Russian state TV tells viewers nuke war likely...

The Starmaker

Sep 23, 2022, 4:12:01 PM9/23/22
Russian state TV tells viewers nuke war likely...

Putin threatens to use The BOMB.

Putin has *already* made the decision.

Ask the atomic bomb expert, Albert Einstein...

It is more economical for Putin to drop a nuclear bomb on
on Ukraine instead of wasting money on
missiles, tanks, bullets, and soldiers on Ukraine.

One bomb will do it! Destroy everything! And you Save Money!!!!

He probably would do what the USA did to Japan...
drop two atomic bombs.

PLUS! It will scare the hell out of rest of the world and pussy Biden.

There are no consequences.

Biden got a basement, where's yours?

You can use his basement, right?

Now, the Fact is..

the atomic bomb was dropped on Japan in August, 1945...

but, Albert Einstein was informed that the atomic bomb would
be used on Japan back in March that same year..

dats around five months ahead of time.

Putin has already made the decision.

What is anybody going to do about it? NOTHING!

It just makes good tvee...

(but they should get all those pretty girls out first...i want some of dat)

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 23, 2022, 4:22:13 PM9/23/22
The Starmaker wrote:

> Ask the atomic bomb expert, Albert Einstein...
>
> It is more economical for Putin to drop a nuclear bomb on on Ukraine
> instead of wasting money on
> missiles, tanks, bullets, and soldiers on Ukraine.

amazing he was an *expert* in something he denied. He didn't understood
tensors and was against Niels Bohr of Copenhagen, because the atoms don't
play dices. When I go to Odessa, I go to Russia, not to the nonexistent
uKraina. To go to the nazi uKraina right now, and anytime, is imbecility.
How the hell you guys trust travelling to oligarch khakhole nazi uKraina,
which never existed on the world map before CCCP??

JanPB

Sep 23, 2022, 5:56:23 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 1:12:01 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Russian state TV tells viewers nuke war likely...
>
> Putin threatens to use The BOMB.
>
> Putin has *already* made the decision.

Putin will almost certainly be "liquidated" by his
Kremlin courtiers the instant he makes a more concrete
move in that direction (and probably with China's promise of
financial help in the future, etc.)

But for now Putin, being a former KGB agent, knows how to
psychologically play an abysmally weak hand he's been dealt.
Unfortunately, many western politicians do not have much
experience how to deal with that type of gangster, their
experience has been mostly with other politicians.

Same goes for the media.

--
Jan

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 23, 2022, 6:12:24 PM9/23/22
JanPB wrote:

>> Putin threatens to use The BOMB. Putin has *already* made the decision.
>
> Putin will almost certainly be "liquidated" by his Kremlin courtiers the

but the next will make polakia history much faster. The putina is not evil
enough. He brought disrespect over the Russian military.

Jeiker Carboni

Sep 23, 2022, 7:13:35 PM9/23/22
Michael Moroney wrote:

> On 9/23/2022 6:12 PM, Jeiker Carboni wrote:
>
>> The putina is not evil enough. He brought disrespect over the Russian
>> military.
>
> He sure did! Before February, the 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 military was thought to
> be a

it still is, the putina made western peninsula the poorest shithole on the
planet. Without energy stolen on *fake_money* they suck dicks or leave.
The *collective_west* has no tools to avoid the sucking of the dicks in
low temperature. They *just_wanted_to_kill_Russia*. The wealthy will
already leave. But they are nazis, not to forget, for the people taking
them in custody.

JanPB

Sep 23, 2022, 10:28:45 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 3:12:24 PM UTC-7, Jeiker Carboni wrote:
> JanPB wrote:
>
> >> Putin threatens to use The BOMB. Putin has *already* made the decision.
> >
> > Putin will almost certainly be "liquidated" by his Kremlin courtiers the
> but the next will make polakia history much faster.

Extremely doubtful but of course one cannot completely ignore
a madman.

> The putina is not evil
> enough. He brought disrespect over the Russian military.

He turned out to be merely Yet Another Standard-issue Russian Dictator.
(I admit I used to consider him to be more of a Dick Cheney type:
evil but also intelligent. Now I know the guy is simply very clever but
not intelligent.)

--
Jan

JanPB

Sep 23, 2022, 10:33:52 PM9/23/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 4:13:35 PM UTC-7, Jeiker Carboni wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
> > On 9/23/2022 6:12 PM, Jeiker Carboni wrote:
> >
> >> The putina is not evil enough. He brought disrespect over the Russian
> >> military.
> >
> > He sure did! Before February, the 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 military was thought to
> > be a
>
> it still is, the putina made western peninsula the poorest shithole on the
> planet. Without energy stolen on *fake_money* they suck dicks or leave.
> The *collective_west* has no tools to avoid the sucking of the dicks in
> low temperature. They *just_wanted_to_kill_Russia*.

No, it's Russia that has been the constant problem (that's a euphemism,
we are talking mass murder here) for its neighbours. It's now simply that
that bill comes due for Russia. Unless Putin leaves Ukraine quickly, there will
be no more delaying the payment of that debt. And it will have to pay it back,
as the saying goes, "with interest and with interest paid on the interest".

We cannot afford tolerating this goon of an "empire wannabe" anymore.

--
Jan

Richard Hertz

Sep 23, 2022, 11:39:26 PM9/23/22
Pay in rubles, asshole. You'll get a 30% discount on the spot price.

Or, tell the ukies to open the pipes and tell the germans to open NS2 (paying in rubles, of course).

And tell your national energy suppliers to put a cap on the prices for industry and households. They are GREEDY!

The Starmaker

Sep 24, 2022, 1:01:02 AM9/24/22
"gangster"????

All governmnets are run by a gangster or gangsters.

All governments are in the 'protection racket business'.

President Biden, his son Hunter Biden, and their whole fuckin family are running a criminal enterprize.

Don't they call Trump "The Don"?

