IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

George Hammond

May 15, 2023, 12:20:02 AM5/15/23

May 14, 2023
.
IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
.
The oldest known "popular evidence" for
the existence of God – is known today as
"Speaking in Tongues".
Although it is mentioned in the Old Testament
it became world famous in the New Testament
after Jesus's death when on the day of Pentecost
his followers were gathered for a feast and
began en masse "speaking in tongues".
Since that time in Christianity it has emerged
as the leading "pop science" demonstration
of the existence of the "Holy Ghost", a.k.a God.
.
HERE I wish to advance the theory that this
well known phenomena can now be "rigorously"
scientifically explained by the newly discovered
"God Metric".
.
IN OTHER WORDS I am here to assert that
the peculiar vocal (tonality) associated
with "speaking in tongues" is actually explained
by a VARIABILITY of the"time dilation factor",
(-1/a²), which appears in the Hammond God
Metric.
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
Since as you know, this Metric represents the
.
line element = ds² = a²(dx²+dy²+dz²) - dt²/a²
.
Which shows us that the factor (-1/a²) is the
"time dilation factor" in the metric.
.
For those of you not familiar with writing a
2nd rank tensor as a 4 x 4 matrix let me
show you the well known FLRW (Astrophysics)
metric (a.k.a. the Friedman metric) –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = FRIEDMANN (FLRW) METRIC
|o o a² o. |
|o o o..-1.|
.
This happens to be the world's most highly
studied space-time metric and rules all of
Astrophysics to this day. It is the fundamental
space-time metric of the entire universe.
(Here written in Cartesian coordinates.)
.
The factor a=a(t) is of course the well known
"expansion scale factor" of the universe which
causes the universe to expand approximately
7%/gigayear which causes both the Hubble red
shift and the cosmic microwave background.
.
We notice in passing that the FLRW only
expands space while the God metric actually
"contracts" both space and time. Of course
a=a(t) is DIFFERENT in the 2 metrics. a=3.5
for a human being at birth and decreases to
about 1.18 at adulthood 20 years later. By
contrast "a" in the FLRW is nearly 1 and only
increases very slowly into the future !
.
This is because the FLRW is describing the
real PHYSICAL universe, while the God metric
is describing a massless IMAGE (a picture)
of the universe that exists in our MIND. I refer
to this image as "subjective space-time"
(some people call it "reality") -- as contrasted
with "objective space-time" which is the real
physical universe as measured by Astrophysics.
.
Hence we notice that the
FLRW metric has to obey Einstein's gravity
equations – while the God metric does not
have to obey Einstein's equations, because it
is "massless" and contains no energy,
momentum, or gravity. Nevertheless, objects
in this massless image can change size and
speed up or slow down. In fact regardless of
what other behavior they exhibit; BECAUSE
the human body grows larger and our brain
gets faster as we grow up -- objects in the
IMAGE get uniformly smaller and slower as
we grow up ! And this is a "relativistic"
contraction and slowing down of the
"subjective universe"; and this is the World
that we actually SEE as an image in our mind !
.
Speaking in tongues is "purely transcendental
(tonal) sound communication"
it has no "logical information content"
Such as "tra la la, twillidy dee dee"
or "Peter Piper packed a peck of pickled peppers"
which does contain some information and is a
milder upwards demonstration of speaking in
tongues!
... Other examples from the animal kingdom are:
. The call of a lone Wolf late at night !
. The roar of a lion
. The sound of a charging elephant
. The simple bark of a dog
. The meow of a cat
Animals it appears, speak entirely in "tongues".
. ... These are all elemental forms of "speaking in
tongues" they are all "psychologically informative"
because the sound reveals the animals capability
of reaching a state of "higher mental perception"!
In short, it's intent is to inform the hearer of the
animals' "awareness of God"! This is particularly
true of the threatening call of a wolf at night!
.
Apparently humans originally spoke entirely
in "tongues" just like animals do – but slowly
began to identify objects and processes with
guttural sounds – and thus modern speech
was developed !
.
As a demonstration of all this – consider the
cry of a wolf in the wilderness late at night
in the winter. The legendary change in pitch
of the cry immediately informs the hearer that
the animal is AWARE of different levels of
perceptual awareness in all animals, and his
call threatens any opponent by informing him
that he actually possesses a hidden and
HIGHER perceptual awareness that makes him
extremely dangerous in a confrontation. This
well known "Wolf call" is legendary worldwide
and is enough to make the hair stand up on
your arms when heard! It is a warning to others
that the Wolf is in possession of a powerful
knowledge of "God". Of course a wolf doesn't
call it "God" like we do, but he knows what it is !
.
NOW GETTING BACK TO THE POINT – – –
.
It is known that no adult is actually fully grown.
The world average according to WHO, UNESCO
and others, for adults is about 85% and
in Third World countries growth stunting of
30 and even 40% is not uncommon due to
chronic starvation and disease.
.... If you are only 85% fully grown, and since
1/.85=1.18, this means that you actually SEE
a world that appears 18% larger and 18% faster
than it ACTUALLY is ! And this unnerving
phenomenon has been universally called
"God" for thousands of years !
.... Basically what it means is that our brain
is only 85% fully grown – which means that 15%
of our mind is "unconscious" and only 85%
is actually conscious.
.... Long experience as shown that
dividing line between conscious and
unconscious is slightly VARIABLE.
On some occasions, the boundary line
may move noticeably up or down. If
it moves down, it is called "depression",
and if it moves up it is called
"enlightenment". Moreover, we are able
to consciously move the boundary when
desirable. IOW it is possible to "play stupid"
or when necessary, is possible to become
"more intelligent" or enlightened !
.... In fact, some people are able to move
this boundary line "up and down" at will !
And they do so in order to gain an advantage
under certain social circumstances.
.... In fact the Lone Wolf in the above paragraph
is able to move the boundary line up and down
in his perception while he's making his howl !
Human beings, can in fact move it up and down
while they're interacting with other people –
while talking or singing, negotiating, or acting.
... TALKING IN TONGUES is a highly visible
and historic, example of this PERCEPTUAL
ability !
.
MENTALLY MOVING THIS BOUNDARY is
equivalent to changing the magnitude of
"a=a(t)" in the above GOD METRIC!
.
So to wrap this thing up, it appears that
"speaking in tongues" in scientific terms
is actually a form of "speaking relativistically"
.
All for now – George Hammond MS physics

