Did Gauss prove Pythagorean theorem false?

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 22, 2021, 2:25:38 AMSep 22
> > > Gauss, toilet water drunkard
> > Did he prove that
> > Pythagorean theory is false? Really?
> Yep, he did: https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/p/Pythagorean_theorem.htm

A quick test - how many relativistic morons are
rabid enough to support poor idiot Dono?

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Sep 22, 2021, 10:01:40 AMSep 22
On 2021-09-22 06:25:36 +0000, Maciej Wozniak said:

>>> Did he prove that
>>> Pythagorean theory is false? Really?
>> Yep, he did:
>> https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/p/Pythagorean_theorem.htm

My newsreader doesn't tell me who wrote that, not Dono., I suspect
(though I could probably find out by putting my hands in the murky
waters of Google Groups). However, I suspect that whoever wrote it
didn't notice the title of the last section: "The Pythagorean theorem
in non-Euclidean geometry." Pythagoras was concerned with Euclidean
geometry.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 22, 2021, 10:19:06 AMSep 22
On Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 16:01:40 UTC+2, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:

> >> Yep, he did:
> >> https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/p/Pythagorean_theorem.htm
> >>
> My newsreader doesn't tell me who wrote that, not Dono., I suspect

Sorry, you suspect wrongly; it often happens to brainwashed
fanatics.

On Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 07:50:36 UTC+2, Dono. wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 10:31:00 PM UTC-7, maluw...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Gauss, toilet water drunkard
> > Did he prove that
> > Pythagorean theory is false? Really?
> Yep, he did: https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/p/Pythagorean_theorem.htm
>
> You need to stop drinking and eating from toilets, Wozniak

Julio Di Egidio

Sep 22, 2021, 11:24:14 AMSep 22
The Pythagorean theorem holds in Euclidean geometry...

And you are a resident spamming disgrace.

*Plonk*

Julio

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 22, 2021, 11:45:12 AMSep 22
And "Earth is sphere-like" doesn't hold in Pratchet's
universum.
So, did Gauss prove that Pythagorean theory is false
or didn't he?

Maciej Wozniak

Sep 22, 2021, 11:48:37 AMSep 22
Pythagorean theorem, of course.