Isn't the Venusula government run by gangsters?

Aren't all the governments on earth run by a gangster or gangsters??

Russia is simply a Mafia State.

Albert Einstein was a gangster who provided other gangsters with a better weapon then a Al Capone Tommy Gun.

"The M1921 Thompson submachine gun, or more commonly, the Tommy Gun, is an American-made submachine gun, the Mafia's most legendary instrument of death.
It was the Long-Range weapon of the Mafia and the Mid-Range weapon of Al Capone."

"A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory." -Albert Einstein

JanPB

Sep 24, 2022, 3:05:31 AM9/24/22
On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 10:01:02 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> JanPB wrote:
> >
> > On Friday, September 23, 2022 at 1:12:01 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> > > Russian state TV tells viewers nuke war likely...
> > >
> > > Putin threatens to use The BOMB.
> > >
> > > Putin has *already* made the decision.
> >
> > Putin will almost certainly be "liquidated" by his
> > Kremlin courtiers the instant he makes a more concrete
> > move in that direction (and probably with China's promise of
> > financial help in the future, etc.)
> >
> > But for now Putin, being a former KGB agent, knows how to
> > psychologically play an abysmally weak hand he's been dealt.
> > Unfortunately, many western politicians do not have much
> > experience how to deal with that type of gangster, their
> > experience has been mostly with other politicians.
> >
> > Same goes for the media.
> >
> > --
> > Jan
> "gangster"????
>
> All governmnets are run by a gangster or gangsters.

But order of magnitude is paramount. Hitler is not the same as
some dude stealing a chocolate bar.

> All governments are in the 'protection racket business'.

Yes but it's not saying anything because, again, it ignores the
order of magnitude. Obviously, at some magnification level that's
random enough, everyone is equal, be it Mother Theresa or
Dick Cheney. There is zero information content in a statement like this.

> President Biden, his son Hunter Biden, and their whole fuckin family are running a criminal enterprize.

Sure but how does that excuse Putin from invading Ukraine, exactly?
Try robbing a bank and telling the policeman who caught you that
"Putin does worse". See how much mileage you get from it in front
of the judge.

> Aren't all the governments on earth run by a gangster or gangsters??

Again, this evens-out all the criteria so the claim becomes devoid of
content.

Etc.

--
Jan

The Starmaker

Sep 24, 2022, 3:59:48 AM9/24/22
You need to understand from Putin's point of view...

On April 15, 2021 Andriy Melnyk, Ukrainian ambassador to Germany, told
Deutschlandfunk radio that if Ukraine was not allowed to become a NATO
member, his country might have to reconsider its status as a
non-nuclear weapon state to guarantee its defense

In February 2022, Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky renewed such
sentiments, suggesting that Ukraine would potentially view the
Budapest Memorandum as invalid should its security guarantees not be
met

"If you have nuclear weapons, people don't invade you."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_and_Ukraine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction

What's it all about, Ukraine...

It's all Albert Einstein's doing.

It's about atomic bombs.

Albert Einstein said
that what is needed
is to put atomic bombs
pointing to places like Russia.

The Ukraine guy said if
i cannot be part of NATO
then I will put atomic bombs
pointing at Russia.

Russia said, "I cannot have that."

So, Russia needed to grab Ukraine
before it happens.

(Russia won't invade Ukraine if
they have atomic bombs pointing
at them)

The USA told
Ukraine
give up all your
atomic bombs
and you will be protected.

It was a lie.

Tim Tiraboschi

Sep 24, 2022, 8:57:37 AM9/24/22
JanPB wrote:

>> it still is, the putina made western peninsula the poorest shithole on
>> the planet. Without energy stolen on *fake_money* they suck dicks or
>> leave. The *collective_west* has no tools to avoid the sucking of the
>> dicks in low temperature. They *just_wanted_to_kill_Russia*.
>
> No, it's Russia that has been the constant problem (that's a euphemism,
> we are talking mass murder here) for its neighbours. It's now simply
> that that bill comes due for Russia. Unless Putin leaves Ukraine
> quickly, there will be no more delaying the payment of that debt. And it
> will have to pay it back, as the saying goes, "with interest and with
> interest paid on the interest".

it just reflects the fucking unskilled and uneducated imbecile your are,
inspite of that fascist diploma you probably got in nazi amercacania. You
are talking about *fake_money* "interest", you fool. Kenseto is a doctor
in physics when compared to you. The "euro" is already fucked up, what
"money", you fucking idiot. This guy isn't understanding anything.

JanPB

Sep 24, 2022, 2:12:51 PM9/24/22
Reread what I wrote.

--
Jan

Richard Hertz

Sep 24, 2022, 5:06:01 PM9/24/22
These are fresh news from a "serious" site at Greece. They have had accurate predictions since Feb 24:

https://warnews247-gr.translate.goog/i-polonia-etoimazetai-gia-pyriniki-katastrofi-o-b-poutin-epikyronei-tin-pebti-tin-allagi-synoron-paradidei-telesigrafo-stous-oukranous/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Poland is preparing for a nuclear disaster: B. Putin approves the border change on Thursday & delivers an ultimatum to Ukraine...
"Fast-track" breakup of Ukraine - 24/09/2022 - 22:57

With "fast-track" procedures comes the dissolution of Ukraine, as the Russian State Duma (Lower House) will debate next Thursday, September 29, the bills that integrate the 4 former Ukrainian regions in which the referendums are now being held.

Therefore, immediately after the end of the referendums on the 27th of the month in Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporizhia and Kherson, the ratification of the border change will follow on the 29th of September.

A little later, the president of Russia, B. Putin, is expected to deliver a new speech in which he will declare martial law and deliver an ultimatum to the Ukrainians to leave within 24 hours from the territories that now belong to Russia.

Otherwise, Russia will declare war on Ukraine, abolishing the term "special military operation" and all that it implies. It will be total war.

