I know a secret.

Richard Hertz

Jan 28, 2023, 7:33:03 PM1/28/23
I know a secret about the "experimental verification" of the "Einstein's right"
paradigm/dogma/mantra. And this secret has been OPENLY HELD by the
SELECTED community of "relativistic inbreeds" (yes, they are exactly that).

Once you're SELECTED to form part of the "elite herd of relativists", being
at "selected colleges" when young (19 to 22 y.o.), you take a virtual oath:

"I shall never contradict my fellow relativist colleagues publicly, and I shall
honor 100 years of cover-ups that started with Eddington in 1919. I'll follow
the relativity timeline, with due actualizations, AT ALL CASES AND
CIRCUMSTANCES, and I'll not try to publish anything THAT GOES AGAINST
such sacred timeline. I shall propose amendments and evolutionary steps
that will follow either an enhancement of previous narratives or a widening
perspectives that will allow consolidating further the relativistic narrative,
IN ALL THE AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE WHERE IT STUCK.
Finally, I'll OBEY the guidance of the elders, and I never will dare to contradict them"

They KNOW that breaking their oath will cause them to become a "morto civile".
They will be outcasted, expelled from the "community", and will be profiled
as someone who became a "crank" or that lost their mind due to the pressure.

As for the rest of the population of aspirants to become members, they
won't do it, and will become "lone wolfs" in physics, with vixra waiting for
them, IF they try to publish something on their own.

Meanwhile, the control is exerted through publishing houses, which put
CRITICAL PAPERS, where anybody proves "Einstein's right" once again,
under the heavy toll of PAY WALLS (for the imbeciles left outside). IF you
are IN, then you use your institution ID to access such papers for free.

The SECRET is as simple as it was narrated above.

Don't be struck by the similarity with the "omerta societá" (mafia). Two
differences are: one kills you mentally and the other kills you physically,
AND one NEEDS PUBLICITY::MONEY, while the other prefer SILENCE.

Dono is resented because he was rejected for being: a sick person with
problems with anger control, plus being too old and STUPID.

So, he publishes at ResearchGate, and nobody read his papers.

Try to seek citations/readings of his articles by searching "Adrian Sfarti"
at ResearchGate. Sad, sad thing to visualize. Hundred+ articles and
nobody cares.

Try Tom Roberts publications too. He didn't fill the profiling when young.
But he's happy inventing things with his four-vectors at sci. physics.research.

Life is complicated.

Python

Jan 28, 2023, 8:23:34 PM1/28/23
You are seriously mentally ill Richard.

Paul Alsing

Jan 28, 2023, 11:27:26 PM1/28/23
On Saturday, January 28, 2023 at 4:33:03 PM UTC-8, Richard Hertz wrote:

> I know a secret about the "experimental verification" of the "Einstein's right"
> paradigm/dogma/mantra.

No, you do not... you just make shit up as you go along and stir up the pot...

Volney

Jan 29, 2023, 1:04:38 PM1/29/23
On 1/28/2023 7:33 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
> I know a secret about the "experimental verification" of the "Einstein's right"
> paradigm/dogma/mantra. And this secret has been OPENLY HELD by the
> SELECTED community of "relativistic inbreeds" (yes, they are exactly that).

You are deteriorating mentally rapidly, Richard. You have stepped well
beyond the line of obsessive hatred to being fully delusional, making up
stuff and believing that it's true. In hopes you still have enough
sanity left, go back over your post and ask yourself exactly how you
"KNOW" all the stuff you posted is true (source, and why the source
should be trusted). And follow my earlier advice and seek a mental
health professional.

To others: Yes I know the chances he'll follow my advice are about as
small as Mitch's "infinitely small", and the only way he'll get help is
from family or friends.

Douglass Columbo

Jan 29, 2023, 2:15:28 PM1/29/23
Volney wrote:

> On 1/28/2023 7:33 PM, Richard Hertz wrote:
>> I know a secret about the "experimental verification" of the
>> "Einstein's right" paradigm/dogma/mantra. And this secret has been
>> OPENLY HELD by the SELECTED community of "relativistic inbreeds" (yes,
>> they are exactly that).
>
> You are deteriorating mentally rapidly, Richard. You have stepped well
> beyond the line of obsessive hatred to being fully delusional, making up
> stuff and believing that it's true. In hopes you still have enough

since you are asking for proofs, here is capitalist *_Fauci_*, capitalist
*_Bill_Gaytes_* and severely capitalist *_Nuland_Fuck_the_EU_*, etc,
killing Slavic people in Donbas, a prelude to planetary
*_mass_depopulation_*.

