tell me I was nuts !
.
I would remind you that SIGMUND FREUD
ONLY PUBLISHED ONE PEER-REVIEWED PAPER
in his entire career – and yet his collected works
fill an entire shelf in major libraries – including such
famous works as "The Interpretation of Dreams" and
"The Ego and the Id" etc. etc.
.
SO – since "Academia" has no intention of publishing
HAMMOND – I have resorted to publishing my discoveries
on Google Groups – SPR
BECAUSE
Microsoft (Google Groups) is widely known to maintain
a PERMANENT ARCHIVE of all of its posts – therefore
I am maintaining a PERMANENT DOCUMENTED
RECORD of my scientific discoveries – by publishing it
on sci.physics.relativity (SPR)
.
It is the only copyright protection I have!
.
George
.

George Hammond

Sep 20, 2023, 12:05:29 AM9/20/23
44 –
44 –[George E Hammond MS Physics]
44 –[Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
[Tom Roberts] wrote –
.
[Geo. Hammond] wrote –
"a" IS NOT A CONSTANT
a=a(t) is a FUNCTION OF TIME
Of course the space would be FLAT if a
was a constant
But –
"a" IS NOT A CONSTANT
a=a(t) is a FUNCTION OF TIME
.
And of course I have REPEATEDLY
explained what "a(t)" actually is –
.
...."a=a(t) is the changing size of the
world seen by a growing person under the
age of 20. As people grow larger, the
World consequently grows smaller! It
also becomes slower by the same factor
– for the first 20 years of life.
....a=a(t) begins around 3.5 at birth and
decreases 5% per year moving down
towards 1.0 (the true size of reality).
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
UNFORTUNATELY it never reaches 1.0 –
and for the world average adult human
(WHO, UNESCO, data) it actually only
goes down to about 1.20 ! This because
the world average adult is only about 85%
grown and 1/.85=1.18 or approx 1.20
We note in passing that growth stunting
of 30-40% is not uncommon in the 3rd
World due to famine and disease..
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Consequently the average world adult
sees a world that appears almost 20%
LARGER and FASTER than itactually
is ! And historically this unnerving
phenomenon IS KNOWN AS "GOD"
!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
..
I hope this answers your question Tom,
and INTERESTINGLY the curvature of this metric
turns out to be proportional to (da/dt) just like
it does in the classical FL RW metric where
(da/dt) is referred to as the "HUBBLE CONSTANT"
and is about 7%/gigayear in Astrophysics.
.
In the case of the HOBBIT METRIC (da/dt) turns out
to be the GROWTH RATE of human beings under the
age of 20 – and is about 5%/yeat – and we might call
this the "HOBBIT CONSTANT" of SUBJECTIVE
space-time similar to the Hubble Constant of
Astrophysical space-time !
.
We note with interest that the HOBBIT CONSTANT
is nearly 1 billion times larger than the Hubble Constant !
.
This is because of course – the Einsteinian Curvature
of SUBJECTIVE space-time is 1 billion times larger than
the curvature of (OBJECTIVE) Astrophysical space-time!
.
IOW the Einsteinian Curvature of "God" is approximately
1 billion times LARGER than the Einsteinian Curvature of
objective Astrophysical space-time.
... Which probably explains why "God" is a billion times more
IMPORTANT (relevant) to the average person in the world
than Astrophysics is !
.
George
.

Volney

Sep 20, 2023, 12:38:33 AM9/20/23
OK, so you have no peer reviewed scientific papers on this "Scientific
Proof of God". So obviously it's not scientific, you need to drop that word.
> .
> It took me 6 months, and was published in a relatively
> prominent and well known academic psychology Journal
> NEW IDEAS IN PSYCHOLOGY (1994)
> .
> It was based on 20 years of research and announces
> my (historic) discovery of the long-lost
> "Structural Model of Personality" first predicted to
> exist 2500 years ago by Hippocrates himself.
> .
> AND LET ME TELL YOU WHAT THE REACTION
> to it was –
> I received one postcard from a library in France
> asking me to "Please send them a free copy"

So apparently it simply wasn't useful to anyone.
> .
> With that resounding response you can imagine
> what kind of a response I would receive if I tried
> to publish a "SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD"
> in the academic literature ! No prominent journal
> would publish it – They would simply tell me I was nuts !

Did you consider that possibility?