Russian President Vladimir Putin may address the Federal Assembly on September 30, according to reports.

Around then, the Russian ultimatum is expected to be delivered to the Ukrainians.

In this way, the publication of WarNews247 two months ago about the "fast-track" dissolution of Ukraine will be confirmed.

Read also: Dissolution of Ukraine with "fast-track" procedures: An emergency meeting of the Duma was called by B. Putin - Dramatic developments are coming!

On Thursday, the borders of Russia and Ukraine change!
In more detail, the Russian State Duma (Lower House) will debate next Thursday, September 29, bills that integrate parts of Ukraine into Russia, the Russian news agency TASS reported today, citing an anonymous source.

The TASS telegram was relayed by Reuters.

Moscow began holding referendums on joining Russia in four occupied regions of Ukraine on Friday, prompting condemnation from Kyiv and the West, which dismissed the votes as fraudulent and vowed not to recognize their results.

Voting is expected to conclude on Tuesday.

The Russian news agency TASS has already provided a first image from the referendums.

According to his report, the first day of the referendum in the Donetsk and Lugansk People's Republics went smoothly.

At the same time, both republics reported shelling from Ukraine.

In fact, one person was killed west of Donetsk, while in the town of Rubiznoye in the Lugansk People's Republic, people were forced to vote in a shelter.

Due to the possibility of Ukrainian strikes, some polling stations, notably those in Alchevsk and Severodonetsk, closed earlier than expected.

How many voted?

More than 20% of citizens were reported to have voted in the Donbas republics (Donetsk and Lugansk) by 20:00 on Friday.

23.64% of those registered in the electoral rolls in the Donetsk People's Republic and 21.97% of those registered in the Lugansk People's Republic participated in the vote.

According to TASS, 15.31% of voters participated in the process in Kherson region and 20.52% in Zaporizhia.

They are handing out potassium iodide tablets in Polish schools!
"Poland has begun to prepare for a nuclear disaster," reports the newspaper Rzeczpospolita, which adds that " schools in Poland are preparing to distribute potassium iodide tablets to children" due to the escalation in Ukraine.

Such information exists, among others, from Warsaw. There, the Metropolitan City Council reported that "preparations are underway to distribute tablets containing potassium iodide in case of a radiation emergency."

School principals have been informed that they can participate in the distribution of protective equipment from the effects of radiation.

Potassium iodide is a substance that blocks the absorption of radioactive iodine-131. It is given in the event of a radiation emergency and may involve school principals. This is the result of a briefing given to principals at the National Association of Teaching Staff.

"They inform us of meetings during which they are required by the municipalities to distribute tablets in case of a possible threat. Some people hear that they will have six hours for such a distribution from the announcement of the alarm, although it is not certain whether the procedure will be the same everywhere," Marek Pleśniar, director of the OSKKO office, tells "Rzeczpospolita".

He adds that such signals flow from Warsaw, among others. Indeed, the capital's council confirms that "preparations for the distribution of tablets containing potassium iodide are being made in the event of an emergency due to a radiation leak".

"The above is carried out by the town hall in close coordination with the regional offices, preparing distribution points in the regions (indicated by the mayors) and designating coordinators responsible for carrying out the action in the region" emphasizes Jakub Leduchowski, representative for the city ​​of Warsaw.

"The spread of potassium iodide is linked to hostilities in the area of ​​​​the Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant ," adds Rzeczpospolita. But this is not absolute…

"The distribution of the pills will start after the adoption of Mazowiecki's decree," said the press secretary of Warsaw judge Jakub Leduchowski.

https://warnews247-gr.translate.goog/ektakto-rosiko-mme-o-v-poutin-tha-diavei-ton-rouvikona-tha-einai-kati-pou-den-to-echoun-zisei-oi-zontanes-genies-ton-politon-mas/?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Russian media: "B.Putin will cross the Rubicon - It will be something that the living generations of our country's citizens have not experienced"
"We are fast approaching the fateful decision of our modern history" - 24/09/2022 - 22:27

The Russian media is causing a shock, preparing the people for a " fatal decision in the modern history of Russia, something that the living generations of the citizens of the Russian Federation have not yet faced", noting that B.Putin will cross the Rubicon again.

It is obvious that the Russians are talking about using tactical nuclear weapons.

They specifically mention:

"B. Putin will cross the Rubicon again"
Julius Caesar, from whom this expression actually originated, crossed the Rubicon only once. Vladimir Putin has done it many times. The original Rubicon took place in 2014, at the time of the reunification of Russia and Crimea and the start of the Donbass uprising.

Putin's second Rubicon is, of course, February 2022.

And finally, we observe the third crossing of the Rubicon by the President of the Russian Federation, the last ten days of September and, possibly, the first ten days of October.

Vladimir Putin's partial mobilization decree had a powerful impact. However, this decree is only one element of a large body of decisions, only a part of which is currently known to the public.

Russia's leader has clearly formulated a radically new political strategy. In the coming days, or weeks at most, we'll find out exactly what that strategy is.

I want to remind you that after the ratification of the official results of the referendums and other related procedures from the point of view of Russian legislation, Donetsk, Melitopol and Zaporizhia will acquire the same status as other parts of our country, such as Moscow, St. Petersburg or Kaliningrad.

Ukraine, of course, will not recognize the new status quo and will not give up trying to recover its "lost territories" by military means. Now, however, the Kremlin will interpret such attempts as an attack "on the territorial integrity of our homeland, on our independence and freedom."

"We are fast approaching something fatal"
Question: how exactly will such Ukrainian attempts be stopped? Part of the answer to this question is contained in the very fact of the appearance of a presidential order for partial conscription. But is this partial answer really complete and unique?

Today I would not dare to give at least some clear answer to this question.

Vladimir Putin left himself a very large margin of maneuver when making a decision - perhaps the most fatal decision in the modern history of our country (and not only).

