YES: Einstein was a fake. YES: I do have the correct answers. YES:

Foos Research

Oct 1, 2022, 6:28:17 AM10/1/22
Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake. His notions were logically absurd, and I can’t figure why they were embraced by the PTB. I’m a nobody myself and getting old, but was a dedicated math and science student and advanced problem solver who understood the truth. Most of his critics were indeed crackpots as well, so that hasn’t helped. Indeed, having extra time, have laid out how space, time and gravity work, NOT a theory, but the facts, but just haven’t gotten anybody to listen. I live in a world where the masses are brainwashed and barely proficient in freshman algebra. I need help, not to elevate myself, but to somehow get the truth out there. My web site on this issue is https://foosresearch.com/. I also highly recommend the page on starlight deflection where I find the correct answer using straightforward vector analysis. PLEASE engage me in discussion and help get this ironed out. I’m getting older by the minute.

Dono.

Oct 1, 2022, 10:05:09 AM10/1/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:28:17 AM UTC-7, cusanus...@gmail.com wrote:
> snip imbecilities<
Fresh crank alert

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Oct 1, 2022, 10:10:01 AM10/1/22
I noticed. A brand-new crackpot.

--
Athel -- French and British, living mainly in England until 1987.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2022, 3:19:39 PM10/1/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:28:17 AM UTC-7, cusanus...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake. His notions were logically absurd, and I can’t figure why they were embraced by the PTB. I’m a nobody myself and getting old, but was a dedicated math and science student and advanced problem solver who understood the truth. Most of his critics were indeed crackpots as well, so that hasn’t helped. Indeed, having extra time, have laid out how space, time and gravity work, NOT a theory, but the facts, but just haven’t gotten anybody to listen. I live in a world where the masses are brainwashed and barely proficient in freshman algebra. I need help, not to elevate myself, but to somehow get the truth out there. My web site on this issue is https://foosresearch.com/. I also highly recommend the page on starlight deflection where I find the correct answer using straightforward vector analysis. PLEASE engage me in discussion and help get this ironed out. I’m getting older by the minute.

If you are nobody why do you claim Einstein was?
The liar lies and it is you not Einstein...

Mitchell Raemsch

Tom Roberts

Oct 3, 2022, 11:22:25 AM10/3/22
On 10/1/22 5:28 AM, Foos Research wrote:
> Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake.

No, but "Foos Research" sure looks and acts like a fake. Or at least a
stupidity.

> His notions were logically absurd, and I can’t figure why they were embraced by the PTB.

Einstein's ideas about relativity are not "logically absurd", and your
inability here is simply due to the fact that YOU do not understand
basic physics. Go STUDY. Use real physics textbooks, not popular
articles or random web pages.

Tom Roberts

Maciej Wozniak

Oct 3, 2022, 11:52:02 AM10/3/22
On Monday, 3 October 2022 at 17:22:25 UTC+2, tjrob137 wrote:
> On 10/1/22 5:28 AM, Foos Research wrote:
> > Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake.
> No, but "Foos Research" sure looks and acts like a fake. Or at least a
> stupidity.
> > His notions were logically absurd, and I can’t figure why they were embraced by the PTB.
> Einstein's ideas about relativity are not "logically absurd",

Yes, they are. Poor idiot has even written on
his own forehead "I'm violating common
sense".
https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/common%20sense

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 3, 2022, 2:17:48 PM10/3/22
you just have to prove he wrote those papers. I suspect his wife and
friends, making him undrestand mathematics. His postmortem brain analysis
shows he was a thief like Kenseto.

JanPB

Oct 3, 2022, 2:51:12 PM10/3/22
The "wife" angle has been studied (one of the studies by a Russian
woman scientist BTW) and the result is FAPP negative.

As for the brain analysis, this sort of thing is well-known to be
100% useless, in general (unless there is something super-obviously
wrong with the organ). But for a normal average brain nobody knows
how to tell a Bach apart from a beach bum just by looking at their brains.

--
Jan

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 3, 2022, 3:18:17 PM10/3/22
JanPB wrote:

>> > Einstein's ideas about relativity are not "logically absurd", and
>> > your inability here is simply due to the fact that YOU do not
>> > understand basic physics. Go STUDY. Use real physics textbooks, not
>> > popular articles or random web pages.
>> you just have to prove he wrote those papers. I suspect his wife and
>> friends, making him undrestand mathematics. His postmortem brain
>> analysis shows he was a thief like Kenseto.
>
> The "wife" angle has been studied (one of the studies by a Russian woman
> scientist BTW) and the result is FAPP negative.
>
> As for the brain analysis, this sort of thing is well-known to be 100%
> useless, in general (unless there is something super-obviously wrong
> with the organ). But for a normal average brain nobody knows how to tell
> a Bach apart from a beach bum just by looking at their brains.

there is a not directly obvious connection, between a woman and the
universe. That's why the wive approach. That's how the entering the macro
scale is done, through a woman. The young unskilled and unqualified
Einstine knew nothing about.

whodat

Oct 3, 2022, 3:37:57 PM10/3/22
Are you somehow brain damaged?

