Is there something in physics that has no upper and lower limit ?

Y.Porat

Dec 30, 2010, 9:55:20 PM12/30/10

Is there something in physics that has no upper and lower limit ?

i actually tend to believe that

anything in our physical world
HAS its upper and lower limit !!

am i right ??

TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------------------

BURT

Dec 30, 2010, 10:09:10 PM12/30/10

There is No Absolute Rest. And matter can't reach light speed by
propulsion.

Mitch Raemsch

hanson

Dec 31, 2010, 12:44:35 AM12/31/10

Yehi "Y.Porat" <y.y....@gmail.com> wrote:
1) Is there something in physics
that has no upper and lower limit ?
2) i actually tend to believe that anything in our
physical world HAS its upper and lower limit !!
3) am i right ??

hanson wrote:
1) In physics **modeling**, YES. Einstein's gamma
insists that there is no upper limit for mass (--> inf)
and no lower limit for times & length (-->0)
Amongst the armchair physicists, aka Einstein
Dingleberries there is no upper limits to their parroting
and no lower limits to their IQ, stemming from their
obsession, and fanaticism of their cult **Belief**.
((VD-Victor Diego wants to murder you, if you
don't believe in Einstein's crock.))

2) Good, Yes... Everything we can comprehend and
physically deal with (even seeing) has am upper limit.
Large the that, beyond that we simply ignore it...
Everything we deal with has some lowest limits.
When below that we say in has "disappeared"
But luckily we live somewhere in between, in a state
where the limits you mention simple indicate that
the disappearing thing pops up as something
else ... (i.e. clouds <--> water <--> ice)

3) Of course you are right, Yehi, my old haver. Don't even
have a doubt about it. The most wonderful thing in
our existence is having the freedom to live in our
very own private universe....

There was an artist, a singer... "Dire Straits"
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu4oy1IRTh8> or
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5JkHBC5lDs>
who with his song of "Brothers in Arms", in 4 lines
was more in tune with the over-all reality of things
and existence than was Einstein and his hordes
of Dingleberries,... 4 lines that simply say:

= ..."There's so many different worlds
= So many different suns
= And we have just one world
= But we live in different ones"....
=
.. and with that, Yehi, my dear old haver, I wish
you a healthy and long last a peaceful 2011...
and thanks for the laughs.... ahahahanson

bert

Dec 31, 2010, 3:10:10 AM12/31/10

Is there a limit to gravitation? A limit to math(Feynman would say no)
A limit to size. TreBert

Y.Porat

Dec 31, 2010, 3:48:14 AM12/31/10
On Dec 31, 7:44 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:

-------------------
Thank you Hanson my HAVER (friend)
2
i have some doubts about 'space'
may be it is an exception that at least
as you say
we cant tell ??
3
about Energy per unit volume
i am quite sure !!!
4
may be we can make an exception list
to that above rule
i guess it will be not a long list

any suggestions ??
TIA
Y.Porat
----------------

Y.Porat

Dec 31, 2010, 3:51:31 AM12/31/10

-----------------------
The mass of the photon CAN reach c
and i proved it many ways !!

it is an exception to the rule
that
'No mass can reach c ''!!

ATB
Y.Porat
--------------------------------

Y.Porat

Dec 31, 2010, 3:55:06 AM12/31/10

-------------------
indeed
Physics is not always all along overlapping
the scopes of maths ]

the Gamma factor is just one of many examples !!

ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------------------

Jan Panteltje

Dec 31, 2010, 6:58:20 AM12/31/10
On a sunny day (Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:55:20 -0800 (PST)) it happened "Y.Porat"
<y.y....@gmail.com> wrote in
<d7b2a7b7-b04d-401b...@k22g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>:

>Is there something in physics that has no upper and lower limit ?
>
>i actually tend to believe that
>
>anything in our physical world
>HAS its upper and lower limit !!
>
>am i right ??

Yes,
there are no infinities in nature, something will always give way.
There are only infinities in the minds of mathemagicians who use a narrowed mathematical
model of the world and go into a loop in that.
Those travel in wormholes and end up in singularities, move backwards in time,
and feed Hollywood.
<end>

BURT

Dec 31, 2010, 8:34:13 AM12/31/10
> A limit to size. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

All the forces have the same "light speed limit."