Anyway, if it really has valid scientific evidence and experimental
results which really support your hypothesis strongly, they will publish
it. But it does need to properly follow scientific method!

> SO – since "Academia" has no intention of publishing
> HAMMOND – I have resorted to publishing my discoveries
> on Google Groups – SPR

So you have no intention of pursuing this scientifically, because you
already know that it's junk, perhaps?

> BECAUSE
> Microsoft (Google Groups) is widely known to maintain
> a PERMANENT ARCHIVE of all of its posts – therefore
> I am maintaining a PERMANENT DOCUMENTED
> RECORD of my scientific discoveries – by publishing it
> on sci.physics.relativity (SPR)

Bogus excuse. Google may decide to shut down their Usenet archive at any
time. In fact Google is infamous for shutting down unpopular products
completely. You are betting on Usenet remaining popular as its users age
out. (someone in sci.math asked if anyone was under the age of 40, he
got just one affirmative response from a 20 something)
> .
> It is the only copyright protection I have!

Wrong. According to US law and most other countries, stuff is BORN
copyrighted. You don't have to do anything! Submitting your work to the
Library of Congress gives stronger evidence of copyright and used to be
the only way to get a copyright. Note that posting to Usenet does
nothing to obtain a copyright.
> .
> George
> .

George Hammond

Sep 20, 2023, 1:06:49 AM9/20/23
77-
77-[George E Hammond MS Physics]
77-[Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.... Sure it is "born" copyrighted IF you can prove you
wrote it down somewhere – that's what I'm doing by
posting it on SPR – proving that I wrote it down....
Hence that "permanent archive" of Microsoft
becomes a matter of "legal relevance"
.
George

Volney

Sep 20, 2023, 1:53:49 AM9/20/23
On 9/19/2023 9:05 PM, George Hammond wrote:

> I would remind you that SIGMUND FREUD
> ONLY PUBLISHED ONE PEER-REVIEWED PAPER
> in his entire career – and yet his collected works

Freud has an h-index of 269, which means a minimum of 269 highly cited
papers, and likely many more.

> BECAUSE
> Microsoft (Google Groups) is

Google Groups is NOT Microsoft. It's Google (duh!).

> widely known to maintain
> a PERMANENT ARCHIVE of all of its posts – therefore
> I am maintaining a PERMANENT DOCUMENTED
> RECORD of my scientific discoveries – by publishing it
> on sci.physics.relativity (SPR)
> .
> It is the only copyright protection I have!

You would have been better off submitting them to journals, even if
rejected or if never cited. Or an archiving company like Iron Mountain.

Colon Badaev

Sep 20, 2023, 6:27:55 AM9/20/23
George H̶a̶m̶m̶o̶n̶d̶ wrote:

>> > |a² o o o. |
>> > |o o o-1/a²|

completely nonsense. That's a 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘅, not a tensor. We talk tensors
here. You are just 𝗮_𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝘆 wanting to impress america. Like kenseto,
𝗮_𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗳.

𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘀_𝘁𝗼_𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘄_𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁_𝗳𝗼𝗿_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲
Relations between the neighbors have been marred by a row over Kiev's
demands that its produce be sold on the Polish market
https://r%74.com/news/583262-poland-cut-support-ukraine-grain/

The minister’s comments echo similar remarks by Polish President Andrzej
Duda, who recently urged Ukraine “to remember that it receives help from
us,” and 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗞𝗶𝗲𝘃.

Full of debt but 𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸. That’s how foolish the khazar goys
running Ukraine are.

Nothing makes me happier to see 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗰𝗶𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀! 🍿

Poland together with khazar goy - nazist 𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗸𝗶 has eliminated more
500_000_𝘆𝘂𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀.

𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵_𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲_#54298765. " need public support" to support the banderists? Who
𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱_𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆_100_𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗱_𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 people? Go ask the public if they want to
support kiev, with 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿_3_𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀_𝗼𝗳_"_𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗴𝗲'𝘀" taking over your
𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹_𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺𝘀.....b s master!

