YES: Einstein was a fake. YES: I do have the correct answers. YES!

Foos Research

Oct 1, 2022, 6:25:18 AM10/1/22
Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake. His notions were logically absurd, and I can’t figure why they were embraced by the PTB. I’m a nobody myself and getting old, but was a dedicated math and science student and advanced problem solver who understood the truth. Most of his critics have indeed been crackpots in their own rights, so that hasn’t helped. Having extra time, I have indeed laid out how space, time and gravity work, NOT a theory, but the facts, but just haven’t gotten anybody to understand. I live in a world where the masses are hopelessly brainwashed and barely proficient in freshman algebra. I need help, not to elevate myself, but to get the truth out there, so take me seriously and engage me in productive debate. My web site on this issue is https://foosresearch.com/. I also highly recommend the page on starlight deflection where I find the correct answer using straightforward vector analysis. PLEASE engage me in discussion and help get this ironed out. I’m getting older by the minute, but well able to defend the facts. Al Foos

Dono.

Oct 1, 2022, 10:06:13 AM10/1/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:25:18 AM UTC-7, cusanus...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake.

No, he wasn't. But you are definitely yet another old fart crank.

JanPB

Oct 1, 2022, 6:54:57 PM10/1/22
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:25:18 AM UTC-7, cusanus...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake.

No.

> His notions were logically absurd,

No.

> and I can’t figure why they were embraced by the PTB.

You need to study physics first. Then you'll know.

> I’m a nobody myself and getting old, but was a dedicated math and science student and advanced problem solver who understood the truth. Most of his critics have indeed been crackpots in their own rights, so that hasn’t helped. Having extra time, I have indeed laid out how space, time and gravity work, NOT a theory, but the facts, but just haven’t gotten anybody to understand. I live in a world where the masses are hopelessly brainwashed and barely proficient in freshman algebra. I need help, not to elevate myself, but to get the truth out there, so take me seriously and engage me in productive debate.

It happens but it does not apply in this case.

> My web site on this issue is https://foosresearch.com/.

This is just English prose. Nothing wrong with English prose, it's just not science
(nothing wrong with that either).

--
Jan

Maciej Wozniak

Oct 2, 2022, 1:57:34 AM10/2/22
On Sunday, 2 October 2022 at 00:54:57 UTC+2, JanPB wrote:
> On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:25:18 AM UTC-7, cusanus...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake.
> No.
> > His notions were logically absurd,
> No.

Oh, yes. The proof was published here many times.

Burt Rotolo

Oct 2, 2022, 3:16:11 PM10/2/22
Maciej Wozniak wrote:

> On Sunday, 2 October 2022 at 00:54:57 UTC+2, JanPB wrote:
>> On Saturday, October 1, 2022 at 3:25:18 AM UTC-7, cusanus...@gmail.com
>> wrote:
>> > Yes, Einstein was definitely a fake. His notions were logically
>> absurd,
>> No.
>
> Oh, yes. The proof was published here many times.

these unwashed darkened american *state_terrorists* mined the pipelines in
June, under pretext of *_"exercises"_*, *underwater_mines_removal*!! in
Baltic sea. *Detonating* it up, admittedly on *state_level*, in September.
Most disgusting criminals of this planet.

All signs of Nord Stream pipeline destruction points to the unwashed
*US_Navy* https://www.brighteon.com/9efc3a94-0d41-48e7-b285-f03a993930d0