Solar wind and absurdities of modern science

sorin

Aug 1, 2011, 1:12:55 PM8/1/11

Solar wind and absurdities of modern
science

Sun and solar phenomena are extensively studied, but as is presented
in the link, there is a lack of a common sense explanation for these
phenomenons.
Related to the solar wind, actual science is not able to explain the
generation of radial electric fields able to accelerate the particles
of solar wind outwards. Even such electric fields are somehow
generated, there should be a specific pattern of solar wind
composition at the level of Earth orbit, depending on the orientation
of these fields.
In some cases, the solar wind should be formed only from electrons,
because positive charges are eliminated from solar wind by accelerated
electric field. In other cases, the solar wind should be formed by
protons and alfa particles because electrons are eliminated by
accelerated electric field. In the latest case, as far the alfa
particles present a smaller ratio charge/mass, there should be two
pulses of particles at the level of earth orbit at different time
intervals.
But nature is not taking into consideration the absurdities of actual
physicists and all components of a solar eruption (electrons, protons,
alfa particles), independent on charge or mass, arrive at the same
time at the Earth orbit level. It is like a wave front of a liquid is
moving as a whole, and there is no individual movement and individual
acceleration of every particle of fluid.
In the new theory, as far the sun is boiling liquid, the explanation
of solar wind is based on fluid mechanics and the paradox of time
flight is eliminated.
Of course, in the new theory of magneticity (in working), a
macroscopic magnetic field can exist in absence of a macroscopic
electric field. As consequence, there is no accelerating electric
field for the particles which form the solar wind.
More about subject (how is possible to have huge eruptions of X ray or
radio waves at level of solar spots, even the Sun as a whole is a
faint emitter of X Ray or radio wave) in the book.
Of course, no new experiments are necessary for a rational mind in
order to conclude that actual science is a monument of absurdity =85 But
who cares!?
Mainstream science is not preoccupied with truth in science. More
important is to gain as much money for small ideas and after hat is
very important to write science fiction reports=85.
The link:
http://www.elkadot.com/ro/astronomie/Vintul_solar.htm

Best regards,
Sorin Cosofret

Lubomir Vlcek

Sep 15, 2012, 7:34:43 PM9/15/12

On Monday, August 1, 2011 7:12:55 PM UTC+2, sorin wrote:
> Solar wind and absurdities of modern
> science
>=20
> order to conclude that actual science is a monument of absurdity =3D85 Bu=
> who cares!?
> Mainstream science is not preoccupied with truth in science. More
> important is to gain as much money for small ideas and after hat is
> very important to write science fiction reports=3D85.
> The link:
> http://www.elkadot.com/ro/astronomie/Vintul_solar.htm
>=20
> Best regards,
> Sorin Cosofret

Explanation of the coronal heating problem in solar physics

The coronal heating problem in solar physics relates to the question of why=
the temperature of the Sun's corona is millions of kelvin higher than that=
of the surface. The high temperatures require energy to be carried from th=
e solar interior to the corona by non-thermal processes, because the second=
law of thermodynamics prevents heat from flowing directly from the solar p=
hotosphere, or surface, at about 5800 K, to the much hotter corona at about=
1 to 3 MK (parts of the corona can even reach 10 MK).