At present, there are no official indications that the Russian authorities are ready to abandon the term "special military operation". But here is an excerpt from Vladimir Putin's recent speech:

" In Washington, London, Brussels, they are directly pressuring Kiev to transfer military operations to our territory. No longer hiding, they say that Russia must be defeated by all means on the battlefield, followed by deprivation of political, economic, cultural, in general, all sovereignty, with complete plunder of our country.

Therefore, I will speak very carefully. It's entirely possible—just likely, not guaranteed—that we're fast approaching something very fatal.

For example, official Kyiv, under the pressure of force majeure circumstances, will still be forced to make a clear choice. To continue the attacks.

But in any case, we are definitely on the verge of something unprecedented, it is not clear what exactly, but it is something that the living generations of citizens of the Russian Federation have not yet faced.

What N. Peskov said: At this point, the Russians summarize the recent statements of N. Medvedev and the representative of the Kremlin

"Russia will consider Ukraine's attempts to retake Donbass and other territories as attacks on its territories if the referendums held there produce 'positive results,'" the Russian presidency spokesperson told the media.

"It goes without saying," he replied, when asked what would happen if, in the event of a positive (for Moscow) referendum result, all attempts by Kiev to retake these territories would be seen as attacks on Russia.

Peskov explained that "immediately (after the decision to join Russia) the Constitution of Russia will come into force in relation to these territories."

"Everything is very clear on this matter," he said. "If there is an act of accession to Russia, then, accordingly, the relevant provisions of our Constitution will come into force, " he interpreted according to TASS.

It is noted that Russian military doctrine provides for the use of nuclear weapons if Russian territory is attacked, and this will apply to the Kremlin, even if no one in the world has recognized the new border.

*************

WHAT, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN?

Putin & Russia are cornered by USA, UK and NATO (in military terms), and by EU country members (except Hungary) in other terms.

For me, it's clear that Russia has depleted his arsenal of conventional weapons (in particular missiles), and that can't afford to engage
in an "all out war" against Ukraine + NATO.

By 2014, Putin recognized that Russia couldn't face a conventional war with NATO, so HE WOULD RESORT TO USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

And this was true since late 1990s, after Yeltsin actions to LET RUSSIA INVADED BY THE WEST, ECONOMICALLY.

Putin, somehow, restored partially the military power of Russia (Kaliber, Sarmat, black hole subs, etc.), but lags behind west big time
(in particular in microelectronics and MONEY).

So, it's cheaper and fatally certain the utility of tactical (for now) nuclear weapons of low yield over Ukraine (1-2 KTon).

But this will open the door to preemptive nuclear strikes from FUKUS, then Russia "dead hand" is activated.

End of Northern Hemisphere soon?

Richard Hertz

Sep 26, 2022, 12:33:42 PM9/26/22
❗Putin gave Russian citizenship to Edward Snowden, first time on this morning.

Gronk

Sep 30, 2022, 1:06:27 AM9/30/22
What you said is the lie.

https://www.icanw.org/did_ukraine_give_up_nuclear_weapons

When the Soviet Union broke up in 1991, there were thousands of
former Soviet nuclear warheads, as well as hundreds of intercontinental
ballistic missiles and bombers, left on Ukraine’s territory, which it
decided to transfer to Russia. Ukraine never had an independent nuclear
weapons arsenal, or control over these weapons, but agreed to remove
former Soviet weapons stationed on its territory. In 1992, Ukraine signed
the Lisbon Protocol and it joined the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty as
a non-nuclear weapon state in 1994. The transfer of all nuclear material
took some time, but by 2001, all nuclear weapons had been transferred
to Russia to be dismantled and all launch silos decommissioned.

While some may ask if Russia would have invaded Ukraine if it still had
Soviet nuclear weapons stationed on its territory, there is little convincing
historical evidence that the possession or presence of nuclear weapons
definitively prevents conflict, when many other variables may be considered,
including the prohibition of the use of force under the UN Charter or even
just luck. Even beyond this, it is not clear that Ukraine would have been
able
to take control of former Soviet nuclear weapons, technically or politically.

The Starmaker

Sep 30, 2022, 2:05:57 AM9/30/22
Three decades ago, the newly independent country of Ukraine was briefly the third-largest nuclear power in the world.

Thousands of nuclear arms had been left on Ukrainian soil by Moscow after the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. But in the years that followed, Ukraine made the decision to completely denuclearize.

In exchange, the U.S., the U.K. and Russia would guarantee Ukraine's security in a 1994 agreement known as the Budapest Memorandum.

"guarantee Ukraine's security"????

The USA told
Ukraine
give up all your
atomic bombs
and you will be protected.

Is anybody protecting Ukraine?

They got fucked.

If the USA tells you to turn in your guns and they will protect you....

The Starmaker

Sep 30, 2022, 2:22:09 AM9/30/22
It is clear that Ukrainians knew they weren't getting the exactly legally binding, really robust security guarantees they sought.

But they were told at the time that the United States and Western powers — so certainly at least the United States and Great Britain — take their political commitments really seriously.
This is a document signed at the highest level by the heads of state. So the implication was Ukraine would not be left to stand alone and face a threat should it come under one.

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/21/1082124528/ukraine-russia-putin-invasion

The USA FUCKED the Ukraines!

There are two kinds of people in the world...those who fuck, and those who get fucked.

Ukraine Got Fucked.

and the russian soldiers are saying...where are all the pretty young ukrainian women????

Gronk

Oct 3, 2022, 12:41:26 AM10/3/22
No, they weren't

> Thousands of nuclear arms had been left on Ukrainian soil by Moscow after the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. But in the years that followed, Ukraine made the decision to completely denuclearize.

Wrong. Again.

[...]

whodat

Oct 3, 2022, 8:12:10 AM10/3/22

The actual history, whatever it was, is actually moot.

