How do we know where light has been absorbed?

mitchr...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2021, 2:57:52 PM12/2/21
The light bulb does not change the size of
atoms in a room...

Mitchell Raemsch

Harif Kuloo

Dec 3, 2021, 1:17:49 PM12/3/21
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> The light bulb does not change the size of atoms in a room...

good question. If a photon is guaranteed to be absorbed, it cannot be
generated. My opinion. At speed of light (local time zero), it has to
find a receiver some place in this universe.

Harif Kuloo

Dec 3, 2021, 1:22:07 PM12/3/21
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> The light bulb does not change the size of atoms in a room...

good question. If a photon is *NOT* guaranteed to be absorbed, it cannot
be generated. My opinion. At speed of light (local time zero), it has to
find a receiver some place in this universe. You are my trusted_associate.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2021, 3:15:09 PM12/3/21
A Cs atom clock? What one atom is magnified and how
could it be counted?

Mitchell Raemsch