Einstein Lied Again

The Starmaker

Aug 6, 2021, 5:09:17 PM8/6/21
Einstein Lied Again
by The Starmaker

(excerpt from The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb)

Most of yous already read or heard about
The letter that launched the arms race.
(written and signed by Albert Einstein)

Here is a copy of that first letter.
https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first

In the very First paragraph reads Albert Einstein First lie in the letter:

"Sir:

Some recent work by E.Fermi and L. Szilard, which has been com-

municated to me in manuscript,..."

I will explain and show documented proof that Albert Einstein lied in that very first paragraph.

But in the meantime, how many more lies that Albert Einstein made in this letter? Can you spot them??

https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first

Albert Einstein
Old Grove Rd.
Nassau Point
Peconic, Long Island

August 2nd 1939

F.D. Roosevelt
President of the United States
White House
Washington, D.C.

Sir:

Some recent work by E.Fermi and L. Szilard, which has been com-

municated to me in manuscript, leads me to expect that the element uran-

ium may be turned into a new and important source of energy in the im-

mediate future. Certain aspects of the situation which has arisen seem

to call for watchfulness and, if necessary, quick action on the part

of the Administration. I believe therefore that it is my duty to bring

to your attention the following facts and recommendations:

In the course of the last four months it has been made probable -

through the work of Joliot in France as well as Fermi and Szilard in

America - that it may become possible to set up a nuclear chain reaction

in a large mass of uranium,by which vast amounts of power and large quant-

ities of new radium-like elements would be generated. Now it appears

almost certain that this could be achieved in the immediate future.

This new phenomenon would also lead to the construction of bombs,

and it is conceivable - though much less certain - that extremely power-

ful bombs of a new type may thus be constructed. A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory. However,

such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by

air.

-2-

The United States has only very poor ores of uranium in moderate

quantities. There is some good ore in Canada and the former Czechoslovakia.

while the most important source of uranium is Belgian Congo.

In view of the situation you may think it desirable to have more

permanent contact maintained between the Administration and the group

of physicists working on chain reactions in America. One possible way

of achieving this might be for you to entrust with this task a person

who has your confidence and who could perhaps serve in an inofficial

capacity. His task might comprise the following:

a) to approach Government Departments, keep them informed of the

further development, and put forward recommendations for Government action,

giving particular attention to the problem of securing a supply of uran-

ium ore for the United States;

b) to speed up the experimental work,which is at present being car-

ried on within the limits of the budgets of University laboratories, by

providing funds, if such funds be required, through his contacts with y

private persons who are willing to make contributions for this cause,

and perhaps also by obtaining the co-operation of industrial laboratories

which have the necessary equipment.

I understand that Germany has actually stopped the sale of uranium

from the Czechoslovakian mines which she has taken over. That she should

have taken such early action might perhaps be understood on the ground

that the son of the German Under-Secretary of State, von Weizsäcker, is

attached to the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Institut in Berlin where some of the

American work on uranium is now being repeated.

Yours very truly,
signature
(Albert Einstein)

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2021, 6:17:39 PM8/6/21
After Germany was defeated he wanted nothing to do with it
you moron.

Mitchell Raemsch

Siri Cruise

Aug 6, 2021, 6:49:53 PM8/6/21
In article <610DA5...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> In the very First paragraph reads Albert Einstein First lie in the letter:

You do know he didn't write the letter, don't you?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

whodat

Aug 6, 2021, 6:53:43 PM8/6/21

Almost everyone lies sometime or another. I see no point whatever to
this discussion.

Google "things that matter" 1,550,000,000 hits
Google "things that don't matter" 1,420,000,000 hits
Google "things" 5,490,000,000 hits

That must mean that some 2,570,000 things neither matter or don't
matter. Really? Unclassified is a legitimate category? I think your
posting below must belong to that majority category.

:-) HAND

PS I like my posting above more than I like yours (below,) Is that
personal prejudice, or just another in the unclassified category?
GACK!!!! I think I'm having fun.

Jim Pennino

Aug 6, 2021, 7:16:08 PM8/6/21
In sci.physics Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In article <610DA5...@ix.netcom.com>,
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> In the very First paragraph reads Albert Einstein First lie in the letter:
>
> You do know he didn't write the letter, don't you?

Not a snowball's chance in Hell...

The Starmaker

Aug 6, 2021, 9:02:28 PM8/6/21
Siri Cruise wrote:

> In article <610DA5...@ix.netcom.com>,
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > In the very First paragraph reads Albert Einstein First lie in the letter:
>
> You do know he didn't write the letter, don't you?

Of course I know that...he dictated the letter to his secretary..(dats wat they did in those days)

and here he wrote: "I am sending the present letter to Dr. L. Szilard with whom I am personally aquainted with the request of forwarding the letter to your office..."

Here is documented proof of that...
https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1309732171188330496/photo/1

But I'm not sure if he actually licked the enevelope and the stamp...

So, you could say : "You do know he didn't lick the stamp, don't you?"

Siri Cruise

Aug 6, 2021, 9:17:36 PM8/6/21
In article <610DDB...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Of course I know that...he dictated the letter to his secretary..(dats wat
> they did in those

Still wrong.

pyotr filipivich

Aug 6, 2021, 9:32:42 PM8/6/21
The Starmaker wrote

> ein Lied Again
> by The Starmaker
>
> (excerpt from The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb)

Einstein was Jewish.

They're all lying Christ Killers.

Iobaties

Aug 6, 2021, 10:11:56 PM8/6/21
whodat wrote

> Almost everyone lies sometime or another. I see no point whatever to
> this discussion.
>
> Google "things that matter" 1,550,000,000 hits
> Google "things that don't matter" 1,420,000,000 hits
> Google "things" 5,490,000,000 hits
>
> That must mean that some 2,570,000 things neither matter or don't
> matter. Really? Unclassified is a legitimate category? I think your
> posting below must belong to that majority category.
>
>:-) HAND
>
> PS I like my posting above more than I like yours (below,) Is that
> personal prejudice, or just another in the unclassified category?
> GACK!!!! I think I'm having fun.

Einstein hated Jews. He would never have allowed Trump's family into his
house.

Jared's daddy raped a dog. That's why he's had more sex than most of us.

Charles Kushner (born May 16, 1954) is an American real estate developer,
former federal inmate and disbarred former attorney.[2][3][4][5] He founded
Kushner Companies in 1985.

In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and
witness tampering and was sentenced to two years imprisonment, which he
served in the Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery. As a convicted felon he was
also disbarred in three states. He later received a federal pardon issued by
President Donald Trump on December 23, 2020.[6][7]

His son Jared Kushner is the husband of Ivanka Trump and son-in-law of former
President Donald Trump, during whose presidential administration served as
senior advisor from 2017 to 2021. He has 3 other children including Joshua
Kushner and he is the father-in-law of Karlie Kloss.

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2021, 3:03:00 AM8/7/21
whodat wrote:

> Almost everyone lies sometime or another. I see no point whatever to
> this discussion.

The letter that Albert Einstein wrote can be construed as trying to get
the United States into a war with another country...The offense of “levying war” is TREASON..