On 10/2/2022 11:41 PM, Gronk wrote:
> Starmaker babbled:

The Starmaker

Oct 8, 2022, 2:00:14 PM10/8/22
Remember your History....

The only way now Russia
can win the war in Ukraine
is to drop an atomic bomb
on it.

The only way for the U.S.
to win the war in Japan was
to drop an atomic bomb
on it.

Two atomic bombs.

Now, I remember Albert Einstein sayin...

"A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory."

But, I was wondering...
since then, there are
BIGGER atomic bombs.

What would one of those
BIGGER atomic bombs
do to New York????

I heard, if they drop it on
New York...it
will automatically
destroy Florida also.

Is that true?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Byker

Oct 8, 2022, 6:45:49 PM10/8/22
"The Starmaker" wrote in message

> Remember your History....

Yup. Seems I remember a certain Soviet Cold War joke:

Q: "What do you do in case of nuclear attack?"

A: "Wrap yourself in a sheet and walk slowly to the cemetery."

Q: "Why slowly?"

A: "You don't want to start a panic." ;-)

The Starmaker

Oct 9, 2022, 2:35:47 AM10/9/22
What I don't understand is...

Why doesn't Putin come on over and visit Biden at the Whitehouse? Is
Putin afraid Biden will kill him?

On Sat, 08 Oct 2022 11:00:18 -0700, The Starmaker

Byker

Oct 9, 2022, 1:50:08 PM10/9/22

> What I don't understand is...
>
> Why doesn't Putin come on over and visit Biden at the Whitehouse? Is Putin
> afraid Biden will kill him?

Like most dictators, he's afraid to step outside his
country, lest there be a "coup" in his absence...

Wilson Woods

Oct 9, 2022, 2:13:12 PM10/9/22
Nikita Khruschchev was deposed while he was in Russia.

Byker

Oct 9, 2022, 2:19:35 PM10/9/22
"Wilson Woods" wrote in message news:VaE0L.131543$6gz7....@fx37.iad...
If Putin's generals conclude that he really will use nukes,
he'll probably be dragged out into the nearest courtyard
and given the Lavrenti Beria treatment...

whodat

Oct 9, 2022, 5:57:18 PM10/9/22
Staying in his own country didn't help Ceaușescu at all. A coup
happens regardless when the time is ripe.

whodat

Oct 9, 2022, 6:04:07 PM10/9/22
And this is relevant to physics how????

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 9, 2022, 6:19:37 PM10/9/22
On 9/23/2022 1:12 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Russian state TV tells viewers nuke war likely...
>
> Putin threatens to use The BOMB.
>
> Putin has *already* made the decision.
>
> Ask the atomic bomb expert, Albert Einstein...
>
> It is more economical for Putin to drop a nuclear bomb on
> on Ukraine instead of wasting money on
> missiles, tanks, bullets, and soldiers on Ukraine.
>

> One bomb will do it! Destroy everything! And you Save Money!!!!
>
> He probably would do what the USA did to Japan...
> drop two atomic bombs.
>
> PLUS! It will scare the hell out of rest of the world and pussy Biden.
>
> There are no consequences.
>
> Biden got a basement, where's yours?
>
> You can use his basement, right?
>

> Now, the Fact is..
>
> the atomic bomb was dropped on Japan in August, 1945...
>
> but, Albert Einstein was informed that the atomic bomb would
> be used on Japan back in March that same year..
>
> dats around five months ahead of time.
>

> Putin has already made the decision.
>
> What is anybody going to do about it? NOTHING!
>

> It just makes good tvee...
>

> (but they should get all those pretty girls out first...i want some of dat)

They also said that the full blown asshole trump would cause a full
blown WWIII. Well, enter oBiden?

Paul Alsing

Oct 9, 2022, 6:50:19 PM10/9/22
On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 3:19:37 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:

> They also said that the full blown asshole trump would cause a full
> blown WWIII. Well, enter oBiden?

Biden did not start any war, what are you smoking?

Michel Marconi

Oct 9, 2022, 7:13:08 PM10/9/22
no, sure, you were just sucking his dementia dick in his time
terroristically blowing gas as oil pipelines, arming and directing the nazi
uKraine, now void of military personnel, hence the most wanker to die in
this war from now on, will be the cacapitalist americacanis, mercenaries or
not. You lying stupid bad teeth son of a bitch.

Paul Alsing

Oct 9, 2022, 8:52:47 PM10/9/22
Evidence for your claims? Put down the bong...

Siri Cruise

Oct 9, 2022, 10:39:56 PM10/9/22
In article <thvhdl$j83o$1...@dont-email.me>,
"Chris M. Thomasson" <chris.m.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

> They also said that the full blown asshole trump would cause a full
> blown WWIII. Well, enter oBiden?

If Russia isn't stopped at Ukraine is Estonia, Poland, and
Finland safe?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Gronk

Oct 10, 2022, 1:13:16 AM10/10/22
whodat wrote:

> The actual history, whatever it was, is actually moot.

Putin thanks you.

Gronk

Oct 10, 2022, 1:14:35 AM10/10/22
The Starmaker wrote:
> What I don't understand is...
>
> Why doesn't Putin come on over and visit Biden at the Whitehouse? Is
> Putin afraid Biden will kill him?

Putin is afraid his plane might have an "accident". Russkie planes are
just as dangeorus as the top floors of their hospitals...

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 10, 2022, 1:19:33 AM10/10/22
On 10/9/2022 4:13 PM, Michel Marconi wrote:
> Paul Alsing wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 3:19:37 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson
>> wrote:
>>
>>> They also said that the full blown asshole trump would cause a full
>>> blown WWIII. Well, enter oBiden?
>>
>> Biden did not start any war, what are you smoking?

Cancelling KeyStone, and playing "games" with Nordstream, the day Biden
got into power? Well, BAD. The Afghanistan files are fun. Wow. What a
horrendous humiliation! God damn it. 85 bil weapons left behind? wtf!

