[SR] Relativistic ideas...

Richard Hachel

May 22, 2022, 9:53:09 AM5/22/22
There is a notion that remains true in the theory of relativity, it is
that of proper time and observable time.

I don't like the term "improper time", I prefer the more beautiful and
truer term "observable" time.

Not to be confused either with the notion of "apparent" time due to the
well-known Doppler effect.

Proper time is something very clear and immutable.

A child of seven, like a seasoned physicist, knows what proper time is.

Hachel calls it "real time" and notes Tr.

But if Hachel, who is a true genius, rarely seen in the history of
humanity such a sexual attribute, which makes the ladies mad and the men
wicked, needs to name proper time: real time (Tr), it must be, you bunch
of uneducated assholes, that there is a time which, in comparison, is NOT
real time.

Bunches of uneducated and happy imbeciles.

Poor bastards that you are.

Because you still have to be a big jerk to want to fight against such
clear ideas.

There is thus a real time (Tr) or proper time, and an "observable" time
which shows that we do not always observe, from our position, the real
nature of things.

Anisochronie obliges: but the madmen who read me still haven't understood
what this strange word meant.

“We observe things through a mirror that falsifies and deforms them”.

Real time. True speed. Real acceleration.

Observable time, observable velocity, observable acceleration.

It wasn't hard to be wrong though.

But when you're dealing with a bunch of uneducated, navel-gazing, violent,
narcissistic and aggressive monkeys...

Not easy to speak in serenity.

It is the history of the world.

R.H.

JanPB

May 22, 2022, 11:01:52 PM5/22/22
On Sunday, May 22, 2022 at 6:53:09 AM UTC-7, Richard Hachel wrote:
> There is a notion that remains true in the theory of relativity, it is
> that of proper time and observable time.

This is already in the "not even wrong" category, so the rest is
just nonsense.

--
Jan