George Hammond

May 16, 2023, 4:52:39 AM5/16/23
[George Hammond MS Physics]
May 16, 2023
.
Click on "[...]" to see
the ORIGINAL POST
.
You mean that you
Relativity Gurus have
NOTHING to say about
the fact that Hammond
has used
Relativity Physics
to mathematically
explain the common
.
WOLF WHISTLE
.
I'm amazed at your
losd for words !
.
George

George Hammond

May 17, 2023, 12:43:33 AM5/17/23
On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
May 17, 2023
.
[George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA]
.
ABOUT THIS THREAD
This material is unpublishable in a peer-reviewed
academic journal for obvious reasons.
.
HOWEVER –
Microsoft "Google groups" maintains a permanent archive
of anything posted here – HENCE the author is simply
documenting his priorities of DISCOVERY by publishing
it on USENET – here on SPR.
.
Oh sure, it could be squeaked by the reviewer's of PLOS-ONE
if you ponied up the $1700 APC charge – however it would wind
of buried under 500 papers from Zambia, Dubai, Bangladesh etc.
entitled: – "Heroin Addiction in Sex Workers" blah, blah... never
to be seen by any COMPETENT SCIENTIST !
.... There is actually HIGHER PROBABILITY that it might be seen
by an intellectually competent PHYSICIST, on
SPR = SCI.PHYSICS.RELATIVITY !!

IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
.
The Original Post to this thread, may be seen here: –
OR by simply clicking on the "[...]" symbol (above).
.
THE ORIGINAL POST CAN BE SEEN HERE: –
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/KerHwslm8K0/m/tyOKjqfuBAAJ
.
All current postings by HAMMOND describe his 40 year
research into his discovery of:
THE WORLD'S 1st SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym:. SPOG)
the details of which may be seen on his website: –
.
HAMMOND PROOF OF GOD WEBSITE: –
https://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond
.
.
This may all seem highly unusual, but bear in mind that the
world's first highly visible "DISCOVERY OF GOD" first appeared
to ignorant barefoot and penniless fisherman on the sea of
Galilee 2000 years ago.
... So it cannot be considered unusual that the world's first SPOG
should appear on a little-known INTERNET USENET discussion group
called: – SCI.PHYSICS.RELATIVITY !
.
IN THE MEANTIME any sincere and competent SCIENTIFIC COMMENT
by anyone on SPR will be highly appreciated, and will become part of
this HISTORIC RECORD of DISCOVERY
.
George Hammond, MS physics, Cape Cod MA USA