Chris M. Thomasson

Oct 10, 2022, 1:33:36 AM10/10/22
Putin might get pissed off to a point where we are all looking at a
massive loss. Not sure how to handle the current situation. Very bad.

whodat

Oct 10, 2022, 10:15:38 AM10/10/22
On 10/10/2022 12:13 AM, Gronk wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>>
>> The actual history, whatever it was, is actually moot.
>
> Putin thanks you.

Now you've become a megalomaniac, you thin you can speakm for Putin.

Please post a copy of your appointment.

Mandy Stabile

Oct 10, 2022, 11:57:35 AM10/10/22
Siri Cruise wrote:

> In article <thvhdl$j83o$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "Chris M. Thomasson" <chris.m.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They also said that the full blown asshole trump would cause a full
>> blown WWIII. Well, enter oBiden?
>
> If Russia isn't stopped at Ukraine is Estonia, Poland, and Finland safe?

hopefully not. They are traitors for the big cacapital americaca. They will
be brought in Siberia at constructions, buildings, bridges, submarines
etc,etc and etc. I love the Russian people so very much. But they have to
deal, first and foremost, with the head of the snake. The snake is deeply
corrupt cacapitalist.

Byker

Oct 10, 2022, 12:35:03 PM10/10/22
"whodat" wrote in message news:jqgudp...@mid.individual.net...

> Staying in his own country didn't help Ceaușescu at all. A coup happens
> regardless when the time is ripe.

But even more often "when the cat's away..."

Byker

Oct 10, 2022, 1:00:53 PM10/10/22
"Gronk" wrote in message news:ti09no$o1fu$8...@dont-email.me...

The Starmaker wrote:
>> What I don't understand is...
>>
>> Why doesn't Putin come on over and visit Biden at the Whitehouse? Is
>> Putin afraid Biden will kill him?
>
> Putin is afraid his plane might have an "accident". Russkie planes are
> just as dangeorus as the top floors of their hospitals...

Now that their airlines and associated maintenance are cut off from the
West, it won't be long before they'll be back to the Soviet era, with one
crash after another after another after another. The only time the West
would hear about Aeroflot air disasters during the Cold War would be if
foreign nationals were aboard, because their embassies would have to be
notified of their deaths...

Mandy Stabile

Oct 10, 2022, 1:01:56 PM10/10/22
You idiots. Ceaucesco brought progress and respect to his country, unlike
the wannabe cacapitalist tatar gypsies, killing and enhungering the country
right now. They willingly killed their industry in 90%, such good
cacapitalist are they.

whodat

Oct 10, 2022, 2:05:36 PM10/10/22
On 10/10/2022 12:01 PM, Mandy Stabile wrote:
> Byker wrote:
>
>> "whodat" wrote in message news:jqgudp...@mid.individual.net...
>>>
>>> Staying in his own country didn't help Ceaușescu at all. A coup happens
>>> regardless when the time is ripe.
>>
>> But even more often "when the cat's away..."
>
> You idiots. Ceaucesco brought progress and respect to his country,

And Baghdad Bob emerges once again. "And then there were two."

Mandy Stabile

Oct 10, 2022, 2:48:06 PM10/10/22
whodat wrote:

>> You idiots. Ceaucesco brought progress and respect to his country,
>
> And Baghdad Bob emerges once again. "And then there were two."
>
>> unlike the wannabe cacapitalist tatar gypsies, killing and enhungering
>> the country right now. They willingly killed their industry in 90%,
>> such good cacapitalist are they.

idiot, 100% of their energy request are provided by the communist
hydroelectric power plants. Still in function, as hard to kill. Everything
still working were built by the people in communism. They are the tatar
gypsies of europe, not even allowed in Schengen by the cacapitalist west,
due cacapitalist deepen states level corruption, lack or unmaintained,
infrastructures. It became the "rat shithole of europe". They were
exporters of agriculture tractors etc, now they are starving and can't
produce their food. *Read_the_newspapers*, fool.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2022, 8:58:36 PM10/10/22
Biden let it happen. It is his excuse over oil.
Trump kept wars from happening where Biden's
weakness brought it on. It would not happen
under Trump.

Mitchell Raemsch

whodat

Oct 10, 2022, 10:43:30 PM10/10/22
Rambling gets you nowhere.

JanPB

Oct 11, 2022, 12:15:39 AM10/11/22
On Sunday, October 9, 2022 at 3:19:37 PM UTC-7, Chris M. Thomasson wrote:
I knew after Biden was elected that there would be a new war. But I didn't
expect it to be Russia, I thought Biden would attack Iran. (Which he probably
would have if Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine.)

One may hate Trump all one wants but the simple fact is that Putin
would have never invaded Ukraine with Trump in the White House.

It's like the simulated annealing algorithm: sometimes in order to
achhieve something you have to move BACK a little. Always following
the gradient direction is NOT optimal.

Or, to put it even more simply: in order to get rid of roaches one needs
poison. Yes, it's unpleasant but nothing else will do.

Life is complicated.

--
Jan

governo...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2022, 12:16:10 AM10/11/22
On Sun, 09 Oct 2022 19:39:51 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <thvhdl$j83o$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "Chris M. Thomasson" <chris.m.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> They also said that the full blown asshole trump would cause a full
>> blown WWIII. Well, enter oBiden?
>
>If Russia isn't stopped at Ukraine is Estonia, Poland, and
>Finland safe?

The NATO states are.

Swill
--
Trump's lament . . .
It didn't happen.

The Starmaker

Oct 11, 2022, 1:50:00 AM10/11/22
On Tue, 11 Oct 2022 00:13:46 -0400, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Oct 2022 19:39:51 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <thvhdl$j83o$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> "Chris M. Thomasson" <chris.m.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> They also said that the full blown asshole trump would cause a full
>>> blown WWIII. Well, enter oBiden?
>>
>>If Russia isn't stopped at Ukraine is Estonia, Poland, and
>>Finland safe?
>
>The NATO states are.
>
>Swill

Governor Swill, isn't your term limit over????