Mitch Raemsch

Y.Porat

Dec 31, 2010, 8:52:54 AM12/31/10
On Dec 31, 1:58 pm, Jan Panteltje <pNaonStpealm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On a sunny day (Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:55:20 -0800 (PST)) it happened "Y.Porat"
> <y.y.po...@gmail.com> wrote in
> <d7b2a7b7-b04d-401b-98e3-2eb59974b...@k22g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>:

> >Is there  something  in physics that has no upper and lower limit ?
>
> >i actually tend to believe that
>
> >anything in our physical world
> >HAS   its upper and lower limit !!
>
> >am i right  ??
>
> Yes,
> there are no infinities in nature, something will always give way.
> There are only infinities in the minds of mathemagicians who use a narrowed mathematical
> model of the world and go into a loop in that.
> Those travel in wormholes and end up in singularities, move backwards in time,
> and feed Hollywood.
> <end>

--------------------
it seems that both of us think similarly

yet i dont think most 'modern physicists'
think the same
as you called them

more mathematicians than real physicists

and by that preventing advance
anyway
thank you Jan
ATB
Y.Porat
-----------------------

ATB
Y.Porat
--------------------------------

BURT

Dec 31, 2010, 10:25:23 AM12/31/10

Motion or flow through dimmension quantity could start at the
infinitely small and go to the last quantity under the speed of light.
Light is Gamma One. Matter as neutrino has the second time inverse
gamma of infinity; first quantity just below light speed.
Neutrino time flow is infinitely slow because of its relation to light
speed.

Mitch Raemsch

Y.Porat

Dec 31, 2010, 1:52:51 PM12/31/10

-------------------
'time flow infinitely small ''

(:-)

next
Y.P
------------------------

BURT

Dec 31, 2010, 2:05:15 PM12/31/10

That is first motion for energy. The first speed or flow quantity has
to be the infinitely small.

Mitch Raemsch

What One is to Infinity
The infinitely small is to One.
First quantity meaning.

Mitch Raemsch
> (:-)
>
> next
> Y.P

Victor Diego

Dec 31, 2010, 3:09:13 PM12/31/10
On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 21:44:35 -0800, hanson wrote:

> 1) In physics **modeling**, YES. Einstein's gamma
> insists that there is no upper limit for mass (--> inf) and no
> lower limit for times & length (-->0) Amongst the armchair
> physicists, aka Einstein Dingleberries there is no upper limits to
> their parroting and no lower limits to their IQ, stemming from
> their obsession, and fanaticism of their cult **Belief**.

The Constitution of the United States of America, the venerable
document that has inspired modern democracy across the globe,
does solemnly state: "Congress shall make no law to abridge the
freedom of speech [expression]..."

Well, guess what. This is not the US Congress and we, the
serious participants of Usenet, have both a duty and an obligation
to remove this crackpot tripe from our midst.

Hit the road, Hanson, and take your deluded and bastardized
intellectual kin with you. Get out and stay out.

Ever hear of Socrates? He probably has not. This self-proclaimed
bourgeois aristocrat will only admit things that are economically
relevant, and, in his limited and distorted view, ancient
philosophy does not qualify. (As if he knows anything at all
about capitalism, being ensconced in that bastion of corporate
welfare known as the defense industry.)

Socrates was executed by his society for the corruption of youth.
Since sci.physics is apt to be visited by impressionable young
people in search of insight and knowledge, the presence of these
Anti-Relativists, sputtering their egregious nonsense, will
definitely serve as a corrupting influence. Therefore, contemporary
society should take appropriate action against them.

Have a drink, Hanson. I recommend hemlock. It worked for
Socrates and it shall also work for thee.

Jan Panteltje

Dec 31, 2010, 3:36:39 PM12/31/10
On a sunny day (31 Dec 2010 20:09:13 GMT) it happened Victor Diego
<pass...@live.com> wrote in <pan.2010.12...@live.com>:

>On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 21:44:35 -0800, hanson wrote:
>
>> 1) In physics **modeling**, YES. Einstein's gamma
>> insists that there is no upper limit for mass (--> inf) and no
>> lower limit for times & length (-->0) Amongst the armchair
>> physicists, aka Einstein Dingleberries there is no upper limits to
>> their parroting and no lower limits to their IQ, stemming from
>> their obsession, and fanaticism of their cult **Belief**.

>Socrates was executed by his society for the corruption of youth.

If you go by what the 'masses' say, you are back to the middle ages.
You are a pathetic idiot posting your so called 'good'.

