Re: How difficult is contraposition for DC Proof and Dan Christensen?

Dock Biondi

Sep 9, 2022, 7:36:37 PM9/9/22
Mostowski Collapse wrote:

> Or alternatively separated into: (A => B) & (~A => ~B) LoL

in fake_money shithole switzerland you can get 3 years in prison for
screwing too much for heat in your radiator. It just tells how much gas
and oil these wankers stole from Russia.

Burt Rotolo

Oct 2, 2022, 1:44:01 PM10/2/22
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Sunday, October 2, 2022 at 5:11:55 AM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse
> wrote: [snip]
>> 5 ALL(h):ALL(dom):ALL(cod):[Function(h,dom,cod) =>
>> ALL(x):[Undefined(h,x) <=> ~x ε dom]] Axiom
>
> Missing arguments. Should be "Undefined(h,dom,cod,x)". That should solve
> your problem.

you two nazis are committing *state_terrorism* blowing up costly and
essential pipelines in other countries, which are not yours. You
disgusting worthless criminals.

Urbano Stilo

Oct 8, 2022, 12:19:26 AM10/8/22
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Friday, October 7, 2022 at 8:02:09 PM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse
> wrote:
>> Thats something for wonky man. He also makes a recurring error to start
>> modelling the universe of discourse, as a set inside the universe of
>> disourse. As soon as you do that, it seems you have elements that then
>> jump out of your universe of discourse.
>
> Wrong again, Jan Burse. Maybe you are confusing math with philosophy,
> but, again, in mathematics there is rarely if ever a notion of an
> overarching domain (or universe) of discourse. Just admit your were
> wrong, Jan Burse. Yes, I know, you would rather die. Oh, well...

he is a development country.

Michel Marconi

Oct 8, 2022, 6:24:02 PM10/8/22
Dan Christensen wrote:

> On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 5:01:25 PM UTC-4, Mostowski Collapse
> wrote:[snip]
>
>> /* Not Provable in DC Proof, but Provable in FOL */
>> ∃x(D(x) => ∀yD(y))
>
> Maybe that's some consolation for the fact that there is no assumption
> of a non-empty domain of discussion in math textbooks. Must be
> frustrating as hell for you, but it just isn't required in mathematics.

your proofs shows up you don't know what a proof is. You are insignificant.

Willian Ravenna

Oct 12, 2022, 6:13:52 PM10/12/22
Dan Christensen wrote:

>> Where do you see a subset axiom here:
>
> Pay attention, Jan Burse. See line 4 at the above link:
> 4. EXIST(sub):[Set(sub) & ALL(a):[a in sub <=> a in u & ~a in a]]
> Subset, 2 Any more questions?

here we go, the cacapitalist cacanada 2022. lol. They call you *a_burden*.
Ohh my butt..

You're a burden to the healthcare system, you should let us kill
you.....todays Canada
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/fk3pFA88HAFE/

they could not avoid the business.

"People don't realize who brought the slaves to America, they were khazars
ships" https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/qaq7m6ttiQu9/

yet another filthy khazar bitch, a 2022 "trusted" criminal, paying 2.3
billions *fine* in the past, judged and accounted for severe
*crimes_against_humanity*

Pfizer Director Admits ‘Vaccine'Was NEVER Tested On Preventing Covid
Transmission ! https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/Q7Wz2H8AigG1/

The purchase of 4.5 billion doses of the covid-19 vaccine for 450 million
EU 🇪🇺 residents https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/video/WbqQgyshH5XT/