Why do you think the FBI was watching him>
https://vault.fbi.gov/Albert%20Einstein

Albert Einstein was the Master Spy that was passing
atomic bomb secrets to the Russians.
> > that the son of the German Under-Secretary of State, von Weizsäcker, is
> >
> > attached to the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Institut in Berlin where some of the
> >
> > American work on uranium is now being repeated.
> >
> > Yours very truly,
> > signature
> > (Albert Einstein)

Iobaties

Aug 7, 2021, 10:41:23 AM8/7/21
whodat wrote

> Almost everyone lies sometime or another. I see no point whatever to
> this discussion.
>
> Google "things that matter" 1,550,000,000 hits
> Google "things that don't matter" 1,420,000,000 hits
> Google "things" 5,490,000,000 hits
>
> That must mean that some 2,570,000 things neither matter or don't
> matter. Really? Unclassified is a legitimate category? I think your
> posting below must belong to that majority category.
>
>:-) HAND
>
> PS I like my posting above more than I like yours (below,) Is that
> personal prejudice, or just another in the unclassified category?
> GACK!!!! I think I'm having fun.

pyotr filipivich

Aug 7, 2021, 10:41:28 AM8/7/21
The Starmaker wrote

> ein Lied Again
> by The Starmaker
>
> (excerpt from The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb)

whodat

Aug 7, 2021, 12:03:15 PM8/7/21
On 8/7/2021 2:03 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
> whodat wrote:
>>
>> Almost everyone lies sometime or another. I see no point whatever to
>> this discussion.
>
> The letter that Albert Einstein wrote can be construed as trying to get
> the United States into a war with another country...The offense of “levying war” is TREASON..
>

> Why do you think the FBI was watching him>
> https://vault.fbi.gov/Albert%20Einstein
>

> Albert Einstein was the Master Spy that was passing
> atomic bomb secrets to the Russians.

There are a number of strange things about belief systems that aren't a
proper subject of discussion in a physics newsgroup. But you'll do as
you wish anyway.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Aug 7, 2021, 2:21:46 PM8/7/21
pyotr filipivich wrote:

> Einstein was Jewish.

So was the wandering preacher Jesus of Nazareth, called Christus by his
followers.

> They're all lying Christ Killers.

So there goes your messiah.

BTW, you should be glad that you are not in Germany, for such antisemitism
is not covered by the right to free speech but is a crime there. That is a
consequence of Nazi Germany using this and other "arguments" to justify the
extermination of about 6 million European Jews from 1941 to 1945:

<https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust>

PointedEars
--
Q: Why is electricity so dangerous?
A: It doesn't conduct itself.

(from: WolframAlpha)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Aug 7, 2021, 2:29:43 PM8/7/21
Iobaties wrote:

> Einstein hated Jews.

Oh, so that was why he was a strong promoter of the foundation of the state
of Israel? That is why the Albert Einstein Archives are located at the
Hebrew University of Jerusalem?

<http://www.albert-einstein.org/>

Einstein was a Jew, and he never denied that; he was born into a family of
secular Ashkenazi Jews, and eventually he had to emigrate from (Nazi)
Germany to the USA because of that (otherwise he would likely have been
killed).

You are so stupid, you do not even realize anymore how stupid you are.

PointedEars
--
Q: Where are offenders sentenced for light crimes?
A: To a prism.

(from: WolframAlpha)

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2021, 2:34:33 PM8/7/21
Another word for "belief systems" is theories. Theory is a belief, ...like for example...Gravity is 'just a theory'. Just an example of one of your..."belief systems".

Yous peoples seem to have a lot of "belief systems" in yours newsgroups.

"who dat say who dat when i say who dat?"

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Aug 7, 2021, 2:38:15 PM8/7/21
whodat wrote:

> On 8/7/2021 2:03 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
>> whodat wrote:
>>> Almost everyone lies sometime or another. I see no point whatever to
>>> this discussion.
>>
>> The letter that Albert Einstein wrote can be construed as trying to get
>> the United States into a war with another country...The offense of
>> “levying war” is TREASON..

But actually, he was attempting to restore the balance of power as he
believed reports that Nazi Germany was close to developing an atomic bomb.
So he signed the letter that urged Eisenhower to start developing one, too.

>> Why do you think the FBI was watching him>
>> https://vault.fbi.gov/Albert%20Einstein

They watched him because he was suspected of being a communist, at the very
least to be not trustworthy with regard to a war effort (as he was openly
pacifist).

>> Albert Einstein was the Master Spy that was passing
>> atomic bomb secrets to the Russians.

Not at all, but they suspected him to do something like that to, again,
restore the balance of power. He was openly pacifist. As a result, he did
not participate in the Manhattan Project even though the letter that he
signed provided the justification for the research and development years
after the fact.

PointedEars
--
Q: What did the female magnet say to the male magnet?
A: From the back, I found you repulsive, but from the front

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Aug 7, 2021, 2:52:49 PM8/7/21
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

> whodat wrote:
>>>
>>> The letter that Albert Einstein wrote can be construed as trying to get
>>> the United States into a war with another country...The offense of
>>> “levying war” is TREASON..
>
> But actually, he was attempting to restore the balance of power as he
> believed reports that Nazi Germany was close to developing an atomic bomb.
> So he signed the letter that urged Eisenhower to start developing one,
> too.

Correction: The letter was addressed to President Franklin D. Roosevelt
instead.

However, General Dwight D. Eisenhower, who later became President of the
USA, was involved in the intelligence operations of the Manhattan Project:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project>

(I am not sure how his name came into my mind.)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Aug 7, 2021, 2:53:45 PM8/7/21
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

> whodat wrote:
>>>
>>> The letter that Albert Einstein wrote can be construed as trying to get
>>> the United States into a war with another country...The offense of
>>> “levying war” is TREASON..
>
> But actually, he was attempting to restore the balance of power as he
> believed reports that Nazi Germany was close to developing an atomic bomb.
> So he signed the letter that urged Eisenhower to start developing one,
> too.

mitchr...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2021, 3:20:35 PM8/7/21
He knew the letter had to be written.
But didn't want involvement beyond it.
He wasn't found wanting...

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2021, 3:28:38 PM8/7/21
I'll explain how the master spy (Albert Einstein) passed atomic secrets to the Russians
without getting caught.

Albert Einstein told all his friends at the Manhattan Project to file a patent
on everything they were working on.

3,000 patent were filed by his friends.

All the patents were filed at the patent office.

The Patent office was unguarded where anyone can go in and do a search for patents filed.

The Russian sents their people to the patent office and went home and built an exact duplicate of Albert Einstein's
atomic bomb. The FBI missed that one. (dat was a BIG miss)

find any patent..
https://www.google.com/?tbm=pts

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2021, 3:47:40 PM8/7/21
But, but...Einstein went to Catholic primary school. He was a Catholic.

But I did hear somewhere if Jesus Christ came back and went to Israel...they have a contract out on him if he shows his face there.

He won't be able to go back home...they would KILL HIM!

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2021, 5:16:12 PM8/7/21
In this letter Albert Einstein also wrote:

"A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory. However,

such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by

air."

Now, Albert Einstein had in mind the bomb having the weight of two thousand pounds (one ton).

But planes in those days were able to carry around 'twenty five thousands pounds' or more.

So how can it be too heavy "A single bomb of this type" for transportation by airplane????

Einstein Lied Again!