George Hammond

May 20, 2023, 8:22:02 PM5/20/23
On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
.
NOTE:
Lazar Stankov, Australian professor of psychology at
the University of Sydney, where he taught for over thirty
years. BA from the University of Belgrade and PhD from
University of Denver. He is known for his research on
intelligence,
.
[George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA]
.
NOTE: –
you may read the OP (Original Post) by CLICKING ON
the above symbol: "[...]" and it will magically appear !
.
May 20, 2023:
Hi Prof. LAZAR STANKOV –
Here's a picture of me with HANS EYSENCK: –
https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
.
I knew Hans Eysenck, Ray Cattell and Jeffrey Gray personally
(I'm 81)
.
FYI : – PSYCHOMETRY [P-L-U-S] PHYSICS has led to the world's
1st Scientific Proof of God.... (acronym=SPOG)
.
The so-called "GFP" (Gen. Factor of Psychology) – IS IN FACT
"the God of the Bible" even though the PSYCHOLOGISTS are
TOTALLY UNAWARE OF IT !
.
And it leads to this PHYSICS RESULT: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
See my website at: –
https://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond
.
George E. Hammond MS Physics, Hyannis MA USA

George Hammond

May 31, 2023, 6:55:34 AM5/31/23
On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
.
TO--- Prof. Joshua Farris
Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Humboldt Researcher
.
NOTE:--- Click on "..." symbol (above)
to see the OP (original post)
.
George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA
May 31, 2023
Hi Dr. Joshua Farris –
...By way of introduction here's a picture of me
with the late and great HANS EYSENCK (1996)
both being invited speakers at XXVI Int. Congress
of Psychology in Montreal.
https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
..
This message is to inform you that the world's first
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym=SPOG)
HAS BEEN DISCOVERED: –
https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
.
Get on it prof, and get on it fast
if you know what's good for you !
.
George Hammond, Physics Dept.

Tory Paulis

May 31, 2023, 4:07:48 PM5/31/23
George Hammond wrote:

> h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶://h̶t̶m̶l̶.s̶c̶r̶i̶b̶d̶a̶s̶s̶e̶t̶s̶.c̶o̶m̶/i̶c̶j̶q̶u̶s̶c̶zk̶4a̶l̶s̶a̶p̶/i̶m̶a̶g̶e̶s̶/1-c̶1c̶01b̶1d̶46.j̶p̶g̶ ..
> This message is to inform you that the world's first S̶C̶I̶E̶N̶T̶I̶F̶I̶C̶ P̶R̶O̶O̶F̶ O̶F̶
> G̶O̶D̶ (acronym=SPOG) H̶A̶S̶ B̶E̶E̶N̶ D̶I̶S̶C̶O̶V̶E̶R̶E̶D̶: –
> h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶://w̶w̶w̶.a̶c̶a̶d̶e̶m̶i̶a̶.e̶d̶u̶/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC .
> Get on it prof, and get on it fast if you know what's good for you !
> George Hammond, P̶h̶y̶s̶i̶c̶s̶ D̶e̶p̶t̶.

good news, here's how good news looks like

*_Russia_sinks_Ukraine’s_‘last_warship’_* – MOD
https://%72t.com/r%75%73%73ia/577226-russia-destroys-ukraine-warship/
The Yury Olefirenko was destroyed in a high-precision airstrike on the
port of Odessa, Moscow confirmed,

Laurence Clark Crossen

May 31, 2023, 5:59:58 PM5/31/23
On Sunday, May 14, 2023 at 9:20:02 PM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> May 14, 2023
> .
> IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

> So to wrap this thing up, it appears that
> "speaking in tongues" in scientific terms
> is actually a form of "speaking relativistically"
> .
> All for now – George Hammond MS physics
As far as I can tell it is. What's the difference? I can tell you have a master's in relativity! In fact, I will now disclose your real identity: YOU ARE ALAN SOKAL!

Laurence Clark Crossen

May 31, 2023, 6:13:02 PM5/31/23
On Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 1:52:39 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > May 14, 2023
> > .
> > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

> You mean that you
> Relativity Gurus have
> NOTHING to say about
> the fact that Hammond
> has used
> Relativity Physics
> to mathematically
> explain the common
> .
> WOLF WHISTLE
> .
> I'm amazed at your
> losd for words !
> .
> George
This is the most serious disquisition on relativity yet posted in this forum!

Laurence Clark Crossen

May 31, 2023, 6:18:12 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:55:34 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > May 14, 2023
> > .
> > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

> George Hammond, Physics Dept.
I think relativity may be an early instance of postmodernism...