The Starmaker

Oct 11, 2022, 2:04:18 AM10/11/22
On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 21:15:37 -0700 (PDT), JanPB <fil...@gmail.com>
wrote:
There is no war in Russia.

>I thought Biden would attack Iran. (Which he probably
>would have if Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine.)

The United States would never go to war with Iran. Iran is an ally of
the United States.

Iran wants to drop the bomb on Israel. That means Iran is an ally of
the rest of the world.

Iran will do what the rest of the world has been trying to do since
the beginning of time.

>One may hate Trump all one wants but the simple fact is that Putin
>would have never invaded Ukraine with Trump in the White House.

Putin knows a pussy will always get voted in eventually, they just
have patience. Obama Pussy. Biden Pussy. Kennedy Pussy. Carter
Pussy...etc, etc.

>It's like the simulated annealing algorithm: sometimes in order to
>achhieve something you have to move BACK a little. Always following
>the gradient direction is NOT optimal.

Always move forward. Never look back.

>Or, to put it even more simply: in order to get rid of roaches one needs
>poison. Yes, it's unpleasant but nothing else will do.

You cannot make an omlet without breaking some eggs.

>Life is complicated.

Life is Beautiful.

If Iran drops a bomb on Israel that would be Beautiful, ...wouldn't
it? It's what God wants...since the beginning of time.

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Oct 11, 2022, 2:39:26 AM10/11/22
On 2022-10-11 04:15:37 +0000, JanPB said:

>>> [ … ]
>>>
> I knew after Biden was elected that there would be a new war. But I didn't
> expect it to be Russia, I thought Biden would attack Iran. (Which he probably
> would have if Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine.)
>
> One may hate Trump all one wants but the simple fact is that Putin
> would have never invaded Ukraine with Trump in the White House.

I hope you don't use "fact" as loosely as this when discussing what the
crackpots write about relativity.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Maciej Wozniak

Oct 11, 2022, 2:54:35 AM10/11/22
On Tuesday, 11 October 2022 at 08:39:26 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

> > I knew after Biden was elected that there would be a new war. But I didn't
> > expect it to be Russia, I thought Biden would attack Iran. (Which he probably
> > would have if Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine.)
> >
> > One may hate Trump all one wants but the simple fact is that Putin
> > would have never invaded Ukraine with Trump in the White House.
> I hope you don't use "fact" as loosely as this when discussing what the
> crackpots write about relativity.

Of course he does. Just like you, and all of your
fellow idiots. Well, at least "Putin has never
invaded Ukraine with Trump in the White House"
is a kind of a fact, in opposition to most of his,
or yours, relativistic facts.

whodat

Oct 11, 2022, 6:05:04 AM10/11/22
On 10/10/2022 11:13 PM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Oct 2022 19:39:51 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> In article <thvhdl$j83o$1...@dont-email.me>,
>> "Chris M. Thomasson" <chris.m.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> They also said that the full blown asshole trump would cause a full
>>> blown WWIII. Well, enter oBiden?
>>
>> If Russia isn't stopped at Ukraine is Estonia, Poland, and
>> Finland safe?
>
> The NATO states are.

The sad part is you don't have any idea of how stupid that
statement is,

whodat

Oct 11, 2022, 6:07:46 AM10/11/22

Stupidity must be catching... (nothing else new below)

whodat

Oct 11, 2022, 6:10:39 AM10/11/22
On 10/11/2022 1:39 AM, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

>> I knew after Biden was elected that there would be a new war. But I
>> didn't
>> expect it to be Russia, I thought Biden would attack Iran. (Which he
>> probably
>> would have if Putin hadn't invaded Ukraine.)
>>
>> One may hate Trump all one wants but the simple fact is that Putin
>> would have never invaded Ukraine with Trump in the White House.
>
> I hope you don't use "fact" as loosely as this when discussing what the
> crackpots write about relativity.

If you'll check, the full moon just happened and stupidity is much more
rampant than at any time in recent history.

Maciej Wozniak

Oct 11, 2022, 6:29:01 AM10/11/22
Putin has already been stopped at Ukraine. He
has lost the ability of aggresive actions for, I
guess, at least 20 years, and he's going to die
during them.
Yeah, I feel safe. Not that I care much for safety.
And Poland was not a Soviet Republic, I would
feel more worried in Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia
or (particularly) Central Asia.

Volney

Oct 12, 2022, 1:31:58 AM10/12/22
I'm not sure. Trump was kissy kissy with Putin. He may have done nothing
about an invasion. He even called the invasion of Ukraine a genius move
by Putin. Also Trump wanted to get rid of NATO. That alternate universe
may have been interesting, in a very bad way.

JanPB

Oct 12, 2022, 2:03:33 AM10/12/22
He wans't kissy-kissy, he was just like Reagan was with Gorbachov:
businesslike, get things done. Same with the North Korea Kim. This
approach worked very well for both Reagan and Trump.

> He may have done nothing
> about an invasion. He even called the invasion of Ukraine a genius move
> by Putin.

Just where does this nonsense legend about Trump being some kind of
Putin puppet come from? It's just such patent nonsense. Just fight him
on issues, why invent silly Alice in Wonderland stories? One might equally
well say that Putin is a CIA agent.

> Also Trump wanted to get rid of NATO. That alternate universe
> may have been interesting, in a very bad way.

Not get rid of NATO but to alter its financing. He also warned Germany
about their mistake in shutting down their nuclear plants and replacing
them with the Russian pipe. When he said it at the UN, the TV cameras
shown the UN German delegation laughing. This is the level of politicians
today.

I have an idea: why don't we stop playing this stupid Trump game and
see the facts as they are. I'm tired of it, I lived through this sort of thing
in the pre-1989 Poland and there will be no repeat performance around me.

