Do relative speeds add relatively?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2021, 12:27:25 PM11/22/21

Kip Foh

Nov 22, 2021, 1:09:18 PM11/22/21
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

sure, but hanging public places are ready to be re-introduced. There are
no alternatives. You can't allow strangers to euthanize you with toxic
lethal poison into your veins.

and pay attention, there are no 90% already vaccinate. It's a lie. An
insult to humanity and the human brain. My bet is there is no more that 5
to 10% "vaccinated". They are lying criminals.

Australia Rounds Up Close Contacts Into Concentration Camps, Germany Eyes
Austria-like Forced Vax https://www.bitchute.com/video/ILfb6oqY6HB4/

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2021, 1:58:10 PM11/24/21

How can relatives speeds become another overall relative again...?

Brain Hubbs

Nov 26, 2021, 1:04:16 PM11/26/21
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> How can relatives speeds become another overall relative again...?

Mockba.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2021, 2:03:42 PM11/26/21
On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 10:04:16 AM UTC-8, Brain Hubbs wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > How can relatives speeds become another overall relative again...?

Light is not a relative?
The atom can move behind it?
That makes the atom an absolute like light...

Mitchell Raemsch

Brain Hubbs

Nov 26, 2021, 2:07:43 PM11/26/21
Kak da. Shto ta koe, Mockba. Adin, dva, tree, cetire. Balsoi titan.

Michael Moroney

Nov 26, 2021, 3:54:30 PM11/26/21
On 11/26/2021 2:07 PM, Brain Hubbs wrote:
> mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Light is not a relative? The atom can move behind it?
>> That makes the atom an absolute like light...
>
> Kak da. Shto ta koe, Mockba. Adin, dva, tree, cetire. Balsoi titan.

Are there now *two* nymshifting trolls active here? This one is even
dumber than the other one, if that's even possible. I guess the Kremlin
can't afford to hire a smart troll, much less two of them.

Brain Hubbs

Nov 26, 2021, 4:53:32 PM11/26/21
Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Light is not a relative? The atom can move behind it?
>>> That makes the atom an absolute like light...
>>
>> Kak da. Shto ta koe, Mockba. Adin, dva, tree, cetire. Balsoi titan.
>
> Are there now *two* nymshifting trolls active here? This one is even
> dumber than the other one, if that's even possible. I guess the Kremlin
> can't afford to hire a smart troll, much less two of them.

Nu COVID Variant Found ONLY in Fully Vaccinated All four Botswana Nu
variant patients were fully vaccinated
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/four-botswana-nu-variant-patients-fully-vaccinated/