There isn't any such connection.

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 3, 2022, 4:22:16 PM10/3/22
whodat wrote:

>>> The "wife" angle has been studied (one of the studies by a Russian
>>> woman scientist BTW) and the result is FAPP negative.
>>>
>>> As for the brain analysis, this sort of thing is well-known to be 100%
>>> useless, in general (unless there is something super-obviously wrong
>>> with the organ). But for a normal average brain nobody knows how to
>>> tell a Bach apart from a beach bum just by looking at their brains.
>>
>> there is a not directly obvious connection, between a woman and the
>> universe. That's why the wive approach. That's how the entering the
>> macro scale is done, through a woman. The young unskilled and
>> unqualified Einstine knew nothing about.
>
> Are you somehow brain damaged? There isn't any such connection.

there is. But I have to shit on your deformed face, before going into
details.

Khakhlukha refusegee in Greece
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vqYQ6KkdJ4JO/

whodat

Oct 3, 2022, 5:53:58 PM10/3/22
Thank you for confirming your brain damage.

Volney

Oct 4, 2022, 12:19:25 AM10/4/22
What do you expect? That's the nymshifter troll, who supports 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia
卐, so of course it's brain damaged. There's no better evidence than that.

whodat

Oct 4, 2022, 7:39:37 AM10/4/22
Actually Russian people don't have much of a choice. Look at the USA.
Which faction, Biden or Trump supporters are brain damaged? My take is
both.

IMO he last really good US president was Truman. I don't blame the brain
damaged idiot for supporting his country, It is the rest of his crap
that sets him apart as brain damaged.

Ordinary Russian people aren't evil. I realize that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6-IeNObDnI

see youtubr beloe zlato (white gold.)

has elements of propaganda but other than these young women not being
HUGE they're typical.

I'm old enough and have seen enough to not fall into victimhood for
any faction. Other than that, keep up your good work.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Oct 4, 2022, 8:26:46 AM10/4/22
whodat wrote:

> Are you somehow brain damaged?

Apropos: You are *still* replying to the ‘nym-shifting troll :-D

PointedEars
--
“Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns
so that each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization

Douglass Nervetti

Oct 4, 2022, 4:47:47 PM10/4/22
Volney wrote:

>>> there is a not directly obvious connection, between a woman and the
>>> universe. That's why the wive approach. That's how the entering the
>>> macro scale is done, through a woman. The young unskilled and
>>> unqualified Einstine knew nothing about.
>> Are you somehow brain damaged?
>>
> What do you expect? That's the nymshifter troll, who supports 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ia
> 卐, so of course it's brain damaged. There's no better evidence than that.

he has to shit on you ugly face likewise, before going into details
explaining the phenomenon in physics. How did you two meet together?? You
stinking cacapitalist americacan *state_terrorist* blowing up life
essential infrastructure, out of your domain. You disgusting pigs. The
entire planet knows now you are the *fucking_pigs*. I don't trust you,
pigs.

Volney

Oct 4, 2022, 6:41:25 PM10/4/22
I should have said the 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐 regime, not Russia itself.

> Look at the USA.
> Which faction, Biden or Trump supporters are brain damaged? My take is
> both.

Agreed.

> IMO he last really good US president was Truman. I don't blame the brain
> damaged idiot for supporting his country, It is the rest of his crap
> that sets him apart as brain damaged.
>
> Ordinary Russian people aren't evil. I realize that

True. But the Russian propaganda and censorship is so effective,
substantially most Russians are in support of the war. (at least until
they get called up to serve!)

This nymshifting troll, on the other hand, is a paid 卐Ru⚡︎⚡︎ian卐
operative of some sort. Its claims about the war are straight Russian
propaganda. Before the war it was spreading all kinds of FUD,
misinformation and disinformation about Covid, the 2020 election, and so
forth. I believe it's part of a mission to cause as much disruption as
possible.

whodat

Oct 4, 2022, 11:53:26 PM10/4/22
I try to enjoy him. That works for me and might for others as well.

The advantage we have is that we know what he's about, and he lacks
any ability to counter other than as he has tried, and you see how
effective that has been. He's beaten the moment his target doesn't get
mad.

Snuffy Smif said, "don't take life so serious son, it ain't noways
permanent." Then again, neither is nymshifter troll.

Volney

Oct 5, 2022, 3:56:01 AM10/5/22
Yes. I'm here for the entertainment from cranks being cranks. I poke at
the cranks with pointy sticks to make them yell louder. The nymshifter
is a different kind of crank, but he's still entertaining.

I haven't seen a Snuffy Smif comic in decades.

Ross A. Finlayson

Oct 5, 2022, 4:52:23 AM10/5/22
Why don't you all go kick it.

whodat

Oct 5, 2022, 9:39:14 AM10/5/22
Because you're too much fun, brain damaged as you are.