Einstein didn't need relativity

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2021, 5:51:46 PM11/19/21
He introduced an addendum 1905 paper
that he considered as his alternative.
His Closing Velocity proposal does
not have the paradoxes that relativity
has. Contradictions in theory don't
ever apply.

Mitchell Raemsch

Python

Nov 19, 2021, 6:00:23 PM11/19/21
smitch...@gmail.com wrote:
> He introduced an addendum 1905 paper
> that he considered as his alternative.

Reference? Of course not, you're lying Smitch.

Luigi Cotta

Nov 19, 2021, 6:40:44 PM11/19/21
all orbits in this world are helixes. Bring me to your spiritual leader.
Your country is a rabbit hole.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2021, 7:41:55 PM11/19/21
Einstein didn't need relativity.
He called his alternative 1905 paper
closing velocity. You can find it
for yourself.

The liar lies and it was not me.
Einstein was not an atheist...

Michael Moroney

Nov 19, 2021, 10:10:27 PM11/19/21
It was written on the same paper that Einstein wrote the atheists were
out to get him on the day he died. This paper is hidden under Mitch's
neutronium.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2021, 3:43:00 PM11/20/21
Einstein had an alternative.
And he was not an atheist.

Python

Nov 20, 2021, 3:51:05 PM11/20/21
Wrong. Liar!

> And he was not an atheist.

Partly wrong. Half-liar!

You'll go to Hell, sinner.

Michael Moroney

Nov 20, 2021, 4:07:58 PM11/20/21
So why do you lie about this, just like you lie about Einstein writing
anything down just before he died?

What does God think of liars such as yourself?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2021, 1:36:57 PM11/21/21
On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 1:07:58 PM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:
> On 11/20/2021 3:42 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> >> It was written on the same paper that Einstein wrote the atheists were
> >> out to get him on the day he died. This paper is hidden under Mitch's
> >> neutronium.
> >
> > Einstein had an alternative.

Einstein wasn't an atheist. He said he never was
on his last day and that science wanted to
lie to him about religion.

Mitchell Raemsch

Wilm Dulin

Nov 21, 2021, 2:05:24 PM11/21/21
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > Einstein had an alternative.
>
> Einstein wasn't an atheist. He said he never was
> on his last day and that science wanted to lie to him about religion.

good point, but he was not Christian. You have to be that, Orthodox.

Another one worth following:

Conflict Of Interest Covid in Australia [mirrored]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/M6xtOhsyUO1A/

in my opinion these overpaid capitalist *public_servants*, thinking they
are elite, did a big mistake misunderstanding *technology*, with which
already they could subjugate the planet. But the technology is often
incomplete, made "possible", etc before frauds and myriads of errors that
might occur. It looks like that these capitalist_fascist, severely
*uneducated* public_servants, are all going to be fucked up
penetratingly. It's a sin letting these satanists escape.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2021, 2:56:26 PM11/21/21
You are a hypocrite.
Einstein didn't need relativity.
And he had a God.

Michael Moroney

Nov 21, 2021, 4:56:07 PM11/21/21
On 11/21/2021 1:36 PM, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, November 20, 2021 at 1:07:58 PM UTC-8, Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Einstein had an alternative.
>
>> So why do you lie about this, just like you lie about Einstein writing anything down just before he died?
>>
>> What does God think of liars such as yourself?

> Einstein wasn't an atheist. He said he never was
> on his last day and that science wanted to
> lie to him about religion.

Why do you lie about this, just like you lie about Einstein writing
anything down just before he died?

What does God think of liars such as yourself?
You're going to wind up with your buddy Roy Masters, Smitch!

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2021, 1:17:17 PM11/23/21
Einstein On his last day he wrote how the atheist
scientists Niels Bohr was lying to him about
his true intentions...

Michael Moroney

Nov 23, 2021, 1:24:08 PM11/23/21
Why do you continue to lie about this, Smitch? If you were telling the
truth, you could show us a reference or image of that. Besides, dying
Einstein was in no shape to write anything.