It should be clear to any sane child that Einstein's blabber about space time,
PLUS his blabber about the photon, and especially that, has put science
on a dead end road ever since WW2.
That is why LIGO sees no gravity waves, ITER does not break even,
fusion power is always 50 years into the future, and so call quantum computing' is
as far in the future.

You should note that if the concept of 'photon', that Einstein derived from Planck's
measurements, falls, then all of QM, QED, and the whole shit build on top of it, falls.
And then we can finally have some sanity again.
Not that it is likely to happen in your time, status quo is sort of sticky,
with lots of people having a big ego to lose (and pay), and lots of brain dead children
turned into parrots that will have to have new children and grandchildren,
until the forces of nature either reduce humanity to a sort of apes again, loss of society,
as you with your murder suggestions seem to head towards, or it will simply go dinosaurs way.
Maybe the mosquitos will rule, without any QM.

>Have a drink, Hanson. I recommend hemlock. It worked for
>Socrates and it shall also work for thee.

I suggest you try your own medicine and get out of Usenet,
I do not like your kind, and you are too stupid anyways to understand any of the above,
You are just parroting first grade history lessons, and not contributing any science or
new ideas at all.
In fact you are brain dread, and as such already dead.
Happy new year Hanson!

BURT

Dec 31, 2010, 3:46:30 PM12/31/10
On Dec 31, 12:36 pm, Jan Panteltje <pNaonStpealm...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On a sunny day (31 Dec 2010 20:09:13 GMT) it happened Victor Diego

You could plug an infinitely slow speed into the Gamma equation. That
would be first Gamma quantity.
You could plug into Gamma the first (infinitely small) quantity below
light speed and you get Gamma infinity for matter.
You plug light speed in and you get One.

Light has a fastest clock from gravity and motion slowing it dpwm.
There is beginning fundamental fastest time associated with light
speed flow that is slowed down from.

Mitch Raemsch

holog

Dec 31, 2010, 3:52:45 PM12/31/10

the frequency of light is the limit of matter.

holog

BURT

Dec 31, 2010, 3:53:27 PM12/31/10
> Light has a fastest clock from gravity and motion that slows.

> Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

Time slows down from a fastest point.

holog

Dec 31, 2010, 3:54:57 PM12/31/10

just a thought

holog

BURT

Dec 31, 2010, 4:11:38 PM12/31/10
> holog- Hide quoted text -

The light waving has fastest speed through space except when inside
the atom.

Mitch Raemsch

hanson

Dec 31, 2010, 6:06:46 PM12/31/10
----- ahahahahaha... Happy 2011, Pante!... ahahahaha... -----

Enter homosexual homocidal VD-ridden Victor Diego who wrote:
Socrates was executed by his society for the corruption of youth.
<snip Vic-Dago's VD-ridden delusional crap>

Have a drink, Hanson. I recommend hemlock. It worked for
Socrates and it shall also work for thee.

From the land of endless Tulips, Pante wrote:
VD-Dago, I suggest you try your own medicine and get out of Usenet,

I do not like your kind, and you are too stupid anyways to understand
any of the above,
You are just parroting first grade history lessons, and not contributing
any science or new ideas at all.
In fact, VD-Dago, you are brain dead, and as such already dead.

Happy new year Hanson!

hanson wrote:
Hey, Yo, Pante!... any minute now, relativistically and otherwise
your 2011 will be here. Enjoy "das Uberrutschen ins Neue Jahr".
Have a healthy, happy and prosperous one... & thanks for the
laughs, Pante.... ..... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

PS:
Pante, it's good to have utter fools like VD-ridden Dingleberry
Victor Diego around. VD shows the world how badly damaged
goods he has become due to his Relativity fantasia, in his
case he became an out right genocidal criminal, who now
digs his hole deeper and deeper with ever more relativistic
fanaticism guided phantasms... ahahahahaha... AHAHA...
I will keep him the leash for further exhibitions... ahahaha...

John Gogo

Dec 31, 2010, 6:38:16 PM12/31/10

Conventional theory claims that photons emitted from light sources and
travel- have no limits distance-wise.

hanson

Dec 31, 2010, 6:41:29 PM12/31/10
you cranked yourself, didn't you, VD!... AHAHAHAHA...
----- ahahahahaha... ahahahaha... ahahahaha......