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2021, 5:25:36 PM8/7/21
"I didn't write that I was an absolute pacifist but that I have always been a convinced pacifist.
That means there are circumstances in which in my opinion it is necessary to use force," -- Albert Einstein

And Albert Einstein LOVES to use...FORCE! (and double back peddle talk like Dr. Fauci)

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2021, 5:29:15 PM8/7/21
Watch out with those pointed ears, no telling what you can pick up with those....

o o
\ /
\ /
:-'""'-:
.-' ____ `-.
( ( (_()_) ) )
`-. ^^ .-'
`._==_.'
PE __)(___

The Starmaker

Aug 7, 2021, 7:41:47 PM8/7/21
Now, Why did Albert Einstein Lied Again about
"such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by air."????

probably because he wanted to Kill German people, but he
didn't wanted the USA to drop a bomb on Germany because it
would kill too many of 'his' people.

So, he figured if he can convince the USA to

"A single bomb of this type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory."

then that will reduce the death toll on his own people.

Either way, it's Treason to try to trick the united states into a war with another country.
(get them to do his killing for him)

For some reason 'these people' all hate Germans.

Jonathan

Aug 7, 2021, 8:19:20 PM8/7/21
On 8/6/2021 5:09 PM, The Starmaker wrote:
> Einstein Lied Again
> by The Starmaker
>
> (excerpt from The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb)

let me see, should I believe you, or Einstein?

Tough choice~

--
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1

pyotr filipivich

Aug 9, 2021, 9:58:47 AM8/9/21
The Starmaker wrote

> ein Lied Again
> by The Starmaker
>
> (excerpt from The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb)

The Starmaker

Aug 9, 2021, 1:27:54 PM8/9/21
note: Those of yous that don't understand the meaning of Dr. Fauci, here it is in a dictionasy:

Fauci
Someone that everyone should know is a liar, but somehow maintains credibility with some despite obvious duplicity.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fauci

Fauci
To flip flop; to change the rules to benefit a person or organization; to misdirect or mislead a person or group

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fauci

The Starmaker

Aug 9, 2021, 1:43:37 PM8/9/21
pyotr filipivich wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote
>
> > ein Lied Again
> > by The Starmaker
> >
> > (excerpt from The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb)
>
> Einstein was Jewish.

Einstein was of the Jewish Race, not of the Jewish religion. Even his parents were not practicing Jewish religious people.

Einstein was a racist. He didn't like White people. He didn't like Americans...he didn't even like poodles.

And he wrote in a letter about the Jewish people: "...Otherwise I cannot see anything 'chosen' about them."

The Starmaker

Aug 9, 2021, 1:49:47 PM8/9/21
another "Einstein Lied Again" is when he said in "Einstein's Letter to Rooselvelt" (or implied)

that the Germans were building an atomic bomb.

That wasn't true, that was another lie!

Einstein Lied Again!

What's worse is how many of yous believe it...

mitchr...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2021, 1:56:43 PM8/9/21
On Monday, August 9, 2021 at 10:49:47 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> another "Einstein Lied Again" is when he said in "Einstein's Letter to Rooselvelt" (or implied)
>
> that the Germans were building an atomic bomb.
>
> That wasn't true, that was another lie!

That was the possibility.
He did not want to take a chance.
Beyond that letter he wanted no
more to do with it. Especially
after the Germans was defeated.

Iobaties

Aug 9, 2021, 11:03:29 PM8/9/21
whodat wrote

> Almost everyone lies sometime or another. I see no point whatever to
> this discussion.

whodat

Aug 10, 2021, 12:27:32 AM8/10/21
Thank you for this display of your "logic." It provides a certain
"clarity." But what will you do a few months from now when this
repeated text is completely worn out as it almost is now?

The Starmaker

Aug 12, 2021, 12:03:59 PM8/12/21
On Fri, 06 Aug 2021 18:17:32 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <610DDB...@ix.netcom.com>,
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> Of course I know that...he dictated the letter to his secretary..(dats wat
>> they did in those
>
>Still wrong.

So, Albert Einstein is groping his secretary..
rubbing her butt and putting his hand up her blouse..
and he tells her..

"Did you finish typing that letter for me, honey?"

She sez "Here it is, you pervert!"

He looks at it...(then does a spell check)

Understandably, she misspelled Dr. Zsilard's name a few times.

He tells her "You wrote Zillard, but there is only one L, and it
begins with a S and small z, ..."

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1425847669000343552/photo/1

So she buttons up her blouse and retypes the letter...

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1425847669000343552/photo/2

Then he tells her..."BEND OVER YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN BITCH!"

She tells him..."You're the bomb!"

The Starmaker

Aug 14, 2021, 2:31:43 PM8/14/21
Shouldn't have Albert Einstein have gotten The Nobel Peace Prize for The Atomic Bomb?

I mean, 'it' got Japan to surrender.

The fact is, Albert Einstein is The Godfather of the Atomic Bomb, ...isn't that Right????

The Starmaker

Aug 14, 2021, 3:44:36 PM8/14/21
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

> Japan had to be controlled or more lives would have been lost instead...
> They converted to our good and are now a close ally.
>
> Mitchell Raemsch

dats not how it went..

The USA dropped two atomic bombs on Japan, and

when the Russians saw what happened..the Russians decided they were
going to take over what was left of Japan.

Opportunity.

So, Japan surrended to USA for protection instead of surrerdering to
Russia.

animals going after the crumbs.

whoever takes it gets it.

Paul Alsing

Aug 14, 2021, 4:12:11 PM8/14/21
On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 11:31:43 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> The fact is, Albert Einstein is The Godfather of the Atomic Bomb, ...isn't that Right????

No, not right. Einstein himself said... “My participation in the production of the atom bomb consisted in a single act: I signed a letter to President Roosevelt.”

The Starmaker

Aug 14, 2021, 6:16:04 PM8/14/21
Okay, since many years has passed...here is the definition of : the atomic age

the atomic age;
the period in history initiated by the first use of the atomic bomb
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/atomic-age

The Atomic Age,
also known as the Atomic Era, is the period of history following the detonation of the first nuclear weapon,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_Age

It reads right here on the cover of Newsweek magazine, "Einstein: Godfather of the Atomic Age"
https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1426663555877654530/photo/1

the atomic age;
the period in history initiated by the first use of the atomic bomb
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/atomic-age

Albert Einstein is The Godfather of the Atomic Bomb!

(the period in history initiated by the first use of the atomic bomb)

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1426663555877654530/photo/2

The Starmaker

Aug 14, 2021, 6:25:07 PM8/14/21
The Starmaker wrote:

> Paul Alsing wrote:
> >
> > On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 11:31:43 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > > The fact is, Albert Einstein is The Godfather of the Atomic Bomb, ...isn't that Right????
> >
> > No, not right. Einstein himself said... “My participation in the production of the atom bomb consisted in a single act: I signed a letter to President Roosevelt.”
>
> Okay, since many years has passed...here is the definition of : the atomic age
>
> the atomic age;
> the period in history initiated by the first use of the atomic bomb
> https://www.dictionary.com/browse/atomic-age
>
> The Atomic Age,
> also known as the Atomic Era, is the period of history following the detonation of the first nuclear weapon,
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_Age
>
> It reads right here on the cover of Newsweek magazine, "Einstein: Godfather of the Atomic Age"
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1426663555877654530/photo/1
>
> the atomic age;
> the period in history initiated by the first use of the atomic bomb
> https://www.dictionary.com/browse/atomic-age
>
> Albert Einstein is The Godfather of the Atomic Bomb!
>
> (the period in history initiated by the first use of the atomic bomb)
>
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1426663555877654530/photo/2

In 1905 Albert Einstein did clearly state that mass and energy were equivalent and
suggested that proof of this equivalence might be found by the study of radioactive substances.
He concluded that the amount of energy, E, equivalent to a mass, m, was given by the equation

E = mc2

where c is the velocity of light.

