BASIC DATA FOR MODELLING OF ELECTRICAL DISCHARGES IN GASES: OXYGEN

ffan

Sep 3, 2009, 1:37:09 PM9/3/09

I have been trying to get this report of Eliasson and Kogelschatz. It
is widely cited in the literature. However, I seem to not be able to
find a copy of it. I would like to ask if someone can send me a copy
or tell me where and how to get it. Thank you very much.
=93BASIC DATA FOR MODELLING OF ELECTRICAL DISCHARGES IN GASES: OXYGEN,=94
Brown Boveri Research Report KLR 86-11C, 1-148, June 1986

Fa-Gung Fan

Jim Logajan

Sep 3, 2009, 2:05:39 PM9/3/09

ffan <fag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been trying to get this report of Eliasson and Kogelschatz. It
> is widely cited in the literature. However, I seem to not be able to
> find a copy of it. I would like to ask if someone can send me a copy
> or tell me where and how to get it. Thank you very much.
> BASIC DATA FOR MODELLING OF ELECTRICAL DISCHARGES IN GASES: OXYGEN,
> Brown Boveri Research Report KLR 86-11C, 1-148, June 1986

You might try contacting one of the authors, who provides his contact
information (and the article title; number 136 under his "Journal
Articles" list) on his web site here:

http://www.eliasson.ch/en/main/publications/publications.html

renato.p...@gmail.com

Mar 22, 2015, 11:02:08 PM3/22/15

Il giorno gioved=EC 3 settembre 2009 19:37:09 UTC+2, ffan ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to get this report of Eliasson and Kogelschatz. It
> is widely cited in the literature. However, I seem to not be able to
> find a copy of it. I would like to ask if someone can send me a copy
> or tell me where and how to get it. Thank you very much.
> =3D93BASIC DATA FOR MODELLING OF ELECTRICAL DISCHARGES IN GASES: OXYGEN
> Brown Boveri Research Report KLR 86-11C, 1-148, June 1986
>

> Fa-Gung Fan

Hi Fa,
I wanted to ask if you were able to find out the paper. I have been looking=
for it for 1 hour and i'm still not able to find it.
Thank you for your time in any case.
Regards