Laurence Clark Crossen

May 31, 2023, 7:16:58 PM5/31/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:55:34 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > May 14, 2023
> > .
> > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
> George Hammond, Physics Dept.
It is very esoteric, arcane, and unintelligible gibberish.

George Hammond

May 31, 2023, 9:19:20 PM5/31/23
.
[George E Hammond MS physics]
[Laurence Clark Crossen[ wrote:
"This is the most serious disquisition
on relativity yet posted in this forum!"
.
That guess is SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE
and that makes L.C.CROSSEN
the highest-ranking scientific sleuth of
the 21st century !!!
... While scores of high-ranking physics PhD's
have written off Hammond as an aging crank –
L.C.CROSSEN is first scientist to identify
Hammond's SPOG as a historic discovery !
.
Congratulations L.C. You're famous !
.
George

Laurence Clark Crossen

May 31, 2023, 11:07:43 PM5/31/23
Really, it was nothing...

Laurence Clark Crossen

Jun 1, 2023, 12:26:03 AM6/1/23
On Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:55:34 AM UTC-7, George Hammond wrote:
> On Monday, May 15, 2023 at 12:20:02 AM UTC-4, George Hammond wrote:
> > May 14, 2023
> > .
> > IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?

> George E Hammond MS Physics, Cape Cod MA USA
> May 31, 2023
> Hi Dr. Joshua Farris –
> ...By way of introduction here's a picture of me
> with the late and great HANS EYSENCK (1996)
> both being invited speakers at XXVI Int. Congress
> of Psychology in Montreal.
> https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
> ..
> This message is to inform you that the world's first
> SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym=SPOG)
> HAS BEEN DISCOVERED: –
> https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
> George Hammond, Physics Dept.
I tried to remember what I knew of the late and great HANS EYSENCK from studying pseudoscience and skepticism many years ago. He studied alternative claims and criticized them with an open mind. I wonder what he would think of relativity.

George Hammond

Jun 1, 2023, 4:14:21 AM6/1/23
.
[George E Hammond MS physics MA USA]
June 1, 2023
.
[Laurence Clark Crossen] wrote:
.
"I tried to remember what I knew of the late and great
HANS EYSENCK from studying pseudoscience and
skepticism many years ago. He studied alternative
claims and criticized them with an open mind.
I wonder what he would think of relativity."
.
[George Hammond] wrote: –
HI LARRY CROSSEN: –
...I talked by email to HANS EYSENCK for years
before he and I were invited to address the same
audience from the same podium in Montréal
Canada in 1996 – where the picture of us was taken.
https://html.scribdassets.com/icjqusczk4alsap/images/1-c1c01b1d46.jpg
.
I was also in communication with Raymond B Cattell,
Prof. Jeffrey Gray, Stuart Hameroff and scores of
other leading researchers for many years during my
research on the SPOG (Scientific Proof of God).
.
HANS EYSENCK fled Germany during WWII for
England. He was a bull of a man way above average
intelligence, and a quick wit and fascinating speaker.
.
He of course saw firsthand the Holocaust of the Jews
in Germany during the war – and Goering himself was
hot on the trail of HANS EYSENCK for being a Jewish
sympathizer and collaborator !
.
EYSENCK discovered the 3 (XYZ) axes of the long
sought for STRUCTURAL MODEL (ENP) which made him
world-famous..
...However RAYMOND B CATTEL was the real "nuts and bolts"
computerized linear algebra genius that actually discovered
and measured the "eigenvector pyramid" of the STRUCTURAL
MODEL.
.
My discovery proves CLEARLY that CATTELL'S 13–2nd order
EIGENVECTORS are the "12 Olympian Gods" of antiquity.
And that the 4 3rd order EIGENVECTORS are the 4 gospel
personalities; Matthew, Mark, Luke and John ! This leaves us
with only one conclusion – that the single, top, lone
4th order eigenvector, is the GOD OF THE BIBLE !!
.
There is ONLY ONE EIGENVECTOR at the 4th order, and
believe it or not that "TOP EIGENVECTOR" turns out to be
the GOD OF THE BIBLE: – hence, the world's first SPOG
has been discovered.
.
I DISCOVERED, it all comes from the CUBIC CLEAVAGE of the
brain – because a cube has 13 rotational symmetry axes
and this CAUSES the 13 2nd order EIGENVECTORS in the
long-lost Hippocratic "Structural Model of Personality" !
.
All of this is explained in elaborate detail in this widely
circulated letter to the TEMPLETON FOUNDATION on my
website: –
.
https://www.academia.edu/92261906/The_spacetime_GOD_METRIC
.
And bear in mind the Templeton foundation has a $3.9 billion
endowment, and are highly interested in this sort of thing!
.
STICK WITH ME CROSSEN – I'm on the road to becoming a
legend in my own time and world fame and fortune
– NO DOUBT ABOUT IT !
.
George

Laurence Clark Crossen

Jun 1, 2023, 12:11:52 PM6/1/23
Well, I'm in your corner because we could really use a SPOG (scientific proof of God)!