AHAHAHAHA... ahahaha... because of what's inside
<http://tinyurl.com/VD-ridden-Homo-Victor-Diego>
wherein VD revealed himself to be the gay lover of a
useless mathematician whom hanson fired, "Victor Diego"
<pass...@live.com> cranked himself grievously, and
VD came back to dig his hole ever deeper, relativistically,
and so VD wrote:

Addressing Porat, hanson wrote:
1) In physics **modeling**, YES. Einstein's gamma
insists that there is no upper limit for mass (--> inf) and no
lower limit for times & length (-->0) Amongst the armchair
physicists, aka Einstein Dingleberries there is no upper limits to
their parroting and no lower limits to their IQ, stemming from
their obsession, and fanaticism of their cult **Belief**.
((VD-Victor Diego wants to murder you, if you don't believe
in Einstein's crock.))

Unhappy to be on hanson's leash, VD ridden Vic Diego angrily wrote:
The Constitution of the United States of America, solemnly states
"Congress shall make no law to abridge the freedom of speech".
[drum roll]..... Well, guess what. This is NOT the US Congress... .

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... with that profound and seminal, and
frame jumping revelation from the relativistic mind of VD-ridden
Dago, hanson mercifully snipped the rest of Dago ejaculate, to
save embarrassment for VD Dago... ahahahaha... barring the
last fart out of Dago's spacy and curved rubber sheet mind
which made VD Dago state:

Bigoted, gay relativist VD-Dago soiled himself again & wrote

Hit the road, Hanson, and take your deluded and bastardized
intellectual kin with you. Get out and stay out.
Have a drink, Hanson. I recommend hemlock. It worked for
Socrates and it shall also work for thee.

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha... But Dago, you are such a splendid poster
child who became damaged goods like yourself are, as a
consequence of you having fallen victim to the indoctrination
of relativity that made your brain shrivel down to the size of
one of Einstein's Dingleberries, just large enough for you
to be a bigot, utter homicidal threats, & parrot... ahahaha...

For these reason I shall keep you on my leash so that you
can perform other, further frame-jumping exhibitions for the
entertainment of the gainfully employed and productive folks..

Look at your VD gems that appear on your wrap-sheet so far:
VD, you are a rich source of self-incriminations... ahahaha...

Victor Diego

Dec 31, 2010, 10:15:24 PM12/31/10
On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 20:36:39 +0000, Jan Panteltje wrote:

> That is why LIGO sees no gravity waves ...

Blow it out your kazoo, frat boy.

Your parents (or grandparents) obviously missed the dragnet
of Himmler/Heydrich (through mere happenstance and certainly
not cleverness), and now the world has to suffer for it.

Fricken untermensch.

Gravity waves have already been amply observed. I'll allow
you to research exactly how this has happened.

Victor Diego

Dec 31, 2010, 10:29:52 PM12/31/10
On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:06:46 -0800, hanson wrote:

> Hey, Yo, Pante!... any minute now, relativistically and otherwise your
> 2011 will be here. Enjoy "das Uberrutschen ins Neue Jahr". Have a
> healthy, happy and prosperous one... & thanks for the laughs, Pante....
> ..... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

Take a look at this thread. Take a good, long look at it.

This thread has got to be the worst conglomeration of vacuous
idiocy that I have ever beheld. It is worse -- far worse --
than a god-forsaken third-world mental asylum.

But, with no trace of irony, this thread both contains and typifies
the supporters of Hanson and his cohorts.

Shall we heartily laugh at this abysmal travesty of the human
intellect?

I cannot laugh. My apprehension evokes only vomit.

Here be Hanson's supporters -- the whole semi-psychotic jabbering
lot.

Let them enjoy the last guffaw.

hanson

Jan 1, 2011, 2:18:32 AM1/1/11
.... ahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... What a wonderful way to
start off 2011, by demonstrating the effects that the curse
of *** Einstein Dingleberryism *** has brought upon physics.
his sorry, respective, resulting mental & intellecutual damage:

Gay Neo-Nazi & VD-ridden "Victor Diego" <pass...@live.com> wrote
in his message news:pan.2011.01...@live.com...
addressing Dutch Professor Dr. Jan Panteltje with:

||| VD says |||: Jan, you frat boy & Fricken untermensch
||| VD says |||: Your parents (or grandparents)
||| VD says |||: missed the dragnet of Himmler/Heydrich
||| VD says |||: and now the world has to suffer for it.