Interesting scenario here. Maybe 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 would really invade western
Ukraine now! Russia doesn't care 𝗯𝘂𝘁_𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱_𝗨𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲_𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁_𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱? Ukraine
would have to capitulate. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰
𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀

George Hammond

Sep 20, 2023, 10:20:30 AM9/20/23
77-
77-[George E Hammond MS Physics]
77-[Hyannis Cape Cod MA US]
.
[George Hammond] wrote –
.
https://www.quora.com/Did-Sigmund-Freud-ever-do-any-peer-review-of-his-own-research
,
"During his lifetime, Freud did not typically
submit his work to peer review, . Instead,
Freud published his work in his own journal,
the "Zeitschrift für Psychoanalyse,"
.
His books have achieved enormous circulation
but none of them were formally peer-reviewed
by Academic authorities before publication!
.
[George Hammond] wrote –
.... If you want to talk to me you will have to
discuss the HOBBIT METRIC itself and
the fact that it is –
THE WORLD'S FIRST
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD
.
If you can't discuss that, we have nothing
to talk about – I will not engage in peripheral
arguments about OFF TOPIC subjects l..
.
AND FURTHERMORE I am quite assured
that publishing my discoveries on SPR
(Google groups) currently assures a
Public record of my priorities in the
discoveries
.
George
.

George Hammond

Sep 20, 2023, 10:42:15 AM9/20/23
On Wednesday, September 20, 2023 at 6:27:55 AM UTC-4, Colon Badaev wrote:

> completely nonsense. That's a 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘅, not a tensor.
22-
22-[George E Hammond MS Physics]
22-[Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
[George Hammond] wrote –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. | = (a.k.a. The HOBBIT METRIC)
|ooo-1/a²|
.
[Nymshifter] wrote –
completely nonsense. That's a 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹_𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗶𝘅, not a tensor.
.
[George Hammond] wrote –
WRONG – any competent mathematician knows
that a 2nd rank tensor can be written as a matrix
SEE –
.
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/20437/are-matrices-and-second-rank-tensors-the-same-thing
.
George
.

Volney

Sep 20, 2023, 2:02:20 PM9/20/23
Yet https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=N80kIiYAAAAJ&hl=en shows
his list of cited papers, a rather long list, and they state his h-index
of 291 (compared to 269 which I got from another source). You are
probably quibbling over something dumb like what was considered a
published journal or peer-reviewed paper, but the only possible way to
get an awesome citation h-index of 291 (much larger than even Einstein)
is to have 291 papers each with 291 or more citations each.
> .
> His books have achieved enormous circulation
> but none of them were formally peer-reviewed
> by Academic authorities before publication!

Again that may depend on the standards of his time (1884-1939) and the
standards of psychology vs. other sciences but an h-index that large
indicates many, many papers cited.
> .
> [George Hammond] wrote –
> .... If you want to talk to me you will have to
> discuss the HOBBIT METRIC itself and
> the fact that it is –
> THE WORLD'S FIRST
> SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD

Since you didn't even submit it to a journal, you need to remove the
false claim of 'scientific', until you do.
> .
> If you can't discuss that, we have nothing
> to talk about – I will not engage in peripheral
> arguments about OFF TOPIC subjects l..
> .
> AND FURTHERMORE I am quite assured
> that publishing my discoveries on SPR
> (Google groups) currently assures a
> Public record of my priorities in the
> discoveries

Not that anyone will care about useless, nonscientific "discoveries".
Personally, I see nothing but speculation.

George Hammond

Sep 20, 2023, 8:11:48 PM9/20/23
33-
33- [George E Hammond MS physics]
33-[Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
[Volney] wrote –
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
" Personally, I see nothing but speculation"
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
[George Hammond MS Physics]
... Name just ONE SINGLE THING in the theory that
you think is "speculation" !
... Just ANY ONE SINGLE THING !
..
And I will IMMEDIATELY post the unassailable
scientific evidence that PROVES that one carefully
selected item is NOT SPECULATIVE, but is in fact
more than sufficiently scientifically PROVEN!
.
Go ahead – either that, or admit you are a LIAR !.
.
George
.

Tom Roberts

Sep 20, 2023, 9:26:46 PM9/20/23
On 9/19/23 11:05 PM, George Hammond wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 2:03:11 PM UTC-4, Tom Roberts wrote:
>> On 9/19/23 6:08 AM, sci.physics.relativity wrote:
>>> |a² o o o. |
>>> |ooo-1/a²|
> "a" IS NOT A CONSTANT
> a=a(t) is a FUNCTION OF TIME
> ...."a=a(t) is the changing size of the
> world seen by a growing person under the
> age of 20. As people grow larger, the
> World consequently grows smaller! It
> also becomes slower by the same factor
> – for the first 20 years of life.