George Hammond

Jun 2, 2023, 6:48:52 AM6/2/23
.
George Hammond MS Physics
Hyannis, Cape Cod MA USA
June 2, 2023
.
Hi Laurence Clark Crossen: –
.... You said in your post (above) –
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Well, I'm in your corner because we could really
use a SPOG (scientific proof of God)! "
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
... In the present circumstance, that STATEMENT is
sufficient to put you in the history books ranking you
along with such scientific luminaries as
Marcel Grossmann or Michele Besso !
... You are EXTRAORDINARILY PRECOCIOUS
scientifically, which has aroused my suspicions !
.
I would find it exceedingly interesting to discover
what kind of preliminary, simple, QUESTIONS you might
ask me about the SPOG !
.
For instance, you might ask me: –
.
1 – Why are there 12 Olympian gods?
2 – Why Is there a 4 Gospel Canon
3 – how is "God" measured to
...... 2 decimal point accuracy
4 – Who measured it?
5 – etc., etc.
.
In closing, let me say that just about ANYTHING you
have to say about the SPOG is of prodigious historical
significance at this point in time !
.
George

Laurence Clark Crossen

Jun 2, 2023, 9:04:46 AM6/2/23
It wouldn't reduce "God" to mere physiology would it? That would be a come down...

George Hammond

Jun 3, 2023, 1:30:34 AM6/3/23
June 3, 2023
.
Hi Laurence Clark Crossen: –
.... You wrote above, (click on "...") –
.
[Crossen]: –
"It wouldn't reduce "God" to mere physiology
would it? That would be a come down...".
.
[George]: –
.... DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT !!
.
This discovery SCIENTIFICALLY PROVES
EVERY SPECTACULAR CLAIM in the
King James Bible !
.
1 – That there is a Creator and he did create
.......the Universe and everything in it !
...... Disproving Dawkins' anti-Creator claim f.
.
2 – That "God" is an all powerful invisible but
...... communicative and measurable male human being !
.
3 – That direct experimental evidence indicates
...... that the minimum scientific probability of
...... "Life after Death" today, is better than 35% !
.
And there is a LOT MORE here that came from –
.
To say that this is a "come down" simply because
it is "psychological" or "physiological " is a gross
UNDERSTATEMENT !
.
Bear in mind, that the sheer EXISTENCE of the
Universe is "purely physiological" and that the
PHYSICAL UNIVERSE would no longer "exist" if
all human beings suddenly died.
.... This is because only "a human observation"
is PROOF of the EXISTENCE of ANYTHING !.
.
George

George Hammond

Jun 5, 2023, 10:59:10 AM6/5/23
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
.
Hi Laurence Clark Crossen: –
.
..... Hey L. C. – I'm not hearing from you,
You had my attention for awhile –
are you folding, or just AWOL ?
.
..... I'm trying to discuss: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
Which is the FORCE MAJEURE of the discovery of the SPOG
and you seem to be wanting to discuss "Philawzzophy"
instead ? SPR is a RELATIVITY newsgroup don'chano !
.
Looking forward to your early reply,
.
George

Dorion Romijn

Jun 5, 2023, 2:25:42 PM6/5/23
George Hammond wrote:

> ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
> |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
> |o̶ a̶² o̶ o̶. | = H̶A̶M̶M̶O̶N̶D̶ M̶̶E̶̶T̶̶R̶̶I̶̶C̶̶ O̶̶F̶̶ G̶̶O̶̶D̶̶
> |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
> |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|

nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And you
treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.

Laurence Clark Crossen

Jun 5, 2023, 4:50:22 PM6/5/23
Relativity is nonsense, and you are so dense you don't recognize when it is scoffed at.

Tupanes Lucassen

Jun 5, 2023, 5:25:03 PM6/5/23
where is Relativity nonsense, fucking stoopid. You can't even read. Can't
you see what he wrote, fucking stoopid.

yet another imbecile declaring Relativity nonsense, for the wrong reason.
You, uneducated pile of shit, is going through an adventure, at the bottom
of the sea.