It shows that one kilogram (2.2 pounds) of matter, if converted entirely into energy, would give
25 billion kilowatt hours of energy. This is equal to the energy that would be generated by the
total electric power industry in the United States

The Starmaker

Aug 22, 2021, 5:38:10 PM8/22/21
Going back to the beginning of this thread I wrote:

In the very First paragraph reads Albert Einstein First lie in the
letter:

"Sir:

Some recent work by E.Fermi and L. Szilard, which has been com-

municated to me in manuscript,..."

Now, anybody with any common sense can tell that Albert Einstein
was doing all he can to distance himself in the letter. He didn't want
to get blood on his hands.

Beginning the letter with " has been com-

municated to me in manuscript,..."

As if, all he knows is what he read in a book someone showed him!

But it is LIE!

Albert Einstein starts off the letter to Roosevelt with a lie.

But there were may 'drafts' of this first letter to Roosevelt.

Albert Einstein originally wrote in the first letter, in the first
paragraph, this:

"Sir:

As a result of a discussion among physisists which

took place at my house last week on the initiative of

Dr. E.P. Wigner of Princeton University I consider it

to be my duty to draw your attention to a new and important

development in the field of physics."

Here is a copy of that original draft letter:

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1429557697523843075/photo/1

Albert Einstein is saying that some guys came to his house to discuss
how to build an Atomic Bomb!

Einstein Lied Again

The Starmaker

Aug 23, 2021, 12:08:38 AM8/23/21
On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:04:34 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 06 Aug 2021 18:17:32 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <610DDB...@ix.netcom.com>,
>> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Of course I know that...he dictated the letter to his secretary..(dats wat
>>> they did in those
>>
>>Still wrong.
>

>So, Albert Einstein is groping his secretary..
>rubbing her butt and putting his hand up her blouse..
>and he tells her..
>
>"Did you finish typing that letter for me, honey?"
>
>She sez "Here it is, you pervert!"
>
>He looks at it...(then does a spell check)
>
>Understandably, she misspelled Dr. Zsilard's name a few times.
>
>He tells her "You wrote Zillard, but there is only one L, and it
>begins with a S and small z, ..."
>
>https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1425847669000343552/photo/1
>

>So she buttons up her blouse and retypes the letter...
>

>https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1425847669000343552/photo/2
>

>Then he tells her..."BEND OVER YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN BITCH!"
>

>She tells him..."You're the bomb!"

Of course, you cannot expect her to know how to spell...physisists.

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1429557697523843075/photo/1

"Sir:

As a result of a discussion among physisists which

The Starmaker

Aug 26, 2021, 2:19:51 PM8/26/21
Now, Albert Einstein wrote:

"A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory.
However,

such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by

air."

You might get the 'impression' that Albert Einstein was referring to
some German port...

But, at that time the Germans only had two battle ships.

So, what "port" was Albert Einstein referring too?

No, no, no...it wasn't the German port he was thinking of..
(just implied)

the port Albert Einstein was thinking of...was the bigest port at that
time...

NEW YORK!

Albert Einstein wanted to scare Roosevelt into thinking that
New York was the target.

All of Albert Einstein friends at his house were discussing

bombing New York as an example.

(these guys weren't even American citizens)

https://groovyhistory.com/content/50453/ab3c300fc6791f77cbdac1a1a6f22ecf.jpg

mitchr...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2021, 2:23:14 PM8/26/21
Einstein didn't have to lie... you do...
He wanted for Hitler to not win you moron.

Mitchell Raemsch

The Starmaker

Aug 26, 2021, 2:34:07 PM8/26/21
Now, you can clearly see on this cover of Time magazine
Albert Einstein, the atomic bomb and...E=Mc^2.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E8yF_o9VkAIfo2b?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1426663555877654530/photo/2

but, but..if you ask any scientist, they will *ALL* tell you
E=Mc^2 has nothing to do with the atomic bomb.

Are *ALL* of these scientist Lying, or are they just all Stupid????

or both?

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 15:25:34 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> Paul Alsing wrote:

>> > No, not right. Einstein himself said... “My participation in the production of the atom bomb consisted in a single act: I signed a letter to President Roosevelt.�€?

Umari Yamagata

Aug 26, 2021, 3:24:38 PM8/26/21
The Starmaker wrote:

> Now, you can clearly see on this cover of Time magazine Albert Einstein,
> the atomic bomb and...E=Mc^2.

idiot, the atomic bomb cannot E=Mc^2 anything. Also, the death from the
capitalist "vaccines" cannot be a "side-effect".

Paul Alsing

Aug 27, 2021, 5:35:56 PM8/27/21
On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 11:19:51 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

> Now, Albert Einstein wrote:
>
> "A single bomb of this
>
> type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy
>
> the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory.
> However,
>
> such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by
>
> air."

No, Einstein did not write that letter. He only signed it.

The Starmaker

Sep 4, 2021, 3:06:54 PM9/4/21
Believe it or not
Believe it or not
Believe it or not

I understand that the military was using
one of Albert Einstein's ideas to make

ships INVISIBLE and also TRANSPORTER them
to another location!!!!

Did Einstein Lied Again????

On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 21:09:06 -0700, The Starmaker

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2021, 8:11:34 AM9/5/21
The Starmaker wrote

> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not

Trump will save us.

#TRUMPWON
#STOPTHESTEAL
#HAILTRUMP

The Starmaker

Sep 5, 2021, 5:14:02 PM9/5/21
Did Albert Einstein tell the military that
he can make a ship invisible and transport it
to another place????

I mean, this was all happening at the same time
Albert Einstein wrote to the military:

"According to these discussions and a remark you made yourself when
you were visiting me
it seems to be desirable to have a device which automatically brings
to explosion
a torpedo passing below a ship at the right moment.
I have an idea for an electro-magnetic device for this purpose which
I would like to submit to you for your judgement." -Albert Einstein

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1432121477193613312

Did Albert Einstein tell the military that
he can make a ship invisible and transport it
to another place????

I understand the ship was actually transported but had a bad effect on
the ...crew.

It was called (not the Manhattan Project2) but ,
The Philadelphia Project.

You gotta watch out for those Einstein's in this world.

No telling wat they do in those labs...

Einstein once said:

"Certainly the possibility can be envisaged of building a bomb of far
greater size, capable of producing destruction over a larger area. It
also is credible that an extensive use could be made of radioactivated
gases which would spread over a wide region, causing heavy loss of
life without damage to buildings." -Albert Einstein

'doesn't kill buildings, only people.'

But, but you won't believe what he sez next:

"I do not believe it is necessary to go on beyond these possibilities
to contemplate a vast extension of bacteriological warfare. -Albert
Einstein

'doesn't kill buildings, only people.'