http://www.trendsinphysics.info/data/Nuclear_fusion_Vlcek.pdf ,

In short, when four protons fuse to become one helium nucleus, two of which=
must be converted into neutrons, and each such transition depends on the p=
enetration of the two electrons from the Universe, to the interior of the=
star .
Penetration 10^38 to 10^58 of high energy electrons from the Universe =
to the interior of the star, transferred huge amounts of energy from th=
e Universe into a small space of the star.(Also at the beginning of ignitio=
n stars in the nebulae too ... there where stars are born ).
This huge cosmic energy is responsible for thermonuclear fusion.
Currently prevailing opinion that the star itself is the source of the nuc=
lear fusion powering the star.
In fact, without a high-energy electrons from other stars of the Universe, =
single star can not be able to a nuclear fusion, because without a high-en=
ergy electrons from other stars, her stellar protons cannot be transform =
into her neutrons.
The idea that inside the star, the mass converted to energy and energy into=
mass, without regard to high-energy electrons from the surrounding Univers=
e, so finally falls. It is unsustainable.
Neutronization, i.e. injection of free electrons to protons to form neutron=
s and neutrinos, as a consequence of the Pauli principle can therefore simp=
ly replace with the above considerations. Although the inverse beta-decay i=
s common to both considerations, the qualitative difference is obvious.
The free electrons in the stars are replaced by high-energy electrons from =
the Universe
and neutrinos are replaced by waves which spread in the opposite direction =
to the movement of high-energy electrons from the Universe, i.e. by kineti=
c energy / of wave =3D of neutrinos / =3D
Ew =3D mc2 [ln | 1 + v / c | - (v / c) / (1 + v / c)] against direction of =
motion of electron (from the interior of the star, to the Universe), where =
v is velocity of electron.
Moreover, formation of a supernova is only possible, if the increase th=
e number of penetrating high-energy electrons from the Universe.
At the end of life star :
1. high-energy electrons from the Universe are penetrating into the star,
2. by waves (=3D by electron neutrinos ) propagated from inside of star =
to her surface , the star expands, more and more. More and more active ar=
e mutual repellent protons of star. In combination with neutrino waves, sta=
r more and more expands.
Gradually grows, its radius will expand about 100 times (RRG =3D 100 RS =85=
Arcturus) and due to conservation of angular momentum (L =3D I*omega =3D =
const) decreases rotation of the magnified star from omegas =3D 2,8* 10-6=
Hz on omegaRG =3D 10-8 Hz. This creates a Red Giant.
This makes that the high-energy electrons from the Universe easily penetr=
ate into the interior of stars (electrons have a small radius of force reac=
h re =3D2,840401487397554751560630135382e-24m in direction of motion =
from the Universe) and in particular the impact of 106 times more (since th=
e volume of Red Giant is a 1003 =3D 106 times greater).=20
Therefore into the interior of Red Giant can easily penetrate slower electr=
ons from the universe too. Total number all electrons from the Universe is =
approximately 107 times more than in the middle of life stars. As a resul=
t, inside the Red Giant arises approximately 107 times more neutrons per =
second.
After some time, almost all protons inside the Red Giant will turn into neu=
trons (repulsive force of protons is replaced without force, or a weak at=
tractive force of neutrons respectivelly ).
After the conversion of protons into neutrons, leads to of neutrons conce=
ntration and a very dense neutron star with a radius of Rns =3D 10 000 km=
, and due to conservation of angular momentum,
neutron star spinning at omegans =3D 1 Hz to 716 Hz .[1]
Together with this reduction of the Red Giant in neutron star, arises emiss=
ion neutrino waves in the opposite direction of movement of electrons from=
the Universe.
This creates a shock wave which ejects the remnants of star into Universe=
- thus creating a circular cloud of gas that is growing with time after t=
he supernova explosion.
The remaining protons, which did not create with electrons from the Unive=
rse neutrons,
create hydrogen atoms - electron capture (K-capture).
And either because some electrons from the Universe have a lower speed of 0=
.003 c - 0.6c or because they are located in areas distant from the center =
of the star where the pressure is significantly lower. These hydrogen atoms=
are entrained by the neutrino waves propagating from inside of the star=
out into Universe.
=20
Discussion=20
The greater the velocity of the electrons, the smaller the radius of force=
reach of electron re ,=20
the easier and more likely it can penetrate in star.
In short, when four protons fuse to become one helium nucleus, two of which=
must be converted into neutrons, and each such transition depends on the p=
enetration of the two electrons from the Universe, to the interior of the =
star.
How to easily build a power plant where nuclear fusion can take place?
1. On Earth - in the source of protons send high-energy electrons from e=
lectron accelerators at CERN,... Of course, it is necessary to eliminate or=
at least mitigate the wave of neutrinos, otherwise there would be a blast=
. This is also the biggest problem of the safe implementation of nuclear f=
usion.=20
2. On the Moon: into source of protons to leave penetrate high-energy elec=
trons from the Universe.
3. Perhaps on Earth (Antarctica) under the ozone hole to place the source o=
f protons into which penetrate high-energy electrons from the Universe.
In addition, exist several other options, which after reading this article,=
the reader certainly finds.
More:
Nuclear fusion=20
http://www.trendsinphysics.info/data/Nuclear_fusion_Vlcek.pdf ,

Please refer to:=20
http://www.trendsinphysics.info/ ,=20

1a. Vlcek L.: New Trends in Physics, Slovak Academic Press, Bratislava 199=
6=20
ISBN 80-85665-64-6. Presentation on European Phys. Soc. 10th Gen. Conf. =96=
Trends in Physics (EPS10) Sevilla, E=20

1b. Vlcek L.: New Trends in Physics /book, elementes pictures, spheres in =
nuclei, forecasted nuclei, ZOO-3D editorfor interactive inspecting of nucl=
ei spheres/, Academic Electronic Press, Bratislava, 2000, CD-ROM, ISBN 80-=
88880-38-6.
2.Introduction to my two articles Physics is easy and Physics is beautifull=
=20

http://www.trendsinphysics.info/data/LV_Introduction_to_my_two_articles_Phy=
sics_is_easy_and_Physics_is_beautifull.pdf ,=20

3.Physics is easy=20

http://www.trendsinphysics.info/data/LV_Physics_is_easy.pdf ,=20

4.Physics is beautifull=20

http://www.trendsinphysics.info/data/LV_Physics_is_beautifull.pdf ,=20

5.Neutrino Oscillations=20
http://www.trendsinphysics.info/data/Neutrino_Oscillations_Vlcek.pdf ,=
=20
6.Nuclear fusion=20
http://www.trendsinphysics.info/data/Nuclear_fusion_Vlcek.pdf ,=20

7.Gluons, Mezons, Baryons Gallery=20
https://plus.google.com/photos/100738406901160020308/albums/572877310170=
4182353 ,=20

8.Spheres in nuclei=20
Vlcek L.: New Trends in Physics /book, elementes pictures, spheres in nucle=
i, forecasted nuclei, ZOO-3D editorfor interactive inspecting of nuclei sp=
heres/, Academic Electronic Press, Bratislava, 2000, CD- ROM, ISBN 80-88=
880-38-6.=20

http://www.trendsinphysics.info/prvky/prvkyang.htm ,=20

=20
Lubo Vlcek=20