George Hammond

Jun 5, 2023, 5:39:16 PM6/5/23
,
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
.
CURRICULUM VITAE – GEORGE E. HAMMOND
B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester MA,
.
M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University, Boston MA
.
Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68
Northeastern Univ.Boston MA. Note: Studied Relativity under
Prof. Richard Arnowitt at N.U. & later Distinguished Professor
of Physics at TAMU
.
SO YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT – LET'S SEE YOUR CV !!
.
George.

George Hammond

Jun 5, 2023, 5:58:37 PM6/5/23
On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 4:50:22 PM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 11:25:42 AM UTC-7, Dorion Romijn wrote:
> > George Hammond wrote:
> >
> > > ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
> > > |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
> > > |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
> > > |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|
> >
> > nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And you
> > treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.
.> Relativity is nonsense, and you are so dense you don't recognize when it is scoffed at
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
.
CURRICULUM VITAE – GEORGE E. HAMMOND
B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Worcester MA,
.
M.S. Physics 1967, Northeastern University, Boston MA
.
Ph.D. Candidate and Teaching Fellow in Physics, 1967-68
Northeastern Univ.Boston MA. Note: Studied Relativity under
Prof. Richard Arnowitt at N.U. & later Distinguished Professor
of Physics at TAMU
.
SO YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT – LET'S SEE YOUR CV !!
.
George..

Laurence Clark Crossen

Jun 5, 2023, 6:02:21 PM6/5/23
The only credential I need is the Hammond Metric of God!

Barbaro Merckx

Jun 5, 2023, 7:05:17 PM6/5/23
George Hammond wrote:

>> > ..... I'm trying to discuss: –
>> > |a̶² o̶ o̶ o̶. |
>> > |o̶ o̶ a̶² o̶. |
>> > |o̶o̶o̶-1/a̶²|
>>
>> nonsense. You are talking of a domain which doesn't even exists. And
>> you treat tensors as matrices. You are completely uneducated.
> ,
> [George E Hammond MS Physics]
> CURRICULUM VITAE – GEORGE E. HAMMOND B.S. Physics 1964, Worcester
> Polytechnic Institute Worcester MA,

It's MSc, not M.S. Anyway, give a direct link to your MSc papers. What you
write here is bullshit.

George Hammond

Jun 5, 2023, 7:07:59 PM6/5/23
On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:02:21 PM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> The only credential I need is the Hammond Metric of God!
.
[Laurence Clark Crossen] wrote;
"Relativity is nonsense, and you are so
dense you don't recognize when it is scoffed at"
.
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
.... Na Crossen – you're a half ass pop-mouth punk
with no scientific credentials – a wannabe
pseudo-intellectual Internet stalker – a real loud
mouth piece of garbage !
/
. HERE'S MY CV – –

Laurence Clark Crossen

Jun 5, 2023, 7:09:12 PM6/5/23
Funny. I can't see how Hammond's metrics are any less accurate than Einsteins'!

George Hammond

Jun 5, 2023, 7:21:43 PM6/5/23
On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 7:05:17 PM UTC-4, Barbaro Merckx wrote:

> It's MSc, not M.S. Anyway, give a direct link to your
> MSc papers. What you write here is bullshit.
.
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
..... I've posted a picture of my MS degree from
Northeastern University a half a dozen times –
if you don't believe me, call the registrar at
N.U. Boston, I graduated there in 1967.
..... I don't have to prove anything to nobodies
who have nothing of scientific relevance to say !
You're bullshit – not me !
.
George

George Hammond

Jun 5, 2023, 7:25:51 PM6/5/23
On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 6:02:21 PM UTC-4, Laurence Clark Crossen wrote:
> The only credential I need is the Hammond Metric of God!
.
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
.
Get off it Dork – you don't even know
what a space-time metric is !
.
George

George Hammond

Jun 5, 2023, 9:01:17 PM6/5/23
On Monday, June 5, 2023 at 5:25:03 PM UTC-4, Tupanes Lucassen wrote:

> yet another imbecile declaring Relativity nonsense, for the wrong reason.
> You, uneducated pile of shit, is going through an adventure, at the bottom
> of the sea.
.
[George E Hammond MS Physics
.
..... Listen you anti-scientific imbecile – Einstein's
Relativity is not only correct – but when applied to
SUBJECTIVE space-time yields the world's first
Scientific Proof of God (acronym=SPOG).
..... If you think you're going to sit there and prevent
The World from receiving this discovery just because
you're a halfass IDIOT – you're mistaken!
.
THIS EQUATION IS HISTORY – –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
If you can't ask a COMPETENT SCIENTIFIC QUESTION
ABOUT THAT – then you don't belong here !
.
George
.