I understand that most western intelligentsia did not have that experience
but I hope they stop fantasising.

--
Janm

whodat

Oct 12, 2022, 12:31:06 PM10/12/22
Trump was, at best, a mixed blessing. Do bear in mind that petroleum and
other fossil fuels are a finite resource that Trump was pushing to
exploit *now*. We (the west) need to be playing a long gambit that
matches the eastern mentalities.

Many of the negatives about Trump remain behind the scenes. As a
non-partisan conservative I assure you there's a lot of filth in Washington.
Don't forget how many of those "in power" are lawyers. Scratch a lawyer
and under a thin coating of respectability you'll usually discover a
thug.

JanPB

Oct 12, 2022, 2:15:46 PM10/12/22
On Wednesday, October 12, 2022 at 9:31:06 AM UTC-7, whodat wrote:
> On 10/12/2022 1:03 AM, JanPB wrote:
> > On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 10:31:58 PM UTC-7, Volney wrote:
>
> >> Also Trump wanted to get rid of NATO. That alternate universe
> >> may have been interesting, in a very bad way.
> >
> > Not get rid of NATO but to alter its financing. He also warned Germany
> > about their mistake in shutting down their nuclear plants and replacing
> > them with the Russian pipe. When he said it at the UN, the TV cameras
> > shown the UN German delegation laughing. This is the level of politicians
> > today.
> >
> > I have an idea: why don't we stop playing this stupid Trump game and
> > see the facts as they are. I'm tired of it, I lived through this sort of thing
> > in the pre-1989 Poland and there will be no repeat performance around me.
> >
> > I understand that most western intelligentsia did not have that experience
> > but I hope they stop fantasising.
> Trump was, at best, a mixed blessing. Do bear in mind that petroleum and
> other fossil fuels are a finite resource that Trump was pushing to
> exploit *now*. We (the west) need to be playing a long gambit that
> matches the eastern mentalities.

The entire energy and power grid equation is quite complex. I was
surprised that even Michael Moore has produced (not directed) an
interesting documentary about the fosiil fuel vs. other forms of
energy push-pull, and it's sobering. It's called "Planet of the Humans" and
is freely available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zk11vI-7czE

> Many of the negatives about Trump remain behind the scenes. As a
> non-partisan conservative I assure you there's a lot of filth in Washington.

Yes. Unfortunately, Trump was inexperienced at the time and he did not
do what should have been done quickly: fire thousands of people.
Although we can imagine the reaction of the media (controlled by those
very people) to that kind of move. While in office, he was actually rather
restrained, for example he never really did anything about the month-long
BLM riots (which, unlike the one-day January 6 ones, did actually set a
government building on fire, not merely entered it), he only kept saying
"if you need help, let me know". To which one of the politicians (a Democrat)
in the affected cities tweeted back, quote: "Fuck off", unquote. And the media
kept calling Trump "dictatorial" and "fascist". I felt like I was living inside
a David Lynch movie (the dream sequence :-) ).

--
Jan

Woodrow Adessi

Oct 13, 2022, 2:29:07 PM10/13/22
Volney wrote:

>> One may hate Trump all one wants but the simple fact is that Putin
>> would have never invaded Ukraine with Trump in the White House.
>
> I'm not sure. Trump was kissy kissy with Putin. He may have done nothing
> about an invasion. He even called the invasion of Ukraine a genius move
> by

your country is sanction crazy. It's like telling Russia to sanction the
west by starving own people. Take this, morini. Sanction that. Soyuz
katusa.

Gronk

Oct 16, 2022, 1:22:01 AM10/16/22
"Aero-flop" (old joke)

Gronk

Oct 16, 2022, 1:27:17 AM10/16/22
You're doing his work, he's bound to be grateful. Then again, he is ex KGB...

whodat

Oct 16, 2022, 12:06:35 PM10/16/22
On 10/16/2022 12:27 AM, Gronk wrote:
> whodat wrote:

>>> Putin thanks you.
>>
>> Now you've become a megalomaniac, you think you can speak for Putin.
>>
>> Please post a copy of your appointment.
>>
> You're doing his work,

Classic. Aren't you talking to someone in a mirror?

> he's bound to be grateful.

> Then again, he is ex KGB...

et tu, Brute? (Everyone loves Shakespeare, even Russians.)

Siri Cruise

Oct 16, 2022, 3:37:11 PM10/16/22
In article <jr2og6...@mid.individual.net>,
whodat <who...@void.nowgre.com> wrote:

> et tu, Brute? (Everyone loves Shakespeare, even Russians.)

It's better in the original Minbari.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

whodat

Oct 16, 2022, 10:34:29 PM10/16/22
On 10/16/2022 2:37 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <jr2og6...@mid.individual.net>,
> whodat <who...@void.nowgre.com> wrote:
>
>> et tu, Brute? (Everyone loves Shakespeare, even Russians.)
>
> It's better in the original Minbari.

Cute, even whimsical, thanks.

Byker

Oct 17, 2022, 12:34:22 PM10/17/22
"Gronk" wrote in message news:tig4dm$330lq$5...@dont-email.me...

> "Aero-flop" (old joke)

Now the Russkies are expecting their Aeroflot pilots to perform
"maintenance" on their aircraft, adding yet another responsibility to
stressful, mostly thankless jobs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTLqwnD1uxg

A long string of air disasters can be expected to begin any time...

governo...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2022, 11:04:07 PM10/17/22
Russia is signatory to an international standard that allows
manufacturers of aircraft to repossess them if payments aren't made.

Putin signed a bill allowing leased aircraft to be reregistered in
Russia and kept by the airline without payment.

Swill
--
A lie can make it twice around the world before the truth has it's boots on.
- Terry Pratchett

The Starmaker

Oct 17, 2022, 11:17:46 PM10/17/22
Your term limit is up...Governor.