How stupid. Do you seriously think that the structure of the universe is
governed by the growth of a human child???? That is the silliest thing I
have seen around here (!).

Tom Roberts

Volney

Sep 20, 2023, 10:44:53 PM9/20/23
On 9/20/2023 8:11 PM, George Hammond wrote:
> 33-
> 33- [George E Hammond MS physics]
> 33-[Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
> .
> [Volney] wrote –
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> " Personally, I see nothing but speculation"
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> .
> [George Hammond MS Physics]
> ... Name just ONE SINGLE THING in the theory that
> you think is "speculation" !
> ... Just ANY ONE SINGLE THING !

All of it.
Since you don't provide any scientific observations or experimental
evidence, it is not science, it is not supported by reality, so it can
only be speculation.
> ..
> And I will IMMEDIATELY post the unassailable
> scientific evidence that PROVES that one carefully
> selected item is NOT SPECULATIVE, but is in fact
> more than sufficiently scientifically PROVEN!

Don't provide it to me, put it in a paper and submit it.

(that is, if it exists at all, if it did surely you would have provided
it here before. You have been kooking about this for years, probably
decades)
> .
> Go ahead – either that, or admit you are a LIAR !.

Where's the beef? Admit that you don't have any evidence at all.

Volney

Sep 20, 2023, 10:47:04 PM9/20/23
On 9/20/2023 9:26 PM, Tom Roberts wrote:

> How stupid. Do you seriously think that the structure of the universe is
> governed by the growth of a human child???? That is the silliest thing I
> have seen around here (!).

Never underestimate the silliness that the cranks here can dream up. Never.

(and I think calling it 'silly' is being too kind)

> Tom Roberts

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 21, 2023, 2:01:50 AM9/21/23
On Thursday, 21 September 2023 at 04:47:04 UTC+2, Volney wrote:
> On 9/20/2023 9:26 PM, Tom Roberts wrote:
>
> > How stupid. Do you seriously think that the structure of the universe is
> > governed by the growth of a human child???? That is the silliest thing I
> > have seen around here (!).
> Never underestimate the silliness that the cranks here can dream up. Never.

They can even insist that setting clocks to
9 192 631 774 is setting them to 9 192 631 770
(which is "Newton mode")...

George Hammond

Sep 21, 2023, 3:08:50 PM9/21/23
99 –
99 – [George E Hammond MS Physics]
99 – [Hyannis Cape Cod MA USA]
.
99 – [Tom Roberts] wrote –
– – "How stupid. Do you seriously think that
– – the structure of the universe is governed
– – by the growth of a human child????
– – That is the silliest thing I have seen
– – around here (!)."
.
– – Tom Roberts
.
[George Hammond] writes: –
. Look Tom Roberts: – HUMAN REALITY
CONSISTS of 2–SPACETIMES !
.
1 – SUBJECTIVE space-time which is what you
see with your bare eyeballs when you open your
eyes every morning !
.
2 – OBJECTIVE space-time which Astrophysics
measures with Telescopes, Interferometers, and
Cesium Clocks !
.
The 2 – space-time's are NOT IDENTICAL !
.
HOWEVER – BOTH space times have
NONZERO 4D Riemannian curvature !
.
HOWEVER the curvature of Subjective
space-time VARIES from person to person
and depends upon their age, while the
curvature of Objective space-time is a
relatively fixed quantity.
.
AND NOTABLY the Curvature of Subjective
space-time is 1-BILLION times larger than
the curvature of Objective space-time !
.
THE REASON FOR THIS is that the curvature
of SUBJECTIVE space-time is caused by the
incomplete growth of the human brain – while
the curvature of OBJECTIVE space-time is
caused by GRAVITY !
.
FURTHERMORE the curvature of Subjective
space-time is referred to as "" GOD" and the
curvature of Objective space-time is called
GRAVITY !
.
This tells us that the "Curvature of God" is
a BILLION times larger Than the Curvature
of Gravity !
.
...This is why billions upon billions of human
beings are talking about "God" while only a few
hundred thousand human beings are talking
about "Astrophysics".
... And this is why the curvature of God is
described in the World's most famous book
– the King James Bible and the curvature
of Astrophysics is recorded in things like the
"CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics" !
.
Tom – I hope this clears up your fundamental
misunderstanding of the meaning of the
"HOBBIT METRIC".
.
George, Hyannis