Is Spacetime Flat or Curved ?

44so...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2017, 3:02:41 AM12/21/17
Many cosmologists believe that '' spacetime is curved ''
====
The spacetime (as whole ) is cold continuum.
The light travels in this continuum in a straight line.
But near the hot masses of stars light can be curved.
Not spacetime curves but the movement of light is curved by hot masses.
#
Sun changes the road of light like a car changes its movement by road
but Euclidian geometry of Earth remains unchanged.
#
Sun (and its surrounded space) curves the straight movement of light quanta,
but the geometry of Pseudo Euclidian (Minkovski ) spacetime remains unchanged.

=====================
Israel Sadovnik Socratus

44so...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2017, 1:13:21 AM12/22/17

Local Curvature of Space
According to Einstein’s theory of general relativity, massive objects warp
the spacetime around them, and the effect a warp has on objects is what we call gravity.
So, locally, spacetime is curved around every object with mass.

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-resources/curvature-of-spacece/

Only '' around every (local - hot) object with mass.'' light is curved.
The mass-objects in the universe (as whole) is very few.
Therefore the universe (as whole) is a flat spacetime (vacuum) continuum.
#
Different objects and all different waves act in vacuum.
(one of vacuum's name is spacetime because in vacuum space and time are united)
===================================
Israel Sadovnik Socratus

44so...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2017, 3:27:19 AM12/23/17

a)
The fourth dimension (an absolute spacetime) is the
negative two (-2) dimensions flat negative Pseudo Euclidian spacetime.
( + 4-D = -2D )
b)
We know only one system where apace and time are united and this
is Vacuum. Spacetime = Vacuum.
c)
From this absolute spacetime (vacuum) our three dimensions + time
Earth - gravity existence were created.
d)
We don't need 5-D, 11-D, 27-D . . . etc. to explain the Existence.

==================

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 4, 2018, 3:07:26 PM1/4/18
44so...@gmail.com wrote:

> Many cosmologists believe that '' spacetime is curved ''

You are off-topic. This belongs in .relativity instead.

> ====
> The spacetime (as whole ) is cold continuum.

No. Spacetime is a mathematical model of the geometry of the universe.
Temperature does not feature in it directly.

> The light travels in this continuum in a straight line.

If, and only if, the spacetime through which it travels is flat (pseudo-
Euclidean).

> But near the hot masses of stars light can be curved.

It does not matter that the stars are hot. All that matters is the density
of stress, energy and momentum. Mostly energy density, and as rest energy
is equivalent to mass, mass density matters most.

IOW, a brown dwarf or a Sun-like dwarf of the same mass as a red giant will
“curve light” in the same way, even though its average temperature is much
lower.

> Not spacetime curves but the movement of light is curved by hot masses.

Black holes (without jets) are among the coldest things there are as they
emit only Hawking radiation, if any; yet they “curve light” that much that
they can act as gravitational lenses, magnifying objects far behind them for
us to observe.

This refutes your argument.

> [Further misconceptions and fallacies]

Pass “Physics 101” first.

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2
Please do not cc me. /Bitte keine Kopien per E-Mail.

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Jan 4, 2018, 3:08:14 PM1/4/18
44so...@gmail.com wrote:

> a)
> The fourth dimension (an absolute spacetime) is the
> negative two (-2) dimensions flat negative Pseudo Euclidian spacetime.
> ( + 4-D = -2D )

Not even wrong. Please educate yourself.

margar...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2019, 7:53:20 PM6/26/19
========================
space is nothing
and if so
it is not curved and not scmerved

IT (all forces IS ALL DONE BY MASS!!

ATB
Y.Porat
==============

por...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2019, 6:05:19 PM7/5/19
On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 8:13:21 AM UTC+2, 44so...@gmail.com wrote:
> Local Curvature of Space
> According to Einstein’s theory of general relativity, massive objects warp
> the spacetime around them, and the effect a warp has on objects is what we call gravity.

===================================
(:-)
if so which is the active part there ??
space or mess ????
you say
mass ** is wrapping ''(mass is warped '' )
it means that the active entity
is ....... mass!!!
and that s it!!! full stop!!
2
see the y circlon mechanism
http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract
at its appendix !!