I have a feeling you'll be keeping Roy Masters company in a warm place
if you keep up your lies, Smitch.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2021, 7:42:06 PM11/23/21
Mitchell Raemsch

Michael Moroney

Nov 24, 2021, 12:25:01 AM11/24/21
Nobody knows for sure, Smitch. What we do know is that there is no piece
of paper written by Einstein stating so, or stating that Niels Bohr lied
about any intentions. And we know you are lying about it.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2021, 12:59:58 PM11/24/21
Einstein was no atheist and he said it on his last day...
He said then that Bohr was his problem in that way.
Einstein had a God.

Michael Moroney

Nov 24, 2021, 4:02:23 PM11/24/21
Why do you keep lying, Smitch? Are you the Second Coming of Roy Masters?

Nobody knows what Einstein said on his last day, his nurses didn't know
German.

Brain Hubbs

Nov 25, 2021, 4:53:06 PM11/25/21
you two ladies have no perimeter institute. Einstine said something about
his heart stopping beating.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2021, 8:06:57 PM11/25/21
He wrote something on his last day...
You do know he had a pencil...

Michael Moroney

Nov 26, 2021, 1:37:32 AM11/26/21
You do know he was nearly dead, and could barely mumble in German, much
less write anything.

Besides, where is there a copy of what he wrote? Nope, you made it all
up when you learned Einstein spoke only in German to his nurse when he died.

Give a reference to this pencil written note, or admit that you lie as
much as your hero, Roy Masters.

Brain Hubbs

Nov 26, 2021, 4:20:24 PM11/26/21
Michael Moroney wrote:

>> He wrote something on his last day...
>> You do know he had a pencil...
>
> You do know he was nearly dead, and could barely mumble in German, much
> less write anything.
> Besides, where is there a copy of what he wrote? Nope, you made it all
> up when you learned Einstein spoke only in German to his nurse when he
> died. Give a reference to this pencil written note, or admit that you
> lie as much as your hero, Roy Masters.

this is a lie. He, Einstine, was married and living with his cousin, elsa.
Which is illegal in many countries. This alone invalidates his relativity
big time. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elsa_Einstein

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2021, 8:27:31 PM11/26/21
No. He died in his sleep.
He wrote earlier that day...

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2021, 8:28:22 PM11/26/21
He didn't need relativity...

Michael Moroney

Nov 27, 2021, 12:29:53 AM11/27/21
So why won't you give us a reference for that paper? It's because you
are a liar, that paper doesn't exist at all, and Einstein was in no
shape to write anything whatsoever. Why do you lie, Lying Mitch???

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2021, 2:14:53 PM11/27/21
Einstein had his alternative in a 1905 addendum paper...
Einstein didn't need relativity...

Michael Moroney

Nov 27, 2021, 2:40:12 PM11/27/21
Lying Smitch, I didn't ask you about your other lie. I asked you for a
reference for your imaginary piece of paper where Einstein allegedly
wrote anything about atheists, Bohr, lies or anything else. Because it
doesn't exist and never did, Smitch.

Roy Masters sure taught you well, Smitch.

Brigdare Doss

Nov 27, 2021, 2:55:57 PM11/27/21
Michael Moroney wrote:

>> Einstein had his alternative in a 1905 addendum paper...
>> Einstein didn't need relativity...
>>
> Lying Smitch, I didn't ask you about your other lie. I asked you for a
> reference for your imaginary piece of paper where Einstein allegedly
> wrote anything about atheists, Bohr, lies or anything else. Because it
> doesn't exist and never did, Smitch.
> Roy Masters sure taught you well, Smitch.

What are you talking about. Disregard the largeness of your errorbars, it
tells *NOTHING* about the validity of a performed measurement. That
measurement can be close to 100% exact, and your large *errorbars* will
crashes tremendously, with a bang.