Sounds to me like China dropping the virus bomb on the united states.

I say send China back to the stone age...

On Sat, 04 Sep 2021 12:07:19 -0700, The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Sep 5, 2021, 6:55:18 PM9/5/21
Einstein once said:

"Certainly the possibility can be envisaged of building a bomb of far
greater size, capable of producing destruction over a larger area. It
also is credible that an extensive use could be made of radioactivated
gases which would spread over a wide region, causing heavy loss of
life without damage to buildings." -Albert Einstein

'doesn't kill buildings, only people.'

But, but you won't believe what he sez next:

"I do not believe it is necessary to go on beyond these possibilities
to contemplate a vast extension of bacteriological warfare. -Albert
Einstein

'doesn't kill buildings, only people.'

All Albert Einstein thinks about is new ways to KILL people.

There is money in it, isn't there?

I mean, he gets paid for finding new ways to KILL people. Lots of
them.

The military wants a new bomb, they contact the bomb expert...Albert
Einstein.

You know they always ask Einstein..."Don't you think all these bombs
can blow up the whole planet?"

In other words...people like albert einstein may one day blow up the
whole earth!!!!

SOMEBODY SHOOT HIM QUICK!

Save the World.

"...we have hidden laboratories in which men are working as hard as
they can to develop bacteria for which no one else will be able to
find a cure. " -- RICHARD P. FEYNMAN 1963

In today's language, they call it 'dangerous "gain-of-function"
experiments' designed to create...pandemics.

these mad scientists.

On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:14:22 -0700, The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Sep 5, 2021, 7:31:25 PM9/5/21
Did you know that right now
there are these scientist
trying to create a virus that
only kills people by a certain race?

China wants your DNA.

China is thinking, "Okay, lets get rid of all those White people!"

The Yellow people want to take over the Brown people.

So, by the time China has finishing developing a
virus that only kills White people, people will say "ALRIGHT, THEY'RE
DYING!"

Scientists will say..."We need more DNA!"

CHINA: "What's the problem?"

Scientists: We might end up killing some Italians."

CHINA: "FUCK'EM, they are a bunch of fuckin guienas anyway!"

Scientists: "Some of these Spanish people look White, but their DNA is
different?"

CHINA: "Spics? What race are they????"

Spanish race????

Scientists: "How about...?"

CHINA: "FUCK 'EM, KILL THEM ALL!!!"

On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 15:55:45 -0700, The Starmaker

rotchm

Sep 6, 2021, 8:08:46 AM9/6/21
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 7:31:25 PM UTC-4, The Starmaker wrote:
> Did you know that right now
> there are these scientist
> trying to create a virus that
> only kills people by a certain race?
>
> China wants your DNA.

<off topic rants snipped>

Learn to post an appropriate News Group.
Spam reported, And I incite others to do the same.

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2021, 1:01:18 PM9/6/21
The Starmaker wrote

> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not

The Starmaker

Sep 6, 2021, 1:25:44 PM9/6/21
“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different
results.” -Albert Einstein

The Starmaker

Sep 10, 2021, 1:14:46 AM9/10/21
Another Lie that Albert Einstein made that most people
are not aware of is...Fake Patents.

Albert Einstein and his personal secretary and partner in crime, Leo
Zsilard together and separately created and filed patents that
are...Fake.

In fact, the military discovered that Leo Zsilard patents
simply didn't work. Leo Zsilard try to get money from the
government for patents that didn't work.

Albert Einstein had a few fake patents...

Albert Einstein was simply creating fake patents as a method to pass
atomic secrets to the Russians.

(I think I will file a patent for
Facebook/Google glasses that you
can see women with clothes on look completely naked!)

but its' only for kids who want to
see their English teacher naked.

I want to help kids with their education by
paying more attention to their teacher.

Einstein Lied Again ...with fake patents.

You don't actually believe this is just a blouse, do you?
https://patents.google.com/patent/USD101756S/

On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:14:22 -0700, The Starmaker

Zeta Reticuli

Sep 10, 2021, 1:58:10 PM9/10/21
The Starmaker wrote:
> Another Lie that Albert Einstein made that most people are not aware of
> is...Fake Patents. Albert Einstein and his personal secretary and
> partner in crime, Leo Zsilard together and separately created and filed
> patents that are...Fake.
> In fact, the military discovered that Leo Zsilard patents simply didn't
> work. Leo Zsilard try to get money from the government for patents that
> didn't work. Albert Einstein had a few fake patents...
> Albert Einstein was simply creating fake patents as a method to pass
> atomic secrets to the Russians.
> (I think I will file a patent for Facebook/Google glasses that you can
> see women with clothes on look completely naked!)
> but its' only for kids who want to see their English teacher naked.
> I want to help kids with their education by paying more attention to
> their teacher. Einstein Lied Again ...with fake patents.

in his capacity, at the patent office, in fake money country Switzerland,
he certainly stole some patents. Unavoidable. But don't call them fake.

Also, his roy masters got some patents hints from him. Now it's starting
to make sense. Just stop calling them fake, you don't know what you are
talking about.

The Starmaker

Sep 12, 2021, 2:43:43 PM9/12/21
By Fake Patents, I mean Albert Einstein would file a patent for one purpose, but it was disguised as something else.

For example..In order for Albert Einstein to build his atomic bomb, he first needed to enrich the Uranium. So he had to
*invent* a Nuclear Reactor to enrich the uranium.

This here is a simple design of what the typical basic nuclear reactor looks like and it's basic components:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D--DMR5UEAAOsvQ?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1148280696122699778/photo/1

and here is a cutout view of Albert Einstein's patent for a nuclear reactor on the top half, and below what a simple design
of a nuclear reactor looks like. As you can see they bot have the same principles:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D--B9FZU8AMnCvt?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1148279328121090048/photo/1

and here is the Fake patent:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D--Cqd9UYAA8qVe?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1148280108349714434/photo/1

https://patents.google.com/patent/US1781541

Einstein Lied Again

The Starmaker

Sep 12, 2021, 3:19:15 PM9/12/21
Now, do yous actually believe this is a BLOUSE that Albert Einstein file a patent for in 1936????

https://patents.google.com/patent/USD101756?oq=USD101756-0

Of course not. Albert Einstein was tooo busy building his atomic bomb.

He had to come up with a way to protect others from being exposed to URANIUM RADIATION.

So he simply designed a Radiation Vest Jacket:

It's not a blouse, it's a radiation vest!

http://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pages/US5274851-2.png

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5274851A/en?oq=US5274851+

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8067759?oq=radiation+vest

https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/20160923_EOS_0467.jpg

The Starmaker

Sep 12, 2021, 3:37:01 PM9/12/21
At around the same time that Albert Einstein was coming up with
electromagnetic denotation bombs for the military...he must have told
them he can make a ship invisible and transport it
to another place with a new idea he said he was working on
he called a grand unified theory. Probably to get them to give
him money for it and hire a bunch of guys to
help him finish the idea of making a ship invisible and transport it
to another place.

They called it...The Philadelphia Project.

But I only seen it on Star Trek...

Einstein Lied Again.