George Hammond

Jun 5, 2023, 9:40:36 PM6/5/23
LC CROSSEN wrote:
"Funny. I can't see how Hammond's metrics
are any less accurate than Einsteins'!"
.
.... Listen CROSSEN – I'm here to tell you something
you're NOT supposed to know – you think Einstein's
Relativity is all about ASTROPHYSICS – don't be
STUPID – no one gives a DAMN about Astrophysics !
.
.... NO – the whole WORLD guessed 100 years ago that
"Einstein's Theory" is ultimately a proof of GOD !
.
..... And guess what – THEY WERE RIGHT !
That is what HAMMOND has proven by
discovering this: –.
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = HAMMOND METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
NOW IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS to understand
Hammond's "Scientific Proof of God" (acronym=SPOG)
.
Even a dilettante like you CAN FIGURE IT OUT !
.
STOP BEING A JERK for a change MAN UP and
look at the SPOG seriously !
.
George
.

Gil Kanne

Jun 6, 2023, 5:10:20 AM6/6/23
George Hammond wrote:

> only correct – but when applied to SUBJECTIVE space-time yields the
> world's first Scientific Proof of God (acronym=SPOG).

"subjective" my ass, you severely uneducated sack of excrement immigrant
of america. This guy, at his age, still doesn't undrestand Relativity.
It's another domain, you fucking idiot. You are looking at projection/
mapping into the macro_scale domain.

what an idiot, pretending a diploma, but no papers to prove him wrong.
Fuck yooo. You immigrants of america, incredibly stupid around here.

George Hammond

Jun 6, 2023, 10:54:12 AM6/6/23
.
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
June 6, 2023
.
Look, Gil: –
.
A CAMERA can take a picture of the universe.
.
That is a picture of the OBJECTIVE UNIVERSE
.
But a PERSON with a LENS in his EYEBALL
looks at the same Universe and a picture of it
is recorded by the photo receptors in his retina
and converted to a VISUAL PICTURE in his brain.
.
That is a picture of the SUBJECTIVE UNIVERSE
.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL – THE 2 PICTURES SHOULD
BE IDENTICAL.
............ BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE NOT !!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
.
WHY NOT – IS THE QUESTION ?
.
The important effect being analyzed here –
is the effect of the AGE of the human observer !
.
If a 6 month old toddler on the floor looks up at the bottom
of a kitchen table while an 18-year-old adult standing nearby
lookis down at the top of the table – – the table APPEARS
4 TIMES AS LARGE to the toddler than it does to the adult !!!
.
THE SAME GOES FOR THE SPEED OF THINGS
.
The cat running across the kitchen floor looks to the toddler
like it is moving 4 TIMES AS FAST as it does to the adult !
..... All of this simply because the adult is 4 times larger,
and his mental speed is 4 times faster, then the toddler !
.
THEREFORE – I say that as we grow up for the first 20 years
Laura life – the world gets approximately 5% SMALLER and
5% SLOWER, every year up until age 20 or thereabouts!
.
IOW The Universe itself appears to CONTRACT and
SLOW DOWN for the first 20 years of our lives.
I say this is a RELATIVISTIC EFFECT !
.
Now FRIEDMANN the Russian mathematician told EINSTEIN
that the "expansion of the universe" could be described by
simply multiplying the "spatial" part of his Relativistic
space-time metric – by and "expansion factor", a=a(t)
thus: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = FRIEDMANN (FLRW) METRIC
|o o a² o. |
|o o o..-1.|
.
And Einstein agreed – and the FLRW metric rules all of
Astrophysics to this day !.
.
Now Gil – pay attention here – all I'm saying is that the
"contraction and slowing down" of the World (Universe)
we have described above can be written down by
simply COPYING FRIEDMANN: – and we get: –
.
|a² o o o. |
|o a² o o. | = THE (HAMMOND) METRIC OF GOD
|o o a² o. |
|ooo-1/a²|
.
NOW I DON'T THINK THAT'S DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND
EVEN FOR NEOPHYTE RELATIVITY STUDENTS
.
But then you ask – WHY IS IT CALLED THE GOD METRIC ?.
.
AND THE ANSWER IS THIS: –
.
NO ONE EVER ACHIEVES FULL GROWTH, in fact according to
WHO, UNESCO, etc. the WORLD AVERAGE FOR ADULTS
is around 85% of full growth! In 3rd world countries 30 and 40%
growth stunting is not uncommon! So the world average for
adults is around 85%.
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
And since 1/.85=1.18, we see that the AVERAGE WORLD ADULT
is actually walking around seeing a world (or Universe) that
APPEARS 18% LARGER AND FASTER THAN IT ACTUALLY IS !!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
And I'm here to tell you that this UNNERVING CIRCUMSTANCE
was first noticed many thousands of years ago and has been
called "GOD" for thousands of years !.

