Selected few of Relativists are very powerful

Ken Seto

Jan 27, 2023, 10:49:27 AM1/27/23
1. They destroyed the link that shows my book (Model Mechanics:The Final Theory).....I am no longer abled to gain excess to my website to make any changes:

2. Usually my book is displayed completely in the following link: http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf
But They hjjacted the above link and give it different content.

.3.Amazone scientists saw the value of my book and they displayed it in the link: "Amazon_BookOnline.pdf"
Within two days, the relativists managed to deleted the Amazon link from the web.

4. Can anybody HELP?

Athel Cornish-Bowden

Jan 27, 2023, 11:33:53 AM1/27/23
On 2023-01-27 15:49:25 +0000, Ken Seto said:

> 1. They destroyed the link that shows my book (Model Mechanics:The
> Final Theory).....I am no longer abled to gain excess to my website to
> make any changes:
>
> 2. Usually my book is displayed completely in the following link:
> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf
> But They hjjacted the above link and give it different content.

Who are "They"?

> .3.Amazone scientists saw the value of my book and they displayed it in
> the link: "Amazon_BookOnline.pdf"
> Within two days, the relativists managed to deleted the Amazon link
> from the web.

Do you have even the flimsiest evidence that the "relativists", as you
call them, had anything to do with this? Why on earth would they bother?

All my CNRS web pages disappeared at the beginning of 2022. I was
tempted to look for a dark plot, but it was just a consequence of a
change of server. I was having heart problems early in 2022 and I
didn't get around to enquiring until it was a bit late to do anything
about it.

--
athel -- biochemist, not a physicist, but detector of crackpots

Volney

Jan 27, 2023, 2:44:56 PM1/27/23
On 1/27/2023 11:33 AM, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
> On 2023-01-27 15:49:25 +0000, Ken Seto said:
>
>> 1. They destroyed the link that shows my book (Model Mechanics:The
>> Final Theory).....I am no longer abled to gain excess to my website to
>> make any changes:

You probably forgot to pay your domain name bill, Stupid Ken.

BTW this is what will happen one day when you kick the old bucket. Your
web site won't be paid, then it will vanish, and your Muddle Mechanics
will be (rightfully) forgotten. It has happened here MANY times, some
crank with a website croaks and their manifesto croaks not too long after.

>> 2. Usually my book is displayed completely in the following link:
>> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf
>> But They hjjacted the above link and give it different content.
>
> Who are "They"?

Ken, never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity.

> Do you have even the flimsiest evidence that the "relativists", as you
> call them, had anything to do with this? Why on earth would they bother?

Conspiracy theories always lurk in the minds of cranks.

> All my CNRS web pages disappeared at the beginning of 2022. I was
> tempted to look for a dark plot, but it was just a consequence of a
> change of server. I was having heart problems early in 2022 and I didn't
> get around to enquiring until it was a bit late to do anything about it.

A copy of your Pentcho Valev FAQ, which you mentioned vanishing before,
exists at archive.org.

De filippis

Jan 27, 2023, 4:54:55 PM1/27/23
Ken Seto wrote:

> 2. Usually my book is displayed completely in the following link:
> http://www.modelmechanics.org/2016ibook.pdf But They hjjacted the above
> link and give it different content.
> .3.Amazone scientists saw the value of my book and they displayed it in
> the link: "Amazon_BookOnline.pdf"
> Within two days, the relativists managed to deleted the Amazon link from
> the web. 4. Can anybody HELP?

nice to meet you, but it must be because the stuff in your paper are
stolen not-understood and misinterpreted. Okay, but the khazar gypsy
begger, cocaine zelenske, at it again. I don't even know his pronouns.

*/_Zelensky_issues_warning_over_Abrams_deliveries_/*
The Ukrainian president claimed that if the tanks arrive in August it
would be too late
https://%72%74.com/news/570585-zelensky-us-tank-deliveries/

The beggar at it again. Does he ever NOT get tired from all the begging.
The blackmailing. The threatening. The lying. etc. etc. etc.?

but *_the_traitor_putina_* is guilty here. As *_paid_actor_* for
cacamerica, the shameless khazar actor should been taken out first day, as
justice. Many people died like fools because of this lying khazar
satanist.

in the past, you wouldn't even believe governments of big states standing
up applauding, this short gypsy speaking on a wall, begging for money,
tanks and everything, for a "country" he says, is ready to eat.

Baldomero De filippis

Jan 27, 2023, 5:11:21 PM1/27/23
Volney wrote:

> On 1/27/2023 11:33 AM, Athel Cornish-Bowden wrote:
>> On 2023-01-27 15:49:25 +0000, Ken Seto said:
>>
>>> 1. They destroyed the link that shows my book (Model Mechanics:The
>>> Final Theory).....I am no longer abled to gain excess to my website to
>>> make any changes:
>
> You probably forgot to pay your domain name bill, Stupid Ken.

sure.

Four Reasons Leopard 2s & M1 Abrams Will Bite the Dust in Ukraine
https://%73%70%75%74%6e%69%6b%6e%65%77%73.com/20230127/four-reasons-leopard-2s--m1-abrams-will-bite-the-dust-in-ukraine-1106772754.html

1. Previous Wars Showed NATO Tanks Aren't 'Wonder Weapon'

2. Surprise Surprise! Russia Has Large Arsenal of Anti-Tank Weapons

3. Deployment Will Take Time, But Russia Won't Wait

4. NATO Tanks to Face New Challenges for the First Time

5. Kiss my ass, what is your pronouns?

The Starmaker

Jan 28, 2023, 1:57:39 AM1/28/23
https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/modelmechanics.org.html

you need to contact those two cows in canada to fix it.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, say the unsayable,
and challenge
the unchallengeable.