On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:14:22 -0700, The Starmaker

Emmet Kahl

Sep 12, 2021, 4:31:48 PM9/12/21
The Starmaker wrote:

> At around the same time that Albert Einstein was coming up with
> electromagnetic denotation bombs for the military...he must have told
> them he can make a ship invisible and transport it to another place with
> a new idea he said he was working on he called a grand unified theory.
> Probably to get them to give him money for it and hire a bunch of guys
> to help him finish the idea of making a ship invisible and transport it
> to another place. They called it...The Philadelphia Project.

experiment, not project. But the young Einstine had no expertise in atomic
bombs. Stop making shit up pretending is true.

Iobaties

Sep 12, 2021, 5:28:07 PM9/12/21
whodat wrote

> Almost everyone lies sometime or another. I see no point whatever to
> this discussion.
>
> Google "things that matter" 1,550,000,000 hits
> Google "things that don't matter" 1,420,000,000 hits
> Google "things" 5,490,000,000 hits
>
> That must mean that some 2,570,000 things neither matter or don't
> matter. Really? Unclassified is a legitimate category? I think your
> posting below must belong to that majority category.
>
>:-) HAND
>
> PS I like my posting above more than I like yours (below,) Is that
> personal prejudice, or just another in the unclassified category?
> GACK!!!! I think I'm having fun.

Einstein hated Jews. He would never have allowed Trump's family into his
house.

Jared's daddy raped a dog. That's why he's had more sex than most of us.

Charles Kushner (born May 16, 1954) is an American real estate developer,
former federal inmate and disbarred former attorney.[2][3][4][5] He founded
Kushner Companies in 1985.

In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and
witness tampering and was sentenced to two years imprisonment, which he
served in the Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery. As a convicted felon he was
also disbarred in three states. He later received a federal pardon issued by
President Donald Trump on December 23, 2020.[6][7]

His son Jared Kushner is the husband of Ivanka Trump and son-in-law of former
President Donald Trump, during whose presidential administration served as
senior advisor from 2017 to 2021. He has 3 other children including Joshua
Kushner and he is the father-in-law of Karlie Kloss.

whodat

Sep 12, 2021, 6:08:22 PM9/12/21

Congratulations, you keep on repeating a posting that falls into the
category that neither matters and doesn't matter. Why would anyone keep
doing that, again and again and again?

Are you a sock for that Madman of Melbourne, Arindam Banerjee? He keeps
posting vapid stuff too!

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 3:05:03 PM9/13/21
The Starmaker wrote

> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 8:45:24 PM9/13/21
The Starmaker wrote

> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 10:04:41 PM9/13/21
The Starmaker wrote

> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not

mitchr...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2021, 5:08:26 PM9/15/21
The liar lies... but it was not Einstein.
It is you starmaker...
Believe the believable and you are
not it...

Mitchell Raemsch

jth...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2021, 11:53:35 AM9/19/21
The Starmaker wrote

> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not

jth...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2021, 11:58:53 AM10/9/21
The Starmaker wrote

> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not
> Believe it or not

pyotr filipivich

Oct 10, 2021, 10:40:53 PM10/10/21
The Starmaker wrote

> ein Lied Again
> by The Starmaker
>
> (excerpt from The Man Who Built The Atomic Bomb)

Einstein was Jewish.

They're all lying Christ Killers.

carl eto

Oct 11, 2021, 4:41:32 PM10/11/21
"On the other hand, all coordinate systems moving relatively were to be regarded as in motion with respect to the æther. To this motion against the æther ("æther-drift") were attributed more complicated laws which were supposed to hold relative to. Strictly speaking, such an æther-drift ought also to be assumed relative to the earth, and for a long time the efforts of physicists were devoted to attempts to detect the existence of an æther-drift at the earth's surface....Although the estimated difference between these two times is exceedingly small, Michelson and Morley performed an experiment involving interference in which this difference should have been clearly detectable. But the experiment gave a negative result — a fact very perplexing to physicists. Lorentz and FitzGerald rescued the theory from this difficulty by assuming that the motion of the body relative to the æther produces a contraction of the body in the direction of motion, the amount of contraction being just sufficient to compensate for the difference in time mentioned above." (Einstein6, § 16).

Iobaties

Oct 30, 2021, 2:46:40 PM10/30/21

whodat

Oct 30, 2021, 9:27:20 PM10/30/21
Would you please post your personal issues as your personal issues
rather than feigning a reply to something I wrote in the past!

Thank you.

JanPB

Nov 2, 2021, 2:23:30 PM11/2/21
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 2:14:02 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
> Did Albert Einstein tell the military that
> he can make a ship invisible and transport it
> to another place????
>
> I mean, this was all happening at the same time
> Albert Einstein wrote to the military:
>
> "According to these discussions and a remark you made yourself when
> you were visiting me
> it seems to be desirable to have a device which automatically brings
> to explosion
> a torpedo passing below a ship at the right moment.
> I have an idea for an electro-magnetic device for this purpose which
> I would like to submit to you for your judgement." -Albert Einstein
>
> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1432121477193613312
>

> Did Albert Einstein tell the military that
> he can make a ship invisible and transport it
> to another place????
>

> I understand the ship was actually transported but had a bad effect on
> the ...crew.
>
> It was called (not the Manhattan Project2) but ,
> The Philadelphia Project.

Yes, it's a fabricated story by... I forget his name... Berlitz or some such?

It was just a guy writing stories, anyone can do that.

--
Jan

Arba Pye

Nov 2, 2021, 3:56:48 PM11/2/21
JanPB wrote:

>> It was called (not the Manhattan Project2) but ,
>> The Philadelphia Project.
>
> Yes, it's a fabricated story by... I forget his name... Berlitz or some
> such? It was just a guy writing stories, anyone can do that.

watch out, a cretin named Morony is saying 0.9(99) and 1.0 are the SAME
number, knowingly it never converges to 1.0. And therefore computers are
wrong!

Michael Moroney

Nov 2, 2021, 5:03:36 PM11/2/21
On 11/2/2021 3:56 PM, Arba Pye wrote:
> JanPB wrote:
>
>>> It was called (not the Manhattan Project2) but ,
>>> The Philadelphia Project.
>>
>> Yes, it's a fabricated story by... I forget his name... Berlitz or some
>> such? It was just a guy writing stories, anyone can do that.
>
> watch out, a cretin named Morony is saying 0.9(99) and 1.0 are the SAME
> number,

What is "0.9(99)" supposed to mean, nymshifter? Is that a poor attempt
to write a scientific measurement or calculation with an error range? If
so, do you know what you even wrote? Or is that just how you write
repeating digits in Russia?

> knowingly it never converges to 1.0.

Numbers don't converge, nymshifter. They just have a value.

Arba Pye

Nov 2, 2021, 6:35:27 PM11/2/21
Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> Yes, it's a fabricated story by... I forget his name... Berlitz or
>>> some such? It was just a guy writing stories, anyone can do that.
>>
>> watch out, a cretin named Morony is saying 0.9(99) and 1.0 are the SAME
>> number,
>
> What is "0.9(99)" supposed to mean, nymshifter? Is that a poor attempt
> to write a scientific measurement or calculation with an error range? If
> so,
> do you know what you even wrote? Or is that just how you write
> repeating digits in Russia?

that's standard math notation in decimals going to infinity in all math
books, you fucking uneducated and unemployable stupid.