Okay Gil – if you're as smart as you say you are (and I'll give you
you the benefit of the doubt – you will immediately see, that
clearly, this is the long sought for, worlds first,
SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD (acronym= SPOG)!
.
Looking forward to your early reply
.
George Hammond

Connie Akker

Jun 6, 2023, 3:08:57 PM6/6/23
George Hammond wrote:

> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL –
> THE 2 PICTURES SHOULD BE IDENTICAL.
> ............ BUT IT TURNS OUT THEY ARE NOT !!
> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ .
> WHY NOT – IS THE QUESTION ?
> .
> The important effect being analyzed here –
> is the effect of the AGE of the human observer !

you just broke my bullshitmeter. The relativity effects are real,
objectively agreed by everybody. You don't need humans, you put a data
acquisition recorder to accumulate clock_seconds. Your terrorist country
blows up energy pipelines on the bottom of the sea, which are not yours.

your country bombed to populated big cities with atomic bombs.

whodat

Jun 6, 2023, 3:38:35 PM6/6/23
On 6/6/2023 2:08 PM, Connie Akker wrote:

<...>

> you just broke my bullshitmeter. The relativity effects are real,
> objectively agreed by everybody. You don't need humans, you put a data
> acquisition recorder to accumulate clock_seconds. Your terrorist country
> blows up energy pipelines on the bottom of the sea, which are not yours.
>
> your country bombed to populated big cities with atomic bombs.

What does any of your contribution (above) have to do with physics
or relativity?

Frankie Tillens

Jun 6, 2023, 5:43:59 PM6/6/23
you don't undrestand what is going on, in science, you stupid nobody
idiot. From now on, ask for permission to talk. You are the most stupid
indolent impertinent motherfucker in this group here. I don't ask you to
leave. Just keep your stupid mouth shut.

George Hammond

Jun 8, 2023, 5:31:03 PM6/8/23
.
[George E Hammond MS Physics]
June 8, 2023
.
IS "SPEAKING IN TONGUES" RELATIVITY ?
.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
...ADVICE TO THE NAÏVE AND INNOCENT
.
TO SEE the PREMIER post on this thread
which will tell you for the first time in your life
what GOD ACTUALLY IS SCIENTIFICALLY
CLICK HERE: –
https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics.relativity/c/KerHwslm8K0/m/HX17hL00BQAJ
You will still be staying on this thread.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
.
MEANWHILE nymshifter "Frankie Tillens"
has posted to me: –
"You are the most stupid indolent impertinent
motherfucker in this group here. I don't ask you
to leave. Just keep your stupid mouth shut."
.
AND ALL I CAN SAY TO HIM IS: –
.... Listen Tillens; you've got your head so far
up your ass your balls are resting on your
chin !
.... Don't post anymore Anti-American Terrorist
spute on this thread – but meanwhile, THANKS
for moving this thread to the front page of SPR –
where some furtive and steely nerved PhD
Relativist may finally come to his senses vis-à-vis
our National Security, and respond to it!
.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
CLICK ON THAT URL ABOVE
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.
George

Luigi Raske

Jun 9, 2023, 5:16:00 AM6/9/23
George Hammond wrote:

> ND ALL I CAN SAY TO HIM IS: –
> .... Listen Tillens; you've got your head so far up your ass your balls
> are resting on your chin !
> .... Don't post anymore Anti-American Terrorist spute on this thread –
> but meanwhile, THANKS for moving this thread to the front page of SPR –

you stupid khakhole, but the capitalist shithole biden's america is a
country of criminals immigrants. You've been a criminal in the fucking
shithole country you came from. Criminal then, criminal now. Terrorists
motherfucker in biden's america. Open public domain data, not bullshit. In
any shithole vassal country you gringos lands, criminality, war and
terrorism takes over. You putrid lying, uneducated, braindead khakhole.