Re: [RR] La relativité du temps

Richard Hachel

Jul 27, 2023, 8:16:04 AM7/27/23

If you can read french language.

<http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=cll1-_97fp2_uGs2RH5JDex752A@jntp>

-----------------------------

Le 27/07/2023 à 14:05, Richard Hachel a écrit :

> Le temps est relatif.
>
> Un observateur présent dans un référentiel mesurera un temps entre deux
> événements qui lui est personnel.
>
> Un observateur présent dans un autre mesurera un temps différent.
>
> On peut dès lors, si l'on comprend bien la théorie, et si on la maîtrise
> bien (ce qui est rarissime),
> s'amuser à faire des petits jeux simples.
>
> Je posais cette semaine deux petits dessins, avec des wagons, et je demandais
> de me donner la correspondance entre To le temps mesuré dans le référentiel du
> wagon, et To', le temps mesuré dans le référentiel du quai.
>
> <http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?Ni3WFQU_oXB0x4MaYTh3nbIGScE@jntp/Data.Media:3>
>
> <http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?Ni3WFQU_oXB0x4MaYTh3nbIGScE@jntp/Data.Media:4>
>
> La réponse était très simple.
>
> La réponse, je la donne ici : To'=To/sqrt(1-Vo²/c²)
>
> J'avais demandé à ceux qui avait fait un peu de physique relativiste de ne
> pas répondre, afin de laisser
> les newtoniens répondre à la question. Ils n'ont pas répondu. Ils se sont
> mis en faute.
>
> Je tourne donc la page, puisqu'ils ne veulent pas progresser, et je m'adresse
> à ceux qui connaissent
> les bases de la théorie de la relativité (les autres pouvant retourner dormir
> avec Newton).
>
> Cette fois-ci, nous n'envoyons pas le signal lumineux du sol au plafond, mais
> de derrière jusque devant, dans le sens de la marche.
>
> Dans le référentiel du wagon, on note To=d/c
>
> <http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?Ni3WFQU_oXB0x4MaYTh3nbIGScE@jntp/Data.Media:1>
>
> Dans le référentiel de la voie, on notera To'=d'/c
>
> <http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?Ni3WFQU_oXB0x4MaYTh3nbIGScE@jntp/Data.Media:2>
>
> Jusque là, c'est facile.
>
> Mais qui me donnera, cette fois, To' en fonction de To?
>
> Attention, la question n'est pas simple du tout!
>
> Je vous supplie de bien la lire, de bien considérer les choses, et de faire au
> moins une page papier
> de réflexion écrite avant de poster.
>
> Qui peut répondre?

R.H.

Message has been deleted

Richard Hachel

Jul 28, 2023, 10:10:04 AM7/28/23
Le 28/07/2023 à 13:13, Richard Hachel a écrit :
> Le 28/07/2023 à 10:17, Richard Verret a écrit :

> The half-life time of a meson in its own reference frame is T'r, that where it
> is at rest: T'r = Tr. In relativity this property is called invariance of proper
> times. Despite everything, she advocates the first option, that of time dilation,
> which is contradictory, incoherent. The second option, on the other hand, is
> coherent. The real lifetime and the real velocity of the muons are respectively
> T'r and Vr, the lifetime To and the velocity Vo are, in fact, the values perceived
> by a terrestrial observer and not the "true" values.
> Hence the need to distinguish reality from what is of the order of observation.

Exactly.

No, only it's more logical and more natural to talk about real things and
to explain them correctly, but in addition, if you switch to accelerated
reference systems, you'll quickly realize that it's absolutely essential.

Note that if the observable velocities used were real, ie if there was
neither anisochrony nor relativity of chronotropies in the universe, we
could make Vo+Uo=Wo in a simple way.

We would have for example a speed Vo=0.8c and another Uo=0.5c and we
could simply add them to have Wo=1.3c.

It would be very simple and very practical.

Now, it doesn't work like that, we don't add "like that" "shadows of
things".

Let's take two buildings, one whose shadow is 50 meters at 2 p.m., the
other whose shadow is 80 meters at 4 p.m.

I cannot say that if we put the two buildings on top of each other, the
building would measure 130 meters. There would be a double problem here.
Not only is the shadow not the exact height, but they aren't even taken at
the same time.

That's why I ask to be rigorous to those who want to do relativity, and
why I reformulated everything, from simple little experiments to
accelerated frames of reference, and taking baby steps because if it's
mathematically very simple, it's full of little conceptual pitfalls and
false beliefs to be pruned.

For obervable velocity additions, I gave the correct addition:

Wo=sqrt[(Vo+cosµ.Uo)²+(sinµ.Uo)²(1-Vo²/c²)]/(1+cosµ.Uo.Vo/c²)

I'll let you understand, if you don't mind, the beauty of the equation
itself.

You can have fun, if you have a little time, because it's worth testing
and having certain things in mind, doing the following things.

1. What happens if I put a speed Vo=c?

2. What happens if I put a speed Uo=c?

3. What happens if the addition is longitudinal? Will I get the
physicists' longitudinal equation which is Wo=(Vo+Uo)/(1+Vo.Uo/c²)?

4. What happens if the addition is perpendicular? Will I get the
physicists equation which is
Wo=sqrt[Vo²+Uo²-Vo²Uo²/c²)

5. What happens if the velocities are very low compared to c (as in our
usual world) and if we can consider that Uo/c and Vo/c ~ 0?

<http://news2.nemoweb.net/jntp?TQBqnnUpSCJAN2nV05ECCs1FNa8@jntp/Data.Media:1>

R.H.
<http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=EIx3ejHhEqKRvfYtVc-QHkjtMBU@jntp>

Message has been deleted

xip14

Jul 30, 2023, 10:00:44 AM7/30/23
Articuler ou ne pas articuler

au moins essayer Humptess
observer tydumptydump
les bancs argentés dorés
des poissons qui s'agglutinent ou se dispersent
s'assit sur un mur
les yeux noués en lettre e,
chut, une fois de plus
dans un frisson, frôlent les cendres
une fois encore,
articulé par
se releva, Humpty
lèvres arrondies en O.

Richard Hachel

Jul 30, 2023, 10:21:59 AM7/30/23
Si c'est en O, ça doit être introscimible.

R.H.