>> knowingly it never converges to 1.0.
>
> Numbers don't converge, nymshifter. They just have a value.

that's not the point, cretin. You are implying are the same number, hence
they must converge, you idiot.

this imbecile, named Morony, isn't even knowing what convergence stands
for in mathematics. What an idiot.

Python

Nov 2, 2021, 6:40:53 PM11/2/21
Nym-shifting idiotic troll, aka Arba Pye wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> watch out, a cretin named Morony is saying 0.9(99) and 1.0 are the SAME
>>> number,
>>
>> What is "0.9(99)" supposed to mean, nymshifter? Is that a poor attempt
>> to write a scientific measurement or calculation with an error range? If
>> so,
>> do you know what you even wrote? Or is that just how you write
>> repeating digits in Russia?
>
> that's standard math notation

No, it's not.

Arba Pye

Nov 2, 2021, 6:45:40 PM11/2/21
Python wrote:

>>> What is "0.9(99)" supposed to mean, nymshifter? Is that a poor attempt
>>> to write a scientific measurement or calculation with an error range?
>>> If so,
>>> do you know what you even wrote? Or is that just how you write
>>> repeating digits in Russia?
>>
>> that's standard math notation
>
> No, it's not.

yet another imbecile on the rampage

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeating_decimal#Notation

the number in parentheses repeats to infinity, moron.

Python

Nov 2, 2021, 6:49:47 PM11/2/21
Then you would have written 0.9(9) not 0.9(99). Idiot.

Arba Pye

Nov 2, 2021, 7:02:27 PM11/2/21
no, fucking stupid, but maybe rather 0.(9). However, morons other places
loses context. It's clear that 0.9(99) shows what is going on. Imbecile!

https://www.khanacademy.org/math/cc-eighth-grade-math/cc-8th-numbers-
operations/cc-8th-repeating-decimals/a/writing-repeating-decimals-as-
fractions-review

Michael Moroney

Nov 2, 2021, 11:04:07 PM11/2/21
On 11/2/2021 6:35 PM, Arba Pye wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:

>>> watch out, a cretin named Morony is saying 0.9(99) and 1.0 are the SAME
>>> number,
>>
>> What is "0.9(99)" supposed to mean, nymshifter? Is that a poor attempt
>> to write a scientific measurement or calculation with an error range? If
>> so,
>> do you know what you even wrote? Or is that just how you write
>> repeating digits in Russia?
>
> that's standard math notation in decimals going to infinity in all math
> books, you fucking uneducated and unemployable stupid.

And...

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeating_decimal#Notation

"In parts of Europe, Vietnam and Russia, the convention is to enclose
the repetend in parentheses."

I was right! It *is* how you do that in Russia, nymshifter. You are
going to get punished big time next time you report back to your bosses
in the Kremlin for letting it slip that you are a Russian stooge. As if
we didn't know already.

>>> knowingly it never converges to 1.0.
>>
>> Numbers don't converge, nymshifter. They just have a value.
>
> that's not the point, cretin. You are implying are the same number, hence
> they must converge, you idiot.

Numbers still don't converge, nymshifter.

Paul Alsing

Nov 2, 2021, 11:42:00 PM11/2/21
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 12:56:48 PM UTC-7, Arba Pye wrote:

> watch out, a cretin named Morony is saying 0.9(99) and 1.0 are the SAME
> number, knowingly it never converges to 1.0. And therefore computers are
> wrong!

Well, you are wrong about this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/0.999...#:~:text=This%20repeating%20decimal%20represents%20the,1%22%20represent%20the%20same%20number.

" This repeating decimal represents the smallest number no less than every decimal number in the sequence (0.9, 0.99, 0.999, ...).[1] This number is equal to 1. In other words, "0.999..." and "1" represent the same number."

Richard Hertz

Nov 3, 2021, 12:04:18 AM11/3/21
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 12:42:00 AM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:

<snip>

> " This repeating decimal represents the smallest number no less than every decimal number in the sequence (0.9, 0.99, 0.999, ...).[1] This number is equal to 1. In other words, "0.999..." and "1" represent the same number."

How do you call this repetition, genius?

7/11 = 0.636363636363636636363636363636636363636363636636363636363636636363636363636636363636363636......

The Starmaker

Nov 3, 2021, 12:36:47 AM11/3/21
On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 11:23:29 -0700 (PDT), JanPB <fil...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Not anyone...only Albert Einstein Lies like that.

Only Albert Einstein could have come up with the idea
he can make a ship invisible and transport it
to another place, since he was trying to sell them on the Grand
Unified Theory idea he was working on to the military...selling the
sizzle.

The same way when he lied about the Germans were building an atomic
bomb...architects of fear.

Richard Hertz

Nov 3, 2021, 12:59:47 AM11/3/21
Einstein always aproved the use of nuclear weapons against Germany, and felt sad for Japan (twice).

Paul Alsing

Nov 3, 2021, 1:27:54 AM11/3/21
You don't have the brains given to a kumquat, Richard... my reference specifically said "THIS repeating decimal"..._ not *any* repeating decimal... are you now claiming that 0.999... does *not* = 1?

Like I said before, where I worked we never gave the engineers coffee breaks because it took too long to re-train them... but that was never an issue for the physicists...

Maciej Wozniak

Nov 3, 2021, 2:00:20 AM11/3/21
Engineers are simple folk. It's hard for them to undertstand
that they're FORCED to make unusable junk, because some
insane gurus have announced it proper

Richard Hertz

Nov 3, 2021, 2:28:47 AM11/3/21
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 2:27:54 AM UTC-3, Paul Alsing wrote:

<snip>

> Like I said before, where I worked we never gave the engineers coffee breaks because it took too long to re-train them... but that was never an issue for the physicists...

In my case, I used two physicists that worked FOR ME to make the coffee and to program in QBasic interpreter because they were
too retarded to make anything of more value. The idiots numbered the lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,....

Eventually, I used them to change light bulbs. One imbecile lift the other one and turned around when the other idiot grab the lamp. It
was usual that both idiots turned into the wrong direction. I hired two monkeys after sacking them.

I didn't want them to make the coffee because it was too humiliating for such bright couple of C++ programmers of RTOS.

Curiously, the two imbecile physicists could find a job as zoo guardians.

And, for you, even 0.9 = 1. Being an imbecile is on your DNA, so you're happy enough with this approximation, like the cretin Einstein with
his calculations. I wonder if degenerative idiocy is related to inbreeding, as is your case (almost 90% sure, I mean it's almost 100%).

JC Bosa

Nov 3, 2021, 12:30:23 PM11/3/21
Michael Moroney wrote:

>> that's standard math notation in decimals going to infinity in all math
>> books, you fucking uneducated and unemployable stupid.
>
> And...
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeating_decimal#Notation
>
> "In parts of Europe, Vietnam and Russia, the convention is to enclose
> the repetend in parentheses."
> I was right! It *is* how you do that in Russia, nymshifter. You are
> going to get punished big time next time you report back to your bosses
> in the Kremlin for letting it slip that you are a Russian stooge. As if
> we didn't know already.

does not matter, imbecile, it's standard in all books, easy to write and
understand, and has nothing to do with Russia, *you_fucking_nazi*.