TIA
Y.P
====================

Tom Roberts

Jul 5, 2019, 7:22:40 PM7/5/19
On 7/5/19 5:05 PM, por...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 8:13:21 AM UTC+2, 44so...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Local Curvature of Space
>> According to Einstein’s theory of general relativity, massive objects warp
>> the spacetime around them, and the effect a warp has on objects is what we call gravity.
>
> ===================================
> (:-)
> if so which is the active part there ??
> space or mess ????
> you say
> mass ** is wrapping ''(mass is warped '' )
> it means that the active entity
> is ....... mass!!!
> and that s it!!! full stop!!

No, that is NOT it. The "source" of curvature in GR is the full
energy-momentum tensor, not just mass. So even massless phenomena such
as electromagnetic fields and waves can generate spacetime curvature,
and thus gravity.

Tom Roberts

por...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2019, 2:02:50 AM7/6/19
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 2:22:40 AM UTC+3, Tom Roberts wrote:
> On 7/5/19 5:05 PM, por...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 8:13:21 AM UTC+2, 44so...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Local Curvature of Space
> >> According to Einstein’s theory of general relativity, massive objects warp
> >> the spacetime around them, and the effect a warp has on objects is what we call gravity.
> >
> > ===================================
> > (:-)
> > if so which is the active part there ??
> > space or mess ????
> > you say
> > mass ** is wrapping ''(mass is warped '' )

======================

Mr professional parrot
> > it means that the active entity
> > is ....... mass!!!

see for instance the
Faraday experiment with the permanent magnet
and you will get wiser unless you are a born parrot
or may be
you are making your life income as a teacher
from f en ''curved space time ''''

TIA
Y.Porat
===============

por...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2019, 11:36:58 AM7/13/19
================================
physics is not mathematics !!just impressive vooddo magic
mumbling

if you yourself dont understand what you are mumbling
how do you expect that others will swallow it ??
do you consider all others as idiots ??

how do you expect that others will be impressed
not just mass. So even massless phenomena such
> > as electromagnetic fields

Mr cureless parrot
some news for you

even em waves HAS MASS
THE MASS THE REAL SINGLE PHOTON
ia BOUT (sit still on your chair)
is about
exp -90 kilogram !!!
i proved i many times in past
in this very ng !!

and waves can generate spacetime curvature,
??
and can lie eggs of birds as well
> > and thus gravity.
==
bravo!!
you are a NOBEL PRIZE
========================
ATB
Y.P
=====================

por...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2019, 6:03:49 AM11/23/19
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 10:02:41 AM UTC+2, 44so...@gmail.com wrote:
==================
space is nothing
not curved
bot flat
it is nothing
==
=======

por...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2019, 6:16:49 AM11/30/19
mass is the creator of all forces !!
nothing to do with curved or 'chmerved space
space is nothing
it is all done by mass
====
copy right
Y.Porat
========================

margar...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2020, 5:14:39 AM7/26/20
On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 2:22:40 AM UTC+3, Tom Roberts wrote:
================================
electromagnetic field
has no mass """"????

you look like Baron Munchausen
that was pulling himself from the mud
by puling up himself out of mud by pulling his booth straps up
in other words
ie
correcting his mistake by by using another mistake

Now listen carefully to your old friend
WE CANNOT DETECT ***ANY OBJECT***
IF IT HAS NO MASS !!!
TIA
Y.P
==================

just remember who told it to you
the first time ….
==================

Tom Roberts

Jul 26, 2020, 2:53:24 PM7/26/20
On 7/26/20 4:14 AM, margar...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, July 6, 2019 at 2:22:40 AM UTC+3, Tom Roberts wrote:
>> The "source" of curvature in GR is the full
>> energy-momentum tensor, not just mass. So even massless phenomena such
>> as electromagnetic fields and waves
> ================================
> electromagnetic field
> has no mass """"????

Yes. In classical electrodynamics it is quite clear that the EM field is
massless. In QED, the theory assigns zero mass to photons, and the
experimental upper bound on the photon mass is 1E-18 eV, a fantastically
tiny upper bound.

> WE CANNOT DETECT ***ANY OBJECT***
> IF IT HAS NO MASS !!!

So you claim, and keep repeating, without any justification whatsoever.

I point out that we do indeed detect photons, even though they
presumably have zero mass.

I also point out that we detect sound waves, waves on the beach, and
many other types of waves, all of which CLEARLY have no mass -- they are
just specific kinds of synchronized movements.

Tom Roberts

margar...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2020, 11:35:17 AM7/31/20
some news for you