INSIDE */_PFIZER_/* AND ASTRAZENECA'S 🧬🧑‍🔬🧫☣ UKRAINIAN BIOLAB!
https://%62%69%74%63%68%75%74%65.com/%76%69%64%65%6f/zDs9DdZuiofQ

my friend, if you don't bring to hard justice, all these madrafakers, you
are wasting your time. Proofs enough. You can't ask for more proofs. You
dirty lying pig, asking for more proofs.

Richard Hertz

Jan 29, 2023, 3:59:09 PM1/29/23
Moroney, you're a natural born imbecile, without a single gram of common sense and humor.
Don't project on me your inability to read posts and put them in context. It's your fault, not mine.

Regarding the publications of the relativist community, have in mind the following information:

21st Century Science Overload
January 7, 2017
http://blog.cdnsciencepub.com/21st-century-science-overload/

"According to research from the University of Ottawa, in 2009 we passed the 50 million mark in terms of the total number of science papers published since 1665, and approximately 2.5 million new scientific papers are published each year."

"As of 2014 there were approximately 28,100 active scholarly peer-reviewed journals. Add to this the increasing number
of predatory or fake scientific journals, which produce high volumes of poor-quality research, and you have a veritable
jungle of journals to wade through."

Physics comprehend about 10% of these papers, or 250,000 papers per year. In the last 120 years, the amount
of papers published yearly physics topics increased 1,000 times. Papers regarding relativity as main topic are
less than 5%, or 12,500 papers per year.

From the 28,100 peer-reviewed journals, about 5% are devoted to physics. It means near 1,400 journals on physics alone.

BUT less than 100 journals over 1,400 (7%) are considered "highly prestigious" and generate most citations on papers.

So, ON RELATIVITY ISSUES, the "cream" is concentrated in 100 journals and about 12,500 papers/year. Being that an average
writer publishes about 3 papers/year, such RELATIVISTIC ELITE has about 4,000 exclusive members.

These 4,000 "die hard" relativists are highly influential: professorships, peer-review juries, MSM appearances, recommendations,
censorship, ultimate word, etc. They CONTROL the scenario for publishing for the more than 100,000 physicists trying to publish
something each year. Just let the number of controlled papers to be about 100,000/year. Another 150,000 papers submitted yearly
go directly to "online publishing", like arxiv. I don't count vixra or ResearchGate (Dono has more than 120 papers on the last one).

Now, where do you think that Pound-Rebka, Hafele–Keating, Gell-Man, Hawkings, Penzias-Wilson, Weinberg, Penrose, Smolin, Thorne,
Susskind, Hooft, Guth of THESE DAYS would publish?

The world has been existing behaving in a pyramidal scheme of order since almost ever. Layered hierarchies (4, 5 or more levels) is
the way that organizations ruling the world work. If you DON'T KNOW THAT, you are a gullible ignorant.

WHY things are going to be different with THE RELATIVITY BUSINESS?

Because it is a business, as everything else. With powerful "influencers" moving the threads of the puppets.

Is it different with the ISO, ESA, NASA, BIPM, NIST, Princeton, Harvard, Caltech, Cambridge, Oxford, MIT, WHO, FIFA, Olympic Committee,
WTO, IMF, World Bank, etc?

If you think that there is freedom of choice, you are a fucking retarded.

Now, go back and read CORRECTLY the message contained in the OP of this thread.

patdolan

Jan 29, 2023, 7:38:41 PM1/29/23
This is some of your most powerful writing yet, Richard. Very insightful. Relativity, Inc. The entire sordid scheme laid bare.

Volney

Jan 31, 2023, 1:12:21 PM1/31/23
Rereading your imbecilic post does not change its contents. You are
making up stuff and believing that it's true. That is delusional
thinking and is a red flag for mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.

Go seek a mental health professional. I am not a doctor who can diagnose
you.

Volney

Jan 31, 2023, 1:14:49 PM1/31/23
Wow, talk about damning with faint praise!