>> that's not the point, cretin. You are implying are the same number,
>> hence they must converge, you idiot.
>
> Numbers still don't converge, nymshifter.

it is saying it converges to 1.0, not me, proof enough that you are
exactly that cretin we talk about. Then again, slopes, lines and
functions do happen to converges, you idiot.

JC Bosa

Nov 3, 2021, 12:31:18 PM11/3/21
proof that wikipedia is also defecated by trolls.

JC Bosa

Nov 3, 2021, 12:33:08 PM11/3/21
"it was YOU saying ..."

mitchr...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2021, 1:20:38 PM11/3/21
Einstein never wanted involvement in the bomb beyond
Hitler Germany. The liar lies and it was not Einstein...
It is YOU.

Mitchell Raemsch

Michael Moroney

Nov 3, 2021, 1:25:15 PM11/3/21
On 11/3/2021 12:30 PM, JC Bosa wrote:
> Michael Moroney wrote:
>
>>> that's standard math notation in decimals going to infinity in all math
>>> books, you fucking uneducated and unemployable stupid.
>>
>> And...
>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Repeating_decimal#Notation
>>
>> "In parts of Europe, Vietnam and Russia, the convention is to enclose
>> the repetend in parentheses."
>> I was right! It *is* how you do that in Russia, nymshifter. You are
>> going to get punished big time next time you report back to your bosses
>> in the Kremlin for letting it slip that you are a Russian stooge. As if
>> we didn't know already.
>
> does not matter, imbecile, it's standard in all books,

Nope. I have never seen that in the US. "All books" in the US use the
overline or the three dots (which don't tell you how many digits
repeat). I have seen the dot and overhead curve methods used rarely.

> easy to write

As is the overline. Even easier, actually.

> and understand, and has nothing to do with Russia,

Maybe your native Serbia also uses it?

> *you_fucking_nazi*.

I call Godwin, nymshifter.

>>> that's not the point, cretin. You are implying are the same number,
>>> hence they must converge, you idiot.
>>
>> Numbers still don't converge, nymshifter.
>
> it is saying it converges to 1.0, not me, proof enough that you are
> exactly that cretin we talk about. Then again, slopes, lines and
> functions do happen to converges, you idiot.

Numbers *still* don't converge, nymshifter. They have a single, exact
value. 0.999... is a number with a single exact value. Which is 1.0.

Now go away, nymshift a few times, and stay away.

Richard Hertz

Nov 3, 2021, 1:48:37 PM11/3/21
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 2:25:15 PM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:

<snip>

> Numbers *still* don't converge, nymshifter. They have a single, exact
> value. 0.999... is a number with a single exact value. Which is 1.0.

Numbers converge, fucking retarded!

The convergence depends on the FPU of the CPU that you are using right now! The rest is irrelevant.

1 - 1E-15 = 0.9999999999999990000000000

It registers 15 decimal digits with a 64-bits FPU.

If you had access to a 80-bits FPU used in a 128 bits CPU computer, you would have another 5 decimal digits and that would be all.

1 - 1E-15 = 0.9999999999999999999900000

Only in your idiot mind, the rotten mind of Einstein or JanPB's mind, they don't converge in the world of rainbows and unicorns, where
1/0 HAS A PHYSICAL MEANING, like in the realm of black holes and fairies.

JC Bosa

Nov 3, 2021, 1:54:57 PM11/3/21
Michael Moroney wrote:

>> it is saying it converges to 1.0, not me, proof enough that you are
>> exactly that cretin we talk about. Then again, slopes, lines and
>> functions do happen to converges, you idiot.
>
> Numbers *still* don't converge, nymshifter. They have a single, exact
> value. 0.999... is a number with a single exact value. Which is 1.0.

all above are about numbers, cretin. And still you says it's the same
number. Go away you uneducated unemployable idiot. You are a waste of
time. A fake moon landing.

JC Bosa

Nov 3, 2021, 2:02:38 PM11/3/21
mitchr...@gmail.com wrote:

>> > it is saying it converges to 1.0, not me, proof enough that you are
>> > exactly that cretin we talk about. Then again, slopes, lines and
>> > functions do happen to converges, you idiot.
>> "it was YOU saying ..."
>
> Einstein never wanted involvement in the bomb beyond Hitler Germany. The
> liar lies and it was not Einstein... It is YOU.

you don't understand mathematics. The young Einstine left to america
1933, the time hitler took power. He wouldn't know how bad hitler will be
in starting wars.

my bet he started the war against the east because his army material was
an western outcome. Not german.

The Starmaker

Nov 3, 2021, 3:31:02 PM11/3/21
The Biggest problem they had at the Manhattan Project was...

How do you blow up that atomic bomb without getting killed during a
test?

Same problem you had when you lit a firecracker or cherry bomb..
short fuse...you had to throw it away fact before it explodes in your
hand!

Of course, there is only one person that was an Expert in Denotation
of bombs in those days...Albert Einstein.

Albert Einstein lifted his finger and wrote: According to the
suggestion you expressed in your letter I am giving you here reasons
for my opinion concerning the best localization for initiation of the
Torpedo explosion...

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1455974257809260546

Page 1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDSoXXFUUAApz8f?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Page 2
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FDSojvRVQAAjcLq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://twitter.com/Starmaker111

On Sat, 14 Aug 2021 11:32:05 -0700, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Shouldn't have Albert Einstein have gotten The Nobel Peace Prize for The Atomic Bomb?
>
>I mean, 'it' got Japan to surrender.
>
>The fact is, Albert Einstein is The Godfather of the Atomic Bomb, ...isn't that Right????
>

>The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, 06 Aug 2021 18:17:32 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Still wrong.
>>
>> So, Albert Einstein is groping his secretary..
>> rubbing her butt and putting his hand up her blouse..
>> and he tells her..
>>
>> "Did you finish typing that letter for me, honey?"
>>
>> She sez "Here it is, you pervert!"
>>
>> He looks at it...(then does a spell check)
>>
>> Understandably, she misspelled Dr. Zsilard's name a few times.
>>
>> He tells her "You wrote Zillard, but there is only one L, and it
>> begins with a S and small z, ..."
>>
>> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1425847669000343552/photo/1
>>
>> So she buttons up her blouse and retypes the letter...
>>
>> https://twitter.com/Starmaker111/status/1425847669000343552/photo/2
>>
>> Then he tells her..."BEND OVER YOU FUCKING RUSSIAN BITCH!"
>>
>> She tells him..."You're the bomb!"

Michael Moroney

Nov 3, 2021, 7:24:37 PM11/3/21
On 11/3/2021 1:48 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 3, 2021 at 2:25:15 PM UTC-3, Michael Moroney wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> Numbers *still* don't converge, nymshifter. They have a single, exact
>> value. 0.999... is a number with a single exact value. Which is 1.0.
>
> Numbers converge, fucking retarded!
>
> The convergence depends on the FPU of the CPU that you are using right now! The rest is irrelevant.

Mathematics is not limited by the limitations of any particular CPU
involved.

What do you think mathematicians did before there were any such things
as CPUs or FPUs?

<snip crap>

Richard Hertz

Nov 3, 2021, 8:16:41 PM11/3/21
IBM first, Intel and AMD next and current manufacturers of 50 billion transistors CPU say that you are wrong.
It is loading more messages.