Magnetic effects around electric currents and absurdities of modern physics

sorin

Jun 28, 2009, 3:27:17 PM6/28/09

Magnetic effects around electric currents and absurdities of modern
physics

It is assumed by actual physics that an electric current traveling
along a conductor generate a magnetic field around conductor too.
But, material science makes a clear difference between electronic
conduction and ionic conduction. The model of classical
electromagnetism is based on electronic conductors and their effects.
What=92s happened in case of an ionic conductor?
The link:
http://www.elkadot.com/physical-chemistry/Magnetic%20effects%20around%20ele=
ctric%20currents.htm
The absurdity of ,,Maxwell equations=94 extension to all electric and
magnetic phenomena does not need any comments. The plasma domain is a
completely unknown field for actual theoreticians and sure Maxwell
equations are ruled out in this field.

Autymn D. C.

Jul 2, 2009, 12:48:56 PM7/2/09

On Jun 28, 4:46 am, sorin <sorincosof...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The link:http://www.elkadot.com/physical-chemistry/Magnetic%20effects%20a=
round...
> The absurdity of ,,Maxwell equations=A1=B1 extension to all electric and

> magnetic phenomena does not need any comments. The plasma domain is a
> completely unknown field for actual theoreticians and sure Maxwell
> equations are ruled out in this field.

The cretin shit-head illiterate liar strikes again. There still are
no complex volts or amps.

"Any serious physicists, writing in a serious scientific journal,
didn=A1=AFt hear about ionic conductor so let=A1=AFs start from scratch."

No, you didn't.

"An ionic conductor is for example a solution where according to
actual interpretation an equal number of positive and negative charges
are present. When an external electric field is applied to this ionic
conductor, some electrochemical processes take place at electrodes and
in the same time an electric current passes through it. The electric
current in this case consists in a displacement of both negative and
positive charges in opposite directions through solution as in fig. 1.

In practice an electrolytic cell has small sizes (few square cm), but
for our purpose let=A1=AFs consider a pipe with a longer size, at least 40
cm and a diameter of =A6=B5=3D2 cm, filled with a salt or acidic solution.
When a potential difference is applied between a pair of inert
electrodes immersed in the liquid positively-charged ions (called
cations) move towards the cathode, whereas negatively-charged ions
(termed anions) move toward the anode. We are interested in magnetic
effects of moving charge inside solution, so we don=A1=AFt discuss the
chemical reactions which take place at electrodes.

As result of a negative charge displacement, applying Biot Savart
rule, it can be deduced the magnetic field produced by this component
of electric current.

When the same Biot Savart rule is applied for movement of positive
charges, a opposite and equal magnetic field is generated by this
component of electric current.

When the addition of these magnetic induction components is made, a
null magnetic field around an ionic conductor is obtained."

As such solutions don't work with positr=A8=B0ns, all cati=A8=B0ns are as h=
eavy
as a prot=A8=B0n H+ or much heavier, Na+. Thus the el=A8=A8ctronic currend=
is
much swifter and stronger than any hole or cationic currend, and there
will be a net magnetic field. Eat shit and die, Sorin Cosofret.

-Aut