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha...VD-ridden Dago & Einstein Dingleberry
cussed at the noble professor from Holland like a
rabid mutt that bark's in the night at a distant noise
it knows nothing about... but having convinced himself
to be at the center of his dark Brown world...AHAHAHA...

So, listen VD-Dago, your math-logic is off. terribly,
approaching the condition of a "vanishing tail", because
with a Latino name like Victor Diego, you should not
invoke WWII memories and call pale white "Friesen"
(= Giant Aryan Norsemen) like Pantelje, "Untermesch".

You, yourself, VD-Dago, would have had severe issues
passing muster before your idols Himmler/Heydrich.
Be careful what you wish for in your sexual VD fantasies
that plague you so, due to your habitual narcotic overload
condition... VD-Dago, your sorry state is a sad second
derivate of your original Zio-Relativity-Brainwashing that
shriveled your brain to the size of an Einstein Dingleberry,
which precipitates your emotional outbursts like here in
this thread... and allows you nothing more than to parrots
what's written in text books... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA...

Fortunately, there is still hope for you though. You may join
poster Sam Wormley for grace, absolution, penance,
forgiveness and hopefully for rehabilitation (though not for
any gainful employment requiring math. You just don't have it).
Sam Wormley posted:

But un-repentant, failed Math-wanna-be, VD-ridden Dago wrote:
I cannot laugh. My apprehension evokes only vomit.

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahahaha... That is understandable. Nevertheless
don't get any on you... You stink bad enough as is, but
still, thanks for the laughs.... hahahaha... ahahahahanson

PS:
As a kind reminder, VD-Dago, here's your wrap sheet:
<http://tinyurl.com/Victor-Diego-s-2010-wrapsheet>
wherein:

... and all that because of the drug induced jealousy in
<http://tinyurl.com/VD-ridden-Homo-Victor-Diego>

Y.Porat

Jan 1, 2011, 2:43:50 AM1/1/11
On Dec 31 2010, 10:36 pm, Jan Panteltje <pNaonStpealm...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> On a sunny day (31 Dec 2010 20:09:13 GMT) it happened Victor Diego

----------------------
1
indeed that Victor is contradicting himself
on one hand he is using lofty words about freedom of speach
and on the other hand he demads the repletion of Hanson!!

just to remind that 'philosopher' that did not speak A SINGLE WORD of
physics argument
in a NG that is all about physics arguments !!

just to remind that 'philosopher
one of the great French revolution airs in social science (sorry
forgot his mane right now ( Molier ??)
said the most famous say of democracy
quote:
' i dont agree about a SINGLE WORD'
that you said
yet i am ready to get killed defending your right to say it''!!
end of quote
2
in case that that idiot crook does not know:

ONE OF THE GRATE secrete REASONS WHY
EUROPEAN SCIENCE WAS SO OVERRIDING
AND SUCCESSFUL - WAS EXACTLY THAT
ISSUE OF
FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THINKING
AND THE PRACTICAL ABILITY
TO SPEAK IT OUT PUBLIC ALLY !!

ATB
Y.Porat
----------------------

Y.Porat

Jan 1, 2011, 2:49:53 AM1/1/11

---------------------
but you cant prove it **experimentally**
that it is infinite
btw
may be moving in a huge* closed circle* ??

ATB
Y.Porat
----------------

BURT

Jan 1, 2011, 1:00:18 PM1/1/11

Orbit in a circlle and there is no strength of gravity.

MItch Raemsch

> ATB
> Y.Porat

Y.Porat

Jan 2, 2011, 5:00:00 AM1/2/11

-----------------
Burt
may be give us a break ??

nest
TIA
Y.Porat
-------------------------------------

BURT

Jan 2, 2011, 10:46:43 AM1/2/11

Does my expression bother your mind parot?

> nest
> TIA
> Y.Porat

Y.Porat

Jan 2, 2011, 11:00:35 AM1/2/11

-----------------
let others to get in
generally your respnses are not relevant
and as such are d evaluating the
thread
it is not enough to blow slogans !!
you have to analyze
and show
how do you get to your
'bottom lines and convice
and listen to others counter arguments
in short
not to be a sort of a computerized
sloganier
ATB
Y.Porat

BURT

Jan 2, 2011, 4:56:01 PM1/2/11
Zero and infinity are concepts. Zero is no quantity. Neither is
infinity because it has sizes according to the Continuum Hypothesis.
This is my math.

Mitch Raemsch